|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest euphoria83

Liu wen already left New York last Sunday because she used her iPhone 6 plus to reposted the picture about living at the present not the past or the future in her Weibo.   She travel everywhere no one knew.  On that day Siwon had the concert in Japan, and she used all her old photo to posted in the Instagram.

Yes @bibidep she has been using Iphone6 plus since July 26th. She could be either in Asia or Europe. Are you implying she might be in Osaka at that time? :rolleyes:

Edited by euphoria83

Guest justafan29

So its only siwon who left for LA tonight. I havent see any preview pics of SUJu member..^_^

Edited by justafan29

Guest Nila.A.1409

@justafan29...maybe right now siwon with someone special ( liu wen ) ...enjoying their own time...my delulu mind...:P

Mun+Won did repost something on weibo that there are already 2 fans spotted Liu Wen in Shanghai but no photos so far.

Hmm, well, let's just hope those fans spotted some other elegant, 7 ft. tall young woman. ;) No Liu Wen with Siwon/SuJu in the U.S. would be sad, but would kind of make sense as I'd think her presence at any large-scale fan event related to the group wouldn't be encouraged as it'd break the hearts of frustrated ELFs shipping Siwon with a bandmate or with themselves. :lol:

On the other hand, Siwon's promotional movie tour is coming right up, and anything related to pomegranates or the number sixteen is A-OK in China, so there'd be no excuse for Liu Wen not to reunite with the big man himself if she's also in China at the time. August is going to be a big month for our couple indeed...

• Like 2

Guest euphoria83

Not sure what all the captions mean. Can @liddi please kindly help us? Thank you :wub:

Cr: Mun+Won

请不要打搅原博,谢谢[傻笑]

0060wjSvjw1eul1z5gcrrj30v90xd4ac.jpg

Hmm, well, let's just hope that those fans spotted some other elegant, 7 ft. tall young woman. ;) No Liu Wen with Siwon/SuJu in the U.S. would be sad, but would kind of make sense as I'd think her presence at any large-scale fan event related to the group wouldn't be encouraged as it'd break the hearts of frustrated ELFs shipping Siwon with a bandmate or with themselves. :lol:

On the other hand, Siwon's promotional movie tour is coming right up, and anything related to pomegranates or the number sixteen is A-OK in China, so there'd be no excuse for Liu Wen not to reunite with the big man himself if she's also in China at the time. August is going to be a big month for our couple indeed...

Let's just hope Liu Wen will stay for quite a very long period of time in China so they can just meet up during his movie promotion B)

So... She's really in Shanghai...

Cr: Mun+Wom

a68d6194jw1eul2av90hgj20jz0zktbi.jpg

Guest bibidep

Liu wen already left New York last Sunday because she used her iPhone 6 plus to reposted 

Yes @bibidep she has been using Iphone6 plus since July 26th. She could be either in Asia or Europe. Are you implying she might be in Osaka at that time? :rolleyes:

Put down your dream my dear hahah.   Never think about that, Siwon had a good time with his men and girls in the company party on that night.  I believe we will never see WonWen interact with each other from now until his drama end which will be the end of October, after that if we are very lucky then we can hear something about them.  If we are not, then ahem goodbye and wait for another 2 years to see what will happen.

did you all see the new organized of Siwon Weibo account??   He changed the location of his profile picture to the left side and put his contact/follow to the middle top now.   It look like his friend Eddie Peng Weibo account I think.

Edited by bibidep

Not sure what all the captions mean. Can @liddi please kindly help us? Thank you :wub:

请不要打搅原博,谢谢[傻笑]

Let's just hope Liu Wen will stay for quite a very long period of time in China so they can just meet up during his movie promotion B)

Well, I guess that photo confirms she is in Shanghai now. If she's there to be the new face of CK One or Rimmel, I'd say good riddance to K-Con.

Siwon was invited to bring Liu Wen along to his movie premiere, so if she's in the vicinity at the time it'd make perfect sense for her to show up with him. Let's not forget that Liu Wen being with Siwon at these events may also be helpful to her professionally, and they could have that in mind by appearing together at such functions. Choi Sr. and Jr. think Liu Wen's made for the movies and she has such aspirations, so in a way she's working when she's at public events with Siwon. I certainly got that vibe in the Helios premiere episode when Siwon introduced Liu Wen to the makers of the film.  

• Like 2

请不要打搅原博,谢谢[傻笑]

The original poster said "It's been a long time since I partied [literally red lights, green alcohol], Hubby, I want to go out and play."

mun+won then posted telling people not to disturb the original poster (with questions about Liu Wen I presume).

She's in Shanghai now? To The Fore movie promotions start on 4th Aug in Taiwan, followed by Singapore (5th), HK (6th), Guangzhou (7th), Chengdu (8th) and Shanghai (9th). So yes, I'm with you in hoping that either she too hops on a plane and head for LA right now, or if not, she'll be staying put in Asia for a while. Interesting that he said he is ready for his own time. What does that mean? Perhaps his wish will come true and he finally gets to meet Daddy and Mummy Liu this time round when he gets back to China.

• Like 5

waiting good news from them aaaahhhhh im too excited

remember when he wrote "see you tomorrow" then bammmm lw appeared in ss6 encore...and this time he wrote "enjoying his own time" okayyyy let we see :D

Edited by siwonie407
  • Like 2

Guest Nila.A.1409

@liddi...i'm with u too..:) just like siwon ig updated when ss6 day 2 in seoul " see u tomorrow "...before we knowed that liu wen that he meant it...

Guest bibidep

Siwon will be in Hong Kong on August 3, 2015 according to Keenie posted.  So he has to leave LA by Sunday to be able to make it in Hong Kong by the 3rd.    Let see if Liu Wen still in China or she will leave Asia to go back to New York by that time.

Guest pom16

I think 'ready for my own time' probably means his own alone time reading and relaxing on the plane. I saw he has that newspaper and a small stack of books to read. That book on top is a Christian religious book, title is 'Gospel' (복음)

I'm sure with his hectic schedule 12 or so hours to read and sleep is probably  very welcome 

Guest liuwensiwon

Its so poor for our shiliu couple if they are really in relationship. They are always busy with schedule. When all we  think that they will meet at the same place and finally he comes, she out. Then he will have 2 years in military. Love in a far distance is always difficult. So i am very glad when saw her at his concert in the last time. Now miss them a lot.

Guest foxydavis86

things get emotional, i see everyone is worried that they keep missed each other or will they ever find good timing to meet with such a hectic schedule before his enlistment. I'd say they will somehow. Of course it won't be easy but it's doable not necessarily in front of public. Speaking from my experience who are in LDR for years we live in different country not seeing each other for months but i feel like we're both together cause we talked all the time bout everything and most importantly we trust each other with our faith in God. So if they are serious (i pray they are!)  like he always said trust is most important then time difference and miles (or in their case 2yrs enlistment) won't bother them. After all he said it himself, oppa dou ke yi dui ba? B)

Guest Connie633

I don't think it makes sense for Liu Wen to wait for Siwon in the states--neither in NYC nor LA since he'll only be staying for a really short time. Plus he has to work! They probably will see each other soon, if they haven't already met in Seoul when Liu Wen first flew back to Asia. She might be on her summer vacation considering fashion week is coming up in Sept. 

It will be more realistic now to hope they meet in china.. if ..if LW didnt already jetsetting out of china.. do you guys know her schedule during her time in shanghai?  Yeah i still have faith in shiliu! In the era of digital.. everything  is easier for LDR couple.. we have all sorts of internet based chatting and facetime services provider. My mom and dad  survive LDR for more than 1 year period of time just by writting each other a letter back in the 80s so LDR is not utterly  impossible  if both parties are a mature adults (which they are) and have a clear vision abt future together. Which i can see clearly siwon have been considering  the future with LW ( mention abt marriages, important of trust,  imagining if he have a wife whose pregnant, his explanation  towards the last photo he takes  of LW on the chapel mention abt future again) so unless you acussing Siwon of lying for the sake of TV show (i highly doubt it)  this relationship  is between two mature adults who are looking for a future together , distance is a consequence   that they already knew will be happening yet they still decided to exchange ring. In my eyes siwon still envisioning his future (marriage) with LW although he knows LDR will be one of the constraint. I believe he is a responsible man who now carefully planning their next step to actually have a future together..  all this negatives thought comes just because we cannot catch a glimpse of their union (hang out together) actually we will never know if maybe they do meet up in a rush at somepoint that no one actually can catch them. If LW had come to korea but not attending SS6 we might not even know that she is in korea.. well just my thought anyway... i feel like they know that their in the spotlight now.. and most likely they will becomes more and more private  abt this relationship  and it'll be harder to catch a any news abt them. So we just need to be patient, who knew great news might even come sooner than  what we anticipated , if we give them some space and not presurring  them with when they will meet again, still together or not?and things  like that :)   like some of you said .. they might / might not read this forum as well.. so yeah  just keep being  positive and support them .. sorry long long post ! Haha

• Like 4

Thanks for posting that clip, euphoria83 - I love Vogue BTS videos! Who was that first lady - is it Li Bingbing? Stunning-looking woman...and I'm familiar with Tang Wei whose performance in Ang Lee's Lust, Caution must rank as one of the most sublime acting debuts of all time. Research reveals that Liu Wen is the youngest one on the cover by far which makes her appearance that much more of an honour, and the only one who hasn't been in the movies (even Du Juan has done some acting) - might this be a portent of things to come? The September issue of Vogue is always the most special, hence that infamous documentary titled The September Issue which profiles the Devil who wears Prada herself, Anna Wintour, as she readies that edition of American Vogue.

And I've no doubt that LDR can work out with commitment from both sides, but the suggestion which someone made that it might actually be good for the relationship if SW and LW don't see each other until after his stint in the military is fairly ridiculous. As couples go, they haven't seen enough of each other as it is, so they must meet up more for the relationship to be even stronger. If they're really a couple, I'm sure they will do so, and it's possible we may not even become aware of it.

Siwon having to be in H.K. by the 3rd also makes Liu Wen not being in L.A. no big loss as Siwon would hardly be spending any time in the States! Let's keep all extremities crossed for joint appearances in China.

• Like 4