|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

That netted dress is surely a sexy one and she has got a fine back side . Sw is one lucky lad ..... Better make it exclusively urs rapido . 

This one cracked me up for some reason...thanks for the laugh, newone! :lol: All I could think of while seeing those pics was...wedgie alert! :lol:

And we're certainly entering a fallow period in terms of pertinent news, aren't we? Experienced shippers sure were right when they cautioned us that we would be in for a long ride with no horizon in sight. Let's hope they'll reunite for either K-Con or the upcoming promotional movie tour (I'd say both but that'd be too delulu); if they don't, I think it'll be a very long time before we get any news of them meeting up again.

Really hoping that we can get some juicy stuff before he is off to be a policeman.. whatever it is ,,, just some very juicy stuff abt wenwon that we could actually bash around for the rest of the remaining 2 years... I'm just going to be delulu into hoping an engagement news soon enough  B):rolleyes::lol:

• Like 3

BTS SS6 Singapore,,,, He was praying before the concert by himself.... (Matthew 6: 33/ But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you ) This picture Touch me greatly :huh:p19kgn6l42l7u42er761cqf2ili.jpg

• Like 5

Wow, he even goes into deep prayer before going onstage? His faith seems so integral to his life that I don't see how the relationship can work out if Liu Wen doesn't eventually become a Christian. I'm sure he's hoping that Liu Wen is studying the Bible every day and learning Korean.

Everything about this relationship screams long term - Siwon mentioning that he knows he's got to wait for Liu Wen as she needs time for barriers to be further broken down, the two years' military enlistment...I guess this works out in terms of Liu Wen coming into the Christian fold although living in the soulless, materialistic world of fashion and NYC isn't really conducive to getting saved. No matter what, we shippers are in for an extremely long run, and I hope it all works out for No. 16!

• Like 5

On a unrelated note, I loved watching Ruby Lin in Princess return pearl.

Wow, Siwon is a really dedicated Christian. His faith is really strong. For me, I think that Siwon would understand that Liu Wen may or may not become a Christian in the end and that he would respect her decision. I also don't think Liu Wen not being a Christian would hinder their relationship since both Liu Wen and Siwon already know how much they mean to each other and that  they would love/support each other regardless of what their religion is. 

• Like 2

@juzagurl Thank you for sharing that photo of Siwon... such a powerful representation of his faith, but taken in context of his consistent faith-based posts on his SNS in the face of and despite all the backlash he gets... is it any surprise to anyone at all? Good for him for not backing down nor compromising in matters that count, regardless of the censure or ridicule he gets for it... and from there, you can see the core character behind all the trappings of image and glamour... which in turn wins my respect more so than his achievements.

Read up on the requirements as an enlisted police officer here. From what I understand, after the 5 weeks of boot camp training, they are assigned to a police department. However, it will not be a 9 to 5 job, with 2 days rest per week. The military regulations still hold - vacation only after 100 days of service, staying at the police quarters, not at home. After the training and being assigned to a police department, apart from being required to be at the department for training and studies, one day is allocated for public duty (traffic control, street patrol). From the looks of it, there is no difference being enlisted as a police officer and being on active duty. The segregation from family and friends is still pretty much in place.

• Like 5

Guest bibidep

Here are all the casts for Siwon new drama.  They all confirm now.  Will be broadcast in mid of Sept. 2015.

CLHk95RUAAAihDx.jpg

Siwon just updated his IG:  https://instagram.com/p/5vS2s7ivSD/?taken-by=siwon1987
He posted himself drinking a cup of Starbucks Coffee with the caption of thursday morning :)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!!!

I GUESS HE REALLY LOVE THAT SHIRT RIGHT.. IF THE RECENT POST IS TAKEN TODAY THEN HE USED IT AGAIN 

https://instagram.com/p/5uM_3lJWC9/?taken-by=dchoielf

Siwon just updated his IG:  https://instagram.com/p/5vS2s7ivSD/?taken-by=siwon1987
He posted himself drinking a cup of Starbucks Coffee with the caption of thursday morning :)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!!!

I GUESS HE REALLY LOVE THAT SHIRT RIGHT.. IF THE RECENT POST IS TAKEN TODAY THEN HE USED IT AGAIN 

this shirt right :D

• Like 2

this shirt right :D

Knowing how he mentioned before that he tends to use things/clothes that bear great meaning to him many times for the sake of what it's worth, it's safe to say that this shirt is priceless to him:wub:

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 1

Here are all the casts for Siwon new drama.  They all confirm now.  Will be broadcast in mid of Sept. 2015.

@bibidep Where did you read about him confirming the role? So far, I've only read that he is considering it. Was it just announced today?

@siwonie407 It certainly looks like the same shirt... if the photo were in color, we would know for sure :P But yes... I wonder why the attachment to that shirt, if it really is the same one :rolleyes:

@iamenn Thank you for sharing his solo stage on SS4 here. Truly a joy to watch, and yet another testament to his faith! Any idea where Mr Choi and Ms Liu are now? Have they set off for LA yet? :) 

• Like 3

@bibidep Where did you read about him confirming the role? So far, I've only read that he is considering it. Was it just announced today?

@siwonie407 It certainly looks like the same shirt... if the photo were in color, we would know for sure :P But yes... I wonder why the attachment to that shirt, if it really is the same one :rolleyes:

@iamenn Thank you for sharing his solo stage on SS4 here. Truly a joy to watch, and yet another testament to his faith! Any idea where Mr Choi and Ms Liu are now? Have they set off for LA yet? :) 

i thinks he wore the same shirt same like last night his post

• Like 2

I think Liu Wen is in New York (unless she flew again). As for Siwon, I think he may be flying together with the rest of SJ members. I'm not sure but I think KCON is responsible for their hotel and air costs since they are "guests". I might be wrong though. And since he just posted a "good morning" picture, one would assume that he is somewhere in Asia.

I was searching for fancam videos of Siwon at airport and I came across this video: https://youtu.be/JNbF3pJXdNI where it talks about how Siwon is one of the two ambassadors for this year's Jecheon International Music & Film Festival (which is happening from Aug 13th to 18th).

• Like 5

Guest bibidep

Yes dear, the news just came out 1 hour ago.  I see all the ladies very attractive and Go Jun Hee very tall too, look like a fashion girl.   Will be a lot of jealousy from ShiLiu fans for sure hahaha.  Here the link for the news. 

http://media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150730080906763

Sorry to burst all the bubbles from our friends hahah.  I think the shirt is not the same one he wore from Guam.  Look at his collar from the one in Guam, it is smaller and the one he had for his last two posts the collar is bigger and lower.    The one this morning he post with the coffee I think he took it yesterday during the day when he went out to work or went somewhere, and the one he posted last night with food he took it late afternoon or may be evening at his house.  Look at his beard, they look the same, if he took the coffee picture this morning with out shaving his beard, the beard for sure have to be longer than that.

Hahah the boyfriend and girlfriend really had a lot of thing and habit in commons.  They took a lot of pictures in the same day and post them for couple days hahah.  Liu Wen last week she posted for 3 times with the same clothes that she took all the pictures in one day and now Siwon did the same. 

Siwon and Liu Wen, if you both read my comment and think I write and say them wrong just send me the message to confront me about this hahah.

Edited by bibidep

Guest justafan29

[Updated w/ SM Statement] Super Junior’s Choi Siwon Reported to Enlist in Army During Second Half of This Year

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon Reported to Enlist in Army During Second Half of This Year

Soon after the announcement that Super Junior member Choi Siwon has been confirmed to star in the upcoming MBC drama “She Was Pretty,” an exclusive report by Ilgan Sports has revealed that he is planning to begin his military service later this year, with “She Was Pretty” possibly being his last project.

A broadcast insider is reported to have said, “Choi Siwon is preparing to enlist in the army during the second half of this year, although the exact time frame has not been decided yet. He has a healthy body and has always expressed his strong willingness to serve as an active duty soldier.”

The source continued, “Siwon will work hard and wrap up the MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘She Was Pretty,’ which begins airing in September, before enlisting.”

If his enlistment is confirmed, this will make Siwon the seventh member of Super Junior to carry out his military service.

Are you sad to hear this news?

UPDATE:

On July 30, a representative of SM Entertainment responded to the reports of Siwon’s possible enlistment: “Nothing has been confirmed yet. We are currently coordinating the time frame. At this time, filming for the drama ‘She Was Pretty” is more important. Once the production ends, a more definite plan [for enlistment] will be set.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/29/super-juniors-choi-siwon-reported-to-enlist-in-army-during-second-half-of-this-year/

Hwang Jung Eum, Park Seo Joon, Choi Siwon, and Go Joon Hee Confirmed for New Drama!

Hwang Jung Eum, Park Seo Joon, Choi Siwon, and Go Joon Hee Confirmed for New Drama!

The cast lineup for the new MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “She Was Pretty” (working title) has finally been confirmed!

Actors Park Seo Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Go Joon Hee, as well as Super Junior’s Choi Siwon have finalized their casting to star in the upcoming drama.

On July 30, an associate of the drama shared, “Hwang Jung Eum, Park Seo Joon, Go Joon Hee, and Choi Siwon have all decided to accept the casting offer [for ‘She Was Pretty’] and will officially begin preparations for filming.”

“She Was Pretty” is a romantic comedy that tells the story of the ‘first love’ search for a woman (Kim Hye Jin, played by Hwang Jung Eum) who was once a beautiful daughter of a rich household, but transforms for the worse after her family’s business runs to the ground, as well as a man (Ji Sung Joon, played by Park Seo Joon) who was once overweight during his childhood, but transforms himself by shedding the weight and boasting a model-like figure.

Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon will be reuniting through this upcoming production after previously working together in MBC’s “Kill Me, Heal Me.”

Go Joon Hee will be taking on the role of Man Ha Ri, a hotelier and close friend of Kim Hye Jin, who boasts a voluminous, perfect body line and attracts all the men. Choi Siwon will act as Kim Shin Hyuk, a magazine feature editor with a free-spirited personality and mysterious aura.

“She Was Pretty” is scheduled to begin airing this coming September following the completion of “Scholar Who Walks the Night.”

What are your thoughts on this drama lineup? Are you looking forward to it?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/29/hwang-jung-eum-park-seo-joon-choi-siwon-and-go-joon-hee-confirmed-for-new-drama/

Edited by justafan29

@siwonie407 The first picture was posted 11 hours ago... and the other ~1 hour ago. So either he has a great attachment to that shirt... or he has not had any rest for the past 11 hours... or he could have multiple similar shirts :P

@bibidep Siwon has worked with many beautiful women before... and I'm sure will continue to do so. I honestly don't see any reason for any jealousy, on the part of fans or even more so the couple themselves - Liu Wen too is surrounded by her share of gorgeous men. The main thing would be their mutual love and trust (something that Siwon emphasises repeatedly throughout the show, and choosing to ask about trust instead of love in Ep9), which would serve to keep their relationship strong regardless of gossip or malicious rumours.

@justafan29 @twistbow Thank you for sharing the news! Wow... KCON, To the Fore promotions, Jecheon Music and Film Festival, a new drama, not to mention producing webtoon "Interview". His schedule is packed from back to back. Certainly doing all that he can career-wise before his enlistment.

Edited by liddi
  • Like 4

Guest bibidep

@bibidep Siwon has worked with many beautiful women before... and I'm sure will continue to do so. I honestly don't see any reason for any jealousy, on the part of fans or even more so the couple themselves - Liu Wen too is surrounded by her share of gorgeous men. The main thing would be their mutual love and trust (something that Siwon emphasises repeatedly throughout the show, and choosing to ask about trust instead of love in Ep9), which would serve to keep their relationship strong regardless of gossip or malicious rumours.

I'm just talking a bout the fans not Liu Wen.   I know if Liu Wen agree to date Siwon she already know what his job was and will be the same for a long time until he retired.  You just translated for us a day ago about what kind of wife he is looking for.  He will have a lot of work and his work always related to woman and a lot of time he will be at work, so he wants the wife can understand that restlessness job he will carry on with no complain or jealousy I guess.   I think Liu Wen is the good match for him in this, think about how Liu Wen spent for her almost 28 years, she stay single and lonely for that long and still be a good girl until she met Siwon.   I'm very confident Liu Wen can handle all those with his honesty and devout to her, when she can trust him then ahem, all set.  I also imagine how good Liu Wen be as a mother who will raise his kids for him while he still working hard.  Oh my Siwon, if you miss this chance with Liu Wen, I really feel bad for you.  In all your life time I don't know if you can find another one like her, you are her first love and you are the first man who can had so many close skinship with her, virgin with no man kiss until now.  Wow where else can you find the woman like this Siwon??  Unless you look at the 13 or 14 years old and start to protect and raise her until you can marry her, otherwise no girl is innocent until now to date and get marry with you later.  Good luck Mr. Siwon!!!

Edited by bibidep