|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guys, I'm gonna create an open discussion. Anyone is welcomed to speak out their opinions. ^_^

So... Lately I've been wondering... If Siwon and Liuwen are really serious about their relationship, where do you think they will live? South Korea? China? or United States? :rolleyes:

Few months ago some of my friends and I have discussed about this. Our guess was United States. Our reason was Liuwen will be still able to continue her career in New York, while Siwon might have some projects in Hollywood as movie producer or maybe actor. But then, I forgot where, Siwon said in an interview that he still wants to contribute in music industry, including Super Junior activities. And as you know, few days ago he just bought a more-than-one-billion-Won house in Gangnam district. What is he planning? Will they live in South Korea? Will Liuwen learn Korean and change her career in South Korea? But I also see Siwon's career development in China. Before the enlistment, he did more activities in China. So... how do you think, guys? :phew:

• Like 3

I think LW will stay with SW definitely!!!! Hehe. I read somewhere, in LW's interview, reporter ask where she will live when she get married? And i love her answer, sweet and simple "if you love the men, you will love the city". :wub: So romantic!!

• Like 1

On April 20, 2016 at 3:31 PM, liddi said:

Winnie and Piglet side by side... ten albums entitled "Here I Am". Hmmmm... B)

Though I'm a l'il behind the news .. I'm still very happy bcoz of our WonWen reunion :wub:

Wooohooo .. yessss, we certainly got your message Mr Choi! We are feeling equally as ecstatic as you are and we can see your blissful smile too :P .. you deserve it!   

Happy 1st Anniversary to our WonWen couple! :)

• Like 4

On April 20, 2016 at 3:42 PM, liddi said:

And Mr Chae's response to Siwon's Winnie-Piglet post... what is he trying to say? :D 

cr. 倩琪10000 Weibo

@jusrub  @liddi  @syzygium   yeaah  the ever supportive proxy - Mr Chae's response is soooo telling right? his reply w 16 pink hearts is almost a clear hint about our 'shiliu' couple + his 'no eye see' icon is soooo cute  :D   And .. and the fist icon = his punch to Mr Choi, it's like his brotherly acknowledgement that says  "Yo bro, way to go.. Congrats, good job!  I'm so happy for you" 

(.. I'm not being delulu anymore, right.. )  :P

• Like 7

Honestly, I see them living in USA if they get married. That's the common ground they have. Liu Wen is mostly either in USA or in China and Siwon's location is mostly in Asia so he can adjust to the western life style. I think they'd be in USA and sometimes visit China or South Korea. I can't immagine Liu Wen living in Korea without the knowledge of the language, that's a huge barrier to overcome in 2-3 years.

• Like 1

@ailin23 I see, so in your opinion, it's USA... Yeah, I also agree with your reason, actually. Siwon is quiet flexible among those 3 countries. He's able to speak all 3 languages, along with his working field. He's obviously has no problem with his hometown. In China, he can do more filming projects. In United States, he can work in Hollywood. And currently, he's about to be a co-producer of Korean-American movie with Sony Pictures Entertainment.

And yes, it'll be not easy for Liuwen to be in South Korea. Not only about the language, but also her working field. The fashion industry in South Korea is not as big as in United States, China, France, Italy, or Japan.

Thank you for your opinion. I can see various kinds of opinions so far. I hope others can speak out their opinions too about this. :)

• Like 4

I wonder why his IG post on his faith ends up getting deleted while the one before still remains... is it because he was on duty at the time? Love the reference to Proverbs 3, an affirmation and reminder of wisdom, the foundations of his faith and what it entails.

From Estée Lauder... Facetiming with Podori while waiting to depart? ;) 

0060wjSvjw1f36ihuzx3ij30hs0nptc5.jpg

cr. mun+won Weibo

• Like 6

Siwon sighting... caption translated from mun+won C-translations:

Younger brother out on leave..SMT dinner had a good laugh.. as always an enjoyable and humorous conversation... very happy #dinner#saturday

Spoiler

• Like 3