|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

It's here! The moment we've been waiting for... the debut of singer Liu Wen... I think she did well... definitely far better than what we've seen of her in the past :) 
http://www.hunantv.com/v/1/291210/c/2972448.html

And here is Liu Wen and Jiang Jinfu wishing everyone a Happy New Year in the Hunan dialect:
http://www.hunantv.com/v/1/291210/c/2972447.html

Did Siwon only follow Crystal Kim today? From what I understand, Siwon followed the Seoul Police IG just a day or so ago... so I don't see this as him deliberately surfacing simply to follow her. And even if he did follow her, what of it? Rather, I find his friends and family's SNS activities more telling... and just as recent as yesterday, both Jiwon and especially Mr Chae are still responding to Liu Wen's IG posts. Meanwhile, the photo of the Choi siblings and Liu Wen still remain very much on the N407 webpage... ;) 

• Like 6

LW did a fine job on the show!  Good for her.  Looks like she is or will be on her way to NY shortly. 

As for SW following this girl, I don't know who she is and what she does, but she does seem to have a pretty face (very Korean, I may say, since to me many Korean girls look alike), per the other details provided, she does seem to be his type.  But I don't give too much thought to it, if a tall, pretty girl can get SW's romantic interest when he is supposedly in a relationship with LW, that means he is not the guy for LW and LW is not the girl for him because rest assured, he will meet a lot of tall pretty girls in his life.  The same is true with LW, she will meet a lot of handsome rich guys in her life. This is the moment when we say "true love can stand the test of time".  Sounds cliche but true. Many gorgeous girls, handsome men later, if they end up together, then they are meant to be, if not, hey life goes on.  Crystal Kim has the advantage of being in Korea, being a Korean, speaking Korean, could well be Christian... so we will see....

All this said, they could well be just friends.  SW also follows Claudia Kim, another tall pretty girl, slightly older than SW.  She was in Avengers and Marco Polo (Netflix). 

It is really tiring to worry about whether a guy has a change of heart every time he follows a pretty girl on IG.  Understandable but tiring.  I personally don't worry about stuff like this, if it bothers me, I would discuss this with my partner. 

Aren't you glad that SW/LW did not rush into things?  This is also another reason I don't like it when people romanticise "waiting for a man". A girl can wait for a man, only when both have shown enough affection towards each other and the commitment to making the wait work. 

That said, so far, we have reasons to believe our couple is doing well. 

• Like 6

What, so expressing a non-romantic interest in a member of the opposite sex isn't allowed if one is in a relationship? That's fairly idiotic thinking, if you ask me; only silly, immature females are prone to such pettiness. There are plenty of reasons to believe that Liu Wen and Siwon aren't a couple, but him following Claudia this or Crystal that on IG isn't one of them.

And it's frankly beyond me as to what passes for beauty in Korea - big, doll-like eyes, pasty, powdered skin, everyone looking like BB-creamed nymphets...yuck! I can't imagine how any man could find that sort of look sexually appealing. Females like Liu Wen with obviously ethnic features (and who aren't ashamed of it as so many Asians seem to be) and who radiate confidence, attractiveness, and a good attitude possess infinitely more womanly appeal than all these faux little girls, IMHO.   

• Like 4

Just to put SW's IG follow of crystal kim in perspective...he actually started following her prior to enlistment in Nov (it made a buzz in Nov for whatever reason and that poor girl had to make her account private for several days)...he then unfollowed her like 1 day ago only to refollow her.   I have no clue why, maybe he unfollowed by accident? Regardless, he has a right to follow and befriend whoever he wants (just like he follows other girls like Tiffany and Sooyoung of Girls Generation).  As a shipper of LW and SW, I only wish and hope the best for the two of them and would be thrilled if they end up together.  There's much evidence that the two of them are, at the very least, very close and get along quite well (I choose to think they are in a low-key relationship); therefore, I no longer let extraneous things bother me.  We have to wait another 1.5 years before SW comes out.  Won't we be driven crazy If we let every little thing bother us?  Stand firm shippers! =)

• Like 7

Liu Wen certainly did a good job with the duet. She looks elegant in her pant suit :)

Well, well, Siwon does seem to have relatively freedom in that mascot suit. Maybe he could try another big-headed camouflage and take a walk with another pretty lady at another time, in public :phew:

• Like 3

On 2/1/2016 at 8:27 PM, liddi said:

@mywebfoot It's a toss-up... I'm not quite sure either myself :D However, what I did like about the footage so far is the distance she maintains from her duet partner... and not even really meeting his eyes :) 

Not even a hand hold :P  It turned out to be a seamless duet and a very professional one :D

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, silvergrey said:

Not even a hand hold :P  It turned out to be a seamless duet and a very professional one :D

Handholding is a quite intimate thing to do, LW and the guy were just professionals doing a job, why did people expect them hold hands? I am serious.

I hug my good male friends when I see them, some of my European friends even kiss me on my cheeks when we see each other but we NEVER hold hands, seriously never.  There would be more than friendship if that ever happened.

Even they were performing a show, handholding would be really odd, especially to LW, I would imagine, who is very accustomed to western etiquette.  

• Like 3

@Kculturefun Actually Liu Shi Shi did several performances for the BBJX soundtrack 等你的季节 Seasons of Waiting, with Yuan Hong (who played 13th Prince) and Nicky Wu... and in all instances, she held hands with them on stage. Yuan Hong was her good friend, but Nicky at that point in time was supposedly only her co-star in the drama. So, hand-holding is not an impossibility, especially if they are singing a duet.

However, assuming I understood the lyrics correctly, 浏阳河 Liuyang River is definitely not a love song... but more a song of praise for Mao Zedong... so definitely no reason to hold hands there :P 

@silvergrey I really love what I saw of the duet, her singing, the distance... affirming pretty much what she said about her still-existent phobia. Which then once again highlights the contrast between the way she (still) is with Siwon... especially in the H&M BTSes and polaroids. I'm happy :) 

• Like 7

Liu Wen's interview at #legend:

http://hashtaglegend.com/post/chinese-supermodel-liu-wen-talks-fashion-instagram-and-family

She is so adorable... and I love how unself-conscious she is, especially when she has problems pronouncing "Adele"... not embarrassed to be caught on camera seeming "less than perfect". And it's exactly, as John Legend describes it well, her "perfect imperfections" that makes me love her more. 

• Like 5

And with all this talk of hand-holding, how about the many instances of that icky form of bodily contact (including interlocking fingers!) on LFIL? Were those directions in the script, too? :P If the answer's in the affirmative, what a dedicated performer Liu Wen is, eh? Willing to get over her phobia all for the sake of her art! :lol:

• Like 6

On 2/3/2016 at 0:27 PM, Kculturefun said:

Handholding is a quite intimate thing to do, LW and the guy were just professionals doing a job, why did people expect them hold hands? I am serious.

I hug my good male friends when I see them, some of my European friends even kiss me on my cheeks when we see each other but we NEVER hold hands, seriously never.  There would be more than friendship if that ever happened.

Even they were performing a show, handholding would be really odd, especially to LW, I would imagine, who is very accustomed to western etiquette.  

@Kculturefun I didn't expect them to hold hands. But that's also quite common in a duet/collaboration, and sometimes when the performers walk out together or at the end. I find that intimate too but it's also something that happens in many settings with strangers, like when one holds hands in prayer. Anyway, my observation was that all I noticed was the performance was conducted in a very professional way and it was obvious that they were there to sing that song only. :) 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, liddi said:

However, assuming I understood the lyrics correctly, 浏阳河 Liuyang River is definitely not a love song... but more a song of praise for Mao Zedong... so definitely no reason to hold hands there :P 

@silvergrey I really love what I saw of the duet, her singing, the distance... affirming pretty much what she said about her still-existent phobia. Which then once again highlights the contrast between the way she (still) is with Siwon... especially in the H&M BTSes and polaroids. I'm happy :) 

Oh, @liddi, but it's about comradeship right?? :lol: 

Am enjoying the BTSes and polaroids. They must be very good friends or her mind and body are betraying her ;):P  

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv  Liu Wen is absolutely dedicated to her art. She takes it all very seriously

• Like 2