|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@mywebfoot Love how she reminds her fellow ELFs to be ready for wedding announcements :D Are ELFs reacting positively to Teuk's tweet, or is there uproar in the land?

Whatever it is, I would be over the moon if we see such a tweet from a certain policeman to a bedimpled Chinese lady as well. When? When? In another 1.5 years' time perhaps? :phew:

• Like 6

Even im not shipper of Tuek and Sora but i feel happy for all their shippers . I wish our couple also post pics like that one day, but i think it will not happen at least 2 next years because its so difficult for Siwon have any rumors in the military.Now im jealous with TuekSora's shippers.^-^

• Like 4

We aint in the bad shape either since SW has posted a few photos of him with LW before, during and post LFIL...I still remember I was over the moon when I saw that 520 good night world photo. 

But yes definitely a great night in the land of Teuk-Sora shippers...let's share the joy and cheers to more Suju's wedding announcements ..bring them on...ASAP :)

• Like 8

Guest mywebfoot
12 hours ago, liddi said:

@mywebfoot Love how she reminds her fellow ELFs to be ready for wedding announcements :D Are ELFs reacting positively to Teuk's tweet, or is there uproar in the land?

There is uproar, but it's mostly a positive uproar, at least the tweets that I understand. Some fanbases are just chuckling and going "old man is at it again". Others are like "quick, @reveramess, reply!"  :w00t:

@moonee @liuwensiwon If you put this tweet in the context of the FIVE years since their WGM started.... it's a bit sad! But still... we take what we can get. And yes, let's cross our fingers and wait for another photoshoot, this time not in red, but in white. :D

@mywebfoot Positive uproar is good! Fervently wishing that TeukSo is announcing good news... paving the way for similarly wonderful news from WonWen in the future!

Liu Wen is flying again as of 2 hours ago. Some were speculating that she is flying to ChangSha... yet leaked information of her supposed flight schedule shows that she is only due to fly from Beijing to Changsha 31 Jan, and returning to Beijing again on 2 Feb. If the flight schedule details are accurate... then where could she be flying off to? Dare we hope it's Incheon? :w00t:  Some Weibo posters are noting that it is the weekend tomorrow...perhaps coinciding with the time a certain policeman gets to go out :phew:

Meanwhile Keenie posted her gift from H&M.... wonder whether it is from the company or the CNY campaign ambassadors of the company :rolleyes:

bcf51472gw1f0gg4rwjlwj20hs0qodic.jpg

cr. KathyKatherine Weibo

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, liddi said:

Liu Wen is flying again as of 2 hours ago. Some were speculating that she is flying to ChangSha... yet leaked information of her supposed flight schedule shows that she is only due to fly from Beijing to Changsha 31 Jan, and returning to Beijing again on 2 Feb. If the flight schedule details are accurate... then where could she be flying off to? Dare we hope it's Incheon? :w00t:  Some Weibo posters are noting that it is the weekend tomorrow...perhaps coinciding with the time a certain policeman gets to go out :phew:

Ooh, interesting...it's sick that her flight details were leaked online although I'm glad they were (what a hypocrite I am! :lol:)...all that aside though...dare we hope for a belated birthday celebration perhaps? As I said before, even if they're just friends, I can't help but think that Siwon would want to reach out to LW in some way to help her celebrate. Didn't he say in that big televised interview in Korea just before his enlistment that Liu Wen is someone he knows very well? Simple gift-giving won't do for such persons, I'm thinking...

Our Korean-based spies need to keep their feelers out and report back to us, pronto! :P

• Like 6

The first 7 pics are stunning .. but it really reminds me how she's screaming her song when the 2 ladies did her hair for that shoot. Lol.

Honestly it feels very odd that sw or jiwon at least are extremely quiet on her bday. Jiwon likes lw posts quite often lately, but didn't on her bday post. And i agree with @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv there is no way sw will do nothing on her bday

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, moonee said:

The photo LW used looks like the old one she posted on weibo previously. Did she really fly out today or she simply posted an old photo? mewonders

Nah, she's flown somewhere...every time she's posted a pic in a plane with the corresponding emoticon on IG (and that's often with her schedule!), it's turned out that she really has travelled to some destination or the other. I don't see why this time should be any different.

• Like 6

@autumndew Thank you so much for sharing the complete subbed video! I have not had the chance to watch it previously, so this is really great! Really wish though that 陶晶莹 had not interrupted him when he was talking about Liu Wen having a good heart... grr! Love how he is so sporting and good natured with the teasing... and his mixture of multiple languages in the same sentence - a verbal "rojak" :P 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, liddi said:

@autumndew Thank you so much for sharing the complete subbed video! I have not had the chance to watch it previously, so this is really great! Really wish though that 陶晶莹 had not interrupted him when he was talking about Liu Wen having a good heart... grr! Love how he is so sporting and good natured with the teasing... and his mixture of multiple languages in the same sentence - a verbal "rojak" :P 

hi @liddi  ... yeaaa quite a verbal "rojak" right  :D   

u know, you're such a legend in this forum.. thank you so much! for all your wonderful posts.. enjoyed reading all of them.

i couldn't stop coming here for all the wonderful news and sharing about these 2 beautiful people.. thank you everyone too! :phew:  .. looking forward to more news and updates..

(P/s: I'm still learning on how to post a video to this forum.. it doesn't work the same as previously tho.. did i miss-out some steps? .. maybe someone can refresh/ guide me.. thanks! :))  

thanks @liddi  for the advice, I managed to upload properly now.. yippieee !!  happy watching everyone! 

agree with you on how he is so sporting with the teasing, and when he answered that "he likes her a lot now", equates to still loving her, equates to that they are an item indeed! :P

Edited by autumndew
  • Like 6