|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

5 hours ago, juzagurl said:

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv its good to see how you are being positive  again about our couple

Well, I go where the wind blows, really. I think it says a lot that most of us don't buy what you'd think would be the definitive statement on this whole affair, that is the one issued by LW's management which unequivocally claims that she's single and that she and SW were just professional partners. It just goes to show that the evidence on hand (LW's appearances on that variety show and at the ELLE event, etc.) is so inconsistent with those claims that even such a 'be all, end all' statement can't dissuade us from believing that they really are a couple.

And of course LW's recent '16' post may be the strongest piece of evidence yet - why on earth would she make a patently obvious reference to the relationship, to the belief that she and SW are boyfriend and girlfriend, if there's truly nothing between them? It could only be she wants to reassure us that, no, there is in fact a relationship and it is indeed very much alive. The only other reason I can think of why she'd post that is because the launch date of the H&M campaign is nearing and it behooves her to have us think that those pretty people with their arms around each other on the billboards really are together. However, we've never had the slightest indication that she'd behave so unscrupulously (quite the contrary, in fact), so the notion that she's making '16' references because they're honestly a couple is much easier to swallow.

• Like 8

Keenie's response to Liu Wen's gift basically re-confirms what SIwon said.  He wasn't exaggerating when stating "everyone loves Liu Wen".  It's been 6 months since the show ended and 7 months since the last filming. Literally everyone on SIwon's side who's gotten the chance to meet LW (HK and Korean managers, hair stylists, makeup artists, sister, bff BG) sings her praises and continue to follow her on either Weibo, IG, or both.   If it was for show purposes, they could've unfollowed to minimize further gossip.  Compare this to the other two couples on the show...or any Korean WGM couples if you follow the Korean version...the greater majority come off the show and act like strangers or draw a clear line right away.  The thing that strikes me the most is how supportive Jiwon has continued to be.  Jiwon is so close to Siwon and while I don't have a big brother, I've seen plenty of little sisters get jealous when big brother's heart gets taken by another girl or don't get along with the brother's girl.  Let's just say...it's not easy to earn the affection of a future SIL.  Makes me wonder if Jiwon joined in on SIwon's facetime sessions with LW and got to know her better =p  Anyhow, every time I see heartwarming gestures from LW or Siwon, I just want to spazz at how lucky we are shipping two wonderful individuals that spark fireworks when they are together!  

• Like 16

H&M CNY 2016 campaign posters are out in Chengdu! Time to head down to their outlets in my area to see if I can get up close and personal with WonWen too :P 

Though honestly, I wish they had featured the BTS photos instead... :phew:

6b85c159gw1f04rpi1wwjj21w02io4qq.jpg6b85c159gw1f04rpjp2esj20qo0zkqde.jpg6b85c159gw1f04rpomkooj21w02io1ky.jpg6b85c159gw1f04rpub9f0j21w02io1ky.jpg6b85c159gw1f04rpzw9mnj21w02iohdu.jpg

cr. 月梢水无痕 Weibo via mun+won

• Like 10

And H&M's campaign has officially started!

"...Through our campaign, we hope to exude love and happiness in this festivity." - Liu Wen

"... I hope my chemistry with Liu Wen will reflect love and togetherness during this year's heart-warming Spring Festival." - Siwon

:wub:

6EL-CNY-CPD-0-LOGO-1.jpg

6EL-CNY-CPD-5-en.jpg

cr. H&M China

And H&M continues to play on the 16 theme with their special offer :D 

0060wjSvjw1f06fgn3xemj30v91hqqdd.jpg

Together with H&M
Hurry up and see the Monkey Year surprise that Siwon and Liu Wen has brought!

0060wjSvjw1f06fgnj2ulj30v91hz0zu.jpg

LW: Oppa, have you prepared the CNY present that H&M is giving the fans?
SW: Of course! New Year discounts etc many great gifts are all in the lucky bag!

0060wjSvjw1f06fgmnrf7j30v91htjwc.jpg0060wjSvjw1f06fgnqnq8j30v91hfjyb.jpg

cr. mun+won Weibo

And it is $16 discount vouchers! :D 

• Like 8

Oooh, they are sooo cute and adorable! Definately sweetness overload! :wub:  

So excited when I finally saw the actual big banners/posters in H&M stores! Can't take my eyes away, eventhough I like the bts better. :wub:

• Like 2

Hmm...so the campaign is obviously predicated on the idea that they're a couple...if it turns out they're not, the fans are going to be pissed, and understandably so. Of course, they could always turn around and say, well, we did issue those statements, so don't blame us if you guys allowed yourselves to be misled :lol:. I have to believe that they wouldn't be comfortable with being sold as a couple if they aren't one, though...I mean, we're talking about a really large-scale campaign here...their 'togetherness' is being plastered all over the East...surely they'd feel bad about that if there's nothing between them? I guess it depends on the kind of people they are...if they see this as nothing more than a working opportunity, a collaboration (just like their stint on the show), then they wouldn't concern themselves with much else.

I'm reminded of the olden days in Hollywood when screen couples (frequently teen idols) would be paired up in film after film because of the popularity of those collaborations. Usually, the relationship between the couple would be nothing but platonic, but the PR machine and they themselves would play up the idea that they were a real couple because that's what the masses wanted to hear. I sincerely hope that this isn't the case with SW and LW...

• Like 2