|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Ooh, frustrated female alert! Any time one of those mutants starts acting up, you know it's a good sign because evidence of our couple's togetherness is getting impossible to pray away! :lol: Honey, even if Siwon doesn't end up with Liu Wen, you sure ain't the next best alternative...I suggest you get laid, sweetie, and pronto! :lol:

And Liu Wen's most daring professional outfits are downright conservative considering that the biggest names in modelling (Bundchen, Turlington, Campbell) have gone completely nude.

If I possessed that pert booty Liu Wen was sporting in that VS number, I'd wear such getups frequently, and not just on the catwalk! :P

• Like 6

Fans shared that after the ELLE event, the moment she stepped out the door, she asked her staff, "I'm very hungry. Are you hungry?" Now normally, I won't think too much about that, except I am reminded of what she said in 天天向上 the day before when Siwon was mentioned, asking the audience if they were hungry, and if so, to get Cui Shi Yuan (aka chef) to treat them to a meal" :D 

0060wjSvjw1ez46o4po6ij30qo0zkwhz.jpg0060wjSvjw1ez46o59f05j30qo0zkjv7.jpg

cr. mun+won Weibo

• Like 5

@liddi

Here is another video http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:2e186f9861834026008323c2c61ea36c from the Elle event where the hosts were joking and trying to get more information out of LW.  In this video, it is not about LW not denying, it is about her basically letting the speculation happen.  I really don't know what to say if some people insist on believing that they are not dating. 

(It is interesting that LW was mum prior to SW's enlistment, now, she seems more relaxed, more willing to entertain questions about SW and making encouraging statements, some people think she is trying to give SW confidence that she is committed to their relationship, not a bad speculation IMO)

Liddi - could you do us the honor and translate this when you get a chance.

LW updated her IG and Mr Bae soon liked and left a comment - gorgeous

• Like 6

Wow, it has been awhile. Glad to see Siwon back at home spending his time with loved ones during this holiday season!
I'm also glad that he is taking time off to spend time with family and congrats to him on getting an award :)

And actually, I don't know if Liu Wen's most "daring" pictorials are considered to be conservative when she has been portrayed in artistic nude pictorials (or at least this one or this). But generally speaking, she is relatively conservative but she is also strong and bold to showcase different sides of her and willing to try out new things as well :)

oh, and I found neat photo gallery website that showcases all the past photos of Liu Wen!

• Like 2

Watched the elle video. Wow, felt like she is really being cornered by Kang Yong though she tried to dodge and change the subject. Looks like they really didn't let go of her on 'that question' at every single program, event & interview. 

4 hours ago, iamenn said:

why am i not surprised he won best soldier award? he really can do everything and he's almost so perfect he's like a fictional character in a korean drama LOL 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, sj08_stv said:

5 hours ago, Kculturefun said:

@liddi

(It is interesting that LW was mum prior to SW's enlistment, now, she seems more relaxed, more willing to entertain questions about SW and making encouraging statements, some people think she is trying to give SW confidence that she is committed to their relationship, not a bad speculation IMO

I think if they got a chance to ask each other "Honest" question like they did after their PK with Henry ... maybe it's LW turns to ask " you really trust me, right ? " 

And SW can ask " Will you still like me after 2 years ? " :P

19 hours ago, allnaturalcrunchtime_stv said:

Ooh, frustrated female alert! Any time one of those mutants starts acting up, you know it's a good sign because evidence of our couple's togetherness is getting impossible to pray away! :lol: Honey, even if Siwon doesn't end up with Liu Wen, you sure ain't the next best alternative...I suggest you get laid, sweetie, and pronto! :lol:

And Liu Wen's most daring professional outfits are downright conservative considering that the biggest names in modelling (Bundchen, Turlington, Campbell) have gone completely nude.

If I possessed that pert booty Liu Wen was sporting in that VS number, I'd wear such getups frequently, and not just on the catwalk! :P

MOD EDIT: this is Liu Wen but reminding you guys that when posting things do consider that this is an open forum where we have underage lurking about. I posted the picture into spoiler. Thanks.

Spoiler

tumblr_nc07l0rqYF1rhc9quo3_1280.jpg

\

Do you mean this? And for those who said models don't get to choose what they wear...Hmmm...I think she didn't need to choose here eh

Liu Wen's full interview by Director Xu Zheng and TV personality Su Kang Yong during the ELLE event on 18 Dec as shared on the Youku video here. So cute, and telling :) 

X: Anneonghaseyo [Hello in Korean]
S: Why did you speak to her in Korean?
X: I just automatically spoke to her in Korean, I also don't know why
S: Liu Wen, please help us translate what Xu Zheng said in Korean
L: "Good evening, everyone"
S: How did you know [what it meant]?
L: I guessed
S: Is Liu Wen's mike muted?
L: Any sound?
S: Ah okay. You guessed? Do you often hear someone saying "Good evening" to you?
L: Err... just now [someone] sang [not sure what she said here] And everyone had a reaction, right?
S: Oh, so you are saying when you heard the singing, it brought back memories of someone else?
L: No no no 
S: Um, Liu Wen... [can't catch what he said]. Xu, do you think that when a female celebrity comes on stage, does she hope that we first ask topics on elegance, or scary topics?
X: I think you already directly opened up the line of questioning
S: [laughs] We directly skipped the elegant questions!
X: That's right. I think elegance is exuded through temperament
S: [to Liu Wen] So how many times do you both talk over the phone in a day?
L: Today we are in an ELLE event, so shouldn't we ask about ELLE instead?
S: How do you know of whom I am referring to? Why did she directly respond to me that way? I was saying how often do you call your family?
L: I will talk to my parents on the phone every day.
S: I see. How about him?
L: I hear that you are designing high heels recently
S: That's right, I'm designing high heels. Do you want to give him a pair?
L: No, for me!
S: You are trying your best to shift the topic. Actually it is Mr Xu who wants to know how deep your relationship is. It wasn't me who wanted to ask, but Mr Xu who asked me to. When you see him lower his eyes, what do you think he was looking at?
L: Err...
S: [to Xu] Do you know whom I am referring to?
X: [can't catch what he is saying] ... feel happy
S: Do you need me to tell you the name?
X: Um... it is...

S: Let us ask the audience okay?
    [to the audience] Who am I referring to?
Audience: Choi Siwon!
S: The whole world knows.
X: I didn't hear clearly. Please repeat it again
Audience: Choi Siwon!
S: Oh, they are asking about Choi Siwon. It's not me who wanted to ask. They said, "Choi Siwon".
X: That's right, they are the ones who said it.
S: We wanted to talk about other things, but they said "Choi Siwon". So what was your first impression when you met Choi Siwon?
L: Actually, I am very grateful to the program...
[S bursts out laughing]
L: It's true! I am very very grateful to the program for allowing everyone to get to know us.
S: In a trial, such a reply would be considered in contempt of the court [not sure if this is correctly translated]
L: No no... what I am saying is that, I sincerely say this... really...
S: Grateful to the program for allowing you both to get to know each other, is that right?
L: Err...grateful to the program for enabling me to get to know him...
S: Wow... how touching!
L: ... Oppa.. allowing me to get to know Oppa. Also, he is a very exceptional man... and...
S: He is your type, right?
L: Because, we have even shot for ELLE... the 520 cover that everyone really loves
S: ELLE told me that it was you who asked to do a photoshoot with Mr Choi. Isn't that the case?
L: We should direct this question to Xu
S: [to Xu] The meaning of 520 is... 
X: Hope
S: The 520 cover...
X: I Love You
S: So both of them are so open about it?
X: I don't know. When we talk about this, does it not mean they are not going public?
S: Don't you feel that women are very strange? She can conduct a romance in front of the whole world, but is not comfortable talking about it in private? What frame of mind is this?
X: Aren't we also like talking about it in private?
S: Oh, this is talking about it in private?
X: Isn't this like talking about it privately? 
S: That is how we trick our guests
X: That's right. But I really feel that Liu Wen's image... if she films a movie one day, she would be like a Korean star.
L: I think I should first learn to speak Mandarin well, because my words always have a strong Hunan accent
S: So, what is your special connection with ELLE? You share the same birth year as ELLE?
L: Yes, the whole world knows...
S: The whole world only knows about your romance...
L: [laughs] The world knows I am very lucky to be the same age as ELLE
S: So they would often feature you on their anniversary cover
L: Yes, this is where I am really lucky, to have been featured on their magazine covers many times, and be a part of many of their special events
S: So Director Xu, she is often featured on ELLE's anniversary covers, yet why was she on the 520 cover with Choi Siwon
X: Then what do you think I should say?
    Let us take a guess
S: It's way too obvious
X: Way too obvious
S: [to the audience] Then do you feel that they are still together?
Audience: Yes!
S: [to Liu Wen] Are you still together?
L: Right now, aren't I with Director Xu and Brother Kang Yong?
S: Yes. Why are you looking at us with that expression?
X: She just said she is with us. Yet she cannot be considered to be together with us, just standing with us
S: [can't catch this part]. Now that he is in the army, what to do?
L: Everyone knows he is in the military now, and hope that everything goes well.
S: Yes. Did you give your greetings to him?
L: [laughs]
S: Your expression is...
L: My expression is requesting that you ask the next question, because I prepared a lot of answers.
S: Really?
L: Yes
S: So you want us to discuss, starting from the first day you knew him?
X: Okay, brother Kang. This is not 康熙来了 [a program Su Kang Yong hosted]
S: But that program is no more, so I have to use this event.
    [to Liu Wen] He [Xu] wants to save you. I can't do anything if he wants to save you.
    I know you have a strange nickname called "Older Cousin". 
X: Why?
S: [to Xu] Do you think she looks like an older cousin?
X: Is it because you have a [can't catch this]?
L: Actually this nickname is because... people see that I am very tall but I am actually a very shy girl. Tall girls cannot avoid but attract attention, so people would greet me in different places. As I am very shy, I would deny that I am Liu Wen, but I was told that this is actually very impolite, so I pretended that I was Liu Wen's older cousin. Then, because I am the only child...
S: You are saying you dare not say you are Liu Wen, so you said you are Liu Wen's older cousin?
X: "I am Liu Wen's older cousin".
S: But if someone asked if you were Zhang Ziyi, would you say you were Zhang Ziyi's older cousin?
L: No no no... only say that I am Liu Wen's cousin
[didn't catch the joke here - sorry]
S: So they accepted it?
L: They did, and I felt that this means there is no distance between us. Since I am very tall, so many people who come and take photos with me would lean against me, which gives a feeling of closeness.
S: So you are willing that people address you as "Older Cousin"?
L: It's fine. Actually nowadays a lot of people would call me "Older Cousin", which makes me feel warm and close with them
S: When did you first started shooting with ELLE?
L: Actually I first shot with ELLE when I first debut in the industry, and they gave me a lot of opportunities, allowing me to grow. I remember that was when I first came to Beijing, when I was 18. Even though it was a little late, my feelings towards ELLE will never grow old.
S: So do you have the feeling that I am about to let you go?
L: I think... not yet? Normally when I get these kinds of questions, there would be more following up. Am I right, Brother Kang Yong?
S: Actually I was going to let you go, but since you said that, I will ask more. When was the last time you met Choi Siwon?
L: Then I had better quickly leave now.
S: Let's forget it. Things that cannot be spoken of are definitely secrets that are unwilling to be revealed. Everyone knows that [not sure what he said next - this topic should be put aside?]
    So before we let you go, are there any last words you wish to say to everyone?
L: Before I came on stage earlier, I was asked by reporters what I hope to be in 70 years' time. I hope that 70 years later, I will be like the magazine ELLE - still being able to bring my elegance and beauty to everyone.

• Like 12

@Jo Bro my gosh you're back. This is not the right forum for you. You can post a million pictures of liu wen without any clothes but you will never ever change my conclusion that liu wen is a girl with a lovely soul. Btw, what a lovely photo of liu wen!! Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 6

@Jo Bro In case you are not aware, this is a shipper thread for Liu Wen and Siwon. It is very obvious that you dislike Liu Wen, and are trying to find fault with her.

The Shipper's Paradise forum rules say this:

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

while Soompi forum rules state:

2. NO DISRUPTIVE OR DISCRIMINATORY CONTENT
Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden.

As such, if you are unable to be respectful towards Liu Wen, Siwon, or any of the members here, can you please refrain from posting on this thread? Thank you.

• Like 10