|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv Honestly I have no idea who the guy next to her is either... The guy is 王千原 Wang Qianyuan, a Chinese actor. This is what he said when she replied, "He is not contacting me now.", though what he actually means is anyone's guess :rolleyes::

妳因该说现在以后联系了我最多
You should have answered "Now and in the future, [he] contacts me the most."

And yes! I love your idea of a smokescreen... quickly, who do we know who's in Seoul right now? Time to keep their eyes open. Is it too late to check CCTV footage in Incheon? :phew:

Edited by liddi
Identified the guy next to Liu Wen
  • Like 8

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv Honestly I have no idea who the guy next to her is either... The guy is 王千原 Wang Qianyuan, a Chinese actor. This is what he said when she replied, "He is not contacting me now.", though what he actually means is anyone's guess :rolleyes::

妳因该说现在以后联系了我最多
You should have answered "Now and in the future, [he] contacts me the most."

And yes! I love your idea of a smokescreen... quickly, who do we know who's in Seoul right now? Time to keep their eyes open. Is it too late to check CCTV footage in Incheon? :phew:

apparently someone took the time to actually look for scheduled flights from beijing to NYC. And there is no direct flight from beijing to NYC. Hmmmmmm

• Like 5

She looked just gorgeous at yesterday's event, almost like a mannequin. Even without understanding Mandarin, it's very easy to tell when she was asked a question about Siwon in that interview clip, and her reaction in unguarded moments like those indicate to me that there is a relationship going on. I think her face and reaction would have read quite differently if there was truly nothing between them. I'm very interested in what the man next to her was saying - who is he and what exactly were their subsequent exchanges about? liddi, please help! :P

And yes, it is disappointing if she has flown back to NYC. I doubt with less than a week to go until his enlistment that she'll be making an insane flight from NYC to Seoul just to see him off. If she were to do that, she would be doing it from Beijing to Seoul rather than from the other side of the world. Just delulu guesswork, of course, but I can't help feeling that she remained in Asia for so long because she was waiting to see if he would call on her to visit him before he enlists. I hope she didn't end up disappointed!

If they couldn't meet up at all in the next two years due to restrictions on Siwon AND there is no immediate meeting prior to enlistment, I would have serious doubts about the relationship. Thankfully, based on reports on how free and easy Siwon will have it, there'll be plenty of opportunities for them to reunite even after he enlists. I wonder...is it possible that LW's flight to NYC is a smokescreen and that she's really flown to somewhere ei                                                                                                                                 

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv,i still remember my feeling that i dared not believe when you said on the day two of SS encore 6 after 3 days of her disappearance from SNS.There was a chance that LW attended the show and hid in the back stage.But it turned out to be our bursting out happiness when she was spotted among the audience and even the pic of hers with his sister and himself was posted on Jiwon INS.I hope this time her doubtful flight to NY without her manager(this rarely happens) will in fact finish in Seoul:D:D:D

• Like 5

apparently someone took the time to actually look for scheduled flights from beijing to NYC. And there is no direct flight from beijing to NYC. Hmmmmmm

Wow, really? I find it a little hard to believe that there are no direct daily flights between two of the most major cities in the world. Perhaps they're just referring to Air China or something? Who is the source of the info that she flew to NYC, anyway? If it's her manager or anyone affiliated with LW's team, would he or she actually lie to provide a smokescreen for LW? I find it incredible that people are seemingly able to keep daily tabs on LW who's hardly a major celebrity.

But VIETtrue, you're right in that it is suspicious that Ms. Ren did not travel with her - that woman follows LW around everywhere. Let's keep hoping...if there's a cheery snap from NYC on LW's IG tomorrow, that'll be a hard knockback down to earth for us. :lol:

• Like 4

Siwon is slowly saying goodbye to his team... His goodbye message to his make up artist:

Based on mun+won C-translations:

In the video, he said "Yeonju, I'm leaving. Stay healthy and don't fall sick. See you in 2 years' time. Bye."

In her caption, she posted "Waiting for your milky complexion #Choi Siwon# Love you... what should I do... it's starting to feel empty..."

• Like 8

Hi guys! LW just update her IG abt Paris attack. Still dunno her location

She's posting from her iPhone 6, so should be in the US.

祈祷这个浪漫城市不再有伤害ee909d.png
Praying that no more harm comes to this romantic city

4c56dd36gw1ey0cavnw3kj227d27d7wj.jpg

• Like 3

@Iela Rashid Oh there is always hope she will sneak in to Seoul prior to his enlistment... she's been known to be in one end of the world one day, and another end the next, and there is 5 days left. Even if she isn't, we have established that they would still be able to keep in touch and even meet up outside of the public eye once he finishes his training. Who knows, she might receive plenty of handwritten letters during those 4 weeks.

• Like 5

Siwon's ongoing goodbyes...

From mun+won's C-translations:
"Appreciate for our valuable time. Teachers whom we are grateful to, please take good care of yourselves. We will be careful and go and come back safely :) We always love you. #smtown"

• Like 5

His farewell gathering, including Keenie...

From Keenie's IG: 

Tsk... why do you need to join the competition, Mr Choi? You already have your own, engraved with someone's name ;)

His make-up artist definitely misses him... posting this around midnight last night with the caption:

Think this was from #SheWasPretty# filming 2 days ago. The feels at midnight, missing #ChoiSiwon# Crazy reporter, now alien who has come in contact with the sports fashion that I like. The guy who can wear all kinds of clothes

• Like 4

Hmm...so she is in the US for certain? She seems to be in a Parisian state of mind recently, doesn't she? Today, understandably, but even the previous days' IG posts are all Paris-related.

I think it's now highly unlikely that they'll meet before the 19th. I know they don't have to reunite before then seeing as they'll probably be able to do so even before the year is over, but Liu Wen's absence is conspicuous. Here Siwon is squeezing time in for his nearest and dearest before an extra long break, and his girlfriend is nowhere to be found. They may want to avoid meeting now because that is what everyone expects them to do, but I would think the want or need to be together would outweigh any such concerns.

It's very hard for us to make informed comments because we're on the outside looking in and we have no idea what kind of arrangement they've worked out between them, but from our vantage point the recent developments have been disappointing to say the least.

• Like 2

@ssone00 The Piaget Possession prize is the ring that was featured in the CF... the one he was spinning around, not the one he wore.

And it seems premature to say that they will or will not meet since there are still 5 days to go, or presume they have not met before this, especially when she was in the region for so long and had a blackout of a few days at different times... when she was ostentatiously in Beijing, and another when she was in SEA.  Perhaps he is winding down all his other obligations so that he can have the rest of the time with the ones he cherish the most. We definitely do not know what is going on behind the scenes, but I will say that only she herself can determine whether it is worth all the perseverance. Besides, can one really say that perseverance is only on her part alone?  If they weren't serious, what can one conclude from all the shoutouts he has been giving?

Regardless, only they know what they can accept for the sake of a relationship. We can only support them, whatever the outcome. Her not being publicly seen with him is not an issue for me at this point in time. My concern is that they are able to weather the 2-year separation and still see their relationship remaining strong, or even stronger than before.

• Like 9

@liddi everytime a dark cloud of doubt creeps in you always come in bringing in sunshine and rainbows. What would this thread do without you. I myself is not the least concern them not meeting before the enlistment. i will wait until they themselves are ready to declare their relationship, if not i'd still support them individually. 

• Like 6