|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Did a quick scan of previous episodes up to Ep8... his work cubicle did not have any pictures of Liu Wen prior to Ep9. So for him to specifically say there is a surprise, and to have her plastered all over his work area and mention her in that episode... was that his surprise for her:wub:

• Like 8

Did a quick scan of previous episodes up to Ep8... his work cubicle did not have any pictures of Liu Wen prior to Ep9. So for him to specifically say there is a surprise, and to have her plastered all over his work area and mention her in that episode... was that his surprise for her:wub:

and there was no ost sung by him for episode 9! :wub:

• Like 3

awww that would be so cute! this at least means that the pictures were very intentional hehehe i love this so much! what a great day!

• Like 6

and there was no ost sung by him for episode 9! :wub:

yuppp so the surprise from him is......

• Like 4

Guest diorucci

I'm surprised that I was able to keep myself away from this thread for a couple weeks... LOL I'm usually reading stuff on here every day, but I've been so busy with college life :(. But wow, so much has happened! It's going to take me a while to backtrack on everything. I think it is so adorably cute that "Kim Shin-Hyuk" has little pictures of Liu Wen (and only pictures of her? :rolleyes:) around his work desk! I hope Liu Wen watches his drama and notices all the little things as well! 

Guest deepblue_1

Wow you guys are on a roll today, looks like there's no need for me to update anything :lol::lol: thanks to kculturefun and liddi!! (anyone i missed out?) 

These positive signs today remind me one of his captions for his  controversial post ,"your mind will answer  most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer " .Is this statement for us ,shippers ?

and also that 'Autumn in Seoul' post of him which was taken during the shoot for episode 8, it has an emoji of 'sunflower' where in korean it means i'm only looking at you. True enough! He's only looking at her pictures in his work desk!

• Like 6

Hi all my happy-shipper friends, just want to add one more cookie here, Liu wen's latest weibo update was posted at 10:16 today (16 Oct). What does this mean ;)

@jjwt Thank you for pointing out the date and timestamp of her post... yes, what do those numbers mean? :phew:

Her post was in response to Vogue服饰与美容's post about a private dinner attended by Chinese and foreign celebrities including herself, in honour of Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele's visit to Shanghai. Gucci will be holding its "No Longer / Not Yet" art exhibition on Saturday at the Shanghai Minsheng Art Museum.

昨夜的相聚还在梦里,却开始期待艺术展
The get-together last night is still in my dreams, yet I am starting to anticipate the art exhibition.

Last night's get-together... is she hinting more than just the party itself? Was there a private get-together after that, when someone's surprise was already revealed? :rolleyes:

• Like 4

How cute is siwon to actually give surprise it like that. He knows how his beau love to watch K Drama.. he is such a cutie pie.. :wub:   

Will there be any possibilities  left that LW will indeed making a cameo apperances on the drama..? I will be over the moon seriously .. 

I feel like his dedicating eps 9 for especially for LW.. romantic! ... hmmmmmmm 

• Like 6

Liu Wen's latest IG post... which is liked by Jiwon ;) 

a0530a71gw1ex334n8fmpj20hs0vswpn.jpg

cr. 石榴裙下Biiiiii Weibo

And the amazing detective skills and eagle eyes of Chinese fans have even made it into Korean news! Now I wonder whether this would start K-fans wondering why she was continuously featured in Ep9? Hmm....

151016韩网新闻一则:出现在ChoiSiwon#她很漂亮# 中的Liuwen。文章说在Most20周年party上,金信赫向同事炫耀与名人合影时提到Liuwen,她是世界级超模。中国网友用鹰眼发现了Siwon办公桌上三张Liuwen封面照。中国网友发出"看见Liuwen很高兴","找找很有趣","到底是怎么发现的"等留言

151016 Korean online news: Liu Wen who appeared in Choi Siwon's #She Was Pretty#. The report said that during the Most 20th anniversary party, when Kim Shin Hyuk bragged to his colleagues about his photos with celebrities, he also mentioned Liu Wen, who is an international supermodel. Chinese netizens' eagle eyes noticed that there were three magazine covers of Liu Wen on Siwon's work desk. Chinese netizens' posts include "Very happy to see Liu Wen", "The search was really fun", "How did you discover it?" 

0060wjSvjw1ex33a1t2fij30hs2gn1kx.jpg0060wjSvjw1ex33a4hlg4j30v91hvwl7.jpg

cr. mun+won Weibo

• Like 4

Ooh, thanks all for the latest goodies! I did think it was awfully coincidental when I heard he was playing a fashion magazine editor since he's involved with a fashion model in real life, so these shout-outs to Liu Wen don't surprise me one bit! :D Maybe the fashion magazine editor idea was Siwon's, or perhaps he accepted the role (at least in part) because he'd get to play one? Either way, I bet he talked about it with Liu Wen beforehand. ;) Dare we hope she might've filmed a cameo for a future episode while she was in Seoul? Or would that be too obvious and might result in mass suicides, so they figured let's scratch that?

These nods to Liu Wen and the H&M campaign should be enough to put the idea that they're just a fake couple to rest, but see how they compound matters by making those "single" remarks? :lol: This is why I think Ms. Ren issued that statement to clarify Liu Wen's response in the SELF interview, for what else but the relationship would spur Ms. Ren to go into damage control for fear that the status of it had been misrepresented? And would H&M have really applied any pressure? They're afraid that consumers won't buy their clothes because the CNY campaign is predicated on SW & LW being a real couple, or at least appearing to be one? :huh:

• Like 1

Mun+won has just posted some very cute + sexy gifts from Bazaar. I especially love the one she was riding the electric bike..so adorable. :) ...our dear SW will have his whole house plastered with someone's photos soon 

Edited by moonee
  • Like 5

I personally don't think H&M would have applied pressure or confronted Liu Wen about the interview or in this case, her stance on "being single", after all they know that words from a model or anyone in the public eye can be manipulated. And if their actual "relationship status" did matter to H&M or if H&M were trying to emphasizing/portraying a "real relationship" in the campaign, then H&M could have easily chosen their second choice or a "confirmed-relationship/married couple" instead of proceeding ahead with "a virtual couple who only knows the relationship themselves" and announcing the details for CNY campaign this early and would have taken special care when Siwon announced his "single" status. And if H&M did confront Liu Wen recently on it, well that's really lame and unfair, especially if when Siwon announced it, they appeared to be in good spirits and  showed signs that H&M had no issue with it. Just my two cents.

And sorry if I get harsh (and I apologize if I offend some people here) but if fans are truly contemplating to boycott H&M due to this media manipulation or taking Liu Wen's words of being "single" seriously when we don't know which words are hers and which words are manipulated by the media/magazine, well that's sad to hear since no one at this stage knows the logistics (eg. planning out the campaign, selecting and confirming Liu Wen and Siwon as this year's couple, why H&M chose them or why they decided to participate in this campaign, etc.).

And if I have offended anyone, I apologize.

• Like 2

@twistbow I don't think this has to do with H&M either. Rather, it is more the anger that her words are irresponsibly misrepresented by the media. What I do note as well is that the level of media scrutiny over her personal life might have affected her professional obligations, e.g. when she had to ask if no one was going to ask her about fashion during the Q&A, especially since she was supposed to be a spokesperson in the event. It then falls on either her team to ensure questions are redirected back to what is pertinent in the event if the media is less than professional; or the media to know what their role should be. Do you have any idea which media report caused such ire? I might be mistaken but from Weibo comments, it seems to be one of the major news stations, but I don't know which news of Liu Wen's was misreported so I won't name names.

And as for the threat to boycott H&M, this is just another proof of how ridiculously highstrung, entitled and melodramatic some supposed 16 fans are. Doesn't it sound reminiscent of the attacks on N_407, Jiwon, even Keenie during his "single" statement? Utterly nonsensical. If they think the couple is not real, then just move on. Why make a big scene? Meanwhile I choose to revel in the wonderful surprises from Ep9 :) 

• Like 5

@liddi: I think that's another reason for them not to admit their relationship status publicly if they were ever in a relationship as Liu Wen or Siwon don't have control of what the media can say and can have their words easily manipulated. And sorry if I offended some people or correct me if I am wrong as I am unfamiliar but I think this was a rare situation for Liu Wen since she doesn't usually get asked these types of questions either. What I mean is that she doesn't always get asked about her personal life.. And on the other hand, if she does get asked these questions again, her team and herself will be prepared to answer these or prevent these questions from asking at future events.

And I definitely agree with what you have said with boycotting H&M. I just find it really silly since there are some companies out there who do use virtual TV couples in their campaigns and it's not something new.

• Like 5