|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest mywebfoot

@Kculturefun Thank you for the reply! Yes, I do see that she's gotten a little bit more descriptive, but not too specific. Yeah I understand the lack of bandwidth, which is why I thought to ask, if anyone has the time.... Now that you have most of the recent stuff, I wonder if anyone has interviews before LFIL... *hopeful puppy eyes* :)

@Kculturefun Thank you for the reply! Yes, I do see that she's gotten a little bit more descriptive, but not too specific. Yeah I understand the lack of bandwidth, which is why I thought to ask, if anyone has the time.... Now that you have most of the recent stuff, I wonder if anyone has interviews before LFIL... *hopeful puppy eyes* :)

Just to be clear, the Vogue interview was prior to LFIL

Guest mywebfoot

Just to be clear, the Vogue interview was prior to LFIL

Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't understand it right. I've re-read it and now I get it! Thank you!

@mywebfoot In a Me! Hong Kong interview from Nov 2011 that I translated here, her criteria for a boyfriend was:

A guy does not have to be handsome! But he needs to be...
[Q: Does he need to be tall?]
This [Love] is a kind of fate. It's hard to specify how it should be like.
However, to me, it is better if he has a sense of humour. That would make it easier to communicate. And he must have a sunny disposition. That is, not too depressing.
He should also be good to my parents, because in this day and age, it is not easy to be parents... bringing us up and everything else. So I believe that we must be filial to our parents.

So her criteria has definitely evolved through the years - from sunny disposition and good to parents, to loving her for who she is. I think, rather than becoming more specific, I see that she has grown in maturity and confidence of who she is as a woman, and what she deserves from the man she loves. And I believe this can only be possible from a mature woman who loves and is loved in return, not a girl who has idealised fantasies about love.

• Like 7

@liddi : In that case, I'll come running  flying (high) when you call? :P

@mywebfoot : Its been some times and an on-off affair, with this thread. So I don't know who am I either. A casual lurker? A sleepy one? :D:D

At the moment I occasionally check both and #siwonliuwen at Instagram for their pictures updates. Their autumn posts.. Never mind the 2-days gap between the two posts. The simple but meaningful similarities made the maybe-shipper (:phew:) in me jumped in delights. These two! 

Edited by dearme85
  • Like 9

HerWorldPlus' coverage of Paris Fashion Week here:

Liu Wen, Elva Hsiao, Gigi Leung & more are our best dressed Asian stars this week!

7 October 2015 by Jennifer McGeever

The City of Light, beautiful Paris, is host to the grand finale of Fashion Month in the Big Four fashion capitals today. As the month of fashion, frolics and gorgeous displays comes to an end with a flourish, we celebrate the other most important sight off the runway, the stunning and well-dressed Asian celebrities on the frow, from Chanel’s Grand Palais airport terminal to cosying up with Lanvin’s Alber Elbaz, see Liu Wen, Gigi Leung and more stars dressed to inspire!

16_SS%202016%20RTW_Pictures%20by%20Aldo%

Chinese supermodel goddess Liu Wen is forever chic. Her super shiny patent boots paired with matte leather trousers are offset from full-on biker girl glam by her roomy, mint chiffon blouse. My favourite part of the outfit? It has to be her over-sized Chanel compact clutch!

cr. HerWorldPlus.com

And Wen Li's Tour of Chanel Ep2 "Liu Wen brings you into Coco Chanel's apartment Part 1" is out:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/-M6sVHZKRXA/

Edited by liddi
Add Wen Li Tour of Chanel Ep2
  • Like 7

@liddi need help here :-)

anyone know who "bgchae" account in instagram?is he siwon's friend?

yes he is a good friend of siwon. 

he liked this pict :D 

not just that pic.. even these pics

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 4

@iamenn actually vbao9119 has already translated CCTV music weibo post. "The happiest thing is you are waiting and he's moving towards you. Wishing you all the happines. Good night"

The only thing I would add, per weibo fans, is that this was posted yesterday 6 Oct at 10pm. Coincidence, non?

Edit: not just that SW's friend, Jiwon liked LW's latest IG post too. 

Edited by moonee
  • Like 3

Well, all these likes beg a good question - would those closest to Siwon be visiting the social media accounts and liking the posts of a friend he'd made working on a TV show that ended months ago? If they found out about our girl through Siwon, would the man rave about her to them if she's just a pal? Not very likely, is it? Or maybe they tuned into the show because Siwon was on it and became fans of Liu Wen as a result, so they now follow her avidly on social media?

And I notice Wen's agency posted a pic of her with some Korean celebrity at the Chanel show on their IG account - now, out of all the celebrities Wen was photographed with yesterday, why showcase a pic of her with a Korean star in particular? I know there's a Korean girl who works at the agency who posted on her IG asking for people to support her "big sister" just before LFIL started airing, so maybe she knows something we don't.

• Like 4

Guest liuwensiwon

I wonder why Siwon's friend know that having a pic of Shiliu's fan to like it. Did he search with hashtag# liuwen or siwon? I think he maybe knew sthing we dont know. Haha or Siwon ask him to like help him. If not, he is only fan of Liuwen , Siwon, you should be careful because your friend like all pics of your girlfriend:D

Wow having one of siwon friend actually liked shiliu fans photo, indicating that he/she are supportive abt the relationship  (actually wanted them to end up together ) just like we do.. i hope him/her can influence  shiliu  to taking the right path just like how we wanted them to be. :wub: . Sometimes i even imagine the day i watch the news about them getting married.  Can you imagine how beautiful LW will be on her wedding day? With her gorgeous designer wedding dress?.. fabulous alert!!  *delulumodeon..

Hope everyone had a great day, and maybe we can hope that LW attend the finale event for she was pretty? Oh well.. but i learn from past  experience  that things that we hope /anticipated  event for shiliu did not happen but they always  give us another shocking surprise.. so it is a fun ride for me as a happy shipper 

• Like 5

@iamenn actually vbao9119 has already translated CCTV music weibo post. "The happiest thing is you are waiting and he's moving towards you. Wishing you all the happines. Good night"

The only thing I would add, per weibo fans, is that this was posted yesterday 6 Oct at 10pm. Coincidence, non?

Edit: not just that SW's friend, Jiwon liked LW's latest IG post too. 

Why CCTV music posted? They didn't product this program

• Like 1

@iamenn CCTV Music's post said:

最美好的遇见--《给我一首歌的时间》,最幸福的莫过于你在等,而他正在走向你,愿你们都能幸福如斯, 晚安!
The most beautiful encounter-- "Give me the duration of one song". Without a doubt the greatest happiness is while you are waiting, he is in the process of moving towards you. Wishing all of you such happiness, good night!

vbao9119 then posted:
最幸福的莫过于你在等,而他正在走向你,愿你们都能幸福如斯!这是中国最权威的电视台CCTV微博发的,我想全世界都在期待着,你们公开的那一天!因为你们是全世界最好的爱情
Without a doubt the greatest happiness is while you are waiting, he is in the process of moving towards you. Wishing all of you such happiness! This is posted by the Weibo account of China's most authoritative broadcasting station CCTV. I think the whole world is anticipating the day both of you make your announcement! Because your love is the best in the world.

• Like 6