|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Eh? What was the meaning? Im lost totally on the last post.. btw.. after rewatching the last eps with engsub. Liu Wen did said that it is hard to meet with each  other due to their schedule. And even if they can meet, always in a rush (hurry), so i think  they are squeezing some times to meet with each other during korea and before guam? Hmmmmmm... i think even now they are still "squeezing" some times to meet with each other... #delulumodeon

In which episode did she say this? I saw no such comments from her in last week's Guam episode.

So, Wen finally gets her swimming lesson after all...what strikes me is how modestly they are attired (fully covered tops for both of them?!)...the Chinese authorities must be very censorious or the audience's taste must be very conservative if Wen can't be shown wearing the La Perla bikini she had on in those SNS photos. Swimming lessons seem to be a recurring theme with Liu Wen as there's an artsy short film floating around on YouTube in which she's depicted very tentatively learning how to swim.

And upon watching the longer preview...yeah, there's no way she's reacting to a proposal of any kind. Ditto to a break-up. Maybe she's tearing up at the show's conclusion because she knows they won't be seeing each other again?

Eh? What was the meaning? Im lost totally on the last post.. btw.. after rewatching the last eps with engsub. Liu Wen did said that it is hard to meet with each  other due to their schedule. And even if they can meet, always in a rush (hurry), so i think  they are squeezing some times to meet with each other during korea and before guam? Hmmmmmm... i think even now they are still "squeezing" some times to meet with each other... #delulumodeon

In which episode did she say this? I saw no such comments from her in last week's Guam 

review.. the very first scene when she was making breakfast. The BlackRoomInterview she was asked why you make breakfast for oppa. And she sorta answer it like that hohoho.. to be exact she said it like this. "Since we don't have much time together,and everytime we met it was a rush, therefore when we have time to be together i want to make delicious  breakfast for him" although i know that the "breakfast scene" is totally a built in product for sponsorship, i feel like LW implying  that they do try to meet up with each other although  in a rush. Out of the shooting schedule, because during the schedule they would not be in a rush.. i think hahahaha forgive my delulu mind ;)

• Like 1

In which episode did she say this? I saw no such comments from her in last week's Guam 

review.. the very first scene when she was making breakfast. The BlackRoomInterview she was asked why you make breakfast for oppa. And she sorta answer it like that hohoho.. to be exact she said it like this. "Since we don't have much time together,and everytime we met it was a rush, therefore when we have time to be together i want to make delicious  breakfast for him" although i know that the "breakfast scene" is totally a built in product for sponsorship, i feel like LW implying  that they do try to meet up with each other although  in a rush. Out of the shooting schedule, because during the schedule they would not be in a rush.. i think hahahaha forgive my delulu mind ;)

Figures...I missed that part with the English subtitles. And yeah, totally product sponsorship right there which does kind of take you out of the moment and remind you that all this may just be for show.

You're forgiven and thanks for the clarification, juzagurl! ^_^

Some thoughts about what happens to shippers and the ship, post-WGM. I am sharing as a Teuk-Sora shipper for a while now. 

For those who are not SuJu fans, some background:

Teuk is the oldest and the leader of the SJ, the group SiWon is in. He also had a WGM, just before enlistment. The ending of that WGM was about 1.5 months before Teuk enlisted. As with SiWon, Teuk had a lot of 'emo' posts just before entering the army. Some people enter quietly, some people feel the need to share a measure of the stress they feel. Teuk is of the more open variety. SiWon, I would say is semi-open. It's completely understandable that he'd post almost as if he's starting to say goodbye to the world. It's a tough transition, especially at almost 30. The world is at your feet, you have money to spend, and maybe a person to love, and then suddenly it's all austerity, rules and limited communications. I have a friend here who is engaged, and now for some reason his phone got confiscated in camp and he can't plan his wedding with his wife-to-be! That's crazy frustrating. That's why some people say it's easier to do military service when you're young and you haven't tasted the full luxuries of life yet. 

In addition, I would say that SuJu has a special kind of connection with their fans, a sort of mutual dependency. So saying goodbye to them is also hard. 

Therefore, as fans of Shiliu, I think we'll see a lot of posts that are very uncertain in meaning. Is he saying goodbye to a special someone? Is he saying goodbye to his fans? These kinds of posts will drive us crazy, and can be interpreted to mean one thing or another. Both at the same time. 

The next thing, is that we'll probably see LiuWen cry when she says good bye. Sora was the same. Of course, as a shipper, I would say that Sora didn't want to say goodbye to Teuk in a romantic sense, but even at a gentle friendship level, it's not an easy goodbye. In SK, military service has a very real implication - dealing with a belligerent North Korea. So Sora tried really hard to hold her tears in and keep the cheery level up, much like the farewell at the airport for ShiLiu. At least TeukSo had a few hours of warning, if not a day of warning in advance before they got the final mission card. I suspect the Chinese version of WGM is a lot more ruthless, and are capable of springing such a surprise in Guam, for the sake of triggering emotions. While stars are aware of when a show ends due to contract details, it is still possible to keep the details of exact timing from them. My guess is Guam was their final filming, but neither knew that. 

Finally, a note on long term shipping. What happens after WGM is over? Well, prepare to sigh a lot? :D Shipping is not for the faint-hearted. :) I do it because a couple has given me joy with their interactions, and after having my ships sunk, or at least hit rocky ground, I find that I can still love the couple for the potential, for the sweetness, cuteness and loving interactions they have shown. There will be lots of ups and downs. Whatever happens, happens. Couples break up. Marriages break up. People get married. My shipping is for when they were happy together, regardless of what happens after. I have hope, but it doesn't mean that I'll get angry at him, when SiWon says a girl is sexy or cute. I won't get mad at her if LiuWen poses happily and sexily with some dude. Even if I do get upset, I remind myself I have no RIGHT to do so. Then I get over it. There is so much we see, but also so much we don't see. Life happens. To us regular folk, and to them, surprisingly regular folk. 

So, my little contribution is this: Don't get mad at the couple, guys. If you think you will, maybe it's time to stop shipping, because you can't be doing them or yourselves any good as a result. Finally, just enjoy them. Their cuteness. Their bumbling. Their gazes. It doesn't last long. Savor it. :)

I agree. Judging from the preview, all of the couples were given the same mission card that says "the virtual relationship between ____ and ___ are ending soon. Thus, make last couple of memories" or something like that. That would have shifted the atmosphere between LW and Siwon.

Also for those who are not familiar with South Korean broadcasting regulations, in order for a swimsuit scene to be broadcast (whether it's in dramas or variety shows), South Korean broadcasting regulations require the stars to cover up in order to air the broadcast or it would be too provocative for the viewers. So mbc and jiangsu tv are probably taking pre-measures.

• Like 1

Gosh that swimwear!!! Gorgeous alert!!! She is hotter than southern california babe :w00t: 

Really... like will normal guy let go of  gorgeous diva like her? Naah i dont think so.. 

I think siwon will chase her wherever she goes .. if their timing is not now.. i bet he will resume to chase LW after he got out from military. . Before LW tight the knot with somebody else.. he will keep trying hard.. :wub:;)

• Like 2

Kind of hard to tell in the earlier pictures because she was submerged, but I thought they were both wearing sleeveless shirts of some kind. Looks like Wen did don a swimsuit after all; the La Perla bikini was a step-up, but this'll do, too. ;)

The photo on the right is reminiscent of Ursula Andress emerging from the waters in Dr. No - fairly smoldering!  

https://instagram.com/p/433kL5PKHq/

Check it out fast! It will be deleted later.. they have a scene in a church.. exactly why they would have that scene ? Is this the  "scam wedding" that Korean WGM have done for other couple? Please dont be it coz it will be to cheesy like seriously.. wedding should be sacred not just for TV sake.. p

https://instagram.com/p/433kL5PKHq/

Check it out fast! It will be deleted later.. they have a scene in a church.. exactly why they would have that scene ? Is this the  "scam wedding" that Korean WGM have done for other couple? Please dont be it coz it will be to cheesy like seriously.. wedding should be sacred not just for TV sake.. p

lol juzagurl u sound so cute . " check it out fast " hehe . 

Wow so many pairs of eyes ...obvious reason why Liu wen is so shy . 

• Like 1

怎么这么逗[笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry]

Credits to Mun+Won

@liddi Is the above post related to our couple? 

@euphoria83 Sorry, just noticed this!

It's basically a mun+won hospital regular relating a conversation she has with a hospital lurker, both of whom admit that there is no cure to their WonWen affliction.. They said that if Siwon happened to look like C-actor/singer 宋小宝, they would not be like this, and they would definitely convince Liu Wen not to leave him. Apparently there is an inside joke about this whole conversation, but unfortunately I do not quite understand the cultural references, and as such can't explain it well here. However, mun+won finds it to be really hilarious, so all should be in good fun.

The past few pages of this thread hasn't been the most welcoming and warmest. Let's remember that life's too short for hate or being critical towards one another. There is only time for love. When I first joined this thread, it was incredibly fun - discussing with an open mind about our favorite couple, Liu Wen and Siwon and exchanging delulu ideas about their relationship, etc. I know this is just a forum, but I respect each and every one of your opinions and thoughts. One thing that's important whether it is how we communicate online or even in real life is that we should always be kind to each other. There are many times when certain posts make me upset, disappointed and frustrated but I've learned to just ignore and scroll past those posts instead of letting it get to me. We don't know what the person behind the screen is going through. Maybe they had a bad day and unintentionally, this forum gave them an outlet to verbally express some frustration deep inside that is more personal instead of being towards the topic we're discussing in this thread. There are not enough hours in the day for hatred or anger. Let's continue to be kind to each other and take posts with a light-heart, but have a kind heart towards each other. If you feel strongly against something, that is completely fine because we are human but we can improve the way we communicate by the words we use to get our thoughts across. We're here discussing about Siwon and Liu Wen's relationship because we have all watched their relationship on screen. We should know that the two always places a high importance towards love and that love is the most important in our lives. Love isn't just for our family and friends, but also towards people we don't know. I feel grateful for the show for bringing Liu Wen and Siwon together - but more than that, without them, I wouldn't have found this thread. It's been incredible to share what's on my mind (delulu or not) because my real-life friends would surely find me crazy! Love you all. 

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 8

Guest euphoria83

怎么这么逗[笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry]

Credits to Mun+Won

@liddi Is the above post related to our couple? 

@euphoria83 Sorry, just noticed this!

It's basically a mun+won hospital regular relating a conversation she has with a hospital lurker, both of whom admit that there is no cure to their WonWen affliction.. They said that if Siwon happened to look like C-actor/singer 宋小宝, they would not be like this, and they would definitely convince Liu Wen not to leave him. Apparently there is an inside joke about this whole conversation, but unfortunately I do not quite understand the cultural references, and as such can't explain it well here. However, mun+won finds it to be really hilarious, so all should be in good fun.

No worries @liddi! Thanks a lot :wub:

@liddi Need a lil help here. Hehe. Is it about the content for next episode?

The first part talks about the episode being extended, change of timeslot and the content will become more heavy.
the last part talks about the episode synopsis.

It mentions how last week, Siwon updated his weibo, "about to finish, starting to miss it" and then his fans replies how they wishes it would continue, wanting to watch them continue their love line.

and during their skydiving moment, they talk about their heartfelt words towards each other.

And then the very last paragraph: How will their love turn out? All answers will be shown/uncovered in the finale.
although love is an unknown trip, not sure about the scenery ahead, but all you need is trust. The most beautiful is with you together

• Like 5

The first two paragraphs refer to the change in timeslot, and how fans, despite complaining about the lateness in original airing time, continued to persevere and stay up to accompany the three couples on their romantic journey.

Below is the translation of the 2nd part:

The most moving confession, and the most reluctant goodbyes

The upcoming finale means that ShiLiu CP, RenXing CP, HuangZhang CP's romances in the program is coming to an end. Last Sunday, Choi Siwon's Weibo post "It is soon coming to an end. I am starting to feel a little reluctant [to see it end].", caused many fans to reply over the following days, "We cannot bear to see the program end. We still want to see the continuation of your romance."

In the finale, ShiLiu CP jumped from 4000m in Guam, skydived with courage, shouted their deepest confessions of love, amazement, tears - you will see it all... [description of the other two couples footage snipped]

In the end, where would their love take them? This will be revealed in the last two episodes of the finale. Although love is an unknown journey, with no certainty of what lies ahead, however as long as there is faith, you will experience the most beautiful journey.

EDIT: Ahh... I see that @fcatxpop has translated! :) 

Edited by liddi
  • Like 4

The first two paragraphs refer to the change in timeslot, and how fans, despite complaining about the lateness in original airing time, continued to persevere and stay up to accompany the three couples on their romantic journey.

Below is the translation of the 2nd part:

The most moving confession, and the most reluctant goodbyes

The upcoming finale means that ShiLiu CP, RenXing CP, HuangZhang CP's romances in the program is coming to an end. Last Sunday, Choi Siwon's Weibo post "It is soon coming to an end. I am starting to feel a little reluctant [to see it end].", caused many fans to reply over the following days, "We cannot bear to see the program end. We still want to see the continuation of your romance."

In the finale, ShiLiu CP jumped from 4000m in Guam, skydived with courage, shouted their deepest confessions of love, amazement, tears - you will see it all... [description of the other two couples footage snipped]

In the end, where would their love take them? This will be revealed in the last two episodes of the finale. Although love is an unknown journey, with no certainty of what lies ahead, however as long as there is faith, you will experience the most beautiful journey.

EDIT: Ahh... I see that @fcatxpop has translated! :) 

it's fine. yours is more in-depth :P mine is generalized! The more the merrier!

• Like 4