|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@liddi  Thank you so much. Can you translate these news  1  2 , maybe same content. It seems rumor  about them

These are just rumours that apparently started with a Weibo post saying He Sui and Liu Wen have had a massive falling out. He Sui supposedly said malicious things about Liu Wen out of jealousy for the ShiLiu couple because she was involved with Siwon / liked him before. Others claim she was jealous of Liu Wen's success. It was also claimed that He Sui and her 2 or 3 model friends (one source cited Shu Pei Qin) ganged up against Liu Wen. Some netizens noted that when the fallout happened, Siwon unfollowed He Sui. The article then asked if there was still any point to He Sui slandering Liu Wen, since Siwon's actions have made it clear where he stands.

In a separate Weibo post which spoke of He Sui, Liu Wen and other Chinese supermodels, it noted that this rivalry has been ongoing for the past several years. One year, a fashion weibo poster compared Liu Wen, He Sui and Shu Pei Qin... criticising Liu Wen in all aspects while praising the other two. Apparently, when Liu Wen saw the post, she responded: "I humbly accept the criticism, but am adamant that I will not change!!" The post also noted that when Liu Wen joined the show with Siwon in April, He Sui announced her marriage in the same month, as if to tell Liu Wen that if she wasn't married, the one chosen to date Siwon in the show would have been her. There were indications that Siwon's manager followed He Sui on her SNS. The poster then compared the models' characters based on how they introduce themselves on Weibo. Both He Sui and Shu Pei Qin introduced themselves as international, famous supermodels. Liu Wen described herself simply as "Model Liu Wen". The poster then noted that true greatness does not need to be flaunted.

This is apparently a hotly debated topic on Weibo, resulting in clashes between the fans of both models, as well as WonWen lovers.

Edited by liddi
  • Like 1

Guest bibidep

Liu Wen changed her Profile picture to the colorful one now, no more couple look with Siwon in their Weibo profile.  It may be another hint for the fan too, who know.  I'm not surprise someone may fire back to my post about them hahah.  She also post all the pictures below in her Weibo.

4c56dd36jw1eto6efoww4j22761go7wh.jpg

4c56dd36jw1eto6ekcts8j22361e67wh.jpg

4c56dd36jw1eto6dvmsgfj225n1ft7wh.jpg

Guest daisy_xzx_stv

ok, I found it is hard to post the pictures here... can only post the link but cannot upload the photo directly?? XD

Guest cr1mson

I'm telling the truth here, I never once worry that Siwon dating any of the models that you list on the above.  For me if anything change from his point about Liu Wen only because he consider to stick with his parent first thought about only Korean girl.  I don't think he changes his mind because of another model.   Right now the things I still doubt a little bit for Siwon to make his decision about Liu Wen are language and religion.  I feel Siwon really concern about God and Love, he still very firm on this in Episode 9.  The way the dad sometimes had to depend on Siwon for the translation that was another reason he may put in his list.  Everything else I think Liu Wen score all the high mark from him and his family. 

About the supermodel or not, I don't really care much because I didn't pay attention about fashion/model before.  I like Liu Wen when I start to watch this show.

I don't think language is a problem, its easy to catch up with.

Not sure about religion though, not just a religion, whatever it is, if you think yours is more superior than the others then here comes the problem :)

not to mention the rumor sounds so baseless & please have some faith in our couple.

well this insecure cycle will be gone in couple of days when the excitement of ep 11 coming around the corner. Cmon, lets enjoy the show while it lasts & looking forward to their hints (or even confirmed dating photos) after the show ends :D  ;) 

Just as well Siwon asked Liu Wen specifically if she truly trusted him, and not this thread. :rolleyes:

Guest Nila.A.1409

Didn't care about anything else...just so happy to see shiliu couple happy face lately ( in sns , ig etc )...and so many similiarity with this two...:wub:

Guest bibidep

This is her new Profile picture in Weibo, I don't know how long this picture been taken.  Look at her left marriage finger...A Big Ring on there.

0060wjSvjw1eto8f8f1wej30j60j5jse.jpg

Credit to Mun+Won

Edited by bibidep

This is her new Profile picture in Weibo, I don't know how long this picture been taken.  Look at her left marriage finger...A Big Diamond Ring on there.

Credit to Mun+Won

@bibidep I swear you have eagle eyes! I would be over the moon if someone can verify that picture was taken in Guam. 

Anyway, her post today about playing pingpong basically says, "Ping ping pong pong... it's enough if everyone is happy playing it. If you want to eat, eat. If you want to rest, rest. If you want to go out, go out". Sounds like she is just saying not to care what others say, but do what makes you happy.

• Like 4

This is her new Profile picture in Weibo, I don't know how long this picture been taken.  Look at her left marriage finger...A Big Ring on there.

Credit to Mun+Won

OK, @liddi, what's your take on this? Diamond, jade, sapphire or quartz?

Let the "treasure hunt" begin! LOL

Very 

@liddi  Thank you so much. Can you translate these news  1  2 , maybe same content. It seems rumor  about them

These are just rumours that apparently started with a Weibo post saying He Sui and Liu Wen have had a massive falling out. He Sui supposedly said malicious things about Liu Wen out of jealousy for the ShiLiu couple because she was involved with Siwon / liked him before. Others claim she was jealous of Liu Wen's success. It was also claimed that He Sui and her 2 or 3 model friends (one source cited Shu Pei Qin) ganged up against Liu Wen. Some netizens noted that when the fallout happened, Siwon unfollowed He Sui. The article then asked if there was still any point to He Sui slandering Liu Wen, since Siwon's actions have made it clear where he stands.

In a separate Weibo post which spoke of He Sui, Liu Wen and other Chinese supermodels, it noted that this rivalry has been ongoing for the past several years. One year, a fashion weibo poster compared Liu Wen, He Sui and Shu Pei Qin... criticising Liu Wen in all aspects while praising the other two. Apparently, when Liu Wen saw the post, she responded: "I humbly accept the criticism, but am adamant that I will not change!!" The post also noted that when Liu Wen joined the show with Siwon in April, He Sui announced her marriage in the same month, as if to tell Liu Wen that if she wasn't married, the one chosen to date Siwon in the show would have been her. There were indications that Siwon's manager followed He Sui on her SNS. The poster then compared the models' characters based on how they introduce themselves on Weibo. Both He Sui and Shu Pei Qin introduced themselves as international, famous supermodels. Liu Wen described herself simply as "Model Liu Wen". The poster then noted that true greatness does not need to be flaunted.

This is apparently a hotly debated topic on Weibo, resulting in clashes between the fans of both models, as well as WonWen lovers.

Thank you so much for the translation as we know how lengthy that was, @liddi! 

Wow, Liu Wen handled everything still so graciously. He Sui just sounds like a total insecure and egotistical girl if the rumors are true. Liu Wen always talks about being supportive of Asian artists, especially if they come from her home country because that's what you do, you support each other - especially as women in a field where Asians are minorities. Btw, no offense or anything, but I don't think Mr. Choi would have approved He Sui. Maybe I'm just really biased or love Liu Wen too much but there's something eerie and complicated about the looks of He Sui, especially in her certificate photos. By all means, He Sui has features that I know others would find appealing and she does have some nice features - just that she definitely doesn't look as simple, elegant and genuine as our goddess Liu Wen. B) Also, I dont think Siwon would unfollow a fellow "friend" (if she was one) without a legitimate reason. Having a guy who puts love above all else to unfollow you, that she say a lot about He Sui, too.

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 1

OK, @liddi, what's your take on this? Diamond, jade, sapphire or quartz?

Let the "treasure hunt" begin! LOL

Weeellll.... judging from the colour tone (and backed by Jiwon's post)... I say diamond? Jade and diamonds would look beautiful on her ;) What think you?

• Like 1

Guest daisy_xzx_stv

Just want to say: don't be sad,  don't worry about LIUWEN.

She is a heart strong person.

I have read most of her blogs, I think she is that kind of person, once she forcus on something, she will try her best to get it and not afraid for the challenge.

I think that's why she can be a top model but most person cannot be.

I remember that once a fashion bloger posted a article which compared all the Chinese Victoria models, he just judged LIUWEN rudely as "looks like a man", and LIUWEN reposted the articel with the words "I modestly accept the judgement, but I'm not going to change anything".

If she is really dating with Siwon, then she has prepared to bear everything, and she will fight with all the resistance.

Even maybe they will not have a happy ending, but this is also good experience for both of them.

So far I think SIWON is really a good man.

Sorry for my bad English lol.

Guest bibidep

Haizzzzzzzz sorry, I'm the one who give you all the good new and the bad new at the same time hahah.  No, these pictures are the old one, and the ring is not the one that we all thinking.  Here are the pictures of that, I think some of us here already posted this pictures before in this thread.

0060wjSvjw1eto8fexpmwj30sy3857wh.jpg

Haizzzzzzzz sorry, I'm the one who give you all the good new and the bad new at the same time hahah.  No, these pictures are the old one, and the ring is not the one that we all thinking.  Here are the pictures of that, I think some of us here already posted this pictures before in this thread.

@silvergrey @bibidep Shucks! There goes the ring stone speculation... but it was good for the 2 seconds that it lasted :D I did think that she was too warmly dressed for Guam... and now we know :P 

• Like 1

where ever there are females working together esp in a competitive industry there is bound to be cattiness, jealousy and insecurity  .But we know who rules our hearts and its not Sui he ... case closed and sealed ... she is no where close to Liu wen in all departments .. i hope Siwon knows how lucky he is . its not every day he finds a girl like Liu wen ... 

• Like 2

@silvergrey @bibidep Shucks! There goes the ring stone speculation... but it was good for the 2 seconds that it lasted :D I did think that she was too warmly dressed for Guam... and now we know :P 

Darn! Was good while it lasted. So we're just back to oranges and apples again :lol:

But I concur with the jade and diamond. I'm partial to jade myself. If she turns up with a rare piece of jade at some point, that should be a very good point for speculation.

• Like 3

Guest cr1mson

For LW: max 2 or 3 tasks in one day and take a rest the day after.

For @bibidep: max 2 or 3 posts in one day and take a rest the day after. Joke!

Guest bibidep

For LW: max 2 or 3 tasks in one day and take a rest the day after.

For @bibidep: max 2 or 3 posts in one day and take a rest the day after. Joke!

Hahah don't worry after this week I will be out for a few weeks until next month or even longer.  New project come in and no time to go around digging all the news and pictures for this couple.  Let all of you here enjoy all the positive news about them hahah.