|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Nila.A.1409

@liddi...please help again...sorry for always bothering u...:)

#石榴夫妇# 送的那个好漂亮~~不知道会不会有同款的~[好喜欢]

#石榴夫妇#[鼓掌]始源爸比送给小雯子同学的首饰盒是韩国传统手工艺制作的贝壳首饰盒,似乎是很多韩国人送新婚和生日的礼物诶~[doge][doge][doge]挺美的我就说说而已~#刘雯崔始源#
  • 4c68c753jw1etm0r63njlj20ku112dpu.jpg

• 4c68c753jw1etm0r6s9twj20m80kvafc.jpg
    4c68c753jw1etm0r7dhl3j20m80mggqs.jpg

Oh did siwon say that liuwen is the first girl he introduced to his dad? well, he'd been in relationship with someone for years & there was a stupid coincidence that the girl had to clear up on twitter that his mom gave her a present etc etc. I just hope he didnt lie tho ;)

bed sheet case ? and she said just family friend

siwon had been in relationship with this girl for years since they're still teenagers

yes the almighty bed sheet, nope she did say that the gift was from his mother.

isnt it coincidence that both (his ex gf& liuwen) live in NY? lol, he is supposed to be an expert when it comes to long distance relationship

Definitely a very ironic coincidence, lol. Seriously, what are the chances both live in New York? It's interesting how the ex gf is following Liu Wen on Instagram, isn't that like self torture? From what I've read in the past, Siwon and the ex gf dated for like 5-6 years but considering that it's been a long distance relationship and those were the prime years when Siwon was working very hard, they probably rarely saw each other. It seemed like the relationship ended poorly, too. It was along the lines where the ex gf assumed Siwon was lying to her and he wasn't, I think it was just a lot of trust issues because Siwon was getting really famous and popular and we can see where the ex gf could've started getting insecure and wary of what Siwon is doing 24/7. It seemed like Siwon and his ex gf lacked a lot of communication because they eventually ended things through passive-aggressive messages on Twitter. Siwon mentioned how trust is so important to him in a relationship and if there's no trust, then that's the end to a relationship. This explains why he mentions having trust so much in the program and is even the question that he asks Liu Wen if she trusts him during Episode 9 and gosh, Liu Wen's answer made Siwon's heart swoooon! I mean, c'mon, his facial expression says it all.  This also brings us back to the huge talk in Episode 5 where Liu Wen and Siwon had a heart to heart. If Siwon didn't hear it verbally from Liu Wen in regards to what her feelings are for him, he was going to request to have their segment of the show end because he didn't see a point in continuing the program without real feelings for each other. During their talk, Siwon brings up how before, even if he had a girlfriend, if people asked, he'd tell people he didn't have one (which happens a lot among celebrities - a lot of factors to consider, etc.) and although he was in a relationship before, he wasn't proud of it. So Siwon said that's why he is so grateful and appreciative of this show because it makes him really happy to be able to meet a fantastic girl like Liu Wen and being able to proudly tell everyone that she's his girlfriend. :wub: x 100. Without saying too much, he definitely did that in Episode 6 where he literally introduced Liu Wen to everyone!!  There seriously isn't a better fit for Siwon than Liu Wen. :rolleyes:

For memories sake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgp2enm6D0I Every guy who sees Liu Wen is like "wow! you're a lucky guy... you stole our beautiful woman!" 

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 4

我们相爱吧》刘雯崔始源机场送行 网友又相信爱情了

刘雯和崔始源是《我们相爱吧》中的“石榴夫妇”,而崔始源要去服兵役了,机场送行时,观众觉得这两人的恋情不简单,崔始源真的没有爱上刘雯吗?反正 刘雯怎么看都像是动了真心!而观众们道:“等始源兵役回来,就接管家族生意并和刘雯结婚,几年后就带着孩子去《爸哪》。”这脑洞也太大了吧?

刘雯等崔始源兵役?

刘雯等崔始源兵役?

刘雯崔始源

刘雯崔始源

其实,崔始源表现还比较正常,也可能是男生的情绪比较不容易表露,但刘雯是真爱上始源了!刘雯眼神每一秒都是爱!一点都没掺假!刘雯是个“笨姑娘”,一心扑在自己的工作上,从没恋爱过,“初恋”遇到了崔始源这样的男神,刘雯和崔始源真的有结婚的那一天吗?

崔始源和刘雯机场离别那一幕,看哭了不少观众,能说他们没有爱?离别的机场,最是那刘雯回头的一幕,她一转身,他慌乱的眼神儿,他的心都要乱 了……崔始源欧巴弯身侧目不都是爱吗?最起码,在那时、那刻、他们俩的心是相爱的,哪怕只是生命中的一瞬…忘情的粉丝们,你们忘了当年的“维尼夫妇”?

崔始源和刘雯动没动真感情不知道,但好多CP粉丝动真感情了,又开始相信爱情了。醒醒吧,不要忘了当年的维尼夫妇,宋茜和尼坤当时那么好,不也 没有真的在一起?始源服兵役要两年,刘雯真的要等欧巴两年?机场送行已经表露了二人的真心,能不能在一起还得再经历时间的沉淀。

source

Sorry, anyone translate this news

Edited by anbi

Ahh, how did I miss this unaired episode when Siwon met Liu Wen's friends?? Gosh, seriously, the unaired parts are the best. The program seriously selects parts that keep people guessing about their love. Such instigators! Lol 

Remember how in the episode where Siwon said Wen made him feel like a bad boy because the kiss felt so forced towards Wen? Well, what they didn't show is that Siwon actually ask Liu Wen for a second kiss! Siwon was being very gentle with her and told her to relax. Awwww, innocent Liu Wen:wub:. She's so cute and Siwon looks so handsome in the apron ;):D

My mandarin's not that great so please edit my translation if I get anything incorrect. At the dinner table, one of Liu Wen's best friends (girl in the blue dress aka Miss World 2007!) asked Liu Wen if she enjoyed the feeling of her career or family life. Liu Wen said before, she thought working is more important but now, she's learning to find a better balance between her work and personal life. Miss World continues to let Siwon know that throughout all these years, Liu Wen put all her time towards working hard for her family, etc. So as friends, they hope Liu Wen can find a good boyfriend who can help care for her and love her. Liu Wen is very kind and innocent. Liu Wen thanked her good friends for all the kind words. Excellent friends. In the quick interview, Liu Wen said that she's learning to have more courage (possibly to put her heart out there to experience what love is). Miss World told Siwon that he looked happy and gave her a good feeling that he's a good guy and is rest assured that Liu Wen will be in good hands. #friendshipgoals :P 

Edited by teamwonwen

A rough Google translation of the article anbi posted yields this gem: "Origin of military service to two years, Liu Wen really have to wait two years OBAMA?". :lol: No, Wen, you only have to wait till the end of the year. :P

The article seems to suggest that Liu Wen's "I waiting for you" line at the airport refers to her willingness to wait for Siwon till he finishes his 2-year military service. Um, that's unlikely considering she knew she'd be seeing him in 3 weeks' time in Guam; the line would fit the military service context if that was their last meeting before he enlisted. I still think she meant that she'd be waiting for him to come see her in N.Y. which of course we know has yet to happen.

Guest Siliu
 Wen latest picture, Found her true love??? Thats the caption before but Benjamin deleted it, because a lot made a comments questioning or asking about his caption FOUND HER TRUE LOVE??? So intriguing! Lol
Edited by Siliu

Guest bibidep

Liu Wen update her Facebook again.  I don't know why but lately almost everyday she posted in her Facebook.  May be safe from haters.  Also only few comments about her and Siwon.  Huhhh why??

11698925_10153377443421397_7574283952333

Edited by bibidep

Ahh, how did I miss this unaired episode when Siwon met Liu Wen's friends?? Gosh, seriously, the unaired parts are the best. The program seriously selects parts that keep people guessing about their love. Such instigators! Lol 

Remember how in the episode where Siwon said Wen made him feel like a bad boy because the kiss felt so forced towards Wen? Well, what they didn't show is that Siwon actually ask Liu Wen for a second kiss! Siwon was being very gentle with her and told her to relax. Awwww, innocent Liu Wen:wub:. She's so cute and Siwon looks so handsome in the apron ;):D

My mandarin's not that great so please edit my translation if I get anything incorrect. At the dinner table, one of Liu Wen's best friends (girl in the blue dress aka Miss World 2007!) asked Liu Wen if she enjoyed the feeling of her career or family life. Liu Wen said before, she thought working is more important but now, she's learning to find a better balance between her work and personal life. Miss World continues to let Siwon know that throughout all these years, Liu Wen put all her time towards working hard for her family, etc. So as friends, they hope Liu Wen can find a good boyfriend who can help care for her and love her. Liu Wen is very kind and innocent. Liu Wen thanked her good friends for all the kind words. Excellent friends. In the quick interview, Liu Wen said that she's learning to have more courage (possibly to put her heart out there to experience what love is). Miss World told Siwon that he looked happy and gave her a good feeling that he's a good guy and is rest assured that Liu Wen will be in good hands. #friendshipgoals :P 

here is that unaired with eng sub :-)

• Like 1

Also only few comments about her and Siwon.  Huhhh why??

Um, because she has a life outside of her relationship with Siwon? We may think otherwise in here where everyone is delulu :lol:, but I can only hope that Liu Wen doesn't think that way, nor does Siwon. She is Asia's top model, she has millions to make, and she has to work hard to ensure that her gorgeous mug and bod are plastered on magazine covers, ad campaigns and billboards everywhere. ;)

Even if one is married and one's life revolves solely around one's spouse, that is extremely unhealthy and that person had better broaden his or her interests.

• Like 2

liu wen weibo update...@liddi...please help...( this pic i saw at mun+won weibo )...about hide and seek...

侏罗纪世界[微风][微风][微风]

月30日 20:06 来自 iPhone 6
毫无抵抗力的早餐[羞嗒嗒]

All the Weibo posts stem from Liu Wen's original post of a building with a picture of dinosaurs entitled "Jurassic World" dated 30 Jun.
One poster linked it back to Siwon's post on 28 May [with his luggage] that says "hide and seek", and commented "Jurassic World & hide and seek. Such scary imagination."
mun+won then further explained that in the movie Jurassic World, there is a line that says "hide & seek", and recommended those who have not watched it to do so. 

Liu Wen's waffles picture says "An irresistible breakfast"

Edited by liddi

Sorry, anyone translate this news

@anbi Here's a rough translation:

"Let Us Fall in Love" Liu Wen and Choi Siwon's airport farewell has netizens believing their love is genuine

Liu Wen and Choi Siwon is "Let Us Fall in Love"'s Promegranate couple and Siwon will be enlisting soon. When he saw her off at the airport, viewers feel that their romance is not as simple [as it seems]. Has Choi Siwon really not fallen for Liu Wen? Rather, why does it look like Liu Wen has really fallen in love! Viewers commented: "After Siwon comes back from military service, he will take over the family business and marry Liu Wen, then a few years later, he will bring his children and join [the show] 'Appa, Where are you going?'" Aren't they being too imaginative?

Actually, Choi Siwon's behaviour is relatively normal, possibly because men are more restrained in revealing their emotions. However, it is clear Liu Wen has really fallen for Siwon! Her eyes spoke of her love, there's no faking it! Liu Wen is a uncomplicated girl, wholeheartedly engrossed in her work and never been in love before. To have met a prince charming such as Choi Siwon as her first love, will these two really see marriage in their future?

Many viewers cried at their airport parting scene, saying it is not possible there is no love between them. In particular, when she turned and looked back, his eyes revealed his turbulent emotions... arching his body and casting sidelong glances - isn't that love? At the very least, in that moment, that instant, they were in love with each other... if only for a brief moment in life... But forgetful fans, have you forgotten the Pooh [Khuntoria] couple?

It is unknown whether Choi Siwon and Liu Wen really fell in love, but it is certain that many CP fans have been touched and started to believe in love. Please wake up. Let's not forget the Pooh couple. Weren't Victoria and Nichkhun so close, yet did not end up together in real life? Siwon's military service will last two years. Will Liu Wen really wait two years for him? The airport farewell scene has revealed that things are real between them. Whether or not they will end up together, only time will tell.

• Like 6

Guest bibidep

Liu Wen just post a new picture on her Instagram about 1 hour ago and the sister already like it.

CIypU23UMAA5W3n.jpg

Credit to Alvingoodgirl

@liddi...please help again...sorry for always bothering u...:)

#石榴夫妇# 送的那个好漂亮~~不知道会不会有同款的~[好喜欢]

#石榴夫妇#[鼓掌]始源爸比送给小雯子同学的首饰盒是韩国传统手工艺制作的贝壳首饰盒,似乎是很多韩国人送新婚和生日的礼物诶~[doge][doge][doge]挺美的我就说说而已~#刘雯崔始源#

The [jewellery box that was given to Liu Wen] is really beautiful~~I wonder whether there are any similar ones available~

@Audrey_酱 The jewellery box Daddy Choi gave Liu Wen is a Korean traditional handmade mother-of-pearl jewellery box. It is a popular wedding and birthday gift in Korea.~ Truly beautiful. I'm just saying

• Like 3