|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

EDIT: When did Jiwon and Liu Wen start following each other? Before or after the meeting with Daddy Choi? Any idea?

if I am not wrong, Jiwon started following Liu Wen when Liu Wen posted a picture that Siwon and her was holding UNICEF passport case. 

• Like 2

Guest pom16

Question: I don't know much about Siwon but wasn't he born in April 1987? I know his instagram handle is siwon1987. That would also make him a rabbit wouldn't it?

Guest bibidep

@bibidep The 16-rose bouquet picture was posted by Jiwon on 2 Jun 2015. Liu Wen landed in Guam on 1 Jun 2015. And kudos to you for noticing there were 16 roses... I did not even make the association until you mentioned it. Coincidence much? :) 

EDIT: When did Jiwon and Liu Wen start following each other? Before or after the meeting with Daddy Choi? Any idea?

Liu Wen landed on Guam at 1:30 am on June 2nd, Monday afternoon in China June 1 she left to Soeul, Korea and same night on that day which earlier morning on June 2nd in Guam she arrived at Guam Airport.

Jiwon start followed Liu Wen on May 13 or 14 of May.  Liu Wen followed Jiwon back on 15 or 16 of May.    Daddy Choi met Liu Wen on the 10 of May, Liu Wen left Seoul on May 11.  May be what Liu Wen said about I'm waiting for you with Siwon at the Airport scene was the answered from Siwon about their relationship in real life, not for the show.   If I remember correctly on May 15 Siwon posted nonstop about his sister, his mom with him (he covered his mom face of course) on his SNS and even God about Love.  After a few days, around May 16 to 18 Jiwon posted all the gifts from Tiffany and a big basket of Flowers and the caption said:  Fill with Love around the World.

Edited by bibidep

Question: I don't know much about Siwon but wasn't he born in April 1987? I know his instagram handle is siwon1987. That would also make him a rabbit wouldn't it?

Yup... based on his birthdate 7 Apr 1987, he should be a rabbit, which makes both of them. 

Guest bibidep

Yup... based on his birthdate 7 Apr 1987, he should be a rabbit, which makes both of them. 

No, he was born on April 7, 1986 and his parents registered later on Feb. 10, 1987.

Choi Si-won (born April 7, 1986, officially registered on February 10, 1987) is a South Korean singer and actor. He is a member of the South Korean boy band Super Junior and its Mandopop subgroup.

Guest bibidep

I don't know why a lot of Korean had 2 birthdays dates.  May be they selected for the good fortune date for their children.  I, myself had 2 birthdays date too hahaha.  My dad married and had me before he entered his military service, you have to be single at the time you register to enter the service.  My birth certificate made two years after the day I was born hahah.

Edit: @liddi:  May be he didn't want to used his real year to display in the public.

Edited by bibidep

Guest euphoria83

@bibidep The 16-rose bouquet picture was posted by Jiwon on 2 Jun 2015. Liu Wen landed in Guam on 1 Jun 2015. And kudos to you for noticing there were 16 roses... I did not even make the association until you mentioned it. Coincidence much? :) 

Liu Wen landed on Guam at 1:30 am on June 2nd, Monday afternoon in China June 1 she left to Soeul, Korea and same night on that day which earlier morning on June 2nd in Guam she arrived at Guam Airport.

Jiwon start followed Liu Wen on May 13 or 14 of May.  Liu Wen followed Jiwon back on 15 or 16 of May.    Daddy Choi met Liu Wen on the 10 of May, Liu Wen left Seoul on May 11.  May be what Liu Wen said about I'm waiting for you with Siwon at the Airport scene was the answered from Siwon about their relationship in real life, not for the show.   If I remember correctly on May 15 Siwon posted nonstop about his sister, his mom with him (he covered his mom face of course) on his SNS and even God about Love.  After a few days, around May 16 to 18 Jiwon posted all the gifts from Tiffany and a big basket of Flowers and the caption said:  Fill with Love around the World.

Wow @bibidep You remember all the exact dates! :D

In regards of the flower box Jiwon posted, I had a strong feeling too that it had something to do with Siwon and Liu Wen. Didn't necessarily mean something big had happened, but probably just a happy thought that her brother finally met his girlfriend. She posted it just a day after Liu Wen arrived in Guam. But I never really noticed there were 16 roses! Haha 

Guest bibidep

Wow @bibidep You remember all the exact dates! :D

In regards of the flower box Jiwon posted, I had a strong feeling too that it had something to do with Siwon and Liu Wen. Didn't necessarily mean something big had happened, but probably just a happy thought that her brother finally met his girlfriend. She posted it just a day after Liu Wen arrived in Guam. But I never really noticed there were 16 roses! Haha 

Do you know why I remember them so well like that??  Because I thought the Airport scene was the end of their segment, I keep track a lot of what's going on with them after the Airport filmed, even the news about them dating in real life on May 26.  Until Siwon came to Guam on May 28 by himself and the new about them in Guam to film some more episodes, that's when I feel the real about their relationship had happen.

Wow, you are amazing - how do you tackle down all those little details and dates? Hm, do you guys think the Tiffany gifts are most likely gifts from Liu Wen to Jiwon and Mrs. Choi?? 

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

Wow, you are amazing - how do you tackle down all those little details and dates? Hm, do you guys think the Tiffany gifts are most likely gifts from Liu Wen to Jiwon and Mrs. Choi?? 

Do you want my answer for this??  I think that Tiffany gifts were from Liu Wen for mother day and his sister present.  The reason she posted the gifts and the basket of flowers on the 17 or 18 because that was the date Siwon agreed to be a real life couple with Liu Wen.  Liu Wen even posted on her Weibo on May 18 a message said that she took their relationship seriously, can he feel it??  And Siwon reposted her message to his Weibo a few hours later on that day.

Edited by bibidep

Do you want my answer for this??  I think that Tiffany gifts were from Liu Wen for mother day and his sister present.  The reason she posted the gifts and the basket of flowers on the 17 or 18 because that was the date Siwon agreed to be a real life couple with Liu Wen.  Liu Wen even posted on her Weibo on May 18 a message said that she took their relationship seriously, can he feel it??  And Siwon reposted her message to his Weibo a few hours later on that day.

wow please give us link or screenshot of that :-)

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 1

Wow, interesting. Awww! Thanks, @bibidep for sharing all of that. That's some incredible analytical skills you have. Is Siwon's repost of what Liu Wen said still on his Weibo?

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

Wow, interesting. Awww! Thanks, @bibidep for sharing all of that. That's some incredible analytical skills you have. Is Siwon's repost of what Liu Wen said still on his Weibo?

Your welcome, I like this couple a lot that's why I keep track them very well hahah.  Yes, he still had those two but it move to the second pages now, if you have the Weibo account you can log in and check it.   Do you know why I had some skill about this hahah??  Because I had 4 younger siblings and my dad gave me the authority to check and make sure they can not fool us hahah.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

wow please give as link or screenshot of that :-)

Here is the link for Liu Wen Weibo, check the date May 17 and 18 and it near the end of first page.  Siwon posted a lot so the reposted kick back to page 2 now.

我认真对待每一件事,感情更是如此。你能感受到吗?

http://www.weibo.com/modelliuwen?from=feed&loc=at&nick=%E5%88%98%E9%9B%AF

http://www.weibo.com/choisiwonkr?from=feed&loc=at&nick=%E5%B4%94%E5%A7%8B%E6%BA%90

Edited by bibidep

wow please give as link or screenshot of that :-)

Here is the link for Liu Wen Weibo, check the date May 17 and 18 and it near the end of first page.  Siwon posted a lot so the reposted kick back to page 2 now.

我认真对待每一件事,感情更是如此。你能感受到吗?

http://www.weibo.com/modelliuwen?from=feed&loc=at&nick=%E5%88%98%E9%9B%AF

http://www.weibo.com/choisiwonkr?from=feed&loc=at&nick=%E5%B4%94%E5%A7%8B%E6%BA%90

I love the unaired scenes that they shared with us! So Liu Wen did seduce Siwon's legs during tango :wub:!!!! Gosh, the production crew sure know how to mess with us viewers... :crazy:. Thanks a bunch, @bibidep!

• Like 1

Guest Nila.A.1409

@bibidep...u' re so amazing , thank u for that...but if i wasn't wrong before jiwon posted the tiffany gift with caption fill with love around the world...she posted the tiffany gifts with caption a gifts from sister in law with chinese wrote ( i think already posted in this  soompi)...but she deleted that pic and caption and posted again with bibidep already said before...sorry if i was wrong...

Guest bibidep

@bibidep...u' re so amazing , thank u for that...but if i wasn't wrong before jiwon posted the tiffany gift with caption fill with love around the world...she posted the tiffany gifts with caption a gifts from sister in law with chinese wrote ( i think already posted in this  soompi)...but she deleted that pic and caption and posted again with bibidep already said before...sorry if i was wrong...

Hehehe you are right again.  First she posted in Chinese the gifts from sister in law, she deleted right after fews minutes later and posted Fill The World With Love also in Chinese too.  The fans comments on her Instagram that she changed the caption.  I didn't see the first message.

Think about the father meeting, I guess Siwon made his decision about real life dating with Liu Wen because his father liked Liu Wen may give him a green light to go ahead.

Edited by bibidep

Guest euphoria83

Hehehe you are right again.  First she posted in Chinese the gifts from sister in law, she deleted right after fews minutes later and posted Fill The World With Love also in Chinese too.  The fans comments on her Instagram that she changed the caption.  I didn't see the first message.

Think about the father meeting, I guess Siwon made his decision about real life dating with Liu Wen because his father liked Liu Wen may give him a green light to go ahead.

She really wrote like that? I didn't know about this :w00t: Thanks @bibidep and @Nila.A.1409 for the info...