|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@liddi...please help...he he he

#forever16# 真心话提问时,刘雯直接问出“你会喜欢我一辈子吗?”始源丝毫没有犹豫,“嗯,会”。两个不同国家分隔不同城市的人,在始源看来已经“迈进国际婚姻可行性的第一步”。石榴CP关岛行第一天,表姐亲自做早饭,两人去当地土著部落做椰糖学战舞。甜蜜相约,精彩拭目以待!O《丸美·我们相爱吧》崔始源第一次带女友见爸爸,刘雯被赞“漂亮又善良” 崔爸送墨宝 给刘雯打高分

Daddy Choi gifted calligraphy with the words "Respect God, Love Man"

"The theory of the flame of love" is filled with complex meaning.
Declares that Liu Wen is totally suitable to be his son's girlfriend

All this while, Choi Siwon's family background is a hot topic among the fans. His father, Choi Ki Ho became the CEO of the largest baby product corporation in 2011, and is now also a professor in Korea's Sungkonghoe University! As such, is Daddy Choi an arrogant CEO? Absolutely not! His kindly and amiable demeanour during the program enabled Liu Wen to be at ease and not nervous.

For ShiLiu couple, it is the first time he has brought his girlfriend to meet his father, while this is her first time meeting her boyfriend's father. Liu Wen was natural and poised. She carefully prepared Chinese tea as a gift for Daddy Choi, and often requested tissues for him to wipe his sweat. Her detailed care had Siwon convinced that she is a girlfriend who truly understood propriety.

Oppa can do anything? So can Oppa's father! Daddy Choi beautifully written calligraphy: "Liu Wen, Siwon, Respect God Love Man, Let Us Fall in Love" was filled with bold, emotional strokes. He also especially gifted them the saying: "Love and care for mankind with a compassionate heart. Therefore love is the most important." The theory on the flame of love is filled with hidden meaning. "There may be times when the flame of love is extinguished, but the embers are still there, although it may appear to have already died down." Siwon was extremely surprised by them: "These words hold a lot of hidden meaning. While it looks to be over, yet it is a new beginning. Although it seems to be too late, yet it is actually the earliest of times." Liu Wen's understanding of these words is that "it is a form of encouragement to us... the flame of love needs care to keep it burning."

Over just one meal, Daddy Choi appears to have formed a favourable impression of his son's girlfriend. During his interview, he praised her beauty and kind heart, and gave her 130%, exceeding full marks. He even took the initiative to extend the next invitation: "Next time, when there is a chance, I will treat you to the most authentic Korean dishes."

What is really touching is, during the heartfelt question exchange, Liu Wen directly asked "Will you love me for life?" Without hesitation, Siwon replied "Yes". While these two are separated by different countries, different cities, Siwon looks to be taking the first steps towards the feasibility of an international marriage.

Ep10 5 Jul 10PM: On their first day in Guam, Liu Wen personally prepared breakfast. Both of them then went to visit the local tribe, made coconut candy and learnt the war dance.

• Like 7

just wanna shares...

sorry for quoting pic.. but the third one is def. Scripted .. sorry to say LOL.. it is clear to me that it was a built in sponsorship for the beverage product (the blue can she holds ) ... is not like she really wants to make the breakfast.. it is just a brand exposure for the product that have sponsored Lets fall in love ...  hehe

005Up3gJgw1etkwz7b2ugj30oj0djjui.jpg

005Up3gJgw1etkwzauamxj30oi0diwhm.jpg

65c63353jw1etk3sgbpq4j20m80et0ue.jpg

Aw, thanks for taking us down memory lane, @bibidep! These few photos are amazing to look back on. Almost a feeling of watching two young couples blossom into mature and lifetime lovers. Look at how much they've grown, lol (the way they present themselves at least)!

• Like 1

695e864bgw1etl01964wwj20sg0izad2.jpg

Unaired scene!.... hopefully they can show it also  to us.. :)

Wow! Why did they not include this scene in the main video? Sigh! Sometimes, it really makes us question what goes on the producers/video editor's minds when selecting scenes. This would've been such a sweet scene to show! Lol, but yes, fingers crossed they will release more unaired scenes. 

By the way, Siwon made a new post on his Instagram 

This couple sure knows how to tease and entertain their 16 fans. :D His caption is quite misleading because the message is really on the image of the organic "pomegranate"!!!! Just a few days since Liu Wen posted herself picking pomegranate fruits from the market, this is what Siwon does. Oh, man. These two!!!!! As if they weren't already addicting enough!

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 2

She learn a lot of Korean lately ;)

I also think Liu Wen is just a really smart individual who picks up things really quickly. She probably just need to understand one word from an entire sentence and would be able to make up what Mr. Choi was asking or saying. There's also a very important part which I'm not sure if anyone mentioned yet (my apologies if someone already did state this!) but I think the Mr. Choi also mentioned during dinner time that he feels as if it's not his first time meeting Liu Wen.

The kindness and genuine aura that Liu Wen gives out makes it really easy for people to speak to her and make anyone feel as if she's already a good family member or friend to them.  She probably gained this from just her life experiences in general: learning survival mechanisms from traveling to New York without knowing any English (imagine the insane challenges and hardships she must've gone through) and working hard so that she's now in the position where her career allows her to be exposed to so many different countries, people and languages.

But at the end, it's her being herself, compassion and genuine character that truly won both Senior and Junior Choi's hearts! :D 

• Like 6

I just rewatch the episode again.  One thing keep bother me is the distance between the two, whether sit on the same sofa or at the chair in the airport or stand next to the ticket counter, they never sit close to each other or their hand holding etc..  When at the counter Liu Wen tried to fix something on his shirt near his chest, he quickly move away from her hand and look at that part....I wonder why he was acting like that??  It' so hard to understand his action sometimes.

Yes, I think the last gift is the bible and a card written in side no one can see what is it.

I know, I completely know what you mean and it bothered me too after I rewatched it and tried to pay attention to the scenes you mentioned, lol. But honestly, it didn't really bother me the first time when I watched it without analyzing their body language so much. To make some sense out of this, I think it's important to remember how Liu Wen and Siwon started. Liu Wen has always been a very conservative and shy woman since the start and Siwon, despite being known for being the king of skinship has learned and grown to respect where Liu Won is coming from. Also, imagine how awkward and unnatural it must be to have 6 cameras filming your every move. 

I'm trying to imagine my boyfriend and I being documented and honestly, with knowing that my family and friends are going to watch me live on TV, I'd naturally and instinctively not appear as attached due to what and who's around me at the moment and rather do those things in private or at least when I know I won't be on live television because trust, I love hugging and being very close to my boyfriend (like a ball of rice would be an idiom we use in Cantonese (being inseparable, lol) - but definitely not when everyone's eyeballs are on us. This reminds me when I was leaving to attend a conference for school and my parents and boyfriend at that time accompanied me to the airport. When I was about to enter the security gate, my boyfriend and I even hesitated to give each other a "see you later" kiss because our parents were there! lol and that was just two pairs of eyes! we come from similar conservative Chinese backgrounds such as Liu Wen's).  It may be very easy for Siwon to be more affectionate in front of the camera but remember, that's because he's shown skinship and showed a lot of physical attraction on stage at concerts and in front of massive groups of people before. Even if it's not that and we just want to see them act like a normal couple (ex: "hug me forever, I'm gonna miss you so much! hold my hands forever and don't let me board the airplane! *being over dramatic but I'm just trying to make a point across, lol), how about we replay those times when Liu Wen would gently take care of Siwon such as wiping his sweat for him and fixing his hair for him numerous of times! I love when she fixes his hair for him, lol. It's so cute. To me, that's even more romantic than seeing Liu Wen sit on Siwon's lap (woooooo, delulu train is back again! Jk, I wouldn't mind seeing that happen on the tabloids or something but it'll definitely be a bit too much to see that happen if it were to happen in one of the scenes right now. As goddess Liu Wen would say, TOO SOON!

I'm sure Liu Wen and Siwon must have talked about how much affection Liu Wen is comfortable in showing when they're shooting. Imagine Siwon's mom and sister are watching, too!  Knowing how sensitive and caring Siwon and Liu Wen are for their family's feelings, I'm sure this was taken into perspective and discussed between the two after the episodes when they know they are taking the relationship seriously. To be honest, if Liu Wen was really open and affectionate, that may also bring some challenges because Siwon would question if she's like that to every guy when he's not around. Also, if Liu Wen suddenly starts to show a lot of skinship with Siwon, that'll also make us question how genuine Liu Wen was about her authenticity and "conservative" girl image that she has always portrayed. I'm really glad Liu Wen stood by her standards and know her worth because she deserves all the respect and love from Siwon oppa. 

If there's something we can get out of these scenes, it's that Liu Wen and Siwon are just being real and not acting a certain way just because they are being filmed. As a fan of them as individuals and as a couple, what should matter most is what they do when there aren't cameras around - because at the end of all this, people who love to see them work out as a couple in real life just really want to know that despite the distance and challenges, they are officially an item and will work against all odds to continue to fall in love, support and help each other continue to grow as a person and as a beautiful couple together. Soo... something we could focus on is how comfortable Siwon is with calling Liu Wen his "honey!" - the little small gestures like that are seriously the sweetest things ever and they definitely advanced to that comfortable stage when cameras were not around. Heck, they probably cuddled and Siwon probably won himself a peck on his lips before (possibly when Siwon drops Liu Wen off after whatever date they go on after shooting ;) - see, having fun on delulu land is better than over-analyzing what they do on-screen.) 

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 6

Guest Siliu
Today picture of Liu wen and she made a comment , so sweet of her.... Undeniably stunning!❤️
Edited by Siliu

Wonwen,

Love is confusing & it's terrifying, and 99 times out of 100 it doesn't work.. but if we have even the sLightest chance of being that one, i'm wiLLing to regret you for the rest of my Life~ playing it cool:wub: ayeeee

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

Look at all the pink heart and other pictures below.  Liu Wen touch Siwon a lot in episode 9.

0060Isufjw1etku29ve1bj30hs13n1kx.jpg

0060Isufjw1etku2cqoytj30hs0tve0f.jpg

0060Isufjw1etku2i3xobj30hs1de7wh.jpg

0060Isufjw1etku2lwrjuj30hs1de7wh.jpg

0060Isufjw1etku2qf4aij30hs1de7wh.jpg

0060Isufjw1etku25jg2mj30hs1de7wh.jpg

Credit to the owner on the pictures

Guest bibidep

I remember on the 1st or 2nd day of June, Siwon's sister Jiwon posted this 16 flowers and the caption said Happy For You.  Everyone think she said happy anniversary for elf, but I think on that day I said in here about the flowers is for Siwon and Liu Wen because that was the first day Liu Wen came to Guam.   The coincidence here is 16 flowers, at that time we didn't know the meaning of 16 was the couple nick name yet.  The 16 couple name came out on the day Siwon and Liu Wen did the skydive in Guam on June 5, 2015.   Now I think my guess at that time was right.  The sister new something about what happen to WonWen at the time they met in Guam.

6bb2dd87jw1etktkj4eddj20ku112tdp.jpg

bebf0525jw1etku8bjgycj20p018g46i.jpg

Edited by bibidep

I remember on the 1st or 2nd day of June, Siwon's sister Jiwon posted this 16 flowers and the caption said Happy For You.  Everyone think she said happy anniversary for elf, but I think on that day I said in here about the flowers is for Siwon and Liu Wen because that was the first day Liu Wen came to Guam.   The coincidence here is 16 flowers, at that time we didn't know the meaning of 16 was the couple nick name yet.  The 16 couple name came out on the day Siwon and Liu Wen did the skydive in Guam on June 5, 2015.   Now I think my guess at that time was right.  The sister new something about what happen to WonWen at the time they met in Guam.

Actually we knew things as it happens in real time here in Soompi that when it is finally released on the show or on the news we kind of feel/say that : "i know right?"  You know what I mean? hehe so that assumption maybe right :-)

@bibidep The 16-rose bouquet picture was posted by Jiwon on 2 Jun 2015. Liu Wen landed in Guam on 1 Jun 2015. And kudos to you for noticing there were 16 roses... I did not even make the association until you mentioned it. Coincidence much? :) 

EDIT: When did Jiwon and Liu Wen start following each other? Before or after the meeting with Daddy Choi? Any idea?

Edited by liddi
  • Like 3