|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Thank you, Yao Li for uploading this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iSa-V_pI28 

"Liu Wen's Online interview on Weibo on 2011-1-21: Q: You've been to so many countries because of fashion. Which city is your favorite and you want to live in the future? LW: I will live in the city where my future husband lives. Love the man, love his city. That must be romantic."

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 4

As someone who's rather curmudgeonly, I'd really like to know how Liu Wen manages to be floating on Cloud Nine all the freaking time. :P

Of course, there is the fact that she's living a life which is the stuff a lot of girls' dreams are made of, but then there are many top models who have notoriously poor attitudes...

• Like 5

As someone who's rather curmudgeonly, I'd really like to know how Liu Wen manages to be floating on Cloud Nine all the freaking time. :P

Of course, there is the fact that she's living a life which is the stuff a lot of girls' dreams are made of, but then there are many top models who have notoriously poor attitudes...

She seems to be a pure soul. So hard to find someone who's so radiant like her. She exudes a very positive aura.

• Like 4

Guest cr1mson

what happened with siwon? 

he changed his instagram bio with "welcome challenge"

:blink:

#welcomechallenge should be refer to the participation of AUDI to challenge and compete with other top brands car at 24-lemans events.

And now he should be has his own challenge, that kind of spirit :)

Guest missruthieruthie

She seems to be a pure soul. So hard to find someone who's so radiant like her. She exudes a very positive aura.

i wonder that too @allnatural ...

correct me if im wrong, from all the backstages, behindthescenes and interview videos, i've got an impression that she is rather a quiet person when it comes to interaction with other models.

I remember i saw a video while wen was on interview, one model just walked infront of her and camera, and wen just smiled.. Oh our dearly beloved wen ... ❤️

I think this has to do a lot with her upbringing - she credits her parents a lot, especially her mom. I can't imagine how hard it was for her to leave her comfort zone (Hunan, China) without knowing any English to pursue her passion and curate her life in New York. It takes a lot of strength and ambition to do that. She must have went through so much to get to where she's at right now (dealing with culture shock, the fashion world was full of non-Asians, etc). It takes a lot to work through all of that. The fashion world is not all glitz and glamour. Her simple and humble life, along with amazing support from her parents overseas have contributed to the beautiful aura she exudes. 

She reminds me of the quote, "The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, suffering, struggle, loss and have found their way out of the depths. Beautiful people do not just happen.

I feel like there's always a lot of drama and comparisons whenever our top male/female finds a significant other. However, this time around, it's amazing how a celebrity couple like Siwon and Liu Wen can bring so many fans together - despite some of the crazy jealous immature fans, WonWen seriously won the hearts of so many and is spreading their love to everyone who truly cares about them. 

Anyway, end of my rant :P. Happy Friday you guys, I'm so grateful that I found this thread and you guys to share delulu thoughts! My real-life friends already think I'm crazy. Thanks for making me feel normal for having this infatuation for such a beautiful couple! We made it through the week, just 1-3 more days for the new episode!!!!

• Like 5

correct me if im wrong, from all the backstages, behindthescenes and interview videos, i've got an impression that she is rather a quiet person when it comes to interaction with other models.

I remember i saw a video while wen was on interview, one model just walked infront of her and camera, and wen just smiled.. Oh our dearly beloved wen ... ❤️

I saw that video as well! The comments under the video were hilarious and incredibly supportive of Liu Wen though. So glad Liu Wen has amazing fans who root her on and virtually support her when seeing her get disrespected. 

This is the video Missruthieruthie and I are talking about - in case any Liu Wen fans are interested in watching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0wwWpYTtU

• Like 2

Guest euphoria83

LW just retweeted La Perla's official Twitter Page. Where is she now anyway? :( She's been so quiet. She's been online on weibo these past 2 days tho.

Guest missruthieruthie

@teamwonwen 

Thankss.. that was one alright :).. Wen was pretty calm and elegant in that kinda situation... Soo soo beautifully handled ❤️

And thank you for your beautiful quote ,"beautiful people do not just happen" ... that is very very powerful❤️... 

Ps: ur not alonee hehe.. My friends  think m a bit crazy cray too :D...

She's described herself as "happy-go-lucky", but as she told Siwon, she's also someone with lots of "twists and turns". If she were a perpetual Pollyanna who's endlessly chatty and cheerful, she would just be annoying, but I think it's clear that she also "takes everything seriously" and is very quiet and shy. Didn't Siwon say that he's glad to see she's a sensitive person who's attuned to others' feelings? She just sounds like she'd make a "fantastic" girlfriend (again, the man's words), or even just a plain old friend. :)

And yes, I've seen that backstage VS interview - Lily Donaldson has always struck me as an uppity bint, but I'd give her the benefit of the doubt there. If she was trying to be nasty, well, that'd earn you bad karma, honey, and that's why I don't see you on Forbes' highest paid models list! :P

Lastly, like I said before, Wen laying low on IG and FB for so long is unusual especially in light of the surpassing 1 million followers thing. Maybe either she or Siwon did all those losers (who are still hurling abuse at her on IG) a favour and instigated a break-up? 

• Like 1

LW just retweeted La Perla's official Twitter Page. Where is she now anyway? :( She's been so quiet. She's been online on weibo these past 2 days tho.

Definitely one of my many favorite photos of Liu Wen! She looks like a goddess - so flawless, inside and out. Knowing how humble she is, she possibly might not know what an incredibly positive impact she makes on us. Do you guys remember your first love or relationship? I can't imagine how hard it is to finally meet someone who you get to know and possibly fall in love with and then not being able to be with them or see them whenever you'd like due to your career. There must be so much going through her mind and I think all she really needs is our support and love. I'm gonna head over to all the social media platforms to show her some love RIGHT NOW!

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 3

Guest bibidep

Wow Liu Wen instagram still so hot with haters.  I feel bad for Liu Wen, if I were her I have to post a very pretty picture in there to let people comment in the new picture.  I have to admitted that picture of her dress like a man, the look is not my type.  Don't throw rock at me.  You may like it but for me not really.  I hope they don't have a lot of pressure to change whatever their relationship right now.  They have to ignore the fans and just follow their hearts.

Wow Liu Wen instagram still so hot with haters.  I feel bad for Liu Wen, if I were her I have to post a very pretty picture in there to let people comment in the new picture.  I have to admitted that picture of her dress like a man, the look is not my type.  Don't throw rock at me.  You may like it but for me not really.  I hope they don't have a lot of pressure to change whatever their relationship right now.  They have to ignore the fans and just follow their hearts.

Let's all comment and give Liu Wen's instagram posts more love and positive vibes. Love always wins.

• Like 1