|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Siliu

do these two amazing people know that alot of people ( and i believe that includes us) have been lacking of good sleep just to wait for them to confirm??? :D goshhhhh...

and @cr1mson ... i dont think you'd do that ;) ...

Same here @missruthieruthie, my friends, flatmates and colleagues are getting worried now because I smile out of nowhere :D So, I'm explaining to them  that I've joined to a forum which the members are fantastically amazing. Sincerely, thank you all for the reliable updates. :P

do these two amazing people know that alot of people ( and i believe that includes us) have been lacking of good sleep just to wait for them to confirm??? :D goshhhhh...

Same here @missruthieruthie, my friends, flatmates and colleagues are getting worried now because I smile out of nowhere :D So, I'm explaining to them  that I've joined to a forum which the members are fantastically amazing. Sincerely, thank you all for the reliable updates. :P

i think its the same every where he he . before it was watsapp and fb before I sleep and right when I get up but for the past 10 days it has been  this thread .... What have we reduced ourselves to??? But seriously thanks to all who source all these for us . 

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

In Korea media start getting news about this couple.   This picture appeared on Korean Twitter Theseoulstory and the caption said:    

Super Junior Siwon and Liu Wen look good together on the behind-the-scene pics of "We Got Married Global" 

CHqkR35UcAA2Oid.jpg

Guest euphoria83

上周“相爱么么哒”迎来首轮冠军——石榴CP!本周“相爱么么哒”继续投票!点击链接O网页链接为喜欢的情侣加油,就有机会赢color run门票哦~本周会是哪对cp登顶呢?一起期待本周日22:00江苏卫视《我们相爱吧》节目播出吧~

005Up3gJgw1et75evbx7fj30k02uu1e9.jpg

Is it for another different poll?

LOL Liu Wen is really cute!!! Hahaha

Guest bibidep

比起一个万能的哆啦A梦,相信大家更想要一个“欧巴都可以”的崔始源吧(毕竟颜值更高么)!

005Up3gJjw1et74cn779mj30mq0gaae1.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74cpb3lfj30mq0ga78r.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74cj7s1qj30mq0gajux.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74ck34j8j30mq0ga42a.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74cldjo9j30mq0gaaf3.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74cm90bvj30mq0gatcn.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74cobk4aj30mq0gawia.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74crcttzj30mq0gaq6u.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74cqapzdj30mq0gaq6a.jpg

In Korea media start getting news about this couple.   This picture appeared on Korean Twitter Theseoulstory and the caption said:    

Super Junior Siwon and Liu Wen look good together on the behind-the-scene pics of "We Got Married Global" 

CHqkR35UcAA2Oid.jpg

That's great! Although I really want the Korean media to get it right because Siwon and Wen are not virtual married (they always refer Liu Wen as his virtual wife) couple like the Korean version and this is not WGM Global (there is already a WGM global). 

• Like 3

That's great! Although I really want the Korean media to get it right because Siwon and Wen are not virtual married (they always refer Liu Wen as his virtual wife) couple like the Korean version and this is not WGM Global (there is already a WGM global). 

yeah.. if only I can comment and ask them to reedit.

Edited by iamenn

Updates and preview :w00t: Thank you, friends!

I can't remember if anything was mentioned before. Is that white softie Liu Wen is hugging at the hotel the gift Siwon brought with him to the hotel?

Hahahaha ... this is very funny and cute. Liu Wen's Oppa is very versatile indeed and handy to have around. Everything he can do, and does. Entertaining catalogue of things he's done.

• Like 1

@missruthieruthie i sleep just fine but i watched them to sleep (or they watched me lol)

@cr1mson why?

@liddi can't thank you enough. btw do you have access to jiangsutv utube channel? my region was restricted :(

Because I feel I need parental guidance to watch it while I'm too old to ask them LOL

u did give impression that you need some parental guidance. lol. just kidding 

@missruthieruthie i sleep just fine but i watched them to sleep (or they watched me lol)

@cr1mson why?

@liddi can't thank you enough. btw do you have access to jiangsutv utube channel? my region was restricted :(

Jiangsu TV released a five-minute unaired video of another couple 45 minutes ago. So the video of our couple will be out soon.

What, you are blocked for all videos???

i was blocked from jiangsuTV utube channel. it prompted that jiangsuTV block access from my region/country i.e. malaysia. and i don't have weibo accounts so i can't get through any weibo link. it's ok i have you guys here and instagram :sweatingbullets:

005Up3gJjw1et74cn779mj30mq0gaae1.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74cpb3lfj30mq0ga78r.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74cj7s1qj30mq0gajux.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74ck34j8j30mq0ga42a.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74cldjo9j30mq0gaaf3.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74cm90bvj30mq0gatcn.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74cobk4aj30mq0gawia.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74crcttzj30mq0gaq6u.jpg

005Up3gJjw1et74cqapzdj30mq0gaq6a.jpg

Rather than an all-capable Doraemon, everyone prefers an "Oppa can do anything" Choi Siwon (after all, he is better looking!).

Pic1:
Analysing Siwon Oppa's All-powerful abilities

[SW holding up a sign that says "Oppa can do anything"]
Doraemon: I too can do everything
SW: I am better looking

Pic2:
Can arrange your hair

Pic3:
Will give you romantic surprises

Pic4:
Can handle your close girlfriends

Pic5:
Can teach you to ride a bicycle

Pic6:
Can treat you to a dinner like a prince

Pic7:
Can cook for you

Pic8:
Care for you when you are sick

Pic9:
Sing a love song for you

• Like 5

Guest June1203

Thanks for all the photos and instagram/weibo sharing!

I too wonder at times why Siwon joined this program (so close to his enlistment) and what he hoped to get out of it. From what both Siwon and Liu Wen (and her friends) have said, they are both very visual people. They both compliment each other constantly, "beautiful" "shuai". So my personal take on that is that Siwon possibly joined the program so he could meet Liu Wen. After all, there aren't many men who have no interest in meeting a supermodel (a VS angel no less). But what he didn't anticipate was that Liu Wen would be so down-to-earth and genuine, and so downright likeable in all aspects. That's probably thrown him off a little and has made him flustered. I'm guessing that if she were all shallow and fluffy, he'd have no problems pulling it off at the most superficial level. So I do believe that when he posted "God has greater plans for you" on instagram, it may have actually referred to how we often have a certain idea of what we want out of something but God has pulled out a bag of even more amazing surprises for us (him in this instance).

In the past, I've watched some videos on what the other SJ members have said about Siwon. He comes across as someone who's always been serious and has a far-sighted view on where he wants to go. So, I'm not surprised he's always referring to the future when he's with Liu Wen. If he doesn't want to hang on to her for longer than the duration of the program, I don't believe he'd actually let his 'cool' gentlemanly facade crack on-screen, allowing some of his uncertainty and vulnerability to show.

Although I love watching them on tv, it's actually great knowing only a little portion of their time together is broadcast. I think the little clues to their relationship lies in the unsaid, and the response of people around them. We can see Liu Wen was a lot more physically demonstrative this episode (hand on his arm while watching the video, fixing his hair, wiping sweat, leaning on him). Also the fact that they both said to each other, you think a lot every day (at the start of the cooking segment). Now how would anyone know that as a fact? Only if they were communicating constantly, and daily at that, it appears. The way her friends interact with Siwon after the episode they met is also interesting. If they didn't get a good vibe on how genuine he is, I don't think they would be as openly accepting or friendly off screen as they said very clearly that they are protective of Liu Wen. After all, there really isn't any need for them to be friendly towards him after their portion 

Oddly enough, Siwon and Liu Wen give me an image of two beautiful horses harnessed together, racing towards the finishing line. Siwon right now comes across as the impatient horse trying to run fast, and pull his mate along cos he can see how great what he's heading to is. Liu Wen, on the other hand, reminds me of a patient and sedate horse who knows what's out there but is keeping a diginified pace and enjoying each mile journeyed. Sometimes the faster horse gets to pull his mate along and at other times, the sedate horse gets to stay the impatient one. To reach the end in a beautiful way, they will have to learn to match paces and run in unison together. Hahaha ... sorry for the weird analogy. I'm just looking forward to what their future together might be, and hope that it's a long lasting one of mutual understanding and respect.

Beautifully  commented!  Very impressed by your  comment! Appreciated it very much....!!!

It can be off the topic:) but just like to share...I love the bgm on a scene when the couple sat down and started to eat at the patio..the music is one of my favorites and is called 'je te veux" meaning "I want you!" by French composer Eric Satie , and this is his famous love song dedicated to his one and only lover Susan Valadon. The lyric of this music(the original vocal version) is about wanting her everything so desperately ...

I am  impressed by whoever chose this as bgm. Very touching...:) and well represent their story at the scene ...:) enjoying this show and this thread very much! 

@missauditor I'm encountering the same problems watching their official channel as well as the subbed ones on youtube. Very grateful for everyone here who shares all the tidbits they find on WonWen :) 
Incidentally, I sent you a PM - can you please check it? Thanks!

• Like 2