|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Hello guys...I'm a super fan of WonWen couple and you guys are really good in updating us... been reading a lot about them in this thread. My first time commenting.. BTW,  does anyone here heard of the song by maximilian hecker about liu wen? Title is " To Liu Wen, The Opposite House, 3am"? I am very curious why he would write a song about her... please enlighten me. :)

Thank you!!!

• Like 1

Hello guys...I'm a super fan of WonWen couple and you guys are really good in updating us... been reading a lot about them in this thread. My first time commenting.. BTW,  does anyone here heard of the song by maximilian hecker about liu wen? Title is " To Liu Wen, The Opposite House, 3am"? I am very curious why he would write a song about her... please enlighten me. :)

Thank you!!!

​Welcome. I actually posted the music video of that song a few pages back, and I think it sounds and looks really cool, so I hope as many as possible will check it out. I understand that Mr. Hecker has a following in East Asia and has performed there, so I can sort of understand Mr. Hecker dedicating a song to an East Asian icon. Just going off of the lyrics, it seems as if Mr. Hecker admires or has a crush on Liu Wen (can you blame him? ;)), and has written lyrics that deconstruct the mystery around her, that attempt to figure her out. It's like when you love or admire someone from afar, and you imagine all kinds of things about him or her. :wub:

I really wish someone would bring the song and video to the attention of both Siwon and Liu Wen (that is, if they're still unaware); it'd be so interesting to know their reactions. We don't even have to know their opinions of the song; just knowing that they know of it is good enough. :D 

• Like 2

I keep saying I'm gonna start their episodes, but I keep forgetting. Is everything subbed on YouTube? 

​For this couple there is at least one channel that has their episodes subbed. You can find it here Credt: alvin goodgirl @ youtube 

​the videos been removed due to copyright ..

​huh !!! not sure - but i lived in the us and the videos by Alvin goodgirl on utube is still good/ active

​seriously, i cant find the videos from alvin goodgirl ..mybe its blocked by country ..  even when i change country, still cant view .. the only left in alvin goodgirl is certain videos-FMV, preview, tango

Thank you!!!

​Welcome. I actually posted the music video of that song a few pages back, and I think it sounds and looks really cool, so I hope as many as possible will check it out. I understand that Mr. Hecker has a following in East Asia and has performed there, so I can sort of understand Mr. Hecker dedicating a song to an East Asian icon. Just going off of the lyrics, it seems as if Mr. Hecker admires or has a crush on Liu Wen (can you blame him? ;)), and has written lyrics that deconstruct the mystery around her, that attempt to figure her out. It's like when you love or admire someone from afar, and you imagine all kinds of things about him or her. :wub:

I really wish someone would bring the song and video to the attention of both Siwon and Liu Wen (that is, if they're still unaware); it'd be so interesting to know their reactions. We don't even have to know their opinions of the song; just knowing that they know of it is good enough. :D 

​Wow thank you so much for that.. i may have missed that post of yours.:) It was kind of amazing that hecker wrote that song for her..Exact description of how Liu Wen really is.. Some sort of "Mysterious". i thought they were related but can't find news or anything about them..Good to have people who ship WonWen like I do. Thank you . Thank you!:lol:

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

What's happen here, I thought she on the airplane go somewhere but just 45 minutes ago she still liked Siwon picture.  May be I'm stubborn but I still think in Seoul and Airport scenes in Korea last time was the end of their segment.   He only need space and time to sort out something I guess.

Also the FACT in Korea will release one couples (sorry my bad) of dating tomorrow June 2, 2015 at 10:00AM.  I hope one of the couple is Siwon, no matter with who so I can move on with my normal life again.  Since I got involved with these two lovebirds I can't have my normal life any more hahah.

CGaI-uZVAAARhxz.jpg

CGZ0AW5UgAIOQjX.jpg

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Look what Siwon just post on his Twitter at 8:10pm June 1, 2015 Korea time, the Caption said:   """"Titanic Past and Now""""   What did he mean by this??  Surprise me that he didn't post his Chocolate Abs picture in Twitter but only on Weibo and Instagram...huhhhh strange.

By the way, look at his abs picture, the shadow of the person took the picture for him look like a girl with a long dress and a side ponytail.  The small shoe with the can on the top on the left side.  Oh my I hope my eyes not seeing thing that I don't want to see.

CGaROrvVAAAsKcs.jpg

11358201_105891963081350_193018183_n.jpg

Credit to Siwon twitter and Instagam.

Edited by bibidep

What's happen here, I thought she on the airplane go somewhere but just 45 minutes ago she still liked Siwon picture.  May be I'm stubborn but I still think in Seoul and Airport scenes in Korea last time was the end of their segment.   He only need space and time to sort out something I guess.

Also the FACT in Korea will release two couples of dating tomorrow June 2, 2015 at 10:00AM.  I hope one of the couple is Siwon, no matter with who so I can move on with my normal life again.  Since I got involved with these two lovebirds I can't have my normal life any more hahah.

​She left at 1 p.m. Beijing time and transferred in Seoul.There is no direct flight from Beijing to Guam. 

Btw, what made you think Seoul was the last shooting? Because she looked sad?

Edited by LavelyShai
QUOTED IMAGE

Also the FACT in Korea will release two couples of dating tomorrow June 2, 2015 at 10:00AM.  I hope one of the couple is Siwon, no matter with who so I can move on with my normal life again.  Since I got involved with these two lovebirds I can't have my normal life any more hahah.

​Huh, what are you talking about? She obviously took a plane somewhere based on that picture a fan took with her at the airport. She could have "liked" Siwon's picture while in any number of places (maybe even on the flight?); the flight from Beijing to Guam isn't very long at all so she could already have been in Guam when she "liked" that picture. Or maybe she isn't in Guam at all but left Beijing to go somewhere else - how is her "liking" that picture even relevant to anything?

And wow, you are really way too obsessed if you can't even get on with your normal life and are overanalyzing the tiniest bit of minutiae in their social media posts. I mean, that Titanic picture...really? Honey, Siwon isn't posting that to try and send some coded message to you that he's done with the old Titanic and is hopping on board the new one or something. Jeez...

Guest bibidep

Liu Wen posted this picture of her on Weibo at 6:19pm China time.  She at the airport go somewhere.  Same clothes with the picture the fan took with her.

4c56dd36jw1esorexwbe0j22io1oi4qp.jpg

Credit to Liu Wen Weibo

Guest bibidep

​Huh, what are you talking about? She obviously took a plane somewhere based on that picture a fan took with her at the airport. She could have "liked" Siwon's picture while in any number of places (maybe even on the flight?); the flight from Beijing to Guam isn't very long at all so she could already have been in Guam when she "liked" that picture. Or maybe she isn't in Guam at all but left Beijing to go somewhere else - how is her "liking" that picture even relevant to anything?

And wow, you are really way too obsessed if you can't even get on with your normal life and are overanalyzing the tiniest bit of minutiae in their social media posts. I mean, that Titanic picture...really? Honey, Siwon isn't posting that to try and send some coded message to you that he's done with the old Titanic and is hopping on board the new one or something. Jeez...

​Hahah you even interpreted my comment far more what I was thinking.  I just wonder why she still like his picture if she already in Guam, she may go some where insteaded.   Yes, when I like a couple that is what I usually put all my heart for them, but not easy for me to do that.  All my over half of the century I only ship 2 couples like this, one was 2 years ago and now this one.  Not every couple got my attention.   You don't believe in their interacted on the SNS but I do, I like to used my brain to see what they were thinking and trying to do hahah.

Oh boy, I hope the fact that people are trying to decipher their every move doesn't get back to Liu Wen and Siwon - that kind of pressure is a sure-fire way to strain their relationship and make things awkward or it could even have the opposite effect in pressurizing them to get and remain together when they don't want to.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

​She left at 1 p.m. Beijing time and transferred in Seoul.There is no direct flight from Beijing to Guam. 

Btw, what made you think Seoul was the last shooting? Because she looked sad?

​No, not just they look sad but after that Liu Wen seem different than before, she immediately took of his birthday wishes from her to him, and she posted a lot of her confession to her Weibo.  Also the thank you note for the staff member.

Guest bibidep

Oh boy, I hope the fact that people are trying to decipher their every move doesn't get back to Liu Wen and Siwon - that kind of pressure is a sure-fire way to strain their relationship and make things awkward or it could even have the opposite effect in pressurizing them to get and remain together when they don't want to.

​Don't worry, I don't think Siwon and Liu Wen on that news, if it is Siwon, then the lady is not Liu Wen.  Siwon already on the warning list a month ago, before they released the news of Lee Min Ho and Suzy, but because Lee Min Ho and Suzy more famous and a big catch so they released them first.  Now the 3 couples the men that on the list were Siwon, Kim Soo Hyun, Ji Chang Wook.   That is the rumor last month.

​Don't worry, I don't think Siwon and Liu Wen on that news, if it is Siwon, then the lady is not Liu Wen.  Siwon already on the warning list a month ago, before they released the news of Lee Min Ho and Suzy, but because Lee Min Ho and Suzy more famous and a big catch so they released them first.  Now the 3 couples the men that on the list were Siwon, Kim Soo Hyun, Ji Chang Wook.   That is the rumor last month.

Wow, despite of the thing that you were just implying, you still like this couple? 

Guest bibidep

Wow, despite of the thing that you were just implying, you still like this couple? 

​Hahah No matter how the reality come out, when I like the couple I will put all my heart and like them until one of them on the news or both on the news, either sad ending or good ending.  Then I get my life back to normal quicker, but I still like them by individual, unless one of them turn out the lair then that it for him/her.

​Hahah you even interpreted my comment far more what I was thinking.  I just wonder why she still like his picture if she already in Guam, she may go some where insteaded.   Yes, when I like a couple that is what I usually put all my heart for them, but not easy for me to do that.  All my over half of the century I only ship 2 couples like this, one was 2 years ago and now this one.  Not every couple got my attention.   You don't believe in their interacted on the SNS but I do, I like to used my brain to see what they were thinking and trying to do hahah.

​I merely interpret what I read before me. No offence, but your English makes you very hard to understand, and oftentimes what you write doesn't seem to make sense at all.

Like your latest post about Siwon being on what...warning list? Siwon is not on that news...the lady is not Liu Wen...huh? I cannot comprehend how what you wrote in that post is in any way related to the post of mine you were replying to. And just why couldn't Liu Wen have liked Siwon's picture while in Guam (now we know she isn't there yet), and what does that say about their relationship if she did?

What I was trying to say earlier was...I mean, put yourself in their shoes: If you were in a new relationship with someone, and you knew of people analyzing so much of what you do to see if it's related in any way to your partner, or if you knew of people "shipping" the both of you so hard, don't you think all of that would put pressure on a new relationship and might make things awkward between the both of you? Conversely, people reacting in an opposite manner to the relationship may have a negative effect as well.

I think it's alright to obsess a little bit over Siwon and Liu Wen in our little corner over here, but for goodness' sake, don't let that get back to them!

• Like 2

Guest Nila.A.1409

@bibidep...if it's siwon...i think he's with liu wen...just my opinion...when she arrived from nyc to korea in midnight...i think she just pick up by siwon appa employer or sme employer not fr tv station...because their suits it's the same when siwon and liu wen airport scenes...and about siwon took liu wen went to somewhere after wgm shooting in korea , nobody know where are they going to...and siwon 's sister ig about tiffany gift...and another one why siwon suddenly joining wgm in china not korea...it's because liu wen...just my thought...and about they are dating rumour in korea news....SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.

Guest bibidep

Of course English is my second language so I'm not 100% good like the one who was born and raise with English speaking.  I came to the US when I was over 20's, work and learn English at the same time.  At least I can read and understand more than I write. 

Ok Siwon and the other 2 men on the warning list for next reveal dating was happen before Liu Wen came to Korea last May, a few days before I think.  That is why I said if it is Siwon from the same source that they said earlier in May then it could not be Siwon and Liu Wen.  Unless these two are brand new then it can be Siwon and Liu Wen.   I don't know how much time do they need to spy on the couple before they reveal them, if Liu Wen and Siwon will be one of them then this couple only have 1 evidence in short period of time, plus they still filming the show.  I think they need to have more prove and a few times with different location then they can say they are dating for real.

About what Liu Wen liked Siwon picture, if she liked his picture when she still not in Guam, she could go somewhere else not Guam, even when she on the airplane no body can be sure her destination is Guam.  If she already in Guam, I don't think she will be active on her SNS to like around all other people SNS, especial when she with Siwon to film the show.  I did pay attention to that kind of thing from her.  It doesn't have anything to do with their relationship.

This is the thread that I comment and post most of the thing that I gather around from all the sources that I know of, if you don't have any hints and talk about they are an item then what the point to join this ship/thread??  Just watch the show and say thank you, that's it??  The way Siwon said in the show seem that he didn't want to hide his relationship any more if he has one.  So why he has to worry about what people say about them dating.  Everyone has his or her own opinion, it is hard to please everyone.  

Edited by bibidep