|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@bibidep @juzagurl

In the photoshoot with the little girl, she introduced the girl to Siwon as "her daughter", but the caption says "This is Liu Wen's goddaughter". However, having god children is a common practice among Chinese for those who feel a special affinity with the child, or are especially close to the child's parents, and has nothing to do with religion.

@missauditor

Yes, no broadcast this week :( Hopefully whatever improvements they are planning to introduce to the show will be worth the wait. I was really hoping to watch WonWen's 3 Meals a Day... 

Edited by liddi
  • Like 1

@bibidep @juzagurl

In the photoshoot with the little girl, she introduced the girl to Siwon as "her daughter", but the caption says "This is Liu Wen's goddaughter". However, having god children is a common practice among Chinese for those who feel a special affinity with the child, or are especially close to the child's parents, and has nothing to do with religion.

Awww.. now i get it thanks @liddi for the cultural knowledge. I thought it was the same like my culture.. anyhow.. any new reports about wonwen.? Im sure hoping that they will continue to date till they get married. Although it will be pretty  hard knowing that siwon will do his military duty next year. I thought he done it already.. LOL i'm not a close follower.. nice to meet you;)

• Like 1

If it hasn't been definitively established that the crew of WGM went to Guam, maybe Siwon is there for reasons entirely unrelated to the show? Maybe he went to Two Lovers' Point with his...gasp!...real girlfriend...or boyfriend? :P If he's there for the show, maybe he really did film his segment separately and Liu Wen is now going to film hers. Seems odd that they'd film separately at a holiday destination unless they're "playing out" a storyline of them having broken up with both of them in Guam on their own whilst pining for the other or for a future relationship that will actually work out. Maybe I just have an overactive imagination? :lol: Whether Siwon has already left Guam and Liu Wen isn't heading some place else will be key; I guess we'll know for sure soon. Where does this Mun+Won Weibo get its info from anyway? It must be from a source close to either our hero or heroine.

All I can say is if these two are just leading us on and having a big wink at us, I will be very displeased (and impressed!).

And bibidep, I don't know how you could have actually thought that that little girl was Liu Wen's daughter and not her goddaughter...Liu Wen can't really be that good a girl if the former were true!

Guest euphoria83

A fan bumped into Liu Wen at Beijing Airport... We still don't know though whether Siwon is still in Guam and Liu Wen is going over or probably going somewhere else :blink:

ceea0816jw1esohzb7t7cj20dc0hsdht.jpg

Guest bibidep

Ono some one go to Siwon Instagram or twitter get his new picture please.   So so hot, he post the caption:   Hello Mr. June.   My goshhhh Liu Wen show us the keyboard and now he show us his 6 or 8 pieces of his abs.   Very very tan.

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv:   I didin't mean she had her real daughter, i just said what she was introduced the baby to Siwon.

Edited by bibidep

I do not follow airport fashion and am definitely not a fashion connoisseur, but I do love that Liu Wen is so down to earth in real life, considering her chosen career and status in the fashion industry. She exudes a vibe of warmth and approachability, and is just as beautiful dressed down or glammed up... truly a remarkable woman.

• Like 3

I do not follow airport fashion and am definitely not a fashion connoisseur, but I do love that Liu Wen is so down to earth in real life, considering her chosen career and status in the fashion industry. She exudes a vibe of warmth and approachability, and is just as beautiful dressed down or glammed up... truly a remarkable woman.

​I just love how more and more newcomers are being introduced to what a goddess she is!

• Like 3

Guest euphoria83

9f488b4djw1esolf6lahsj20u00u0tfr.jpg

@bibidep Is this the one? :w00t:

@liddi Totally agree with you. She's really one of a kind! Such an inspiration... I bet every guy wants to be with her and every girl wants to be like her :wub:

​seriously what not to love about her. she's like any other simple girl in wgm/off screen. unlike the supermodel persona i got when i scroll her instagram :) 

Edited by missauditor
  • Like 1

Guest bibidep

@bibidep Is this the one? :w00t:

@liddi Totally agree with you. She's really one of a kind! Such an inspiration... I bet every guy wants to be with her and every girl wants to be like her :wub:

Yes, that is it!!!   Thank you.   

If i don't watch the show and saw her out side I never ever think that she was a supermodel or had money.   She just live a simple life like a normal person.

Guest missruthieruthie

hi everyone.. m a newbie here :) i been following Liu Wen for the past 3 years but watching her and siwon on this tv show is just making me loving her even more. and my oh my, dont Siwon and Liu Wen look awesome together... #love

is it me, or siwon is just growing much much more handsome now, especially after "getting" together with LiuWEn :D hehe... i just love them together...and the fact that siwon is in Guam by himselves without LiuWen is just frustating me ... ohhh these two love birds are drivin people crazeee :(

Guest bibidep

hi everyone.. m a newbie here :) i been following Liu Wen for the past 3 years but watching her and siwon on this tv show is just making me loving her even more. and my oh my, dont Siwon and Liu Wen look awesome together... #love

is it me, or siwon is just growing much much more handsome now, especially after "getting" together with LiuWEn :D hehe... i just love them together...and the fact that siwon is in Guam by himselves without LiuWen is just frustating me ... ohhh these two love birds are drivin people crazeee :(

Welcome to WonWen thread!!!   Yes, I know how you feel my dear....they make me sleepless for a few weeks now hahah.   He look more mature and manly than before.   Come here post comment to have fun with us.

omgoshhhh who is the couple leaving the show???   The main official Weibo page of the show posted the picture to recruit for the next couple.  The condition for the candidate have to be single and want to date to find a partner.

Edited by bibidep

Guest euphoria83
omgoshhhh who is the couple leaving the show???   The main official Weibo page of the show posted the picture to re rue for the next couple.  The condition for the candidate have to be single and want to date to find a partner.

​I also just saw it on weibo... Don't understand a single word tho. Anyone can translate it? 

#我们相爱吧#现发布素人CP征集令!只要你是单身,只要你想找到相会的另一半,只要你想从这里开启一段美妙的相爱回忆。若你们想我们就敢,让你霸占江苏卫视周日22点档。没错!素人CP将和明星CP们一起谈恋爱,继续相爱之旅。别再犹豫,下一对国民CP,就是你们!详情速戳大图,快来报名吧。[哆啦A梦微笑]

005Up3gJgw1esolynl4yuj31b52yo1j7.jpg

@euphoria83 They are adding a 4th couple from non-celebrities, and interested viewers are invited to apply, to meet with their potential other half and conduct their romance along with the existing celebrity couples.

Edited by liddi
  • Like 2