|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@missauditor It airs Sunday 10pm... so more than 2 days to go :(

He's suddenly ramped up his instagram posts... nothing from her yet. Looking at the photos, I'm a little confused. Is he posting those in tandem with Ep7's release, or this is happening in the here and now... and they are, as we speak, shooting yet another future segment of the program. Either way, it is always wonderful to see them post with/about each other even without mentioning the other, e.g. the latest one with her hands holding the sign.

Guest euphoria83

I'm a little confused whether Siwon and Liu Wen are really in Guam for filming. News reported that Liu Wen is in Beijing Arts/Modelling School shooting a documentary :o

005IoTMqjw1esl4y4fes1j30zk0qo778.jpg

Guest ShermaineL

Siwon just post this picture on Twitter.  The lady in side the picture hold the note said let's go travel.  I guess they already there.  I deleted my picture, same as our friend posted above.

​Ha ... Ha... let us be in delusion mind   for a day that the picture girl  inside is Liu Wen.

But the upper part of the leg  not so slim.:sweatingbullets: 

I'm sure they'll go really down-low from now on after the dating rumours having gone mainstream and the nutjob fans killing themselves as a result. So, I don't think we should expect too many (if at all) photos of them together or explicit references to their relationship on any of their social media platforms.

That photo of them holding the passport holders in tandem seemed to be a concerted effort to announce that "We're together!" as the identical photo was posted on all their social media platforms at roughly the same time, and I think that's about as explicit as they'll get from now on.

Siwon just post this picture on Twitter.  The lady in side the picture hold the note said let's go travel.  I guess they already there.  I deleted my picture, same as our friend posted above.

​Ha ... Ha... let us be in delusion mind   for a day that the picture girl  inside is Liu Wen.

by looking at the calf, i can confirm that the lady is not Liu Wen.

@missauditor And he just has to find the one picture that has so many similarities with her that we would go delulu, did he? Troll... grrr! :angry:

Wonder if they have completed all the filming for this season. Any ideas how many episodes are left?

Guest ShermaineL

by looking at the calf, i can confirm that the lady is not Liu Wen.

​Yup !  I agreed with you that why i have mentioned indirectly the upper part of the leg  not so slim

which you also have  noticed  that  Calf is different.:w00t:

Edited by ShermaineL

Guest euphoria83

@liddi Heard it's gonna be 12 episodes, 6 more to go...

No confirmation from the official We Are In Love whether they are really going to Guam though. But I read somewhere a fan asking one of the crews on weibo whether they are going to Guam and the crew replied yes.

Some fans also said they have finished filming as Liu Wen did post some pics on weibo saying thank you and missing the crews. Guess we just need to wait and see whether there will be any updates on this. 

Guest bibidep

@missauditor It airs Sunday 10pm... so more than 2 days to go :(

He's suddenly ramped up his instagram posts... nothing from her yet. Looking at the photos, I'm a little confused. Is he posting those in tandem with Ep7's release, or this is happening in the here and now... and they are, as we speak, shooting yet another future segment of the program. Either way, it is always wonderful to see them post with/about each other even without mentioning the other, e.g. the latest one with her hands holding the sign.

​I don't think so, all the posts related to his vacation with his staffs.  For some reason he used the picture look like her hand and her shoes to fool his fans about who he was going with, but that is not Liu Wen.  He posted 2 short clips on his Instagram a few hours ago, but I don't know where it is from.  I believe the Seoul and Airport scene were the end for their segment, probably 9 or 10 episodes the most, may be only 8 episodes.

Guest bibidep

Liu Wen must be sad at this is their last time to walk together before they say goodbye, Siwon tried to cheer her up with his aegyo to make her laugh I guess.  I don't know what the Caption in Chinese if any of us can translate thank you.

爱情是一片炽热狂迷的痴心,一团无法扑灭的烈火,一种永不满足的欲望,一分如糖似蜜的喜悦,一阵如痴如醉的疯狂,一种没有安宁的劳苦和没有劳苦的安宁。江苏卫视

CGLhfZPUYAA8Dpy.jpg

Credit to the owner on the picture

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

:wub:

Cr: timeless702

​I think your photo may be someone used the picture below to make photoshop.  Oh those picture that Liu Wen posted today none of them she wear the Tiffany bracelet or his first gift bracelet. 

CGKf5OBUgAES73X.jpg

Credit to the owner on the picture.

Guest TA380

From the weibo message, it looks like Siwon is already at Guam with his manager - the lady that he wished her happy birthday when he was in Hong Kong. Li Wen is still in Beijing doing some filming. The 2 video that he uploaded, one of it was with his manager on the ride.

http://www.weibo.com/tskscnbb#_rnd1432913264076

if you look at the above weibo, he is a staff from the Chinese TV station and he posted photos of the plane - people are asking him whether he is going there earlier first.

Edited by TA380

Guest TA380

Liu Wen must be sad at this is their last time to walk together before they say goodbye, Siwon tried to cheer her up with his aegyo to make her laugh I guess.  I don't know what the Caption in Chinese if any of us can translate thank you.

爱情是一片炽热狂迷的痴心,一团无法扑灭的烈火,一种永不满足的欲望,一分如糖似蜜的喜悦,一阵如痴如醉的疯狂,一种没有安宁的劳苦和没有劳苦的安宁。江苏卫视

Credit to the owner on the picture

the Chinese caption did not say anything about LiWen being sad. It mentioned about love is an infatuation, you can't extinguish the flame of love etc. Sorry, my chinese is limited but in short it described a person feeling when falling in love.

Guest bibidep

From the weibo message, it looks like Siwon is already at Guam with his manager - the lady that he wished her happy birthday when he was in Hong Kong. Li Wen is still in Beijing doing some filming. The 2 video that he uploaded, one of it was with his manager on the ride.

http://www.weibo.com/tskscnbb#_rnd1432913264076

if you look at the above weibo, he is a staff from the Chinese TV station and he posted photos of the plane - people are asking him whether he is going there earlier first.

​Thank you, I know, I saw her in one of his ride and they watch the clip on the pad they laugh happily hahah.   I hope you are right they still have to film in Guam, because I want to see how he teach her to swim hahah, I'm a bad girl.

Hehehe look at her necklace, a big W, coincidence both WonWen begin with a W.  Also 2 bracelets in the same wrist with a happy smile on her face.  This event was on May 26, 2015.

11380742_379109098964581_350977760_n.jpg

Edited by bibidep