|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

This is such high-class dating.” from above comments/article  about Siwon & Liu Wen  -  Well they're world A-list celebrities after all - Siwon is a huge start in Korea and thru out East Asia and Liu Wen is an Icon of Asia modeling world - she's worth millions - thousands dollars worth of gifts are not huge to them.  Its just so standout because in history of WGM (any global , Chinese ver , Korea ect. ) the couple gave each other domestic gifts and majority of the times are sponsor items .  That's why our WenWon is so SPECIAL  -  love them  now they're  Asia Brangelica 

​Yes, I know they are the number one couple in everything compared to the history of any country dating or married show up to now.   They surpass the gifts amount, the visual, the financial, the popularity of the East meet the West.   If they end up together wow wow the powerful couple.

Guest bibidep

Both Siwon and Liu Wen always looking for  true love  more importantly to them

Which they hope to last till to the end .

As for the gift to each other is a promise to each other sincere love for them to remember.

With no misunderstand and no regrets.:)

This is true love and will not see it as material love.

​I hope and pray all the best for them Unnie.  I know Liu Wen always want the relationship to last for 100 years or more because right on the second episode when she had the old man taken her picture with Siwon, she already said she wish their relationship can last that long.  Now the only one know if they are right for each other or not is the one from the above.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

someone asked Siwon's makeup artist on IG "r they really dating?" and she replied "No".....

​Even she knew they are dating she can't said yes, because not her business.   I don't think Siwon or Liu Wen need to say anything about yes or no, they just keep quiet and move on, either they dating or not no one in the public can confirm, only them and may be his band mates, his company and his family know.

Edited by bibidep

I agree with you, @bibidep that they don't really need to admit or deny to these dating rumours as it's not really our business to know. A part of me do hope that they are dating but as long as they are happy, that's enough.

Guest euphoria83

Where did all the rumors come from? Does this Koreaboo have reliable sources when reporting such things? I honestly feel sorry for Siwon and Liu Wen. They must have been under a lot of pressure because of this. I'm even a bit worried this might effect their relationship and make them re-consider everything. I saw a lot of lunatic fans of Siwon bashing them, more to Liu Wen. They are really being delusional by wanting their "Oppa" not to have any relationship with other women. I really hope this thing won't effect their relationship. Really wish them all the best ^^

@bibidep Is the preview of next episode out yet? Is there also any unaired scene for the last episode (ep. 6)?

Guest bibidep

Where did all the rumors come from? Does this Koreaboo have reliable sources when reporting such things? I honestly feel sorry for Siwon and Liu Wen. They must have been under a lot of pressure because of this. I'm even a bit worried this might effect their relationship and make them re-consider everything. I saw a lot of lunatic fans of Siwon bashing them, more to Liu Wen. They are really being delusional by wanting their "Oppa" not to have any relationship with other women. I really hope this thing won't effect their relationship. Really wish them all the best ^^

@bibidep Is the preview of next episode out yet? Is there also any unaired scene for the last episode (ep. 6)?

​I don't know how reliable this Koreaboo was, but so far a lot of people happy and excited, only small % went crazy and bash them.  For me this is the test for them, if they are dating for real and can survive this storm, still move on with their relationship then this is true love.  Just because of their relationship exposed to the public and they have to break apart that show they are not really true to their love.    Like you said, I don't understand some of his fans, why on earth they think they can marry him or live with him and make him marry the man instead of the woman.  That is not a real fan, if you love your Idols, don't you want them to be happy and still perform well in front of you??  I hope Liu Wen and Siwon ignore those crazy fans and move on with their life.

Nothing come out yet, no BTS for ep 6 either.

Edited by bibidep

Guest 16shiliu_stv

I agree with you, @bibidep that they don't really need to admit or deny to these dating rumours as it's not really our business to know. A part of me do hope that they are dating but as long as they are happy, that's enough.

​That is exactly my point, they don't need to admit or deny to these rumors, however instead of ignore that question, she gave a firm "no". At this point I think they do have feelings to each other but I honestly don't think they have an official relationship yet. All we can do is to give them more time and space, do not go ask around if they are really dating or not.

Guest 16shiliu_stv

​There is no reliable sources as far as I know. I really hate this kind of rumor before anything confirmed. I really think they have feelings towards each other, but they need more time and space to develop it in private. Siwon's attitude changed too, before during interviews, he would talk about Liuwen all the time, like "I already have a girl friend blah blah blah", and he would wear T bracelet everywhere. But lately he stopped mentioning Liuwen at interviews, and he only wear the bracelet in private settings. Most recent hongkong fan meeting he didn't wear the bracelet but he actually took it to HK with him, we can see him wearing it at the airport when he was going back to Korea. So I really think he is trying to stay low, stay under the radar so that he can protect Liuwen, protect their unstable relationship. I really hope the world gives them some space and time.

BTW the unaired scene is out, whole 5 mins is about how to make the cake..no Siwon in the vid.

Edited by 16shiliu_stv

Guest bibidep

​That is exactly my point, they don't need to admit or deny to these rumors, however instead of ignore that question, she gave a firm "no". At this point I think they do have feelings to each other but I honestly don't think they have an official relationship yet. All we can do is to give them more time and space, do not go ask around if they are really dating or not.

​Of course we are not going to ask around for that.  I don't know how they are right now. May be they like each other but give each other sometimes to see how they feel.   Anything can happen.  The thing is not only him involved in this matter but seem like his family too.   I remember he posted one of his picture in his Instagram on May 20, 2015 with the caption like this """Give us aid against the enemy, for human help is worthless. With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies"""

In the picture he posted had the words:  GOD HAS A GREAT PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE. TRUST HIM.  So I guess nothing is impossible for him. 

11282252_854424981309136_2102579437_n.jp

Credit to Siwon Instagram

Edited by bibidep

someone asked Siwon's makeup artist on IG "r they really dating?" and she replied "No".....

​What's the IG name of this make-up artist? Actually, I don't see how they could be "dating" if they're never even in the same country together unless when they're filming the show. So, any "dating" that occurs (either on-screen or off) can only happen during those short time frames...what could have happened is that there's now an agreement to be in a relationship (a "let's see where this goes" kind of thing) which arose from all that "dating"...but if that's the case, I still wouldn't say they're actively "dating". They can't be doing that if they're hardly even together.

And yeah, I feel bad for them. Poor Siwon - under pressure before doing the show because I'm sure he wants to find a partner in his real life (I still would like to know for sure if that's why he did the show!), and now still under pressure because these pathetic creatures can't accept it if he has found someone on this show. All I can say is that if Liu Wen really did this show out of pure intentions (to find love) and ultimately gets disappointed, I'm just glad that her profile has now been raised much higher and I hope she'll get many new opportunities which come with that newfound exposure. I noticed that someone from her team at The Society Management just posted on IG congratulating her on the success of the show and on her reaching 10.4 million Weibo followers.

Guest 16shiliu_stv

​Of course we are not going to ask around for that.  I don't know how they are right now.  Anything can happen.  The thing is not only him involved in this matter but seem like his family too.   I remember he posted one of his picture in his Instagram with the caption like this """Give us aid against the enemy, for human help is worthless. With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies"""

In the picture he posted had the words:  GOD HAS A GREAT PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE. TRUST HIM.  So I guess nothing is impossible for him. 

​Apparently and sadly, people do go ask around, I guess that's why he also unfollowed  his makeup artist on IG a few days ago, to prevent fans go disturbing her.

Guest 16shiliu_stv

​What's the IG name of this make-up artist? Actually, I don't see how they could be "dating" if they're never even in the same country together unless when they're filming the show. So, any "dating" that occurs (either on-screen or off) can only happen during those short time frames...what could have happened is that there's now an agreement to be in a relationship (a "let's see where this goes" kind of thing) which arose from all that "dating"...but if that's the case, I still wouldn't say they're actively "dating". They can't be doing that if they're hardly even together.

And yeah, I feel bad for them. Poor Siwon - under pressure before doing the show because I'm sure he wants to find a partner in his real life (I still would like to know for sure if that's why he did the show!), and now still under pressure because these pathetic creatures can't accept it if he has found someone on this show. All I can say is that if Liu Wen really did this show out of pure intentions (to find love) and ultimately gets disappointed, I'm just glad that her profile has now been raised much higher and I hope she'll get many new opportunities which come with that newfound exposure. I noticed that someone from her team at The Society Management just posted on IG congratulating her on the success of the show and on her reaching 10.4 million Weibo followers.

​IG name is seoyeonju83, my point was, no matter Siwon Liuwen or other staff, they can ignore this kind of questions, they don't have to give a firm "yes" or "no", nobody can say anything~ Or like Liuwen's management company -" it's her personal life, I duno..." things like that you know. So for me there are only 2 possibilities: 1) they are not officially together yet so what she said was true, or 2) Siwon side really wants to keep a low profile so nobody get hurt.

Guest bibidep

​IG name is seoyeonju83, my point was, no matter Siwon Liuwen or other staff, they can ignore this kind of questions, they don't have to give a firm "yes" or "no", nobody can say anything~ Or like Liuwen's management company -" it's her personal life, I duno..." things like that you know. So for me there are only 2 possibilities: 1) they are not officially together yet so what she said was true, or 2) Siwon side really wants to keep a low profile so nobody get hurt.

​Hahah his make up artist deleted her posted with the ""No"" answered already.  Now the fans want to know more about that again.  Goshhhhh so his fans really gone too far, bother everyone related to him.  See, she made a bad move, she should not answered the fans.   I hope everyone become stronger after they experience all the problem they have to face.

​Thanks for that. I notice she has since deleted her reply - why she'd do so is anyone's guess. Can someone please send a memo to these lowlifes to...LEAVE ALL THESE PEOPLE THE HELL ALONE!

Honestly, I can't even begin to fathom this kind of fandom - I mean, I'm a huge fan of Liu Wen and I just want her to be happy...if she wants to be single her whole life, I'd be happy for her if that's what makes her happy...if it turns out she's lesbian and ends up with a woman, I'd honestly support her too if that's what makes her happy! I certainly don't feel like she belongs to me or that I have any proprietary interest in her - that's the problem with these people; they feel that their idol belongs to them, so only by him remaining forever single can they delude themselves into thinking that he belongs to no one but them!

As I said before...sick!

• Like 1

I think the current way Siwon and Liu Wen is treating these rumours reminds me of how when people ask Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young what is their relationship on the talk shows/interviews and whether or not they are not dating in real life. But every time people try to ask them, both NGM and HJY don't admit or deny but that they keep a low profile and so that nobody get hurts. I think this way of doing things is probably the safest and seems like the best solution (:

And I really hope the fans who are desperate for an answer would give both of them space.. I just feel that as a a fan, one should support their choice instead of saying things like "s/he deserve better!" or stuff like that.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

​Thanks for that. I notice she has since deleted her reply - why she'd do so is anyone's guess. Can someone please send a memo to these lowlifes to...LEAVE ALL THESE PEOPLE THE HELL ALONE!

Honestly, I can't even begin to fathom this kind of fandom - I mean, I'm a huge fan of Liu Wen and I just want her to be happy...if she wants to be single her whole life, I'd be happy for her if that's what makes her happy...if it turns out she's lesbian and ends up with a woman, I'd honestly support her too if that's what makes her happy! I certainly don't feel like she belongs to me or that I have any proprietary interest in her - that's the problem with these people; they feel that their idol belongs to them, so only by him remaining forever single can they delude themselves into thinking that he belongs to no one but them!

As I said before...sick!

​Hahaha you ask us how do we know.  I told you and everyone in here, nothing is impossible because people do thing crazy sometimes.  My guess is could be a private matter for Siwon and Liu Wen, even the artist not sure, she just think said no is the safe answered.  Or because the show still going on, it may affect the rating.   Hahaha too bad, Liu Wen was not a lesbian, she like man, she like Siwon.

Edited by bibidep

Guest euphoria83

@lovecircles I totally agree! They just need to ignore this, do not respond whatsoever. This is the best way for all parties involved. Let those haters comment whatever they want. They will get tired eventually. Hope they can pass this storm and get stronger! ^^

Guest bibidep

I think the current way Siwon and Liu Wen is treating these rumours reminds me of how when people ask Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young what is their relationship on the talk shows/interviews and whether or not they are not dating in real life. But every time people try to ask them, both NGM and HJY don't admit or deny but that they keep a low profile and so that nobody get hurts. I think this way of doing things is probably the safest and seems like the best solution (:

And I really hope the fans who are desperate for an answer would give both of them space.. I just feel that as a a fan, one should support their choice instead of saying things like "s/he deserve better!" or stuff like that.

​Siwon and Liu Wen are different, they did go on private date and their social network way too obvious.  Even Mr. Eric the producer or director from Korea said that after they filmed the show, Siwon took Liu Wen on his car to go somewhere, and  they said Liu Wen and Siwon was the only couple ever had a good relationship off camera.  Liu Wen also said she and Siwon get a long very well.

Edited by bibidep

somebody can explain why siwon made this expression? what's the board said?

tumblr_nop4hz3qCL1sjhhvxo2_400.gif

i hope wonwen can date happily :) with or without blessings from their fans...

looks like siwon had known the real liu wen who is looking for true love and conservative. i hope liu wen can get to know the real siwon as soon as possible so she will not taken his interest lightly anymore. 

i remember media questioning chansung and his partner about their relationship off the show when they did we got married. but both denied the rumors and the girl said china media had taken her interview out of context. chansung added both of them cannot really communicate very well without translator so there's little chances for their relationship to move more than the show. my point is, there's high chances media to report false rumors.

somebody can explain why siwon made this expression? what's the board said?

​It says "I like you. Do you like me? " :)

But after, he said "I like you so much. And I know You like me,  too. That's our promise" 

• Like 3