|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

I'm happy that many ShiLiu shippers are joining this forum. I cannot mentioned you now one by one since Im busy in my real world.Thank you for supporting Siwon and Liu Wen in their journey of meeting and falling in love with each other!!!:D:):lol:

Hope to see you soon here most of the time! 

@bibidep Thank you managing this forum without me =) Please continue all your efforts within your capacity. Just make sure you still prioritize your real life and health Take care! =) I know what you feel with airport pictures of ShiLiu couple plus when Siwon said in black room about confirming their limited time in the show that's why he is hurrying up makes my conclusion more likely to happen. I think we are in the same wavelength. But whatever happens I'm still happy knowing they met and have the opportunity to love each other. So I will just enjoy their journey and let's see what happens next. :phew:

• Like 2

Super Junior Choi Siwon Explains the Difference Between Singing and Acting

92962002.jpg

Super Junior′s Choi Siwon revealed the difference between his singing and acting activities. 

On May 21, Choi Siwon attended the press screening of the movie Helios at the Lotte Cinema neart Konkuk University. 

"Ahead of Super Junior′s debut, I let my face ben shown through the movie Battle of Wits, so the Chinese film industry seems to remember that a lot. I′ve become more careful not to make any big mistakes," said Choi Siwon."I think the difference between singing and acting is responsibility," continued Choi Siwon. "Super Junior′s image is bright and friendly, so even if there are several mistakes on stage, most people tend to understand. But acting is different. I feel 100 percent of the responsibility when it comes to individual activities and projects." 

"I′ve known Shawn Yue, who appears in the movie with me, since a while back," said Choi Siwon. "In Hong Kong, the relationship between an actor and director is pretty horizontal. They create a comfortable environment. That′s the difference in comparison to Korea." 

Helios is an action, spy movie about Korea, China, and Hong Kong teaming up to find a stolen nuclear device for each country′s benefit. 

The movie stars Korea′s Ji Jin Hee, Choi Siwon, Yoon Jin Yi, Lee Tae Ran, Kim Hye Sook, as well as China′s Cheung Hok Yau, Nick Cheung, Shaw Yue, Wang Xue Qi, Chang Chen, and more. The movie premieres May 28. 

Photo Credit: Newsen/Pyo Myung Joong

|CREDIT| http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/92962

Guest bibidep

Here are the pictures of Liu Wen in Cannes she posted in her Facebook and Instagram.   She wear a Tiffany bracelet yahhhh.  Hahah funny, the boyfriend posted one picture of himself and she posted one of herself 7 hours later. Next he posted a picture of his group people at work and she posted her group people at work in Cannes 4 hours later from his. 

11324967_849173041819679_1260968628_n.jp

11229829_10153268333626397_4278187257174

11356862_1404678023191244_38503918_n.jpg

11233495_10153268604321397_4510159566960

Credit to Liu Wen/Siwon instagram

Guest bibidep

Wow, wow she look so beautiful, amazing, gorgeous.  This is her first event for Cannes.  I like her make up today.  The belt a little too big for her.  She posted this about 1 hour ago, 7:00PM May 21, 2015 US time, 7:00AM on May 22, 2015 China time.   Wait and see if her man is going to like this picture or not hahah.

11296877_1506492876277175_1119697447_n.j

Credit to her Instagram

Guest bibidep

Very funny...in her instagram a lot of people tag Siwon into their comment and some of them said your girlfriend also some said your wife hahah.  I don't have an account in there but just read the comment only.  Wait for some more of her event in Cannes.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Hi everyone, Im new here. I'm a fan of Liu Wen, and now I'm a fan of Wonwen couple. 

​Welcome to WonWen thread.  Ah you are a fan of Liu Wen.  If you have any news from them please post them here so we all can share the news. Thank you.  

Liu Wen posted this in her Facebook about 37 minutes ago with the couple Elle picture and Siwon posted about God message picture I posted above 2 minutes later after Liu Wen.  Just too much coincident that make me wonder hahah.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Credit to Liu wen Facebook

​Liu Wen have been to Cannes Fest before - i don't this is her first event

Hi, I have another of picture of this cooking. She was covering her eyes with 2 heart shaped cookies, one with letter L, another one with letter C. But I don't know how to post it here through my phone. Can somebody teach me how to do it, plz? Big thanks in advance.

Btw, I have an account on Weibo, but I don't understand a word till I use google to translate it. It's still hard tho. If there are something new of this couple I'll share it with these lovely people ;).

hope you guys a great day.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

​Liu Wen have been to Cannes Fest before - i don't this is her first event

​I know she was there before but for this year 2015, that picture was her first event for the Cannes 2015.

Guest bibidep

Oh my she look beautiful now aday.  Like she said in the show.  The woman in love look more pretty.

005G4rIejw1escunxkzqoj30b00gi406.jpg

005G4rIejw1escunwgu4tj30az0giq4d.jpg

005G4rIejw1escunyvz96j30gi0angne.jpg

Credit to the owner on the picture

Guest bibidep

Can any of us know Chinese translate for us the Magazine interview or write about Siwon and Liu Wen.  Thank you.

005G4rIegw1esanhgww9wj30xc2gwayw.jpg

005G4rIegw1esanhjjvd5j30xc2gwx3j.jpg