|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Monaflawor558866

Hi how are you girls ......... The second song when liu wen where the flowers dress ....... It's name ( Here I am ) by  Tamara Keenan............ Sorry I don't know how to post videos I hope that will help you

Guest Monaflawor558866

Omg they are soo perfect when they shooting very sexy and professional models 

Guest Monaflawor558866

The first song when she but the makeup I don't know it ... When I what to know some songs in this show just listen to the lyrices carefully and searching it in Google ..... This is  my way  it's seems difficult sometimes but I find what I need ......:D

Guest bibidep

Today they both so quiet.  Siwon posted this one picture below first on all his SNS, look at his picture, the bicycle hahah.  Why the man in Tuxedo with a bycycle next to him, I think not one but 2 bicycles.  And Liu Wen posted that picture with the lady later.

CFbcHTdUMAA3JWx.jpg

Credit to Siwon twitter

Guest bibidep

The first song when she but the makeup I don't know it ... When I what to know some songs in this show just listen to the lyrices carefully and searching it in Google ..... This is  my way  it's seems difficult sometimes but I find what I need ......:D

​Nice to see you again.  Also @cindylala.  They do look good when they stand next to each other.  I'm surprise that Liu Wen still shy when Siwon tried to kiss her cheek at the Elle photoshoot.  SHe still want to move her head away from him.   I wonder why it take her too long to get used to him.  May be she heard a lot about him, the ladies killer I guess hahah.

Guest Monaflawor558866

But don't you agree with me some guys will get boring from his girlfriend if she's always shy from any kind of skinships .... She must be thankful to siwon because he is very gentle ..she must be change  a little pit and being closer with him .... Maybe she likes him a lot she has feelings for him ... She always said he is handsome ....maybe she can't stand his handsomeness when he come closer to her or star at her ..... Omg if I am in her place I will faint 

Guest Monaflawor558866

Aren't there any some pictures from both of them shooting together for the program???????  They didn't met again 

Guest bibidep

Aren't there any some pictures from both of them shooting together for the program???????  They didn't met again 

​This is the concern that I had for them.  I still think when she in Seoul on the 7-11 of May to filmed the show, some how the Airport scenes still bother me a lot.  I need to wait for that episode to air is killing me.  I don't want to put up my hope too high.  I think in Seoul she still too shy and can't even hold his hand properly, if that is the case then I don't know what to say any more.  Here the picture I was talking about.

11252094_660230574109984_2124517965_n.jp

Guest bibidep

Here is the picture of the next episode when they exchange the Tiffany Bracelets.  How sweet to look at this kind of picture. 

11272741_1649273145305859_1372019544_n.j

But don't you agree with me some guys will get boring from his girlfriend if she's always shy from any kind of skinships .... She must be thankful to siwon because he is very gentle ..she must be change  a little pit and being closer with him .... Maybe she likes him a lot she has feelings for him ... She always said he is handsome ....maybe she can't stand his handsomeness when he come closer to her or star at her ..... Omg if I am in her place I will faint 

​Oh, please. She's a supermodel who works out of NYC - I've seen campaigns she's done with male models who are way hotter than Siwon. Considering that she's in the fashion industry and frequently works with gorgeous people, I doubt she's much fazed by the attractiveness of anyone, male or female.

And I must be the only one who doesn't think Siwon is this Adonis everyone makes him out to be; he's certainly not bad-looking at all, but he's got a long, horsey face (that chin!), and a mouth that is almost ugly (it reminds me of Heath Ledger's as Joker in that Batman film). If Liu Wen was paired up with Takeshi Kaneshiro or Godfrey Gao (both are single and Gao is 6 feet 4 inches...swoon!), then I really would faint. :wub:

Everyone seems to be forgetting that traditional Chinese girls don't start kissing and petting their partners after having only met them for a number of times that you can count with both hands. I don't know how they handle that sort of thing in Korea, but that kind of approach is to be expected from really traditional, old-fashioned girls who come from small towns in mainland China. 

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

Oh my look what Siwon posted in his SNS.  On May 21, 2015 Korea time.  Last time he posted God Has a Better Plan For Your Life, and this time God Has a Great Plan For Your Life, Trust Him.   Look in side the picture, a lonely guy sit there hahah.  Today caption title message """"Give us aid against the enemy, for human help is worthless. With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies. (‭Psalm‬ ‭108‬:‭12-13‬)""""

11282252_854424981309136_2102579437_n.jp

Credit to Siwon Instagram

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Liu Wen posted this in her Facebook about 37 minutes ago with the couple Elle picture and Siwon posted about God message picture I posted above 2 minutes later after Liu Wen.  Just too much coincident that make me wonder hahah.

10404250_10153265936086397_1584445803855

Credit to Liu wen Facebook

Edited by bibidep

Guest mywebfoot

Hello all

I've been lurking, but had to delurk to just say something today, about what's bothering me about some of these comments about Liu Wen, and her experience with men, since she's a super model, and she lives in NYC etc etc. People who bring this up, usually use it as evidence that Liu Wen can't possibly be showing her real self in this show, since she can't be this shy and this uncomfortable around Siwon. Then there are those who say that she's grown up as a conservative small-town Chinese girl, and that she's truly is completely uncomfortable around Siwon's overt and possibly too fast overtures for skinship, and for emotional vulnerability.

IMO, the reality is probably a combination of both, and if you watch that recently released Elle video, you'll see both sides of Liu Wen appearing. 

Consider this:
There are two kinds of naked - emotional and physical. As a model, Liu Wen's job requires physical nakedness. In the fashion industry, the standard of nakedness is MUCH more casual than outside the industry. Catwalk models need to change outfits so quickly that they regularly strip back stage, before reaching the changing area. There's no time for modesty, not if you want to meet professional standards for speed. Also, there are people who need to access your body, for makeup, for hair, for body makeup, for clothes adjustment etc etc. There is no way you can say no to such things, and everyone needs access to her body to be able to do their jobs. On the other hand, emotional nakedness requires a willing vulnerability, and a trust, that the other person who sees you naked emotionally will not laugh, point fingers, or make a joke of you. Granted, when one is physically naked, one is also often emotionally vulnerable. However, it is possible to divorce the two, or at least to think at a meta-level and to put aside emotional vulnerability to be professional.  I don't believe you can survive as a catwalk model otherwise. 

So, to the video. During the dance, it is so clear to me that Liu Wen cannot force her body to be comfortable around Siwon. Poor Siwon feels it and cannot understand her physical NO, to him, other than to interpret is as a rejection. It wasn't nice of him to keep pointing it out, I think, but he also balanced that with repeated comforting and assurance (It's ok, I like you, it's ok), so he's forgiven. 

To me, it's amazing that Liu Wen could not force her body to behave. She is an accomplished model. She has this ability to just know what the camera and the director wants, and she can deliver it. So what made it so hard? Her mind of course. As Siwon said, there is no switch for emotions (he said love, but I am paraphrasing). Siwon kept asking her to be emotionally vulnerable to him, even when she couldn't trust him. Of course, she's going to resist that emotional stripping. Siwon was an a$$ in that regard, sorry Siwon fans. (Full disclosure - I think SuperJunior is adorable, I'm a fan, but that doesn't mean I don't see their flaws). Wooing a woman takes time, and "in a hurry because of a lack of filming time" isn't an excuse for me. I think the next step for him is to take his own advice and RELAX. She'll come to him in her own time. I do understand his other assertion though, that he didn't want to be doing this show in a way that would force an unwilling woman to spend time with him even though she isn't interested. 

Nevertheless, after their heart-to-heart talk, which I've come to believe was pretty honest (I'll tell you in a while, why I think so), they both came to an understanding. He, that she cannot be so easily emotionally vulnerable, and she, that he quickly trusts. He does seem to be more physically and emotionally open. In SJ, I'll share with you, he's the skinship prince (there's one that's worse). Needy and unashamed about it!

After their understanding, you can see in the video that Liu Wen found it easier to do both - be emotionally vulnerable and be physically seductive with SiWon. In that video you can see Liu Wen pre-talk and post-talk, and if you compare that with the earlier couple photoshoot, it's even more obvious how far they've come in understanding each other. Good for her, I say. Good for Siwon, I say, because he's learned to give her some measure of security. 

So, in summary, there is no reason to bash Liu Wen. I really don't think she's lying or pretending to be shy when she isn't, or should be experienced. She IS experienced in being a super model, but I think emotionally, she's still very much a small town girl. 

And oh, yes, the heart-to-heart talk. No one else was in the room. I know you might find that hard to believe, because there were four camera angles, and some competent switching of scenes, but if you look at the wide view of the room, you can see three cameras mounted on the makeup table in front of them. (they are the tube-shaped black things). One on Siwon for his close up shots, one for Liu Wen for her close up shots, one to encompass the two of them on the sofa, and the final camera mounted on a wall or a stand, higher up, to encompass the whole room. So basically, after Siwon came in for a talk, you can see there's a cut, and then Liu Wen says, seemingly out of nowhere, "now, ok, sit?" That's after they set up the cameras, cleared the room and gave them the go ahead. Then in post-production, the editor simply uses the footage from 4 cameras, and cuts them together for the audience to follow the conversation, just as if you were in a drama. 

Edited by mywebfoot
typos

Guest ShermaineL

@mywebfoot, good analysis of Liu Wen, guess everyone here have a better understanding of her now.

Communications is very important for everyone.  Siwon and Liu Wen has a good talk and expressing out

theirs  need and want in looking for love and come to have a better understanding for one another which

Give them a good progress in working things  out together smoothly.

Let all of us  enjoy the next  coming episode with fun and sweetness from them.:)

Edited by ShermaineL

​Oh, please. She's a supermodel who works out of NYC - I've seen campaigns she's done with male models who are way hotter than Siwon. Considering that she's in the fashion industry and frequently works with gorgeous people, I doubt she's much fazed by the attractiveness of anyone, male or female.

And I must be the only one who doesn't think Siwon is this Adonis everyone makes him out to be; he's certainly not bad-looking at all, but he's got a long, horsey face (that chin!), and a mouth that is almost ugly (it reminds me of Heath Ledger's as Joker in that Batman film). If Liu Wen was paired up with Takeshi Kaneshiro or Godfrey Gao (both are single and Gao is 6 feet 4 inches...swoon!), then I really would faint. :wub:

Everyone seems to be forgetting that traditional Chinese girls don't start kissing and petting their partners after having only met them for a number of times that you can count with both hands. I don't know how they handle that sort of thing in Korea, but that kind of approach is to be expected from really traditional, old-fashioned girls who come from small towns in mainland China. 

​Liu Wen had met more handsome guy than Siwon for sure. But why she is shy with Siwon? I've read somewhere or here in this forum that she if she knows the guy is single she will act like that. Of course Siwon is not the only single and handsome guy she had met. Therefore I conclude, a girl will only act like that because she likes the guy. LW said she didn't even notice the change in SW hair until episode 4 (if you think about it SW change his hairstyle from parting it in middle to side in ep 2 or their second meeting) and how clean shaven SW face is.

I think SW is not very handsome, well for my preference however I like to disagree with the ugly mouth. I think he has a beautiful and delicate mouth. Like in this gif =)

tumblr_nokjibwc4m1u1lwsoo2_500.gif

Definitely LW is a traditional Chinese girl so I understand her. For me it makes them fun and exciting to watch coz even if SW can do anything LW's heart is a big challenge to keep. hehehehe :D

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

Hahah I read some of his fans asked him why you so sad.   For me I think this time Siwon had a lot of thing going on in his mind.  I guess he had quite a few or more girlfriends before but I don't know if any one of them make him sad or think a lot like this time.  I can noticed his changed too.  May be this time he is more serious or it is the first time his mind can't stop thinking about her and so many people comment about them, either bad or good.  Think about all those can make you gone crazy.  

Wow top of the page so here the pictures of him look at her.   Hahah Liu Wen had trouble looking directly into his eyes.

11348251_784121675020484_56158055_n.jpg

11335132_918271618194337_2117765674_n.jp

Credit to dchoielf

Edited by bibidep