|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest ShermaineL

​Only since he start the show with Liu Wen he posted his childhood picture and since last week until today his family pictures, before no, he didn't post them.   Liu Wen never post any related to her family.

​Hi am with you all too.  Hope for the best for this couple to be together for  real.

Guest bibidep

Hi every one I'm new here..But I cannot hold my self to follow the news with you guys..

I Love this couple so much I never been Siwon fanclub before but after I started to see the show.. I couldn't stop searching for his news..

This is how it's like to be fanclub for the star..

when I saw the show I couldn't stop smiling for whole time... But after the EP.4 I'm so nervous like all of you what going on with them.

But from what I see  I think Siwon understand Liu a lot that she has many walls .

It's ok if the will misunderstand each other but I think they grown up enough to know that this need conversation.

It's ok if the show will finish if they can continue see each other in real life, even we want to see them more to make us happy.

Tomorrow it's Sunday right.

​Hello welcome to the WonWen thread.  Oh right now we discuss about right now in real life not in the show for episode 5.  Some thing happen between him and Liu Wen.  On the preview for next episode is nothing, they even more in love after episode 5.

Guest bibidep

​Hi am with you all too.  Hope for the best for this couple to be together for  real.

​Hello Unnie ahhhhh I'm so happy to see you here.  Right now I'm a little sad Unnie, something happen with them for the last few days.  Liu Wen didn't post much any more and Siwon and his sister now appear every day for the last 2 days and his sister like Liu Wen and Siwon together picture and she follow Liu Wen Instagram too. His sister did so obvious about like his brother with Liu Wen, but Liu Wen had no answer.

Edited by bibidep

Guest ShermaineL

​Hello Unnie ahhhhh I'm so happy to see you here.  Right now I'm a little sad Unnie, something happen with them for the last few days.  Liu Wen didn't post much any more and Siwon and his sister now appear every day for the last 2 days and his sister like Liu Wen and Siwon together picture and she follow Liu Wen Instagram too. His sister did so obvious about like his brother with Liu Wen, but Liu Wen had no answer.

If they are meant for each other then they will be toigether. Liu Wen also take it slow and steady.

Guest 16shiliu_stv

​Hello Unnie ahhhhh I'm so happy to see you here.  Right now I'm a little sad Unnie, something happen with them for the last few days.  Liu Wen didn't post much any more and Siwon and his sister now appear every day for the last 2 days and his sister like Liu Wen and Siwon together picture and she follow Liu Wen Instagram too. 

Probably because there is a big fight going on  between siwon and wenwon/liuwen fans on weibo since Ep4. Things are getting chaos. 

Guest Nila.A.1409

don't be sad just wait and see...

• 0060wjSvjw1es4o97s3daj30me0meta3.jpg
  • source mun + won weibo

Edited by Nila.A.1409

I do think some of you read way too much into what these two are posting on their social media accounts...they are not trying to convey hidden meanings in everything they post...I don't think they have the time for that, LOL. Same with the bracelets thing...maybe they got some new ones to replace the old ones...maybe they've decided to retire the bracelets altogether because they've now reached a level of commitment in their relationship that they don't need them any more...who knows? My point is that we shouldn't be trying to read too much into what isn't there.

But I must say that I get a very strong impression (which has been affirmed by what we've actually seen on the show) that Siwon wants to move on to the next stage of the relationship much quicker than Liu Wen does. This is going off of my limited knowledge of him, but I get the feeling that as he's soon to turn 30, that he has to soon enlist in the army, that he wants to be at a certain stage in his life by a certain point in time. Liu Wen (and she herself has confirmed this in that recent Q&A she did) is the opposite, and this is understandable considering that this is her first relationship so she wants to take it slow and steady.

Also, the latest preview for episode 5 is so revealing and sheds so much new light on these two! And really, that can't all be scripted; that conversation on the couch has to be real as Liu Wen is a model after all, not an actress, and if all that was acting she should drop modelling right now and go into acting where she'd surely win an Oscar. So, what we can glean is that Siwon is unsure whether Liu Wen likes him; this is odd to us, the audience, because it's clear from what we see on the show that they both like each other! There must be some major miscommunication going on between them both. Also, Liu Wen "wants to do everything together" whereas I can only surmise that Siwon wants to be more down-low about the relationship because of the psychotic nutjob fans (get on Twitter to witness some of these freaks in action) - could this be why they finally attended those two events in Beijing together looking very much like a couple, at Liu Wen's insistence? And finally, we get that Liu Wen still feels that Siwon is too much into the 'Oppa can do everything' mode; she feels insecure and wants him to be more serious as she is always serious about everything.

I missed that crucial part at the end of the preview; try as I might, I can't make out what Siwon said (in English) right before "I'm sorry" - can someone who understands Chinese characters translate exactly what he said? The Chinese subtitles are given on a black screen as they're speaking in English.

• Like 4

Guest bibidep

misunderstanding between them :(

liu wen want they do it together and she doesnt like siwon's way that he has money so he can do everything alone to make his wife happy 

​This is what people said money isn't everything hahah, money can buy a lot of things but not the real love.  Money can make people happy for that moment, love can last for life.  Any how every time you in a relationship you will learn some new thing so next time you will do it better.

Edited by bibidep