[Japanese Drama 2015] Doctors Affairs 医師たちの恋愛事情

sugarplum892

Doctors' affairs have been finally brought back:) after all those angst. Ep 9 was a turning point for a complete puzzle. I definitely love every event and every character in this episode. The last few eps were a bit boring and such a drag. However, the preview of ep 10 showing at the end of ep 9 really gets me feeling excited again. Cant wait to see Kondo-sensei love confession and more than that, a makeout session afterward. ohlala, :P I am in a good mood again even though I know that they wont give me a satisfied intimacy scenes, but what more can I ask for since this a J dorama afterall. 

CHOokNQUkAAvnBG.jpg

CHOWPhPUkAEUoHG.jpg

CHOWPiUUwAAMAPF.jpg

CHOWPndUIAARqvL.jpg

CHOWRLeUgAERRB-.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@zagigirl, it's good that you start watching this drama now because it has done airing. You can just sit back and enjoy the whole show in two days. I like it not enough to give off the heart thumbing or butterfly in the stomach kind of effect but very enjoyable that I can say. I am not a fan of Saito but give this drama a shot due to its overall cast and story line. Happy Watching...:)

@thitu yes, in 2 days as you said..coz i can't stand to wait a week for next ep ;) (well... maybe only for Wookie ;))...will start tomm and will get back after i'm done...

P.S. Did you change your avatar? Why? The hug was nice to me :wub:...or did i remember wrong?

@zagigirl, I have a tendency to change my avatar once I am done watching something or to show my new interests...but you are right, the hug was really nice...and you know what the only time I like Lee Dong Wook is when he is pairing with Kim Hyun Joo in "Partner." I wish they let these two reunite in another drama in the near future. 

@thitu it's ok to change avatar...this one is nice too...but somehow i prefer guys :P...LDW just in Partner? No other drama?  I can not believe :o ;)

Saito and Wookie both acted with older ladies...and more important both of them have great voice... i could listen them for hours 

P.S. I still didn't start with this drama...why are days so short?!

;)@thitu it's ok to change avatar...this one is nice too...but somehow i prefer guys :P...LDW just in Partner? No other drama?  I can not believe :o ;)

Saito and Wookie both acted with older ladies...and more important both of them have great voice... i could listen them for hours 

P.S. I still didn't start with this drama...why are days so short?!

I am very selective when it comes to picking out dramas. Somehow I need to like both male and female leads in order for the drama to work for me. I know LDW has starred in numerous dramas  , and I assure you that I like him but not any of his female costars so far besides KHJ. That pairing really does the magic for me lol. 

I know right sometimes you just can't finish what you have started. I really wanted to finish "Just You" but somehow...;)

Done...

@thitu you were right: ''not enough to give off the heart thumbing or butterfly in the stomach kind of effect''

...but very nice drama :)...all 3 love stories and all side medical stories was good...i did fall in love with Saito once again :wub:

Scene with little cat was soooooo cute...and kiss aftwds as well :)

Archived