Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am getting pretty excited about the drama ... and sung joon looks terrific as the leading guy!!  i am ecstatic and happy about this. he looks comfortable and natural with uee which i am glad!  and my wish right now is that the drama hits big time so all the people who wrote bad things about it can eat their words!!  grrrr!!

can't wait .... 

i am getting pretty excited about the drama ... and sung joon looks terrific as the leading guy!!  i am ecstatic and happy about this. he looks comfortable and natural with uee which i am glad!  and my wish right now is that the drama hits big time so all the people who wrote bad things about it can eat their words!!  grrrr!!

can't wait .... 

​              I'am so excited for this drama. Sung Joon looks so sexy and the chemistry he has w/Uee is just off the charts. Don't pay attention to negative comments because this looks like one heck of a drama. I have found people who write negative things are never going to be happy. I really do hope it hits bigtime too.

I'm so new to SJ, I've only known him previously as KWB's friend but as I'm watching him more and more, the dude is such a passionate actor...Just started watching Discovery of Romance for him last night and I'm so pleasantly surprised by the whole thing ( some things are still a bit irritating as most kdramas are not free of them) but on the whole the drama is such a breath of fresh air, and most everyone is so fabulous!! LOVE IT & SJ! He has found a new fan in me this sexy passionate boy :)  

I am not sure who was saying bad things about the drama, I have a feeling they'll eat their words too ;) lol ...

Thanks all for the updates, can't help but notice how matchy matchy the drama's fashion department had made the OTP with their B&W checks heh 

High Society Teases with First Cast Poster and Sparks Flying First Meeting of UEE and Park Hyung Sik

Posted on May 21, 2015 by ockoala

luck1.jpg

I’m getting way too excited about High Society based on all the teaser material, when experience reminds me that good promos do not guarantee good drama and dull teasers similarly doesn’t mean a drama is dead on arrival. With that said, I just want to soak up the teaser excitement for a little while longer, I really love the way this drama gets me right in the gut with the combined chemistry and pretty. The first cast poster just came out and shows the four leads UEE, Park Hyung SikSung Joon, and Lim Ji Yeon in a cocktail party setting looking all dapper for the men and glamorous for the ladies.

The drama has released a batch of new scene stills, the ones featuring Sung Joon and UEE kissing have all been seen in the teaser video but now we get the official pictures to go along with it. The new stills show the first meeting between UEE’s rebellious chaebol daughter and Park Hyung Sik’s arrogant chaebol son. They’re being set up on an official rich-rich matseon but UEE shows up sporting an attitude and under dressed in jeans and a tank top. She clearly took a page out of the “how to ruin a matseon” playbook from countless drama leads before her. While I’m already on the OTP ship (Sung Joon!), I also love Park Hyung Sik to pieces so if his chemistry is equally as good with UEE then it’s going to be a wild ride following this drama.

luck2.jpg

lucks4.jpg

Read more: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/21/high-society-teases-with-first-cast-poster-and-sparks-flying-first-meeting-of-uee-and-park-hyung-sik/

UEE gets drenched in water by Park Hyung Sik for ‘High Society'

62350-326981-700x1166.jpgUEE, Park Hyung Sik

The production team behind upcoming SBS TV Mon-Tue drama ‘High Society‘ recently carried out filming at a hotel near Jamsil, where it involved UEE filming her first scene, and getting drenched in water by Park Hyung Sik.

In this scene, Jang Yoon Ha (UEE) was arranged to go on a blind date with a chaebol son named Yoo Chang Soo (Park Hyung Sik). Jang Yoon Ha utterly detest blind dates like these which are obviously arranged for political gain, and purposely behaves like a brat. She does succeed in making herself a turn-off to Chang Soo, but also gets herself drenched in a cup of water by him as well.

One could see the personality of Jang Yoon Ha through this scene: As a chaebol heiress who is in line to inherit a huge fortune, but she craves for true love. Because of the differences between her background and personality, Jang Yoon Ha will encounter certain conflicting situations around her, and sees her having to choose between wealth and true love.

UEE had to be drenched in water in just her first filming, but she showed a positive attitude and didn’t cower, and this won much praise from the staff members that were involved with the shoot.

The drama will tell the love story and power struggles in the family of two men and two women from different rungs of society. A woman who was born with a silver spoon, falls in love with a poor man who only wants to get to the top. It will seek to show viewers what the true meaning of love really is, and bring hope to young people of today who have given up on dating, marriage, having children, networking, and owning property.

‘High Society’ will premiere on June 8th.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

kpopfighting~

UEE and Sung Joon can’t stop kissing at ‘High Society’ poster shoot

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/05/20/uee-and-sung-joon-cant-stop-kissing-at-high-society-poster-shoot/

62297-326720-700x700.jpgUEE and Sung Joon

The production team for upcoming SBS TV Mon-Tue drama ‘High Society,’ has today released photos from the site of the drama’s poster shoot which involved lead actors Sung Joon and UEE.

UEE and Sung Joon take on the roles of chaebol heiress Jang Yoon Ha and corporate employee Choi Joon Gi respectively. Despite their polarizing status and background, the two get attracted to each other and will have an unlikely romance.

In one of the photos, Sung Joon is seen gently brushing the hair of UEE, while looking at her lovingly. UEE meanwhile looks shyly back at Sung Joon. In another photo, the two have a sizzling hot kiss.

UEE and Sung Joon had to perform the kiss in front of many press personnel during the open shoot. Despite feeling the burden and pressure, the two still managed to film a beautiful kiss scene, and every frame of them looking lovingly at each other were successfully captured on film.

The drama will tell the love story and power struggles in the family of two men and two women from different rungs of society. A woman who was born with a silver spoon, falls in love with a poor man who only wants to get to the top. It will seek to show viewers what the true meaning of love really is, and bring hope to young people of today who have given up on dating, marriage, having children, networking, and owning property.

‘High Society’ will premiere on June 8th.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

UEE and Sung Joon

UEE and Sung Joon

@ororomunroe  @nus711@Wanderer17, @GeumJanDi, @StaRix,

Thank you for updates, articles, photos, videos.

I only have one thing to say about this drama.. Sung Joon ...Nuff said! :w00t::wub::wub: 

Joking aside, all involved look intriguing, but first leads are burning HOTTT!! Looking forward to this.

​@Danie_A    Sung joon is sizzling hot... Smiley

I loved him in "I Need Romance 3"

I hear that actor Lee Sang-Woo will make a cameo appearance in ep. 1

nunus.jpg

I need romance 3 is next on my watch list as soon as I'm done with Discovery of Romance...I'm all over this boy like white on rice lol He's got me hooked with his engaging eyes, sexy voice, that cute button nose lol his pouts, his adorable gestures, that height!! All of it!  :wub::wub::wub:

Guest ororomunroe

"High Society" Seong Joon feels sorrow

photo596112.jpg

Seong Joon from the new SBS drama "High Society" began to immerse in his character and felt sorrow.

Seong Joon takes on the role of Choi Joon-gi, a deputy in one of the Yoo Min Group subsidiaries and co-stars in "High Society" with Park Hyeong-sik in the role of Yoo Chang-soo.

A scene was taken of Joon-gi where he is being questioned by Chang-soo, a member of the Yoo Min Group family, for poor results in a market business. Joon-gi experiences his limit here. He is responsible for cleaning up the mess his friend and supervisor Chang-soo made.

Chang-soo can afford to laugh over a great loss but Joon-gi smiles bitterly and here's the contrast between the two. Joon-gi thinks that the only way to become rich, is to be born that way; he's determined to climb the ladder of gold.

Seong Joon managed to bring out the compression of the character and felt affectionate towards it.

"High Society" is the story of unfair status between a woman who was born rich and a man who is trying to climb the ladder of gold. The drama is written by Ha Myeong-hee and produced by Choi Yeong-hoon.

Cr: hancinema

Archived