[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah .. hopefully the rating will increase for tonight episode .. just can't wait for the arrested of JST, (should be killed at the end .. ha ha - evil laugh) DC mom and step dad .. ( straight to the prison .. esp. the pathetic mom . let her suffered as she lost both of her sons .. )

'mask inspection' Joo Sang-wook said, Take off the mask before the love line

/ Photo = KBS 2TV 'mask inspection' 8 broadcast screenshots

KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection, in addition to the realization of justice among the last time ahead of the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A) is interested in whether the couple has a happy ending is collected.

In the last eight days inferior vena iron broadcast 'masked test' was the smoke and salty Chapter scheme (Lee Moon-sik minutes) to deceive yuminhui Chan out of the fact that they are 'masked'. After being crowned the 'masked' to Chapter scheme at the same time he appeared before yuminhui claimed that he is not a 'mask'.

But yuminhui asked whether the cache did not believe, again to the inferior vena iron 'masked'. Iron is awesome inferior vena he did not answer yuminhui said, "real" mask "is not required to answer whether" he "instead of degree Castle (bakyounggyu minutes) differs only correct answer is this your father."

Inferior Vena iron did not answer his eyes were acknowledged. Yuminhui is willing, but the horse is saying, "You can not over is the fact that the son about sex," inferior vena iron was the kiss yuminhui. Malraneun longer speak and was still there and kiss love "confession" to yuminhui.

I live by that degree Castle josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes), it is a josangtaek yuminhui the rape of a mentally retarded woman daughter, josangtaek this yuminhuiyi father. Yuminhui end to the inferior vena iron is the daughter of Shem enemies.

Past high school, inferior vena iron (of course, there was also revenge for his father's will), he clears his mind focused on studying the report of the director's daughter, yuminhui chapter in boxing but issue students may enter the university with the test bar. This time will heulreotjiman mind was still harboring a 'first love yuminhui.

In the broadcast day, he charged with the murder of songmanseok jigeomjang (Park YS minutes) ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) This side looks cleverly plotted leaving Sanya issues the evidence of the prosecution in the trial capacity. Ganghyeon Ung pictures that killed songmanseok criminal is arrested ganghyeonung yuminhui Team will have lost the ability to proof in accordance with the Criminal Procedure Code on the exclusionary rule in accordance with the luggage found to have received from 'masked'.

Ganghyeonung side of the inferior vena iron kidnapped at the same time, creating another 'masked' fortune made it difficult to sleep behind the inferior vena iron beolim as a hostage incident. Inferior Vena iron made it difficult to uncover the fact that even their 'masked'.

Yuminhui is "Do not write any more masked" to the inferior vena iron he said.

But again, it writes the inferior vena iron mask. All told, but not to the mask will eventually spiral risking everything to 'mask'. They are 'masked' it did not admit to the inferior vena iron yuminhui "Do as I told you, I've never inferior vena iron. Can evidence," said "not it there no confirmation" that said that after talking directly to the court stand.

Eventually inferior vena iron netgo his gun proof by e-mail to yuminhui, testified in court that e-mail is received that passed himself to the public by e-mail. Yuminhui testified eopeotdago have only masked think that confidence is likely to be masked received an e-mail to the inferior vena iron. Eventually no need to blame the witness's ability to receive pictures dwaetgo increased the probability of conviction ganghyeon Ung. The remaining cases the goal of eventually josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes).

Iron and inferior vena day yuminhui is the last, leaving josangtaek paid a drink.

Inferior Vena iron "masks like this? I like it?" I asked, yuminhui said, "This is good mask". In the inferior vena iron "So am I?" He asked yuminhui is "Nope," he said flatly cut.

Inferior Vena iron "told me a kiss and love," he let yuminhui is "Now that's how I think masked," said, "Have I even called balhira mask if you think like you," he said.

How inferior vena iron sight is indeed based on multiple throwing 'I love first love' and 'enemies of the daughters' yuminhui mask in front of you to confess love.

Joo Sang-wook, "will take off only masked live always in the face of a" good actor "," ... the telecast end testimonies delivered

kakaostory_chicklet_20.png

Joo Sang-wook / Mei Dean entertainment

star News = yuhuijeong News] Joo Sang-wook # # # mask inspection endgame

9 (today) KBS 2TV drama in the last inning ahead of "masked test (screenplay choejinwon computerized production, gimyongsu)" are hot-rolled iron Joo Sang-wook is a protagonist role in the inferior vena said the telecast end with a final comment once shot authentication scenario.

Masked from the top to the definition of a snob check-pole, 2-on-1 pushed the smoke of the station received a lot of love Joo Sang-wook class is "inferior vena iron character looks like when we first met a few days ago, that time seems to have flown fast indeed. The new material and characters Smoke can be fun and happy to meet a lot of regret remains. of the "masked test" and all the staff who hamkkehan and the bishop, who seonhubae actors and audience thanks to you that only mask the last take off time to end the "good actor" face I will try to live always writing, "he said the telecast end left a comment.
In the "Mask Inspection" Joo Sang-wook is a typical career-oriented inspection from the appearance of the offender ran away leaving Sanya shield laws masked man wearing a mask to form a fist to punish, polar and polar character of the inferior vena fully digest the iron and the 'main Taunus It caught the viewers attention as a nickname. In addition to myeongbulheojeon Rocco daldalhan Joo Sang-wook launched towards Kim Sun-A smoke went unrequited romance led to extreme naemyeo well make use of inferior vena iron three-dimensional characters with a variety of aspects in the new release unattractive to rest.

It is interesting that expresses the duality of the Janus figure of course, that despite the thinning mask drawn in depth the psychology of the inferior vena iron eyes only character 'united' Joo Sang-wook expand of acting. Works of topical yen struggling somewhat unfortunate but this point is not acting as a substitute bitnatdeon Joo Sang-wook, success came perfectly qualified to believe that an actor can see and leads the viewer's reputation

Endless infinite charm to the last KBS 2TV drama to bring the fun of Joo Sang-wook "mask inspection is telecast end 16 to end at 10 a night.

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Masked Prosecutor EP 15

ii66i9.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah's heart-stopping kiss

1. [+112, -3] Joo Sang Wook is so handsome.....

2. [+74, -3] Why no comments for this fun drama?ㅠㅠ Joo Sang Wook is handsome..

3. [+73, -6] They stayed all  night to film but Joo Sang Wook still looks handsome.. Sad to see Masked Prosecutor endㅠㅠ

4. [+33, -7] No comments.....

5. [+16, -1] Joo Sang Wook is a good actor and is so handsome!! Do well in other projects~ This drama has such a lackluster female lead and isn't doing well in ratings

6. [+14, -6] Kim Sun Ah's role is so boring. I've been watching since Episode 1 but sadly, I had to drop it

7. [10, 0] Joo Sang Wook is so good at acting

8. [+11, 0] Joo Sang Wook is awesome!!!!!

9. [+8, -5] Not many comments because it's not popular

Cr: kkuljaem

Yeah .. hopefully the rating will increase for tonight episode .. just can't wait for the arrested of JST, (should be killed at the end .. ha ha - evil laugh) DC mom and step dad .. ( straight to the prison .. esp. the pathetic mom . let her suffered as she lost both of her sons .. )

'mask inspection' Joo Sang-wook said, Take off the mask before the love line

/ Photo = KBS 2TV 'mask inspection' 8 broadcast screenshots

Hidden Content

me too!  they all deserve to be punished!  i really, really love JHK and HDC together!  they're really fun to look at and a great tandem!  the "whacko of justice" indeed!  i just wish and hope for a good ending and a happy one Dae Chul and Min Hee!

JSW looks dashing in black shirt. But I am going to miss MP very much because tonight is the grand finale. Going to miss JSW handsome face very much. When are you going to take up your next project? Hope it will be the near future, do not disappear too long, ok JSW!

Anyway, hope for good rating tonight, MP fighting!

JSW looks dashing in black shirt. But I am going to miss MP very much because tonight is the grand finale. Going to miss JSW handsome face very much. When are you going to take up your next project? Hope it will be the near future, do not disappear too long, ok JSW!

Anyway, hope for good rating tonight, MP fighting!

Yes.. please don't disappear too long from our living and bedroom... ha ha ..  rest for 2 or 3 months and come back with good scripts drama or movie... :)and for tonight episode lets get one more kiss  and this time make it longer ..:wub: writer nim and director nim can you just let them be  handcuff  together and  throw away the key .. that  will make us happy and over the moon.. ha ha ..:w00t::lol:

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, Jun Kwang-Ryul it possible revenge and The Last Showdown '

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook - Jun Kwang-Ryul / Kim Jong-hak Productions

[Top Star News reporter sinmirae =] # # mask inspection Joo Sang-wook Jun Kwang-Ryul #

Today the telecast end of KBS 2TV drama 'masked test' (a play choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / production ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) 16 times Did revealing himself to be masked, buried duneunya anyway inferior vena iron fell into a choice (Joo Sang-wook minutes) This information is developed to fulfill a last-ditch conclude revenge.

The front of the inferior vena iron that out of the crisis of heavy rocks.- jeolchejeolmyeong. Inferior Vena iron dwaetgo jjikge the movie says that he is masked to save yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A), which was caught due to the weakness josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes). When the masked balhige lose and revenge geomsajik also collapsed. Conversely, it is not earned the punishment of the wicked sin without revealing results.

Yireojido jeoreoji keep their faith in the inferior vena iron is also not in a helpless situation, if I can bear multiple endings 'mask inspection' adoring viewers attention has been focused.

Nine days before the final episode of this "Mask Inspection 'crew unveiled the final confrontation with the appearance of the inferior vena iron josangtaek the bitter mask. Look right wearing a mask again, the crisis due to the inferior vena iron mask is to amplify the question whether he was in any selection.Photos published in the inferior vena iron is fierce eyes staring into the josangtaek. Masking is seen through the eyes of the inferior vena iron spits it brings the intensity of the peak tension. Josangtaek momentum is not even hesitate to murder Bran numyeo the inferior vena iron shot. The atmosphere felt bloody confrontation of two men is populated foreboding the end deployment can not take your eyes off.

'Masked test' crew is summed to the final settler "Tonight inferior vena iron. Now whether Dunn ilsamat the evil to keep the money and honor are punished, the dilemma of the inferior vena wrote the iron mask to fit the definition of any consequences whether, ran towards the terminus is "masked check 'until the end depend watch the last episode," he said.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to the story, 16 times today (9th) will be broadcast 22:00.

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook - Kim Sun-A, "crossing dating 'capture ...'

kakaostory_chicklet_20.png

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook - Kim Sun-A / Kim Jong-hak Productions

KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / production ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) today (9th) and 16-circuit telecast end is broadcast. Josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) with multiple stories that speak of confronting this evil and inferior vena hero iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) going to be to bear any consequences, "mask inspection 'is expected to make the jjolgit the adoring audience of the heart is to the end .

If it is serious multiple stories that make up the skeleton of a 'masked test', which makes it more abundantly pole is maldeut one touch of romance seemed inferior vena iron and yuminhui (Kim Sun-A min.).

Last July 8 broadcast 'masked check' on the 15th and inferior vena iron yuminhui are properly shared the first kiss. Inferior Vena iron began to boldly express their minds to yuminhui, yuminhui, too, "I'm a good thing masked to" cry and know that only results in inferior vena iron mask and the same person. As a result, the two men will confirm the sincerity towards each other.Among these nine days' mask inspection, the crew was released 16 times yuminhui is filled with steel shot from crossing state lines opposed and inferior vena iron. Crossing the inferior vena iron and yuminhui for a place that has deep meaning. Two of the first meeting place and, because it is where the two of memories filled. Iron inferior vena high school had a half watching yuminhui standing across the street crossings at first glance, walked aimlessly chasing her. So the two of them will be launched romance.

Above all photos in this expression captures the attention of the inferior vena aeteuthan iron and yuminhui. And the eyes of the inferior vena like iron that bear full say something, the expression of yuminhui that will burn brightly smile looking its aeganjang.

Multi confirmation mind toward one another, but are unfinished and inferior vena yuminhui iron, due to the parents akyeon not yet reach to each other. As well as the wicked josangtaek, ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) is also two people wall to overcome. The two crossed the numerous obstacles to achieve if the love watching seems to be the essential point can not watch the 'mask inspection' last inning.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to the story, the last time today (9th) 10:00 broadcast.

‘Masked Prosecutor’ To Air Its Last Episode

sytm1jymmaph2yqmsa7tc6vvko6bm5w6.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Joo Sang Wook confronted Jeon Kwang Ryul.

On the upcoming episode of KBS ‘Masked Prosecutor’, Ha Dae Chul (Joo Sang Wook) tried his best to wrap up his revenge and considered whether he should unveil himself or not.

Dae Chul’s future has a long and winding road ahead. He got to film a video to reveal himself that he is the masked prosecutor for saving Yoo Min Hee (Kim Sun Ah) and Cho Sang Taek (Jeon Kwang Ryul) found out the fact.

Once the fact is revealed to the world, he will lose his job and his revenge will be disappeared as well. Thus, the audience is paying attention to Ha Dae Chul’s final decision whether he can keep his belief and end his revenge.

The staff of the program said, “Ha Dae Chul will wrap up his revenge tonight. Whether he could punish the bad guys or not and how will his dilemma end up will air on the last episode, so stay tuned.”

Meanwhile, the last episode of KBS ‘Masked Prosecutor’ will air on July 9. (photo by Kim Jong Hak Production)

@melchai,  We can blame nobody but MH for spilling the beans that he's the mask man that lead to getting that tape made.. Now she should see her being over righteous azz her and she should have been sent that sister out of the house it's no way she would want to go around living poor after living such a privilege life of course she's going to help her father ..   

@melchai,  We can blame nobody but MH for spilling the beans that he's the mask man that lead to getting that tape made.. Now she should see her being over righteous azz her and she should have been sent that sister out of the house it's no way she would want to go around living poor after living such a privilege life of course she's going to help her father ..   

@valsava .. DC had to protect MH n his uncle from being killed by JST,  and JST demand that DC needs to confessed that he is the masked man ...  prior to this confession it might be DC will loose his job or being suspended as a prosecutor ...but i'll think DC will used his taping and video conversations when he and JHS stole JST phone at the sauna ..... so maybe they will exchange the confession tape and the taping video in KHJ office/JST h/p ..  and for MH little sister .. she so young and afraid that she does not want her sister n the police captured her dad ... but at the end of the day she will be left alone (since her dad will be dead .. hopefully ..or being arrested by the police)  or maybe she's going back to US ..

@valsava .. DC had to protect MH n his uncle from being killed by JST,  and JST demand that DC needs to confessed that he is the masked man ...  prior to this confession it might be DC will loose his job or being suspended as a prosecutor ...but i'll think DC will used his taping and video conversations when he and JHS stole JST phone at the sauna ..... so maybe they will exchange the confession tape and the taping video in KHJ office/JST h/p ..  and for MH little sister .. she so young and afraid that she does not want her sister n the police captured her dad ... but at the end of the day she will be left alone (since her dad will be dead .. hopefully ..or being arrested by the police)  or maybe she's going back to US ..

@melchai,  You could be right I really have to see how this story unfolds,  I don't think DC being the mask man is something big enough for him to lose his job he didn't kill anyone.. But he do look like he's being released from a prison..Well we will just have to wait until the final episode I can't believe they subbing this drama so slow..   

Like everyone else, I will miss JSW in his HDC character. I've been a fan for over a year and have watched almost all his works. He is such an amazing actor and you can see how a gem of an actor he really he is. Every character he portrays would leave you empathizing and liking that character for all of its flaws and imperfections. Ha Dae Chul is not ur best prosecutor, he even acts childishly in front of Min Hee but he is a man of honor and integrity at the end of the day!:)

But he do look like he's being released from a prison..

Hope l'm not wrong, valsava. He's not being released from prison.

Looks like they are being filmed at the railway crossing where they first met 10 years ago.

The ending scene, I guess. They will be together.

Once again, thanks dear friends, for all the screen caps, pictures, comments, recaps, translations, ......

Enjoy the final episode tonight. Happy viewing!

my heart is thumping excitedly for the finale.  MP fighting.

And I'm a bit disappointed with that long skirt that MH wears at the cross-road.  Is that the only lady-like outfit she can wear?  It still looks mannish to me.  Can't even see her curves.  LOLZ

Hahah i think it's understandable as to why MH seemed not so "into" the kiss, because before the kiss, she asked DC if he was really JDS's son, and also mentioned about JST being involved in JDS's murder. Hence she felt that her dad killed DC's dad... MH wanted to continue talking but DC shuts her up with the kiss. So it doesn't make sense if that kiss suddenly became passionate HAHAHA.

36 more mins to the last one hour!!! Enjoy streaming people! Hopefully we get one more real kiss, heheheh. As usual, shall see you all after the drama ends later!! :D

Joo Sang-wook, comfortable attending a masked fashion inspection

201507091955062710_1.jpg

[Newsen yihanhyeong News]

KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' jongbangyeon the July 9 pm was held at a restaurant in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.

Mask Inspection jongbangyeon day was attended by the actor Joo Sang-wook.

'Masked test' is' legal and illegal '' justice and evil, wrote two checks inferior vena iron mask that was incompatible with the emotion and passion into the story Getting the answers to what is truly defined by the elite detectives who investigate yuminhui Draw.

In the past eight broadcast the 15th appearance of the inferior vena iron crisis as an opportunity to change the face of trying to cover up his sin ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon min.) (Joo Sang-wook minutes) was painted with the law. The figure shows the end of the inferior vena iron fell into crisis in jeolchejeolmyeong he says that he is masked by the threat of josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) was amplified by questions about the last end.

Yihanhyeong goodlh2 @

Archived