[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

This drama is close to reality that's why I love it! No matterhow persevering straight and uncorrupted police officers are, they can only do so much as powers that be manipulate and limit their movement, It's also true in the world of Ha Dae Chul. Being a prosecutor, he is only limited to the evidence presented and the words of witnesses which could either be asked to keep silent otherwise something will happen to their loved ones.  Corruption, politics, wealth, power...that's the sorry truth we all face these days and that is what this show is telling us. Let's keep in mind that dramashows are mere reflections of the society we are in and the closest to reality they can be, the more we can relate to them better! It's just sad that the people in Korea does not appreciate this show much but I hope this will fare internationally with its lead stars!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thera142

cute :)

cr as tagged

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

Thanks so much sis @libra22 ! So cute! I like chibi so much ♥♥ and i'm want say with you : you so great beacause you can make many gifs very good , very nice ★♥! Thank you!♥♥♥♥

That's real cute, libra22. Thanks for sharing.

And thanks too for all the screen caps, comments, recaps, translations and postings, dear friends.

But I still hope that the drama would have lovelier and brighter scenes and not be dark throughout.

And it's high time KSA's outfits be changed - give her hot pants, miniskirts, boots and matching caps to brighten the screen.

She has slender, long and beautiful legs to show off.

And .......most important ......... START the ROMANCE.

Masked Prosecutor ..... Joo Sang Wook ........ Kim Sun Ah ....... fighting!

@sueyip, the romance has started! We have to watch carefully or we might miss it, LOL. I showed my 16-year old daughter the animated handshake picture and said, "aigoo, aigoo." She pretended to be excited and she said, "oh, the romance has started." We were watching the high school show School 2015 and that show bored me to death. So the romance in Masked Prosecutor is actually an upgrade.

I have to bow down to Kim Sun Ah for the job she is doing. The romance in this show is definitely not the "opa, opa, sarranghe" kind. The slight changes of her facial expression to show that she was flustered by small advances of DC were incredibly well done. The fact she didn't oppose DC "touches" (not that many) was an indication she has accepted him, little by little. The part where she visited uncle in jail was a telling scene: uncle was resigned to be jailed because he was greedy and that he could eat bean and rice for a while and that would be okay. But MH was all affected about losing the only family that she has. So by having a boyfriend in the next few episodes would be such an intense experience that I might not be able to handle it. I am not a fan of fluffy romances, my favorite of all time was the love between Sarah and Kyle in Terminator, it lasted about half an hour before Kyle was killed. But it was so intense because they had to overcome so much together. In this drama I have the same feeling that our OTP has to overcome a lot, the latest revelation of MH being the daughter of JST does not help.

Totally agreed with you @docster6 about the romance .. even now MH is more comfortable now with DC.. when her uncle got arrested she did asked DC for help .. the body language, the flashback even when she talked to the masked man in the park ( masked man did say something to her about liking her so much, she show her beautiful smile..)  this is somehow showing  even a smallest and slightest engaging  she made towards DC@masked man she is heading to the right moment to  open up herself more .... its more matured kind of love that they're showing now ...

Hi, docster6 and Melchai, guess I'm greedy. I want them to be more touchy towards each other.

I want to see them looking into each others' eyes lovingly. Anyway, was MinHui given 2 tickets

for something - a concert, a movie, a romantic dinner for 2, or whatever?  Perhaps they will be

out for their first date in the next episode?. Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully, we'll see that.

Absolutely agree with @docster6 and @Melchai that the romance has started and so subtly too. Truly, it is the love of a mature couple. Comparing how Min Hee treated Daechul in their early encounters and now with her being comfortable to share and discuss views and concerns with Daechul, Daechul definitely has done a wonderful job in thawing her cold exterior. 

I really fear for our couple especially from evil HW/DC's mom. I pity DC and HW...how could she flirt with her butler in her house when a dinner appointment with her family was about to start. How could she so coldly faked her love and concern (and those fake tears) for her lost son in front of that son. I pray that DC will be able to see through her true colours quickly and not to trust that she is genuine in wanting to find her lost son.

I find it most touching when MH shared with HW that she liked the high school HW and not the current HW who was manipulated by JST due to his parents' past. Poor HW, how he suffered when he realised that mom was no angel either.

I am super excited by the coming developments of the story especially in how DC is going to react and deal with the DNA revelations of MH and JST's relationship; and MH's own reaction. Poor MH...she will be devastated!

HW's mom already know that DC is her 1st son but still not showing any love towards him.

Meanwhile from the ep8 ending, maybe next week JST will know that MH is his daughter.

Wondering what his reaction will be, -ve or +ve

If less evil than he's better than that a**h*** old woman.

k then till next week for the answer..

MP fighting!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I do agree with all of you that the romance between our leads should start soon... we're already at the halfway mark! Hahahah. Enough of teasing each other and quick, start the ship sailing pls! :D

Not sure how the flow of eps 9 and 10 will be for next week, but I don't think DC will tell MH about the DNA report yet... he'll most probably dig into the matter and find out what actually happened (he doesnt know MH's mum got raped right?) so that will maybe take another 2 episodes hahaha.

JST already started having suspicions, so I'm guessing he'll send people out to investigate it too. So the father-daughter 'reunion', maybe.. ep11-13 hahaha! Seeing how JST treats his current daughter, he seems to be a good dad but MH may not be receiving the same treatment since she's not his 'official' daughter (and MH hates him so much lol).

Waiting for subs to be complete so that I can watch eps 7 and 8 again hehehe

Love our otp's chemistry ,  but actually i'm not very fond with the whole masked man got easily spotted by witnesses or cctv or prosecutor rina or he did the action each time he moved another city and got suspected by KHW, i mean it makes DC looks stupid, LOL, i just don't know what the purpose of the plot of a reckless masked man in the drama was about, LOL. I'm just wondering if DC should read city hunter comic, LOL, the main hero was superb being invincible and never left any evidences or traces while doing his action :lol:. And watching every episodes dealing with the bad guy and his groups and always ended up losing with another corrupt official who helped them escaped, kind of make losing your energy to watch LOL, they should put another cases in the storyline to lighten up, you know like watching the mentalist, LOL :D

In this drama, DC is not as professional and smart as other super hero. In fact, just like what Serina said about DC, he is a pabo who does things without planning nor worry about the outcomes, .....

To me, DC is not as smart as he seems. When he is angry, he will let go of his anger by beating the bad guys, likes what he did to JST, that was a stupid action to me. I think this is his characteristic. Because of this, it makes DC's situation very dangerous. This makes me worry about DC situation very much and longing for the next episode to find out what will happen to h ....As Serina said DC is like a glass which will be scattered  anytime due to the mask....

This drama is getting better n better, can not wait any longer for the next episode. MP fighting!!!

Guest thera142

Yes, because he was not professional ,follow sensible but he still plans , surprise and very intelligent . A person live two face  and to curb feeling very difficult

I think those things make a huge difference to the character HDC with superheros in other movie. By this time , funny, strong,manly, romance, masculine , hurt...many many emoticons...all ! Our oppa did really good!

Guest Yurichin

but actually I'm really confuse with DC real personality, when he is with MH and with SRN he shows different way of talking...seems like he is more confident talking to SRN and sometimes he could be behave manly gentleman in front of his evil mother....tell me...I'm confuse here.

with DC snobbish personality and sometimes lower his head and MH strong fierce way of talking...uwah..seems like MH will more man than DC, except when DC wearing mask MH like a helpless woman ...I'm so confuse with what the writer wants to pull out....is the writer confuse himself???:lol:

There's some confusion here about why DC left his marks all over the scenes and always used his fists to solved the problems that can't be solved in a right way .. from the childhood we can see him brought up at the orphanage by himself without a parents .. n he struggling with his studies n mixed with boys wondering around and couldn't careless about anything else... he only settled once he met MH and his uncle.. a first love that he met and an uncle who he looked up to .. but until his dad appeared from nowhere ... this is made him more confused  ...  getting revenged for his dad , to be a prosecutor that he barely passed because of his dad .. this is all so sudden for him  ... and the characteristic when he met MH  is so much  different when  he is with SRN or his mum .. but i like it.. i would loved to see him coping with this kind of  personalities and more worried what will be  the outcome  once he  got  to deal with his enemies like JST, KHW, SMS, KJH and IJS  later ... for the ep 9 n 10  I .hope  it will be great n suspense n do hope more secrets to be revealed  soon ...

@Yurichin, @thera142, @kenixoon, @12bIbI, 

I am also curious as to what really is Dae Chul's real personality and character. As Prosecutor, I do think he is reasonably smart when he is actually dealing with cases and that we see from how he discusses cases with Rina and also uses Rina to push through cases he would otherwise not have the clout to do so. With the higher authorities, he pretended to be humble and `foolish', someone who toll the line and wants to and willing to get to their side for his own interest. Only with Min Hee is he the unsure man since he has been smitten with her and she has never shown that she cares for him in any way. With evil mom, he acts the professional prosecutor but he is emotionally involved as the abandoned son. 

As masked prosecutor, he is not a superhero. He does not have any superpower, except that of a heart for justice and anger against the corrupted powers. That anger fuels his actions but could also be his downfall as he can be careless and too reckless. Even as Masked Man, his love for MH makes him especially like a fool' when he is with her. Even that phrase of `I will protect you' makes me laugh at him ( in a good way and with affection for a smitten lover). 

In any case, he has secrets to hide, a revenge for his father, protection for MH and the complicated relationships with his mom and her family, he has a lot to deal with intellectually, physically and emotionally. So, he is a superhero in my eyes. And therefore, he deserves to win MH in the end. 

Archived