[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

May 29, 2015

☆ENGLISH TRANSLATION☆ (by: CLARIBEL)

"Masked Prosecutor's" newly joined cast, Shin Ji-soo
With, our adorable hero Kim Sun A
And me, her reliable oppa (girl addressing to an older guy friend). Hahahahaha
The pretty shot of the three of us.
-----
cr : @tonyhong1004: ‪#‎복면검사‬ ‪#‎새로합류하는‬ ‪#‎신지수‬ ‪#‎우리의‬ 사랑스런 주인공 ‪#‎김선아‬ 그녀의 든든한 오빠 나 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 이쁜 쓰리샷

Picture from: Actor Hong Seok-cheon (thank you!)

Translated by: Admin Claribel (thank you)

GZwPAuw.jpg

another little SOAW reunion ^_^

Masked Prosecutor 
sfajfjksd.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang Wook's first step to revenge.. Joins hands with Eom Ki Joon

1. [+323, -26] Eom Ki Joon is awesome at whatever he does ㅜㅜForever my ideal type

2. [+135, -6] Today's episode was so good~~~

3. [+125, -9] I can't wait for next week!

4. [+39, -4] It's getting interesting. Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah match so well

5. [+31, -7] Joo Sang Wook is such a good actorㅋㅋ I'm enjoying it a lot

6. [+23, -4] The title is a bit immature but the drama is fun.. Joo Sang Wook does a great job with is sly character

7. [+20, -1] This drama isn't that bad... but it's not great either... The directing needs improvement

cre: kkuljaem

The quest for revenge governed the life of the abeoji for most of his life and consequently, the ulterior motive for taking the cudgels for his son, and losing his life in the process, cannot be overlooked but, I am constrained to believe [though it was clearly the case] that his loving and protective instinct as a father to his son, preceded it.

The action scene in the latter part of the episode 3 was amazing. I love how MP slid down the rail. So cool.

Thanks guys for your amazing posts.

Thanks @ororomunroe, Just a FEWWWW more points and this drama can get in the running. I truly don't understand the South Korean viewing audience. I agree that most youth might go on line to watch episodes but what about the older viewers. I hope to see 8% or more next week. It's not all about the ratings to us but unfortunately a lot rides on an actors ability to procure sponsors and such. The more viewers the more money and more jobs offers. I will look at the bright side, a wonderful and talented cast that gets to work together and hopefully create lasting friendships. 

To be honest - when I was new in Drama Land I thought the Ratings where about all Dramas - I just learned a bit later - that this is wrong. Of course the Ratings are about all TV Shows and News on Air. So I guess they watch more and more Variety and News. You are right - sponsors and such things are importends - thats why I always hope for the best. Right now I wished all Dramas to be equal - but that - of course - is not possible. Still - let´s hope for the best.

Where are my manners - I start wrong - Good Morning chingus! I´m back. It is 7.35 am at my place and I just let my Daughter out to go to school. I don´t have to go to work today - so tadaa - I can write a bit here (and clean the flat later *sob*)

I watched half of Episode 3 yesterday - than I was tooo tired... omg - Mau fall asleep over a Drama - that is rare - but don´t worry - It doesn´t mean the Drama is boring - the opposite - it was a wounder that I managed to stay awake on that point. ;)

So - I will watch - and be back - thank you for all your comments and pictures!

@Mau_Cherry  it's morning in new date?? gutten murgen...thank you for come back...have a nice day ^_^

Guten Morgen ! AddEmoticons00949

Same to you chingu! The Time Difference here is funny sometimes - right. KDrama Fans from all over the World - I´m still greatfull that someone told me to join in Soompi. I thought - until that date - this Page is for KPop Fans - and even I like to listen to a lot of it - I don´t have to discuss about it - like a Fan Girl. ;) But after they told me - it is about KDrama too - as I said - I´m still very greatful. :wub:

And now I will really check - how long must I wait for the romance to start? *lalala*

@Mau_Cherry  it's morning in new date?? gutten murgen...thank you for come back...have a nice day ^_^

Guten Morgen ! AddEmoticons00949

Same to you chingu! The Time Difference here is funny sometimes - right. KDrama Fans from all over the World - I´m still greatfull that someone told me to join in Soompi. I thought - until that date - this Page is for KPop Fans - and even I like to listen to a lot of it - I don´t have to discuss about it - like a Fan Girl. ;) But after they told me - it is about KDrama too - as I said - I´m still very greatful. :wub:

And now I will really check - how long must I wait for the romance to start? *lalala*

​Ha ha .. the romance will be start later .. its getting there .. I'll understand chingu  dear.  this kind of scenes to be  makes most of  us impatient too... :lol::D

Guest arashi76

Im excited with the romance! They look cute together. Reagrding ratings, i hope they will increase in the next episodes. And also, i hope several countries will pick up the drama and be popular there. :)

Subtitles for Preview of Episode 5:

With Seo Ri-Na (SNR) pacing, MH angrily said to DC, "is a prosecutor a detective? Why did you go to the site?"

DC on the bench with SNR (facing in opposite direction): "we should have hit the body first....the main actor for all these incidents....Kang Hyeon Woong (HW)."

HW to ST: "Are you threatening me?"

ST (in prison clothes?) to HW: "so why are you making me so petty?"

HW: "There is one confession that Doctor Pi made about Lee Jang Gwon." (scene of two men grabbing Ho-Shik)

ST (on the phone with someone): "Why do they keep starting fights in which they have no chance of wining?"

MH to ST: "you made that Korean (DC's father) residing in China into a murderer by putting on a mask."

SRN to DC: "was it you....who wore the mask?"

MH to SRN (across an interrogation table): "I'll catch Jo Sang Taek." (MH with a serious face without emotion)

My interpretation: Wow, this second lead female prosecutor has substance, not just a pretty face. I am a little bit worry about the romance shipping rights...maybe this drama isn't about romance after all. But, but, what about that 10-year wait for DC to reach the woman he secretly preserved all these years. Nervous time on the romance front. The police drama is great though.

Guest Yurichin

@docster6  in the end of the preview isn't MH who said to the man across the table :  "I'll catch Jo Sang Taek" ???

yes SRN sort of DC adviser right?! and they were friends, whether SRN knows or not, the question is since when DC using the red mask?since ep 1? or he had done it many times before?

as for romance the writer doing Big Man before...who had watched Big Man ??  what about the romance???

I have a little Problem with Min Hee - honestly - trying to handcuff him - after he rescued her. tststs....

But Dae Chul read to many comics - the lines he chose to say as Mask - irgs.... sooo cheesy... and clichee....

Okay - Hyun Woong  - he seems to be a good Guy by nature - but he is used to be a good Son - and he (as I guess) was leaded to one direction from the start. He did not choose the chareer he would like to - as he said to his father - why did you make me a prosecutor? He knows he is more a Puppet and a Shild to his Father than a beloved Son. Thats the way I see it. What kind of human is the Mother - I don´t get it until now. Was she forced to live like that? I think in real she loved Dae Chuls Father? How did she end up on the side of the traitor? To protect her son? Maybe her today Husband threaten her in the Past? She looks like a woman who don´t dare to do something on her own. Why? She did not even get angry when her husband use her name for something he has to go to the Police for. It´s like she gave up on saying anything againt it - just living as the wife and the mother. Why became she that angry when Ri Na spoke about her first Son? Her deepest wound? Still afraid her husband will get his hands on him? I can´t figure her out. But I don´t see her as a greedy and selffish person.

Dae Chul really have to suffer. But all in secret. I wait for the moment Min Hee will find out about him - and find out that he never let her alone for long. But he had no choice than to follow his father.

Seeing him with his HalfBrother - and with his Mother ... makes me sad and a bit angry. But I hope that HW will not gt to deep in the dirty pound of his Father. I hope he can stand for his own later - and decide for his own too.

Have to wait to find out more - What I like is that the most Person are not really black or white. Even the Killer - had reasons. He was used - and as bad as he was - I believe that he really loves his wife. In his last Minute he ask to rescue her. I believe he would change for her - if they had let him - but he was a dog on a chain - nothing more - after he gets in dept with the former Police and real nasty man Sang Taek.

Archived