[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, think they talked about his alopecia areata (he had a small area that was bald when filming Gd doc) problem, that's what resulted in him blushing....hahaha

cr http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201505181500173&mode=sub_view

[bnt photo] 'mask inspection' Joo Sang-wook "of shooting fun without alopecia areata"

ad3a43f78657e63e3493217236e62f20.jpg8d2c0b512ef8210da42efcedaadc2997.jpg

I love their interaction during the press conference.

The press said JSW boldly grasp KSA's hand....hahaha

[star photos UP] Joo Sang-wook, the pose of Kim Sun-A "shy kid" (mask inspection press conference)

cr http://www.starjn.com/sub_read.html?uid=33183&section=sc12&section2=%BB%E7%C1%F82015051802505684.jpg2015051802004113.jpg

[star photos UP] Joo Sang-wook, boldly grasping the hands of Kim Sun-A (mask inspection press conference)

http://www.starjn.com/sub_read.html?uid=33181&section=sc12&section2=%BB%E7%C1%F8

2015051800493272.jpg

Annyeong everyone....i'm back here~

kyaaaa....i'm going crazy waiting for this drama.....

here...our JSW full ready to seduce chingudeul......

*now..i'm feeling sorry to LDW* hur hur hur...... for always cover his handsome face :))

Ohhh....also i'd like to invite my friends to peep here.....

(are you already here?)

​Thanks @kyunii88 for the heads up! Drama was on my radar but I would have missed the start if not for u :) Just saw the trailer and damn excited :D I am loving everyone here and Uhm Ki Joon is here too... yay.....I didnt notice it before.

I really really dig the shirt dress that KSA wore to the press con....its so cool.

I had a different idea about the mask but this is one is just soo funny! Isnt it one of those masks that wrestlers in WWF used to wear!!!!!!! oh how to take such a masked prosecutor during his fights seriously!!!! Anyway I like the whacky quotient that the mask brings in :w00t:

And hello everyone...waiting to enjoy the drama with you all :)

It's so rare but extremely nice to see a press con with such a friendly and joyous atmosphere. Usually, people are so serious and stiff that I find this one refreshing. It's obvious everyone is genuinely happy and at ease with each other and it's contagious as I feel good and can't help but smile looking at these pictures.

The wait is almost over and it's gonna be a fun ride.

@littleloony hello there dear friend! long time no see :) 

Guest Yurichin

It's so rare but extremely nice to see a press con with such a friendly and joyous atmosphere. Usually, people are so serious and stiff that I find this one refreshing. It's obvious everyone is genuinely happy and at ease with each other and it's contagious as I feel good and can't help but smile looking at these pictures.

The wait is almost over and it's gonna be a fun ride.

Exactly.... sorry for always talking about KSA, but ​the fact is there's nothing like stiff ambiance in every KSA's drama press conference....always playfull and fun^_^^_^....and tbh this is what I'm waiting the most, because JSW nothing alike her previous co-actors who stand hold their coldB)B) demeanor (except CSW too), and I love his reaction like 'just given in his body fully to KSA' :lol:...just super :):)...just wait for the bts too...I guarantee there will be more fun there :):)

this love it :wub::wub:...his expression..awwww...^_^^_^

MH7eacj.gif

Guest Yurichin

masked prosecutor holds press conference + drops long trailer

cr : breathlesssurvival

mpc2.jpg?w=620

HEH. So much classy, crackling chemistry between Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah. Love their press con synergy and was cracking up at a few points during the trailer. Not really buying the whole masked crusader stuff and Eom Ki Joon looks as if he just stepped off the set of Golden Cross. But I do think viewers are going to enjoy the snappy, sexy rapport between the OTP. Both have fab comic timing and are good actors…and aw… they have an adorable teenage back story to roll around with… just chortling with hilarity when he abruptly hushes her with his lone finger. Priceless… both their expressions.

mpc4.jpg?w=620&h=736mpc5.jpg?w=620&h=930mpc6.jpg?w=620&h=860mpc7.jpg?w=620&h=741mpc8.jpg?w=620&h=417

@ebito do a 1st episode trial chingu...I think the mask didn't cause bad effect or distracting that much the way we think....^_^^_^

our chingu @libra22 here seems obsessed....haha....keep it chingu luv it :D:D:D

​don't get me wrong regardless of anything i will watch this drama... i loved Kim Sun-ah soooooo much that i'm willing to put a blind eye to everything else... 

Archived