[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Choi Siwon cameos as inept thief for Masked Prosecutor

by javabeans

choisiwon_73.jpg

Ahhhhhaha, I want this, and I want this now. As far as I’m concerned, Choi Siwon should only play idiots and goofballs, because he cracks me up so. Plus, he has a pretty good sense of humor and can have fun poking fun at himself, whether it’s playing a terrible actor (Oh My Lady) or a decent actor with a ridiculous personality (King of Dramas). Who needs to be just another action star (Poseidon, Athena) when you can bust a gut instead?

This is only a cameo appearance, but I’ll look forward to watching Siwon grace the scenes of KBS’s upcoming Masked Prosecutor, which stars Joo Sang-wook as the hero who covers up for his nighttime justice-avenging vigilante activities by acting the part of the glib prosecutor by day.

More: dramabeans.com/2015/05/choi-siwon-cameos-as-inept-thief-for-masked-prosecutor/

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

[Cameos] Choi Siwon In 'Masked Prosecutor'

y2.jpg

Star News - Naver: Choi Si Won to make a cameo in 'Masked Prosecutor'... to play an empty-headed thief

1. [+385, -12] Choi Siwon is the high class weirdo in SuJu. If you're not a fan, you won't know that well ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's the least normal member

2. [+330, -8] His photo that was shown in Infinity Challenge was so funny ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+286, -7] Why is the photo so funny?  ㅋㅋAmerican reaction

4. [+239, -7] I can only think of the fortune cookie right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+30, 0] Heol Choi Siwonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The role somewhat suits him. I must watch the first episode

5. [+21, -3] His acting was great in 'The King of Dramas' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He'll be so funny in this one too

Cr: kkuljaem

@Wanderer17 @StaRix @ororomunroe  @Yurichin   thank you so much for sharing the articles...wah I getting more and more excited now! Can't wait for next week, 5 days more to go! I'm counting....I'm counting. love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

@Melchai my dear I love your idea too! Yes, please get them locked in the closet together and make all of us nose bleed here! LOL! bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492 

Let me hypnotize the PD-nim and writer-nim so that our dream will comes true... hypnosis-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

@kbleon dear thanks for sharing the video. Good job chingu. good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

@claribel05 welcome back dear and thanks for sharing the link.

@MissA hello my dear, long time no see ya. Thanks for sharing the pics.. Btw chingu ar I love your new avatar, everytime I see your avatar, I'm feeling like winking back at our dear JSW. admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Guest Yurichin

Chingus...is there any way we can do to change the drama's detail on post #1...I have difficulties PMing @missnona to ask her help, the poster already out and the plot hasn't updated...are there chingus here know what to do ??!! (or is it me the only one who feel bothered by the not updated drama's profile detail in page 1? ^_^) oettokatji??!!

@onnififi you're welcome :) I'm excited too...^_^

@onnififi I need LOL button now bwahahaha that wink scene in a meeting  is so memorable to me  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I wonder if HHDC will give his wink to YMH...YMH seems fierce (?)  :w00t: :w00t:

@MissA chingu ar as for me she didn't look fierce but instead she looks serious in her role.....but then no worry la....once she meet our Masked Prosecutor and hopefully their 1st kisses will be shown soon, then she will be melting like butter..... :phew::phew: 

Yup...yup I remembered those winks, its was cute, funny and adorable during the show....

Chingus...is there any way we can do to change the drama's detail on post #1...I have difficulties PMing @missnona to ask her help, the poster already out and the plot hasn't updated...are there chingus here know what to do ??!! (or is it me the only one who feel bothered by the not updated drama's profile detail in page 1? ^_^) oettokatji??!!

@onnififi you're welcome :) I'm excited too...^_^

@Yurichin

Annyeong chingu!!!! I'm back here.....i suggest you can ask moderator personally...seems @missnona didnt active in soompi recently

try to ask the moderator here: *i wont put @ because i dont want all of them come here suddenly* kyahahaa

( ebullient, hanyeoun, alekaonu, Lyrayoo)

Counting days to see uri prosecutor couple~

D-6!!!!

Kim Sun Ah is a refreshing sight to behold onscreen, and I have high expectations for Masked Prosectutor with regard to her performance.

Thank you for the updates, folks! XD

Thanks kbleon for all the photos. JSW is super duper handsome and KSA is super duper pretty. They look good together and their chemistry is unbelievable. I start to ship them. Can not until 20th May, I want to see them acting NOW!!! MP fighting!!! 

하대철 cast 주상욱33세. 남부지검 검사
낮에는 출세욕이 넘치는 속물검사, 밤에는 정의감에 불타는 복면검사

능청맞고 유들유들한 성격으로 겉보기엔 전형적인 출세 지향적 검사다. 

그러나 밤에는 법으로 처벌하지 못하는 죄인에겐 복면을 쓰고 찾아가

자신만의 방법(주먹)으로 그를 처리한다.

아버지 뜻대로 검사가 되긴 했지만 주먹을 앞세우던 근본 성격은 버리지 못한 것.

짝사랑하는 민희에게 속물검사라는 오해를 받기도 하지만, 

민희는 대철의 삶에서 유일한 행복이고 사랑이다. 

Can somebody translate the above for prosecutor Ha?  

유민희 cast 김선아33세. 강남경찰서 강력반 반장
피의자를 쥐락펴락, 들었다놨다하는 엘리트 감성수사관

경찰대를 졸업한 엘리트 형사. 어떤 외압에도 흔들리지 않는 

정의파요, 열정 넘치는 여자다.

겉으로는 한없이 강하고 당당하지만, 트라우마 때문에 이성으로서의 

남자를 기피하는 경향이 있다. 그런 민희 앞에 두 남자(?)가 등장한다. 

고등학교 시절 자신을 짝사랑했던 대철이 속물 검사가 되어 나타나더니,

대뜸 자신을 지켜주겠다고 선전포고한 복면을 쓴 또라이까지. 

처음엔 오해와 불신뿐이었던 마음이 점점 헷갈리고 흔들리기 시작한다.

And for Inspector Yu. 

Archived