[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am wondering about KHW... he is only working on the bad side because of his parents! The fact he was devastated when he heard about his mother's past proves he is sensitive and he wished, he hadn't such parents. Honestly, I am hoping that KHW will have a change of heart and will try to undo his parents' wrongdoings. The mother is so selfish and I am quite sure, she manipulated her husband's best friend too. She has no remorse for abandoning her first child and she would do the same again. So KHW has to discover his mother's true personality in my opinion which could be the trigger to stop defending his family.

In my opinion, it is not easy to play HDC, a character  who has multiple personalities, it really tests the actor's acting ability. But JSW has done a very good job so far to play HDC, very smooth transition from one emotion to the other. I really enjoy it. He never failed to entertain me with his acting. He is really a great actor. Well done, JSW!!!

I hope the rating of this drama will improve next week since its plotting is getting better. With a better rating will encourage  the actors and production teams who has been working non stop since they have started shooting. 

In this drama, all the kids are suffering from their parents' actions:

- DC was abandoned by his mother and lost his father who had been wrongly accused

- YMH's mother was raped by JST

- KHW knew that his father had betrayed his best friend and now he knows that his mother is as well involved

At some point, JST's official daughter will discover her father's actions (rapist, murderer, conman, aso) and will be devastated, just like YMH, HDC and KHW!:tears: 

JST as we can see is an evil/cruel man .. doing all sorts illegal activities as  his expertise since he is in the Police force .. but the villain one is HDC/KHW mum ..she is manipulative women since the beginning,.. left her ex husband with her husband good friend, ignoring his biological son , show no remorse once he knew that DC actually his son, trying to stop his son HW from too friendly with DC as she does not want his son knew her past stories and now  I'm so glad that JST told HW about his mum pasts and how bad she is .. I wish HW will realised that all this while he will do anything to protect his family is a waste and together with DC  i hope they will used their positions to abiding the law with dignity .. now things get really heat up as DC knew MH and JST are related , he will investigate how these two are related .. I just can't imagine how both will react once they know that they are related .. MH must be heart broken and devastated  .. Oh my... we will  have 8 episodes more to go ... and this is so exciting when one after one the secrets, pains, revenge and sadness came to the end ...:sweatingbullets:

JST as we can see is an evil/cruel man .. doing all sorts illegal activities as  his expertise since he is in the Police force .. but the villain one is HDC/KHW mum ..she is manipulative women since the beginning,.. left her ex husband with her husband good friend, ignoring his biological son , show no remorse once he knew that DC actually his son, trying to stop his son HW from too friendly with DC as she does not want his son knew her past stories and now  I'm so glad that JST told HW about his mum pasts and how bad she is .. I wish HW will realised that all this while he will do anything to protect his family is a waste and together with DC  i hope they will used their positions to abiding the law with dignity .. now things get really heat up as DC knew MH and JST are related , he will investigate how these two are related .. I just can't imagine how both will react once they know that they are related .. MH must be heart broken and devastated  .. Oh my... we will  have 8 episodes more to go ... and this is so exciting when one after one the secrets, pains, revenge and sadness came to the end ...:sweatingbullets:

​I wish the same... KHW and HDC should be working together! 

Honestly, I had been expecting the chief prosecutor Song to be the rapist and JST as police officer had covered up for him. I had thought that because I was trying to find an explanation why Song would try to help JST all the time. He rejected JST's money so that he wouldn't get involved with him. Song used JST in the first place for HDC's father's case and there must be a reason why he chose that dirty man.

Guest Yurichin

Honestly, I had been expecting the chief prosecutor Song to be the rapist and JST as police officer had covered up for him. I had thought that because I was trying to find an explanation why Song would try to help JST all the time. He rejected JST's money so that he wouldn't get involved with him. Song used JST in the first place for HDC's father's case and there must be a reason why he chose that dirty man.

​hmmm.... it could be, but who knows there will be a twist in future episode...for certain reason, we can see HW somehow disappointed with his parent, and when he knows who DC in the future is and his intention act being HW sucker and another reason involved "jealousy", then come out this sentence : "no body can't be trusted in this world". Wow I hope logic is played more than emotion.

could be the CSI guy involved ?? (wow If I'm saying the story will be everywhere :lol:). yeah I wonder too, what SMS background to always helping JST???!!! JST must have a his secret.

​I believe DA Song wanted so much to get his present position that's why he allowed that HDC's father be made into a spy in order to have a celebrated case which would bring him to his present position now.  All of them are connected to HDC father's case as they all have individual vested interest and since they all got what they wanted, they don't want their past actions be revealed or they will lose everything they have worked hard to be where they are now including HDC mom.  She's evil and selfish as shown in the first episode. 

0Eyj6S.jpg

cr. FB KSA - Admin CLARIBEL

INSTAGRAM Post by... @sunnystar1001
June 15, 2015

☆ENGLISH TRANSLATION☆ (by: CLARIBEL)

Are we having fun/ Are we delighted/ Are we enjoying/Are we happy ?? @werther777

PS: Kim Sun A and Uhm Ki-joon at Coco Bruni Hongdae having some ice flakes with syrup (halo-halo). Date scene?haha

‪#‎photobyjjyungii‬ ‪#‎photoBySuN‬ ‪#‎ActressKimSunA‬ ‪#‎배우김선아‬ ‪#‎kimsuna‬ ‪#‎김선아‬ ‪#‎金宣児‬ ‪#‎キムソナ‬ ‪#‎김슷하그램‬ ‪#‎kimstargram‬ ‪#‎キムスタグラム‬ ‪#‎ソナたん‬ ‪#‎facebookpageOfficialKimSunA‬ ‪#‎SUNAforever‬
-----
Posted by Admin Claribel

I am actually anxious for this coming week's episodes. I hope the writer could deliver us some cute moments in addition to all the dark clouds coming our way. The ending of Episode 6 the week before last week brought me a lot of hope since MH got to see all the stuff inside DC's apartment. We then could expect to see collaboration between those two soon and it did happen to a large degree in Episodes 7 and 8. But the ending of Episode 8 brought me many dark clouds: (1) SRN was worried about DC's recklessness and that he could shatter like glass. SRN said he does not plan well, for example, the golf scandal made the situation worse for Justice Seo. Perhaps the cash planting in the chief's office might not work out well either, at least SRN lost her case. That is still debatable because internal investigation might lead to other results. The latest work of DC, putting JST's blood on the red mask, I am not sure how that would work out. (2) MH is being targeted and even her family may be lost. Now she is viewed to have an association with the masked man and that is not going to help. Now she has the fact of being JST's daughter coming up, that could cause our heroine to flip out for an episode or two. I hope the upcoming romance between DC and MH would not make SRN an evil second female lead. SRN has been nothing but class so far. (3) DC's mom has now the upper hand, she knows who DC is and she has also decided to abandon him for a second time but DC is still hopeful that he could get his mom back so he couldn't go against her full blast. (4) HW is now conflicted so he could turn worse for the good guys or he could actually help. But it seems everything will be more intense this coming week. I hope the drama does not get too dark. @sueyip's hope for massive romance with giggling and DC tickling MH might never happen, aish!

I am actually anxious for this coming week's episodes. I hope the writer could deliver us some cute moments in addition to all the dark clouds coming our way. The ending of Episode 6 the week before last week brought me a lot of hope since MH got to see all the stuff inside DC's apartment. We then could expect to see collaboration between those two soon and it did happen to a large degree in Episodes 7 and 8. But the ending of Episode 8 brought me many dark clouds: (1) SRN was worried about DC's recklessness and that he could shatter like glass. SRN said he does not plan well, for example, the golf scandal made the situation worse for Justice Seo. Perhaps the cash planting in the chief's office might not work out well either, at least SRN lost her case. That is still debatable because internal investigation might lead to other results. The latest work of DC, putting JST's blood on the red mask, I am not sure how that would work out. (2) MH is being targeted and even her family may be lost. Now she is viewed to have an association with the masked man and that is not going to help. Now she has the fact of being JST's daughter coming up, that could cause our heroine to flip out for an episode or two. I hope the upcoming romance between DC and MH would not make SRN an evil second female lead. SRN has been nothing but class so far. (3) DC's mom has now the upper hand, she knows who DC is and she has also decided to abandon him for a second time but DC is still hopeful that he could get his mom back so he couldn't go against her full blast. (4) HW is now conflicted so he could turn worse for the good guys or he could actually help. But it seems everything will be more intense this coming week. I hope the drama does not get too dark. @sueyip's hope for massive romance with giggling and DC tickling MH might never happen, aish!

@docster6,  I think putting th blood of the evil man onto the mask can work.. Because it proves that if JST is evil enough to rape a slow and simple minded girl he's capable of killing because of the power house behind him and the fact that step-brother and his dad thinks it's time to get rid of him but JST has done to much dirt for them and he's not going to go out without a fight and you think he won't spill the beans about how the mother set her husband up.. He got evidence hide some where.. I just hope DC don't fall for his mom crap because she don't give two nickles rub together about him if she did she wouldn't have left him in that orphanage.. I just hope he don't trust the woman no further then he could see her.. She will kill him if she had to..          

@docster6, I don't think SRN will become an evil 2nd female lead. I believe she likes DC but the feelings are not deep enough to cause her heartache even when she saw him with his an arm round MH discussing a report in the prosecutor meeting room. I see her more as a good friend and good support to DC. And I agree she is classy.

Archived