[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Lee Hak-joo to star in JTBC "My Love Eun-dong"

photo597220.jpg

Actor Lee Hak-joo is starring in the new JTBC drama "My Love Eun-dong".

He is acting out Kim Tae-hoon's younger days and co-stars with Baek Seong-hyeon and Yoon So-hee.

"My Love Eun-dong" is about a man who only has heart for Eun-dong, his first love even after he becomes a huge star.

Lee Hak-joo has starred in various independent films and built a career around it.

Lee Hak-joo said, "I am glad I get to work with such honorable people. I hope to learn a lot from this experience".

Meanwhile, "My Love Eun-dong" web-drama recorded over 150 thousand in views and the first episode can be seen on the 29th at 8:40PM.

Source : eto.co.kr/common/Resu...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello everone, I'm tottaly falling in love with this drama ^^

I can't believe the role of JEH is played by 3 of my fave actors ^^

I wonder if any one knows if there are English sub for episode 4 and 5? :(

there was team subbing it but seems they stopped after JR has disappeared from the episodes

her current husband is her old friend or what ? i just watched episode 1 because of my tight schedule ( Studying is killing me )

​Her current husband was a baseball player and her foster father is a baseball coach. The foster father is the one objects her love with Park Hyun Soo. In the web drama they haven't reveal who's Ji Eun Dong's boyfriend in her 20s. But from all the clue it's her current husband.

Guest meelis

@valsava, it will be shown on Fri and Sat at 20:40 KST.

@ruzikie, her husband most probably was already her boyfriend when she met Hyun Soo in their 20s'.

Thank you for all the updates, @lucy13880! Still trying to digest everything. Haha, I'm overwhelmed. IT'S PERFECT!!!:wub:

So she doesn't love her boyfriend/husband (Choi Ho) it's only her parents who want her to be with him? Does anyone know the songs used in the drama? Someone said the intro music sounds like Titanic, lol. It's been stuck in my mind the whole day.

Guest meelis

Joo Jin Mo revealed his unexpected loveable nature on ‘My Love Eun Dong.’

Waiting to air its first episode on May 29, JTBC Friday-Saturday drama ‘My Love Eun Dong’ released still cuts of Joo Jin Mo on set.

In the pictures, Joo Jin Mo wears a blue t-shirt and black sweatpants and is seen sleeping on a sofa. At this time, the housekeeper appears with a vacuum cleaner, waking up Joo Jin Mo. Holding onto a pillow, Joo Jin Mo looks surprised. With messy hair and comfortable clothes, he brought laughter with his natural look while attracting attention for his good looks regardless of the embarrassing situation.

Lying on the sofa, he is lectured by the housekeeper, Miss Tak. In this scene, Eun Ho shows his innocent personality. The charisma of Miss Tak even shakes top star Eun Ho as he reveals his cute charm with his expressions.

​This scene will be very funny.:D We were worrying in vain about the shipping in this drama, you see, we can always ship Eun Ho with Miss Tak the housekeeper.:P

​This scene will be very funny.:D We were worrying in vain about the shipping in this drama, you see, we can always ship Eun Ho with Miss Tak the housekeeper.:P

:w00t::w00t:

My list is getting longer

• Eun Ho with his manager
  • Eun Ho with Lee Seok-tae
  • Eun Ho with Lee Hyun-pal

forgive me :w00t:

The poem Ji Eun Ho/Park Hyunsoo and Seo Jungeun read in MLE web drama Ep.5. 

인연

도종환

너와 내가 떠도는 마음 이었을때

풀씨 하나로 만나

뿌린듯 꽃들을 이 들에 피웠다

아름답던 시절은 짧고

떠돌던 시절의 넓은 바람과 하늘 못잊어

너 먼저 내 곁을 떠나기 시작했고

나 또한 너 아닌 곳을 오래 헤매었다

세얼이 흐르고

나도 가없이 그렇게 흐르다

옛적 만나던 자리에 돌아오니

가을 햇볕속에 고요히 파인 발자국

누군가 꽃 들고 기다리다가

문들어진 흔적하나

내 걸어오던 길 쪽 향해

버려져 있었다.

Guest meelis

:w00t::w00t:

My list is getting longer

• Eun Ho with his manager
  • Eun Ho with Lee Seok-tae
  • Eun Ho with Lee Hyun-pal

forgive me :w00t:

​LOL, you're fogiven... bearing in mind that @salijoo took it even further, shipping him with the dog (the beautiful golden retriever on the beach):lol:

My Love Eun Dong, in the beginning finale Episode!

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/402086

Ha I like the character Ji Eun Ho

@lucy13880 Thank you for the link and the prompt to web ep #5.

Awww.......

Love this ep very much. More so because my bias is on the adult-arc of the plot. While of course, the youngsters-arcs are important to build up the crescendo effect of this 'Predestined Relationship'.

Love the scenes where Jung Eun and unnie Mei Soon are talking about Eun Ho's search for his long lost love Eun Dong. Cute that Jung Eun would say there's got to be some unforeseen circumstances that cause Eun Dong to disappear, while unnie Mei Soon kept saying the only reason is that she is already dead. Then on the guys side, love the interaction between Eun Ho and manager hyung Dong Gyu. Dong Gyu telling Eun Ho that Jung Eun is a very kind person and good at writing. Finally Eun Ho agrees to hire her to ghost write his autobiography.

Love and wonder about the telcon between Eun Ho and Jung Eun. After Jung Eun texts Eun Ho about having located the halmoni Eun Ho mentioned in his audio recollection, Eun Ho suggests to Jung Eun to go and look for halmoni together, and have a meal together, all 3 of them, to talk and ask about Eun Dong. (That will be like back in their 10s days...hehe). But for some reason, Jung Eun didn't reply. My guess is that cos that was the time when Jung Eun is working, prob her ajumma boss came by and chided her for talking on the phone while at work. Aish, if only Jung Eun would agree and all 3 would meet, bet halmoni with her years of wisdom and enhanced sixth sense would have recognized right away who they are.

Love the 10s Hyun Soo who tells Eun Dong "All men, besides oppa, are dogs"...haha. And that he would laugh at his own corniness in bed...haha. And how the 10s Hyun Soo and Eun Dong would talk about how they'd make effort to find each other if ever they were separated. And how Hyun Soo would emphasise "No matter how, we've gotta meet again".

Love the 20s Hyun Soo and Eun Dong. They draw viewers in towards their budding love with their awesome chemistry, that kiss in the phone booth in the rain (gahhhh) and then their bed scene (gahhh) which was very subtly directed. I know I for one, will be jumping and fist-palming the air when adult Eun Ho and Eun Dong have a bed scene....but, can they? will they? I wanna 'kill' that hubby of Jung Eun's (Pardon me...I just don't like this hubby character. Not about who the actor is but the character role).

Love the excited anticipation between Eun Ho and Jung Eun whenever he hears from her and whenever she hears from him. Joo Jin Mo's voice is so so so manly with a low vocal range, and a lullabied effect that listening to his audo recollection would put me into lalaland for this OTP, as well as build some personal castles in the air *red faced*... Eun Ho will have to eat his words of "I really don't like this Jung Eun writer' when he complains to Dong Gyu about having asked Jung Eun for a meal and she hung up on him...haha

Love how PDnims and writernim wrapped up this web ep with a focus on Pi Chun Deuk's 'Predestined Relationship'.

Will Eun Ho eventually find Eun Dong?

Will Jung Eun realize that Eun Ho is actually the Hyun Soo she once knew and fell deeply in love with?

Will our mutually pining, mutually in love OTP have a happy ending? (Jung Eun's hubby, and being in a handicapped state, is a dark shadow looming over this OTP. But will OTP's son save the day?)   

These and more questions are making their rounds in all our minds. And since this is a 'Predestined Relationship', it can go either way. That, of course, will wholly depend on how writernim and PDnims want to seal this OTP's fate!

So, Eundongers...watch for this drama to hit our screens. The casting is perfect. Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang...what a good-looking, heart-beating pair! I bet we'll all be in for a lovely, melo and most romantic ride. I know I will. I.Cant.Wait!

..... o(≧▽≦)o.....

Love how PDnims and writernim wrapped up this web ep with a focus on Pi Chun Deuk's 'Predestined Relationship'.

Will Eun Ho eventually find Eun Dong?

Will Jung Eun realize that Eun Ho is actually the Hyun Soo she once knew and fell deeply in love with?

Will our mutually pining, mutually in love OTP have a happy ending? (Jung Eun's hubby, and being in a handicapped state, is a dark shadow looming over this OTP. But will OTP's son save the day?)   

These and more questions are making their rounds in all our minds. And since this is a 'Predestined Relationship', it can go either way. That, of course, will wholly depend on how writernim and PDnims want to seal this OTP's fate!

So, Eundongers...watch for this drama to hit our screens. The casting is perfect. Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang...what a good-looking, heart-beating pair! I bet we'll all be in for a lovely, melo and most romantic ride. I know I will. I.Cant.Wait!

..... o(≧▽≦)o.....

​Omo! You are good at writing! I am so excited! 

​Omo! You are good at writing! I am so excited! 

Awww...you're too kind :) Thanks. 

MLE is making me go goo-goo-ga-ga over the plot and esp this OTP and their fate.

I bet I can gush even more... *embarrassed*. 

I want already!!!!! huwwaaaiiitting for MLE! Can the Press con be live stream too? Ha ha. plzzzzz!

@lucy13880  thanks for all the updates and news and article

@meelis ruzikie  jadecloud jei_em salijoo ruzikie valsava and everyone..few more days and we'll see this love story.  I was actually anticipating TILY with HJW..but over the last 3 weeks found myself more and more anticipating this one. Have high good expectation for this. Just from everything about this, the writers, the story, the cast, the acting, the poster, the movie like trailers the web episodes.  Like very detailed oriented intelligent well made drama.

Drama don't make me eat my words. Ha ha.

I was trying to write about things I loved about this episode but @jadecloud cited them all already!!! Love the fact that 30s Hyunsoo didn't loose his funny side, he just gained some goofy's one (maybe from the fact he rose to fame, hah!)

BTW, in the scene where manager and hyunsoo are talking about eundong's kind eyes, Hyunsoo said: "Are you sure about this writer?" the manager replied something like, she did some works in USA and came back in SK (?) (Asking the Chinese-speaking people here if you have the trans, I'm not sure of my own)

And cut to Hyunsoo, saving Eundon's phone number as "예쁜 작가"; "Pretty writer" and Junior crying to Tian Mi Mi was gold!

Archived