[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@shamrockmom:

No way in the world would I have guessed what was wrong in Husband Choi's coaching of that pitcher (p.224).  But I still was able to enjoy your recap of Episode 10.  I laughed at so many of your analyses  of what went on. And I should be glad to hear that the  in-house  has Viki Anti-Adultery  Commenting Contingent pulled far ahead of the old SLA Anti-Adultery group.  I was worried for a while!    ^_^

@xXMzSmilesXx:  

Your Picture are so much fun --- the roses so pretty I wanted to smell them!   Always such fun pictures Thank you!             

AWWW thanks bby!

tumblr_inline_n2500scmRX1s3t68q.gif

Roses just for you!

f12aa6f9690259f492e979a2848e7064.jpg

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava: Yes. I did saw how he drives and the accident happen, and I did see him drag her away. Now let's put things into context. Like it or not, ED did have sometimes meet JH or in another word dating with him. (During the conversation with her college friend, she said that she made up her mind that say goodbye to JH when she reunite EH.), then it's understandable for his anger at the moment he saw his beloved going with another man.. I am not trying to protect JH, but he is not an angel, and his action was just out of control for a moment.. and I hope the accident was just an accident, but not his suicide action as I questioned earlier. For the things happened after the accident, he is completely wrong as he had the time to think and consider.

I just wanna be fair with people, even he made mistakes.

@valsava: Yes. I did saw how he drives and the accident happen, and I did see him drag her away. Now let's put things into context. Like it or not, ED did have sometimes meet JH or in another word dating with him. (During the conversation with her college friend, she said that she made up her mind that say goodbye to JH when she reunite EH.), then it's understandable for his anger at the moment he saw his beloved going with another man.. I am not trying to protect JH, but he is not an angel, and his action was just out of control for a moment.. and I hope the accident was just an accident, but not his suicide action as I questioned earlier. For the things happened after the accident, he is completely wrong as he had the time to think and consider.

I just wanna be fair with people, even he made mistakes.

@gaixixon,  Dear I respect your opinion this is one of the reason I really love this thread because by now if this would have been some other threads let's just by now the ones that agree JH is nice compared to the ones that thinks he's not (myself included) would be in some heated discussions with some pretty colorful language being used if you know what I mean LOL I don't like those threads tend to stay away from the or bypass those conversation period..

The accident is caused by 1 or 2 reason and my thinking is the latter..

1. JH had the mindset of his love left him to be with another and he wasn't in his right frame of mind because she still choose a man that future wasn't as promising as his and went the if I can't have you no one can have you route..

2. JH knew if he ha stop the car at the red light he knew she would have got out and ran because she was telling him to pull the car over and let her out.. So he thinks taking her away he could change her mind but that wasn't happening as you pointed out ED had already made her mind up and choose EH over JH.. So coming upon the red light he had two choices stop the car she's going to run so he choose to speed up and ran the light I don't think he even thought about having and accident.. I'm still wondering just where was he taking her to that day..     .     

CP song states ‘My Love Eun Dong has 6 episodes left to go, we are receiving good reviews from many people and we are working hard to bring it to a good conclusion.  Whether it will be a happy ending we will only know in the last episode.  ‘We ask for your attention till the end’ he added.

Why do I feel sad that there's only 6 episodes left??? :tears:

Thanks so much for all your translations chingu.. I really really appreciate them.. Such a great help.

문화체육관광부(장관 김종덕)와 한국콘텐츠진흥원(KOCCA.원장 송성각)은 광주 U대회에 참가하는 약 1만 3,000 여명의 참가국 선수들과 선수단 관계자들에게 우리나라를 대표하는 콘텐츠들을 선보이기 위해 지난 1일 '한국콘텐츠 전시관'과 '문화기술(CT) 체험관'을 열었다.

'한국 콘텐츠 전시관'은 K-Drama, K-Entertainment, K-Animation, K-Pop, K-Game 등 5개 존으로 구성돼 KBS '프로듀사', SBS '냄새를 보는 소녀', MBC  '화정', JTBC '사랑하는 은동아' 등 드라마를 비롯해 (주)아이코닉스엔터테인먼트의 '뽀롱뽀롱 뽀로로', (주)투바앤의 '라바' 등 한국콘텐츠진흥원 지원을 받아 제작되거나 해외에 수출된 45개 작품이 포스터와 영상으로 전시된다.

http://gamefocus.co.kr/detail.php?number=48838

Translation:

On July 1st, Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Head of Korean Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) opened the ‘Korean Contents Pavilion’ and the ‘Cultural Technology Exploration Centre’ to showcase ‘Korean contents’ in anticipation of 13,000 athletes and related personnel who will be at the Universiade Gwangju 2015 (July 2-14).

The Pavilion will showcase 45 projects which have either been supported by KOCCA or exported to overseas markets in five categories: K-Drama, K-Entertainment, K-Animation, K-Pop and K-Game.  Included among them are KBS’s ‘Producer.’ SBS’s ‘The Girl Who Sees Smell’ MBC’s ‘Hwajung’ and JTBC’s ‘My Love Eun Dong’ as well as ‘Pororo the Little Penguin by Iconic Entertainment and Tuba(n)’s Larva.

I really hope they will export MLE overseas! Please!!

When I saw the pictures of those stills of they date I guess EH is pretty much helping ED fit the pieces to some part of the puzzle that she remember but don't know how it all fits.. So he's taking her back to they hometown when they was in they teens and shared that very special bond when he knew that she was to be his girlfriend and she had pick him out as her angle just seeing them on that brown picket fence having ice cream our vanilla couple looks so cute.. So he's taking her to all they familiar norms with him.. Let's hope they get to have a dinner date with Halmoni that always cheered them on..  

Now that we've reached ep 10, I rewatched ep 6 again. It started with ED receiving a call from EH and she went out to meet him. He couldn't bring himself to meet her. She went home, upset with the fact EH cancelled the meeting and start saying things infront of JH. 

One of the things she said was, ED was going to breakup with her boyfriend...and we saw JH's face, his shocked and "hurt" expression. I was feeling sorry for him cos at that time we didn't know what a nappoun namjha he was. 

But now that we've reached ep 10, when I rewatched that scene, I realized he was shocked to learn ED remembered the part where she wants to break up with him because that means she is moving towards remembering him kidnapping her and drove erratically down the streets and cause the accident. 

He was really afraid ED would remember the crime he had committed. That is why he is pushing himself to recover quickly, forcing ED to stop any contacts with EH and using SR to do what's needed to stop ED from fully remembering what he had done to her. 

Wow. 

Dog bastard. 

Now that we've reached ep 10, I rewatched ep 6 again. It started with ED receiving a call from EH and she went out to meet him. He couldn't bring himself to meet her. She went home, upset with the fact EH cancelled the meeting and start saying things infront of JH. 

One of the things she said was, ED was going to breakup with her boyfriend...and we saw JH's face, his shocked and "hurt" expression. I was feeling sorry for him cos at that time we didn't know what a nappoun namjha he was. 

But now that we've reached ep 10, when I rewatched that scene, I realized he was shocked to learn ED remembered the part where she wants to break up with him because that means she is moving towards remembering him kidnapping her and drove erratically down the streets and cause the accident. 

He was really afraid ED would remember the crime he had committed. That is why he is pushing himself to recover quickly, forcing ED to stop any contacts with EH and using SR to do what's needed to stop ED from fully remembering what he had done to her. 

Wow. 

Dog bastard. 

@sooyoungdaebak,  I call the man and evil genius he brilliantly think of these plots and can sit and that chair an masterly see to them being carried out.. Yes and he also told ED to stop all contact with EH and even quit accepting his money it's and order from her husband..  JH pride must feel really hurt after going alone with the plan to keep ED to himself and away from EH she still end up back around him and receiving his money he must feels so less of a man can't take care of his family as a whole not even his wife as a man..

Which also makes me think he may thought if I don't have the use of my legs to move on or have the chance to be with a woman that would love me and I can share y manhood with her why should I let ED be with another man to continue sharing they love together.. So if I'm not getting laid she can't either     

Guest agoodheart

Not to defend Jae Ho but I have the feeling that he didn't intend to be evil. He was caught in emotions of the moment, so he dragged Eun Dong away. He was overwhelmed and didn't pay attention to the traffic, and when Eun Dong screamed it was too late to stop. Of course he's selfish and his actions are unforgivable (how come he put the blame on Eun Dong for all the wrong things he did?), but it's understandable why he did the way he did, and I would mark him as opportunist instead of evil. Most likely he will turn for the worse since he's on the verge of losing everything, but I still think his love for Eun Dong and Ra Il is sincere, and he would be able to start anew after accepting the truth that love can't be forced.

I also agree with some of you here that the theme of this drama isn't meant to be too dark. I would actually like to see Jae Ho and Seo Ryung to come to realization in a way that isn't too destructive, so that our OTP and Ra Il would be able to live on and make up for lost time in peace.

Not to defend Jae Ho but I have the feeling that he isn't intend to be evil. He was caught in emotions of the moment, so he dragged Eun Dong away. He was overwhelmed and didn't pay attention to the traffic, and when Eun Dong screamed it was too late to stop. Of course he's selfish and his actions are unforgivable (how come he put the blame on Eun Dong for all the wrong things he did?), but it's understandable why he did the way he did, and I would mark him as opportunist instead of evil. Most likely he will turn for the worse since he's on the verge of losing everything, but I still think his love for Eun Dong and Ra Il is sincere, and he would be able to start anew after accepting the truth that love can't be forced.

I also agree with some of you here that the theme of this drama isn't meant to be too dark. I would actually like to see Jae Ho and Seo Ryung to come to realization in a way that isn't too destructive, so that our OTP and Ra Il would be able to live on and make up for lost time in peace.

If I remembered correctly, the CPmin said in his blog that JH will turn evil later.  

http://fivecard.joins.com/1320

For me, the car accident was bad, but it was not as bad as the continuing daily lies for the past 10 years. 

Dear Eundongers, what's the name of this couple? Vanilla ice-cream? HoDong would be weird :D 

When I first saw HoDong couple, I read it as "Hot Dog" Couple.  OMG!  LOL 

I vote for Eun-Eun Couple. It is kind of cute. :wub:

@QuercusL Good catch on the photo of JH lurking in the background...looks like him to me as well.

I also agree that the accident may have been bad but forcing someone to stay by your side, take car of you, and depriving her of the man that she loved and her son from his father that is absolutely worst.  Just because something is done in the name of "love" doesn't make it redeemable. I think the depraved JH has been there all along and he just pulled off his mask again.

I also have to add that if most of us read about a situation like this in the news the majority would not say poor guy I hope he can be redeemed, we would think what a depraved human being.

Guest agoodheart

If I remembered correctly, the CPmin said in his blog that JH will turn evil later.  

For me, the car accident was bad, but it was not as bad as the continuing daily lies for the past 10 years. 

I just hope it won't leave even more traumatic experience on Eun Dong, Eun Ho, and Ra Il. I hope things get resolved in a way that everyone could finally be at peace, not for Jae Ho's sake but for them.

And yes, I agree that the act of stealing 10 years of a family's life and making Eun Dong taking care of him out of guilt is unforgivable. Hope he will go to the US after recovering and they will never have to see his face again.

Not to defend Jae Ho but I have the feeling that he isn't intend to be evil. He was caught in emotions of the moment, so he dragged Eun Dong away. He was overwhelmed and didn't pay attention to the traffic, and when Eun Dong screamed it was too late to stop. Of course he's selfish and his actions are unforgivable (how come he put the blame on Eun Dong for all the wrong things he did?), but it's understandable why he did the way he did, and I would mark him as opportunist instead of evil. Most likely he will turn for the worse since he's on the verge of losing everything, but I still think his love for Eun Dong and Ra Il is sincere, and he would be able to start anew after accepting the truth that love can't be forced.

Dear Eundongers, what's the name of this couple? Vanilla ice-cream? HoDong would be weird :D 

When I first saw HoDong couple, I read it as "Hot Dog" Couple.  OMG!  LOL 

I vote for Eun-Eun Couple. It is kind of cute. :wub:

@quercusl,  I think the BANG BANG couple sounds much more better 

PHS said how can I remember a song I was seduce by a 90 tail fox and my soul was buried deep in the ground.. We all adults you should know what that means.. :sweatingbullets: 

@quercusl,  I think the BANG BANG couple sounds much more better 

PHS said how can I remember a song I was seduce by a 90 tail fox and my soul was buried deep in the ground.. We all adults you should know what that means.. :sweatingbullets: 

BANG BANG couple?! :w00t: Bingo!

@QuercusL Good catch on the photo of JH lurking in the background...looks like him to me as well.

I also agree that the accident may have been bad but forcing someone to stay by your side, take car of you, and depriving her of the man that she loved and her son from his father that is absolutely worst.  Just because something is done in the name of "love" doesn't make it redeemable. I think the depraved JH has been there all along and he just pulled off his mask again.

I also have to add that if most of us read about a situation like this in the news the majority would not say poor guy I hope he can be redeemed, we would think what a depraved human being.

@thegoldbug,  What can I say it's hard for me to give the depraved psycho any props or find any remorse for his emotions he knew it wasn't like she was hiding or two timing him because PHS must have told ED to stop seeing him after he slept with her the first time.. I also believed ED told JH that she had already given herself to PHS that why JH told ED that PHS had her doing bad things he so don't know her at all.. LOL  I also think ED told JH this for him to give up on her but he wouldn't I guess he decided he didn't care about that and just wanted her.. This why I think he seen them going into the act of they bang bang session before and it made him even more crazy especially if he saw ED enjoying being with another man that wasn't him.. The one adopted dad approved of..    

I just hope it won't leave even more traumatic experience on Eun Dong, Eun Ho, and Ra Il. I hope things get resolved in a way that everyone could finally be at peace, not for Jae Ho's sake but for them.

And yes, I agree that the act of stealing 10 years of a family's life and making Eun Dong taking care of him out of guilt is unforgivable. Hope he will go to the US after recovering and they will never have to see his face again.

@agoodheart,  These are just the reason I loathed him his action can't be dismissed with forgiveness ad even if he was to look at ED and say I'm sorry that won't work because he's not I don't see any redeemable qualities in him or even having mercy for him 

Good morning/night Eundongers :)

I think I like @salijoo @lucy13880 version, EunEun - cos in literal chinese translation (and perhaps korean hanja too) it means Double Gratitude. That is so true of Eun Dong and Eun Ho. For their In Yeon and their decades/time of togetherness and separation, and hopefully an everafter togetherness (I feel it but still gotta wait and see, as CPnim stated in JTBC presscon), they surely will be extemely gratified and thankful, in all senses of the word. (And so will I, and many of us here :) )

There is such a robust conversation in here! I just wanted to jump in and take a moment to comment. 

I'm really liking the theme of recovery. Both JH and ED got injured from the accident. JH is progressing with his ability to walk. ED is recovering her memory. Healing is definitely a positive thing. However, I think the writers go on to show that recovery can result in good or bad consequences and can fundamentally change a person for the worse or better. First of all, JH's motivation to walk is deceptively noble. For one, he wants to be able to carry RI on his shoulders. He also says he want to be able to walk around barefoot for a whole day. However, we also know that what really drives him is this perverted idea he has of what it takes to be a man. Being a man does not include false imprisonment. He wants to be able to walk also to relieve himself of all the guilt he has for the past 10 years. 

On the other hand, ED's recovery is portrayed more as a return to a natural state. She becomes a whole person once she finds her past. But this past comes with it a burden of incredible pain. She has to learn that everyone has betrayed her. She also has to learn of all the time she has lost with EH as a result. Still, I think the writer tries to show that for ED, it's finally worth it for her to get over her fear and face all this pain if it means she gets to be with EH. 

For both "recoveries" it also looks as if they still fail to fully fix the person. JH may be able to walk, but he won't be able to gain ED's heart. He also uses the fact that he's paralyzed as an excuse for why he can't protect his family and compete against EH. However, that excuse will disappear once he's able to walk and he'll have to realize that it wasn't his disability that kept them apart. ED may be able to gain her memories back, and be reunited with EH... but this will surely be short-lived, and as mentioned, she has to pay a huge price. 

@sparkzy Welcome aboard! Glad you took the jump :) Interesting theme on recovery. I enjoyed the parallels and agree with most of them.

But oh noooo...Eun Dong has to pay a huge price? Why? How? No sickness no makjang please. Writernim, please don't go there! 

Eun Dong has already paid a huge price for the past decade, through no fault of hers. Except if making her own choice in love/rejection is considered her fault, then for her love of one man and her rejection of another man, she has already paid a huge price in losing her happiness with the man she loved and still loves; in having her son being raised by a monster and not by his father, in causing the man she loves to suffer hardship of yearnings for the past decade, and the rippling effect of it all... I say enough suffering for OTP already! Eun Dong and Eun Ho need what @sooyoungdaebak (*wink*) termed as rainbows and unicorns. I vote for their happiness, their reunion, their togetherness everafter in thick and thin. Or at least, a satisfactory and plausible conclusion. 

Babe no....

Hidden Content

@xXMzSmilesXx Thank you for that pick-me-up joke this morning. So gooodddd ROFL:D 

I agree with you @jadecloud. ED doesn't need to pay a price, since she has already paid it: 10 years living a different life. Actually, ED can only become happy, if her situation with her "fake" husband is cleared and the paternity is resolved as well. So the couple still needs to fight against SR and JH!

The end should be: ED can finally become a writer and EH is her source of inspiration.

Archived