[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 9 text preview

Any kind soul that could translate?^^

BEFORE I TRANSLATE.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH omg i'm so excited ahahahahhahaa

okay sorry, now that's out of the way....

EPISODE 9 TEXT PREVIEW

‘우리 가보자, 누구 하나 죽을때까지’ 

'Let's go together, until one of us dies'

은호(주진모 분)와 정은(김사랑 분)은 둘만의 추억의 장소에서 행복한 시간을 보낸다. 

Eunho and Jung Eun enjoy a happy time together at the place memorable to both of them.
은호가 준비한 깜짝 선물에 정은은 기억에 한발자국 더 다가선다. 

Through Eun Ho's surprise present, Jung Eun gets one step closer to her memory
재호(김태훈 분)는 정은을 바래다주는 은호를 보게 되고… 

Jae Ho sees Eun Ho dropping Jung Eun off...
한편, 현아(김윤서 분) 가족과 소풍에 나서는 정은에게 은호가 보고싶다며 전화를 걸어오고, 

On another note, Eun ho calls Jung Eun after saying he misses her while she is on a family trip with Hyun Ah's family, 
정은은 참을 수 없이 은호에게 향한다. 은호는 정은을 데리고 별장으로 향하는데…! 

Jung Eun can't hold back and goes towards Eun Ho. Eun Ho takes Jung Eun to a villa...!
기억을 찾은 정은의 본격적인 갈등이 시작된다. 

For a Jung Eun who has found her memory, a real conflict starts.

O.M.G. ..... VILLA? NAMHAE ARE YOU THERE ALREADY?!?!

WILL WE SEE THE RING AGAIN... OMG. ADFJAKDJFAKDJFK

I. CANNOT. WAIT. FOR. THE. NEXT. EPISODE. ADIJFA;DSJFK;ADKDFJ

@i.said.hi  Thanks so much for your translation:)

Now how am I going to get any sleep? Gahhhh....too exciting!

What could that surprise present be? Do you guys think it is a hairpin?

Two families on a trip? And now that Hyun Ah knows about the connection between them and her hyung Eun Ho, I wonder if she will attempt to talk to Jeong Eun and find out how she feels? And encourage her to face the demons and try to regain her lost memories?

So in ep 9, Jeong Eun finally regains all her lost memories! Oh no...conflict? within her own mind or with others? morality or legality...?????

Friday come quickly....

Guest i.said.hi

You're welcome to all, and not a problem :) I don't mind translating certain things ;)

There's speculations that EH bought the villa that they had their special 2 nights 3 days trip..

apparently ( i missed it, does someone remember this scene?) EH's mom talked about his second home, and now people are speculating that his second home might be the villa that young ED and EH went to

You're welcome to all, and not a problem :) I don't mind translating certain things ;)

There's speculations that EH bought the villa that they had their special 2 nights 3 days trip..

apparently ( i missed it, does someone remember this scene?) EH's mom talked about his second home, and now people are speculating that his second home might be the villa that young ED and EH went to

That must be when Eun Ho's parents were gardening and talking in their greenhouse. His father mom mentioned Eun Ho has bought asked them to buy a second house so they are nearer to their greenhouse and not have to travel so far for gardening. I think it was ep 8?

EDIT: It's ep 7. So that means Eun Ho went ahead and bought a second house. Wahh..

rRfvDZN.jpg

gJeeig9.jpg

Guest i.said.hi

That must be when Eun Ho's parents were gardening and talking in their greenhouse. His father mentioned Eun Ho has bought a second house so they are nearer to their greenhouse and not have to travel so far for gardening. I think it was ep 8?

It's actually episode 7, found it! However, now that I re-watched the scene those speculations (in regards to what parents were saying) seem incorrect because the "second house" they mentioned was referring to mom telling dad that Hyun Soo told them to buy/ make a second house, and dad scoffed saying that it's a 1 hour drive from their current house to his house so why should they buy a second house.

However, it can still be possible that he owns that villa 

Joo Jin Mo spotted at this location, also at same beach, by a tourist who doesn't know of MLED or KSR.

Looks like this location will become a hot tourist attraction soon, at the rate that MLED/JJM/KSR/etc is getting popular by the day.

5rJYqgm.jpg

CR: As tagged

Yeah in episode 1 they've established that in the 10 years that ED was gone there were missed opportunities by the 10s and 20s HS.  But it makes you wonder if we'll see ED'S point if view during these missed moments once ED gets her memory back.  What if the theory is correct that ED has been secretly following HS.

It's only Wednesday and how can I survive till Friday?!!! OMG, that preview set our soul on overdrive!! Ahem, soul as per Hyun Ah's version... ;) lol

Squeallllllssss....Villa? Hello skinship!! Hello skin-to-skin!! Aigoo, bang bang bang song is playing in my head now...lol. 

Thanks for the translation! Friday, palli!!!! 

Even if no bang, just a hug or a kiss is sufficient, Writernim. Jaebbal!! Study says bang bang can help recovers memories real fast. ;)  Ok, won't be greedy. Just give us something!! 

Even if no bang, just a hug or a kiss is sufficient, Writernim. Jaebbal!! Study says bang bang can help recovers memories real fast. ;)  Ok, won't be greedy. Just give us something!! 

Where's the LOL button! I really need it! :lol:

One thing I wanna mentioned is Ra Il. He's such an easygoing kid. He doesn't whine, doesn't cry for his mom, doesn't give her a hard time. In fact, he's just an easy kid to look after. Which reminds me of EH's personality when he was young. Granted he made his mom have two religions, he's pretty easygoing, happy and Ra Il has his mom's quiet personality too when she was a child. He's helpful, caring and wants the best for his mom and dad. I like how Writernim makes him such a cool kid. 

all these 7 11 talk make me want to laugh.oops but I am reading this forum in public n people may think i am nuts. And its so refreshing to have a man writing here vs other all women threads.lol

surely that's not the only way to take preconception?haha. anyway I take it as a plot point to conceive the kid.

actually it was quite a bombshell to me too that they make out because it was never hinted in previous EPs.

another point I find the parents evil was that ED had obviously studied quite hard to get into a city university and her language skills should be quite good but they erase all that and she had to make a living as a sales assistant in a kids clothing store. no insult to all sales aassistant out there but ED had some qualifications but they ruining both her personal and professional life.

this post is so boring (quoting a previous writer). keke

@i.said.hi, Whoa~~ Thank you for the trans... OMG, the two next episodes are going to be epic so now: "Bang Bang or not Bang Bang, that's the question?"

BTW, someone on DC noticed this:

Remember when Ra-il kept saying that his father was Superman? 

v78xlIU.jpgLook at Hyunsoo's phone...

GoRwaqy.jpgThis writer is epic!!!

Here the original post: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fashion70&no=39507&page=1 

v78xlIU.jpg

Lyle is the right to buy sweet in the mouth all the time and called my dad Superman jannya

Also known as me seeing Superman again, I looked Episode 2 I got a relationship

The suspension is eundong boyfriend holding phone when you know you're in a scene that can upset the show alone jannya

That look that comes out openly Superman keychain.

If you're laying double track your favorite artist to pick the ones that many key chains That

Is not no little sense?

viewimage.php?id=2bbcc32eecdd36f13e&no=2

The suspension is eundong boyfriend holding phone when you know you're in a scene that can upset the show alone jannya

That look that comes out openly Superman keychain.

If you're laying double track your favorite artist to pick the ones that many key chains That

Is not no little sense?

viewimage.php?id=2bbcc32eecdd36f13e&no=2

Boyinya this is not relevant?

Mr Lyle is just what you are implying that eunho geolro son?

@salijoo,  Hope you don't mind I translated the articles

Dear chingus, on Friday or Saturday if you feel the ground shaking, don't panic! That means the tree has found its right ground. Amen! Just enjoy the shaking. We pop champagne and partayyy! Their souls will meet. I trust you, Writernim. Don't be a tease, jaebbal! 

Archived