[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pardon if my late responses caused any confusion. I'm still trying to catch up with all your wonderful insights/updates by backtracking ...^_^ (and at times couldn't resist responding...hehe)

I have just finished with a MLED marathon and the one remaining thought in my head is rather bloodthirsty.

"When is ED going to start standing up for herself with all the people who have lied and hurt her? When is she going to give it back in spades to the chief architect of her misbegotten life?"

The only man who has been honest to her, even though it cost him, is Eun Ho.  He laid his heart bare to her and she trampled it to a bleeding mess.  He has been steadfast, faithful and determined.  He has pursued her even when it hurts.  I wish for the writer to stop making her a victim of manipulation and give her courage to meet Eun Ho half-way now.  She knows everything after the letter triggered the recovery of her memory.  I wish for Eun Dong to become worthy of the love Eun Ho bears for her.

@klgirl,  Hi,  That's the big question will Eun Dong feel worthy of all this love that PHS/EH have for her until this day how can she return and give the same amount of love to him without feeling guilty for being with another man even if it wasn't at her own will how do ED and EH go back to the way they were and bring that anew..    

I have not...don't know if I will.  I've seen him partly in 200 lbs Beauty and I stopped midway because I wasn't that interested in the movie.  The other work that I've seen him in was Fashion 70s which I didn't really enjoy because of his leading lady.  Chun Jung-myung was the main reason I finished it.  So when I read about My Love Eun Dong, I was actually more intrigued by the plot and the teasers more than anything. 

Anyways,anyone else think that things will get messy soon.  Eun Dong finally gets back her memory but I honestly don't see them truly reuniting until much much later.  For one thing, in the eyes of the public, ED is JE and is a married woman.  JH has public's sympathy because of the event and his disability.  ED/JE is gonna look like she abandoned her child and disabled husband.  HS/EH will also look bad in the eyes of the public because he stole another man's wife.  It won't matter to the public that he has found Eun Dong.  All they will see is that he's a home wrecker. It's gonna be interesting how this will play out and how the writer will handle this.

@honeywell,  This is why I think ED should write her own version of the events between her and PHS /EH and ED /JE not leaving JH and adopted parents out.. This the only way the public won't buy JH sympathy act.. If the public need to be sympathetic it should be to ED and the child they stole to hold her in bondage just so JH could have her..    

Interesting points all. In my mind, I feel Eun Dong is of course as worthy as ever of Hyeon Soo's love, given what we have been shown. I do wonder if this question will pop up in Eun Dong's mind - am I worthy of Hyeon Soo oppa's love?

I'm not sure either, though my inkling tells me Eun Dong will not doubt her worth, and will not feel guilty of having been with Jae Ho because of the circumstance she was in. I think for a start, if that were so, Eun Dong would not have called Hyeon Soo late at night (preview of ep 11).

Rather, if her character development as writernim has shaped, is consistent, she will fight to hold on to Hyeon Soo oppa's love. And after their kiss and dream night together(ep 11...am dying to see how they love each other to death again...hehe), I've to believe that Eun Dong gets more motivated to get her own life back. She gotta start to kickazz!

If she truly has recovered her lost memories, she would and should know who is the bio dad of Ra Il, she should know who caused the accident, and she should get mad at Jae Ho for his lies and despicable behavior which robbed her(and oppa and son) of a decade of happiness. She should question the validity of the so-claimed marriage and how the wedding was carried out, if it was at all.  

But more important than the marriage matter and connecting all the dots, is the immediate removal of herself and Ra Il from that hxllhole of a home, and away from danger. Jae Ho, who ought to know he never had a hold of Eun Dong or her heart, can turn even more monstrous and cause both mom and son great harm. 

----------

From ep 11 preview. we see Eun Dong already starting to loathe Jae Ho. At the hosp bed, when Jae Ho tries to hold her hand, Eun Dong shakes it off. I hope this is just the beginning of her complete rejection of Jae Ho, including leaving him and that home. Eun Ho is so rich. Bet he has more than one property to his name. and so can offer a temp home for Eun Dong and Ra Il. Or better yet, stay with HA and MA.

Hidden Content

@jadecloud,  I hope she don;t get over whelmed about what to do, But the first thing she should do is remove her and RA II from the scary man because he is capable of harming her and the boy especially if he knows ED had that child around his father.. He kept RA II for this reason also to make him feel like a man when he has never been with a woman.. So this is the reason we may see RA II at EH parents home because ED has left him and moved in with the sister or taking over her place because didn't HA move back in with her parents..

I'm just wondering what is the best solution to stop JH and SR dead in they tracks about this fake and fraud marriage business without it effecting EH reputation not that he would care but would she really want to disclose the horrible deeds that they put her through just so JH can have her in his possession..         

KBS Entertainment Program 20150613 - KSR apparently the best dressed (not the most expensively dressed)... she's so voluptuously beautiful!

[photos deleted]

The photos you show of KSR is about how much dresses for actresses cost.  Kim Sa Rang came on top as one with the most pricy dress in this story.   Her dress was priced (a guess by a professional since one can't be sure without direct knowledge) at between $40k - $80k, a price of mid range automobile the reporter pointed out.

Thanks @valsava and @seungshin for the answers. Great to know. 

It seems more and more people are starting to watch this drama and quickly fall in love with it. I always tell my friends, "Just watch the first episode, if you don't like it, don't continue." Sure enough, they fall in love with the 10s HS/ED and continue the drama. Gotta say, Jr is a favorite among the ladies...lol. 

@seungshin 

From ep 11 preview. we see Eun Dong already starting to loathe Jae Ho. At the hosp bed, when Jae Ho tries to hold her hand, Eun Dong shakes it off. I hope this is just the beginning of her complete rejection of Jae Ho, including leaving him and that home. Eun Ho is so rich. Bet he has more than one property to his name. and so can offer a temp home for Eun Dong and Ra Il. Or better yet, stay with HA and MA.

I totally agreed with you!!  I think there is no turning back for Eun-Dong and Jae-Ho.  I think JH and SR will become total evils from now on.  As the written preview said they are going to destroy JEH!  

I think Ra II would be the one who suffered the most in the midst of adult conflicts.  Poor kid!   

As for the ending, I no longer think that ED's marriage would be an issue. Meanwhile, I wonder if our beloved OTP would experience life-death situations.  Why? WriterMin has used various death-related references. Knowing her style, these hints would not be shown without purposes.  Some examples:

1) The dog story which 10s ED read to her grandmother

2) EH said to ED via phone: "Let's be together until one of us dies".

With the realization, I still hold my hope for a happy ending.  After all, there is a happy ending for the dog story.  

I'm keeping my faith in the writer that we're not going to get some random sickness at the end.  Episode 11 will be about ED and HS finding each other again and I  think episode 12 will be the realization by either ED and HS of what they have to face.

So any of the younger actors expected to do anymore filming or are they done?

Thanks @valsava and @seungshin for the answers. Great to know. 

It seems more and more people are starting to watch this drama and quickly fall in love with it. I always tell my friends, "Just watch the first episode, if you don't like it, don't continue." Sure enough, they fall in love with the 10s HS/ED and continue the drama. Gotta say, Jr is a favorite among the ladies...lol. 

@sooyoungdaebak,  I have to admit the innocent young love of PHS and ED for one another is enough to draw you in I thought the boy that played the young JJM was so cute and had a nice body on him for a young man and the girl that played the young ED I thought she had some pretty long legs for her age but they innocent love is what captivate me and the 20's PHS what and Handsome young man and ED the angelic 90 tailed fox What and seductress that ED was she turned PHS out first everything was all on her and he never no other woman to share himself with but her..As long as PHS knows that ED has never been with no other man besides him no woman stands a chance to have him but her..     

@seungshin 

I totally agreed with you!!  I think there is no turning back for Eun-Dong and Jae-Ho.  I think JH and SR will become total evils from now on.  As the written preview said they are going to destroy JEH!  

I think Ra II would be the one who suffered the most in the midst of adult conflicts.  Poor kid!   

As for the ending, I no longer think that ED's marriage would be an issue. Meanwhile, I wonder if our beloved OTP would experience life-death situations.  Why? WriterMin has used various death-related references. Knowing her style, these hints would not be shown without purposes.  Some examples:

1) The dog story which 10s ED read to her grandmother

2) EH said to ED via phone: "Let's be together until one of us dies".

With the realization, I still hold my hope for a happy ending.  After all, there is a happy ending for the dog story.

@quercusl,  This is why I said JH is and evil genius his plan was brilliant you think he didn't factor all this in he wants to inflict as much pain as he thinks received on all of them including RA II the love child like I said he done all of this out of spite.. I also think they will try to hold over ED head something to try and make her leave him or he will be broke..  But I like to think they take shelter at EH G/ma farm for a while.. They could move there and rebuild the farm and they lives make it the place productive were it will pay for they future..  But Eh parents will make sure they would go without.. I just hope we can see a happy wedding before the end of things..        

I have also been wondering about all the death references maybe SR boy toy try and kill EH because SR have fell out of her tree because she has totally been neglected and rejected by EH.. 

As the song goes 

Chingus:

I know we are all dying to know how angry is our JED which might tell us how ready she might be to fight back in order to get her life back and to protect her future life with JEH and her Ra il.  

This is what was in Preview of EP 11:

병원에서 깨어난 정은(김사랑 분)은 돌아온 기억에 재호(김태훈 분)가 소름끼치게 싫고

I translated the sentence as this:

When Jung Eun (KSR) wakes up from the hospital she loathes the memory of Jae Ho (KTH) so much he gives her the chill down her spine… 

As a translator I tried to express her feeling but I thought I should share with you what it says In Korean English dictionary as to what  소름끼치게 싫고could mean.  

These are very strong words.  I feel the writer-nim really wanted us to get the sense of rage JED feels.  I have to believe she didn't write this in preview without being prepared to do something for JED's character don't you agree?

Search result on 소름끼치게 싫고

(3)Words/Idioms

소름 Add to my vocabulary list

goose bumpsgoosefleshgoose pimples

소름이 끼치다[돋다]

get goose bumpsExmaple play

싫다 Add to my vocabulary list

hatedislike

이런 말 하기는 싫지만

hate to say thisbut...Exmaple play

끼치다 Add to my vocabulary list

(폐·불편 등을) cause(formal) occasion (sb sth)

불편을 끼치다

cause sb inconvenienceExmaple play

View 2 more meanings : (폐·불편 등을) cause(formal) occasion (sb sth)

(18)Meanings

reesch Add to my vocabulary list

[형용사] (美속어) 소름끼치는싫은.

willies US·UK [|wɪliz] US · UK play Add to my vocabulary list

[명사] (비격식) (give you the willies의 형태로) 소름끼치게[오싹하게] 하다

make a person's flesh creep[crawl] Add to my vocabulary list

소름 끼치게 하다

make one's skin crawl Add to my vocabulary list

소름 끼치게 하다

freeze a person’s blood Add to my vocabulary list

…을 소름 끼치게 하다

(26)Usage Examples

Usage examples wouldn't paste here properly so I took a screen cap of it.  You will see the English usages of what JED said here:

xhdQCYM.png

Chingus:

I know we are all dying to know how angry is our JED which might tell us how ready she might be to fight back in order to get her life back and to protect her future life with JEH and her Ra il.  

This is what was in Preview of EP 11:

I wake up in the hospital Jung (Kim Sa-Rang minutes) jaeho (Kim, Tae - Hoon minutes) is returned to the storage hate horrified ...

I translated the sentence as this:

When Jung Eun (KSR) wakes up from the hospital she loathes the memory of Jae Ho (KTH) so much he gives her the chill down her spine… 

As a translator I tried to express her feeling but I thought I should share with you what it says In Korean English dictionary as to what  소름끼치게 싫고could mean.  

These are very strong words.  I feel the writer-nim really wanted us to get the sense of rage JED feels.  I have to believe she didn't write this in preview without being prepared to do something for JED's character don't you agree?

make one's skin crawl Add to my vocabulary list

Goose  kkichige  it

freeze a person’s blood Add to my vocabulary list

The ...  Creepy  kkichige  it

(26)Usage Examples

@seungshin,  These are some pretty strong words to describe her feeling for JH and you can't blame her you come up with a lie to rob me of 10yrs of my life when I could have been reunited with the one I love..  Of courses him touching her will make her skin crawl just thinking she slept next to him would make her want to scrub her skin raw.. Also the hatred for him runs deep in her bones,, I think she also feel the same way about the adopted parents because they help feed her this lie hate them down to the bones..      

@seungshin,  These are some pretty strong words to describe her feeling for JH and you can't blame her you come up with a lie to rob me of 10yrs of my life when I could have been reunited with the one I love..  Of courses him touching her will make her skin crawl just thinking she slept next to him would make her want to scrub her skin raw.. Also the hatred for him runs deep in her bones,, I think she also feel the same way about the adopted parents because they help feed her this lie hate them down to the bones..      

Now we see why she said to Dr. Hyun Ah she didn't want to remember (or recover her memory) for fear of the tornado her memory will bring.  She's getting hibbie jibbies from Jae Ho tornado!

Guest vvpal

@seungshin

The Chinese translation says "read 5 pages", there is no specific mention of which 5 pages. I think mom means if you read ANY 5 pages, you will know the truth behind their relationship.

I have to admit I have to admire how ED reacts to Choi's touch, I think if it was me I would totally go crazy and yell with all my might DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN... I would probably also use some of my Kung Fu moves...B)

Guest vvpal

Damnnnnnn! ;)

Though chingu you can't copy website URL, you have to copy URL of the actual image so that "insert image from URL" actually works. :D

I did but it doesn't work for me. I even tried saving a copy of the photo to my Google Photo and using that URL but to no avail. It usually hangs up after I click the INSERT INTO POST button. A few times it showed up on my posting (work in progress) but when I click the SUBMIT REPLY button, it doesn't show up when it's published. I'm perplexed.

Can anyone refer me to tech support and tips? In addition to inserting images, right now when I click QUOTE, the whole thread shows up and I think it's spamming when some posts are unrelated. Using example above, I only wanted to quote @xXMzSmilesXx but everything above came with it and while I can delete the words, I cannot delete the headers.

@seungshin~~

Thank you very much for explaining those Korean words.  Yes, EH should be extremely angry!!  It is consistent to her personality.  Our strong Eun-Dong (as in her 20s) is coming back :)!

@quercusl,  This is the ED I want SR to meet the strong and willful ED. Let her reverse  those charity comments back on her by telling her my man charity acts are over for you .. I want to see ED tell SR he was mines then and he's still mines now so you and scooter boy give it your best shot because the old ED is back and she's here to stay no more separations..    

I can't blame her for loathing him in the least and can only imagine the depth of her fury.  Not only did she sleep next to him for the past 10 years but SHE TOOK CARE OF HIM...fed him, bathe him, worked menial jobs, called him yoebo, tried to make herself feel affection for him, tried to make up for a wrong she never committed, felt guilty that he "saved" her (now that she knows it's a lie), and had this man pretend her son fathered by the man she actually loved was his son and formed a bond with him.

And none of it can be undone, that time is gone.  It would give me chills as well to be even in the same room with a person that did something that reprehensible to me in the name of a sick and twisted love.

I have no words for what a despicable person he is.

I can't blame her for loathing him in the least and can only imagine the depth of her fury.  Not only did she sleep next to him for the past 10 years but SHE TOOK CARE OF HIM...fed him, bathe him, worked menial jobs, called him yoebo, tried to make herself feel affection for him, tried to make up for a wrong she never committed, felt guilty that he "saved" her (now that she knows it's a lie), and had this man pretend her son fathered by the man she actually loved was his son and form a bond with him.

And none of it can be undone, that time is gone.  It would give me chills as well to be even in the same room with a person that did something to reprehensible to me in the name of a sick and twisted love.

I have no words for what a despicable person he is.

@thegoldbug,  Maybe it's his death we are foreseeing because ED wants to kill him.. I know I would feed his azz poison day by day the kind that can't be detected or leads back to her..      

Archived