[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm dying already here... I swear, if that KISS is only imagination i'll fly to Korea and beat up writernim for trolling us so much :angry:

Me too suffering from eundong fever. Ill believe you its not the imagination.

Remember on ep 7! The hug was only his imagination ;(

I'm dying already here... I swear, if that KISS is only imagination i'll fly to Korea and beat up writernim for trolling us so much :angry:

Me too suffering from eundong fever. Ill believe you its not the imagination.

Remember on ep 7! The hug was only his imagination ;(

Yeah, you're right but i think NOW it's the moment for a REAL KISS!! What a shame if that Kiss is not real...

You know the preview for ep 11/12. ED dress-shirt when she was kissing HS in the rain was white. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA it would be epic if the camera has a shot of HS face who is glancing at her dress clinging to her body and the rain droplets slowly gliding down her alabaster skin. After that he scoops ED into his arms and ED wraps her arms around his neck and snuggles into the spot between the neck and the shoulder. Then he goes to the room and lies her down in the middle of the bed and gives her the look ;) and then hovers over her and slowly undo the buttons and then the camera would pan slowly to his face, his eyes filled with desire and his lips parted with desire. And then the camera would pan to ED whose also has a similar expression. Then HS would slowly part her dress and kiss her gently from her shoulder giving  her a trail of kisses from there to her neck to her cheeks to the corner of her lips and finally her lips. BLESS they can just black out there and show us the morning scene with those two snuggling together and HS waking up with a smile to his lips and snuggling closer to ED. AHAHAHHAA just give us some LURRRVEE SCENES!

I can see/hear you writing a FF with @shamrockmom when the drama is over :)

PS:  Here I am posting about chicken soup and this is what you wrote !

I'm always down for a collaboration...:)

I liked your chicken soup/samgyetang post too; sounds like exactly what we will need to maintain strength while writing such a hot scene!

I'm so excited reading the thread with so many inputs.  We all know about limitations of translated works and unless you're a native speaker, or well verse with the nuances of the language, you don't fully get the artistry it conveys. In this case, the poetry of the dialogue, actions, and the overall work gets appreciated because of so many inputs especially to those who take their time to explain the beauty that we miss due to loss in translation. 

I rely heavily on translation but JJM facial expression and his over all acting just make it easier for me to understand.  

There were so much to love about the last episode and to name a few...

1. His smile when he learned that the husband is incapable to sleep with ED.

2. ED calling EH Hyunso Oppa after reading the letter.  

3. Both speeches from EH and the husband.

4. ED meeting the parents (I think this was so important because, they were meeting ED without preconceived idea.  I don't think the parents are aware that they are meeting HS's ED.)

...there are a lot more but I don't want to be redundant.  :D ! 

Let's wait together for the next episode !!!! hahahaha torture torture torture tortoise torture tortoise tortoise!!

Guest lorac

I ship this OTP!!!  

ME ME ME TOO!

Btw, has anyone already started a JJM/KSR shipping thread? I so wanna ship them (against my better judgement) they are so awesomely electrifying. 

Please... no shipping threads! Just enjoy the story and don't speculate on the actor's personal lives.  Wasn't shipping Ha ji Won enough. Well, okay... go ahead and ship if you must...

HA on the other hand is a moral person but she needs to know the full picture of what has been done to Ed and come to her brother/s side. He needs any support he can get.

And can I say how much I like HS/s and HA/s parents. I want ED to be with HS from this moment forever and ever. Can you imagine how happy they all can be? HS and ED with their son and I want from them another child asap! How happy will be grandparents when they found out they have 2d grandchild! These people are the ones who can happily  accept ED as they daughter and give her unconditional parents love she probably never felt before.

Morning All,

Happy 200 pages

@nikvera,  Hi,  I think after HA finishes the DNA test she will contact ED and tell her confidently she needs to talk to her because she will remember what ED told her she was scared to get her memories back.. The question she would ask ED why is RA II name is Choi EA II instead of Park RA II why do my brother son have a different name I understand you lost your memories. For HA she knows from back then her brother really liked ED and knew from PHS she was supposed to have a boyfriend.. Once she get the DNA report she would know that the relationship between JH and JE was never serious as the relationship with PHS because they were each others first and she knows her brother deeply loves this woman..HA is going to know that ED loved her brother she gave herself to him and it wasn't forced but by her living with JH for the past 10 years how do JE feels about EH and do she still love PHS /  EH now.. HA will want ED side of the story and I hope HA tells her not to leave anything out because she's trying to find a way to rectify this situation before the old PHS comes back and blows some fuses about this situation.. HA just knows what's going on by JH conversation and PHS book but I come to thinking it's really skeptical I think JH may have known from a long time ago that she was PHS sister and knew what field she work in.. I bet he choose her just to try and find out some information on PHS in a casual conversation or if he and Ed would run into him at the hospital would he remember her is he married do he have children.. When EH and SR found out who JH doctor was I'm thinking this isn't coincidental..  (Another one of JH manipulative move) He confided in EH sister about all his problems just in case EH becomes a problem he could pass the problem off onto his sister threatening to sue her if ED leaves him..  Just because her being his doctor is a conflict of interests I hope she will stop being his doctor.. I hope ED tell it all to her just so she would know what kind of monsters these people are..

Another thing  have been thinking about when EH parents finds out they have a G/son especially for EH mom when she find out ED was that same little girl that burst into the court room saying oppa didn't do nothing wrong I fell and he took me to the hospital so don't punish oppa and it's the same girl at the kids clothing store and the same girl that her sons love the same girl that bore her G/son you think his parents wouldn't cherish ED they will adore her and I have a feeling that's where ED and RA II will end up at in there home with this it will also help with RA II transition ED and HA can continue to work and G/Parents will have the attention of they G/Kids EH can come home for dinner everyday spend nights there getting to know his son and building his family..                    

HA on the other hand is a moral person but she needs to know the full picture of what has been done to Ed and come to her brother/s side. He needs any support he can get.

And can I say how much I like HS/s and HA/s parents. I want ED to be with HS from this moment forever and ever. Can you imagine how happy they all can be? HS and ED with their son and I want from them another child asap! How happy will be grandparents when they found out they have 2d grandchild! These people are the ones who can happily  accept ED as they daughter and give her unconditional parents love she probably never felt before.

Morning All,

Happy 200 pages

@nikvera,  Hi,  I think after HA finishes the DNA test she will contact ED and tell her confidently she needs to talk to her because she will remember what ED told her she was scared to get her memories back.. The question she would ask ED why is RA II name is Choi EA II instead of Park RA II why do my brother son have a different name I understand you lost your memories. For HA she knows from back then her brother really liked ED and knew from PHS she was supposed to have a boyfriend.. Once she get the DNA report she would know that the relationship between JH and JE was never serious as the relationship with PHS because they were each others first and she knows her brother deeply loves this woman..HA is going to know that ED loved her brother she gave herself to him and it wasn't forced but by her living with JH for the past 10 years how do JE feels about EH and do she still love PHS /  EH now.. HA will want ED side of the story and I hope HA tells her not to leave anything out because she's trying to find a way to rectify this situation before the old PHS comes back and blows some fuses about this situation.. HA just knows what's going on by JH conversation and PHS book but I come to thinking it's really skeptical I think JH may have known from a long time ago that she was PHS sister and knew what field she work in.. I bet he choose her just to try and find out some information on PHS in a casual conversation or if he and Ed would run into him at the hospital would he remember her is he married do he have children.. When EH and SR found out who JH doctor was I'm thinking this isn't coincidental..  (Another one of JH manipulative move) He confided in EH sister about all his problems just in case EH becomes a problem he could pass the problem off onto his sister threatening to sue her if ED leaves him..  Just because her being his doctor is a conflict of interests I hope she will stop being his doctor.. I hope ED tell it all to her just so she would know what kind of monsters these people are..

Another thing  have been thinking about when EH parents finds out they have a G/son especially for EH mom when she find out ED was that same little girl that burst into the court room saying oppa didn't do nothing wrong I feel and he took me to the hospital so don't punish oppa and it's the same girl at the kids clothing store and the same girl that her sons love the same girl that bore her G/son you think his parents wouldn't cherish ED they will adore her and I have a feeling that's where ED and RA II will in up in the home with this will also help with RA II transition ED and HA can continue to work and G/Parents will have the attention of they G/Kids EH can come home for dinner everyday spend nights there getting to know his son and building his family..                    

Just finished re watching ep 9.

Now Reading your post, listening to  Davichi and the tears are streaming. Yah!!  This story is too much.  I hope it all works like you say @valsava. 

You know the preview for ep 11/12. ED dress-shirt when she was kissing HS in the rain was white. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA it would be epic if the camera has a shot of HS face who is glancing at her dress clinging to her body and the rain droplets slowly gliding down her alabaster skin. After that he scoops ED into his arms and ED wraps her arms around his neck and snuggles into the spot between the neck and the shoulder. Then he goes to the room and lies her down in the middle of the bed and gives her the look ;) and then hovers over her and slowly undo the buttons and then the camera would pan slowly to his face, his eyes filled with desire and his lips parted with desire. And then the camera would pan to ED whose also has a similar expression. Then HS would slowly part her dress and kiss her gently from her shoulder giving  her a trail of kisses from there to her neck to her cheeks to the corner of her lips and finally her lips. BLESS they can just black out there and show us the morning scene with those two snuggling together and HS waking up with a smile to his lips and snuggling closer to ED. AHAHAHHAA just give us some LURRRVEE SCENES!

Aish!!!! @xxMzSmilesXx - if the scene you just described actually happens, then your screen cap would overflow the hard drive space of Soompi.com. You did such a detailed job on the stares of Episode 10, thank you so much. But a kissing scene in bed, I suppose you will do 24 frames per second, you might try smaller pictures? Wait, scratch that, I want high definition, thank you ahead of time.

Morning All,

Happy 200 pages

Another thing  have been thinking about when EH parents finds out they have a G/son especially for EH mom when she find out ED was that same little girl that burst into the court room saying oppa didn't do nothing wrong I feel and he took me to the hospital so don't punish oppa and it's the same girl at the kids clothing store and the same girl that her sons love the same girl that bore her G/son you think his parents wouldn't cherish ED they will adore her and I have a feeling that's where ED and RA II will in up in the home with this will also help with RA II transition ED and HA can continue to work and G/Parents will have the attention of they G/Kids EH can come home for dinner everyday spend nights there getting to know his son and building his family..                    

Just finished re watching ep 9.

Now Reading your post, listening to  Davichi and the tears are streaming. Yah!!  This story is too much.  I hope it all works like you say @valsava. 

@luv2skulz,  Thinking from a logic stand point this is the best solution for ED PHS already have a home and it's best right now for him not to rush things he and ED can date and play around but they have to give RA II time to heal and understand.. I'm thinking maybe even call in a child shrink they may want to confided in taking RA II there because he's going to be angry let the G/Parents go with him as of now he has no reason to be mad at these people or take that anger out on.. Also RA II already showing signs of some kind of disorder can't think of the name for it now because of his toxic living condition he so not your normal 10 yr old kids that do 10 yrs kid do so a shrink will also help with this transition and get to the bottom of things of why he's so closed off to kids in school instead of making friends.. I just know ED has know reason to stay or be around the people that done this to her and her son and not only the lie she's been living but also RA II is living that same lie.. The safest place for ED and RA II now would be in the home of EH parents no one can excuse them of being morally wrong and it would also save EH from being made morally wrong to the public and who would question his parents that they took in they G/son and his mom into they home..  EH isn't living there only the Aunt and her Kid..          

2015.6.27 JJM shooting MLE

CImOGtGVEAAtE-g.jpg

CImODfNVAAAhV8V.jpg

The man in black T is his real manager.

CImN688UEAAsGds.jpg

Also the one took photos had written a long passage but I can't translate it. Just put it here.

요새 사랑하는 은동아에 푹빠져살아서 카톡메인에 주진모사진걸어놓고 주진모앓이중이라고 써놨더니 남편이 폭풍질투하면서 집에선 절대 은동이 못볼줄알라고 엄포했어요~ㅜㅜ
그러다 오늘 카페에 일산에서 은동이 촬영한다는 소식보고 가자고 졸랐더니 투덜투덜대면서 가주긴하더라구요ㅋㅋ
햇빛마을 도착하니깐 저희 도착하기 바로직전에 주진모씬 끝나서 보지도 못하고 엄청 실망하고 있었는데 신랑이 막 스탭들 붙잡고 주진모씨 어딨냐고 주진모씬 언제찍냐고 계속 묻고 다니더라구요~ 
게다가 감독한테까지가서 주진모씨 어디서대기하냐 다음씬 어디냐 아주 꼬치꼬치 캐묻고 다음씬장소 스탭들보다 먼저가서 주진모차 찾아다녔어요ㅋ 왠지 주진모차같은 외제차앞에 차세우고 신랑이 갑자기 나가더니 노크해서 차주인하고 뭐라뭐라 얘기하더라구요~ 알고보니 정말 주진모차가 맞았고 매니저한테 네살된딸이 너무팬이라 두시간걸려왔다고 같이 사진좀 찍어주면 안되냐고 물어봤대요ㅋㅋ아숩게도 촬영전에 컨디션조절땜에 안된다그래서 같이 사진은 못찍었는데 바로코앞에서 주진모차에서 나오는거 촬영하는거 실컷봤네요~ 그리고 촬영끝나고 차에타려는 주진모붙잡고 신랑이 딸래미 둘이 안고가서 한번씩 악수해달라고하고ㅋㅋ매니저가 사진은 절대못찍게해서 이렇게밖에ㅋㅋ
집에가려는데 연출감독이 신랑한테 잘만나보셨냐고 묻기까지했어요ㅋ거기 스탭들이 저희남편 남자스토커로 본거같아요 푸하하~
솔직히 주진모 화면보다 별로여서 환상은 쫌 깨졌네요ㅋ
오히려 저위해서 창피함도 무릅쓰고 너무 당당하게 스탭들하게 물어보고 여기저기 찾아다녀준 남편이 오늘따라 왜이렇게 이쁜건지~ 심지어 저녁엔 은동이 본방보라고 설거지까지 해줬어요 으하하~

HS and ED definitely have to go back to see grandma and tell her of the great news that they have found each other. That grandma had a rough time to admit she does not read Korean writing and for that reason there was no way she could read the book "My Love, Eun Dong." I was also sad for her that SE/ED doubted her when she told ED for certain that she was her teacher in that Korean for Seniors class. Grandma complained everyone thinks her memory has gone away and that no one believes her on other things. Grandma also witness another important scene of how much ED loved HS when ED exclaimed, "he is so handsome." ED was looking at HS outside the window of the classroom while she was testing the seniors on "Autumn," "Summer," and then "handsome." Say what? They all said. Then they realized ED was talking about HS and they were ALL happy she is dating such a handsome guy. So the way ED looked at the young HS from her hospital bed continued on in her twenties. She loves HS to pieces. Now, when she regain her memory of HS, she will love him the same way, or even more.

2015.6.27 JJM shooting MLE

CImOGtGVEAAtE-g.jpg

CImODfNVAAAhV8V.jpg

The man in black T is his real manager.

CImN688UEAAsGds.jpg

Also the one took photos had written a long passage but I can't translate it. Just put it here.

Hidden Content

@lucy13880,  Translation done with the help of google.

Fort sseonwat he loves is that you are hooked on the main escape alive katok Dong Joo Jin-mo Joo Jin-mo pictures heartburn place to walk in the house while her husband was never jealous storm eundong is not boljul alrago eompo - ㅜㅜ 
Then go to see the news that eundong shot in Ilsan, a café today jolrat grumble grumble he daemyeonseo long hadeoraguyo ㅋㅋ California 
sunshine village hanikkan arrival deoraguyo attend our arrival to ask Joo Jin-mo scene does not look right before the end on this film I was super disappointed groom staff to hold Mr. Joo Jin-mo Where is continuing and Joo Jin-mo scene when taking nyago -  
Besides Supervision hantekkaji waiting Wondering where to go, Mr. Joo Jin-mo, and then ask eodinya very thin skewer skewers cache've been looking car than go ahead and Joo Jin-mo, and then place a thin staff blah why Joo Jin-mo car like foreign cars groom laying in front of the car suddenly he knocked it out and say what chajuin talk hadeoraguyo - Turns out I asked Joo Jin-mo car he saw him beaten manager andoenyago give 4 year old daughter take a picture hanging came as two hours because so fans should not ㅋㅋ ahsup strangely distressed conditioning before the picture is taken so as not I just gotten Joo Jin-mo from the nose I heartily haneungeo I saw shooting from the car - and the car is taken after taryeo to catch dont groom hugging and shaking hands once go ttalraemi two ㅋㅋ manager Joo Jin-mo pictures are absolutely not to do so only jjikge ㅋㅋ 
the director directed him to the house Reaches groom I saw nyago to ask staff there to meet well-blah I saw that man as my husband stalker puhaha - 
frankly jyeotneyo fantasy than yeoseo by Joo Jin-mo broken screen popped blah 
too proud to ask the staff despite the embarrassment to me rather to find here and there So why go pretty standard - even what look this evening eundong bonbang husband today I played along to wash the dishes euhaha ~

Guest lorac

(OT) Re Empress Ki im so glad some chingus same as me.. i hated JCW (so handsome in healer though) in that weakling yuan emperor role.. i stopped aft 10+ eps n read recaps instead to knw the ending.. JJM indeed v wasted in that drama.. its my 1st time thinkg HJW is pretty too in EK when she transformed to female w her rebonded hair.. i find her v plain in secret garden (i only caught 1 ep n gave up) n kings2heart..

Off Topic: How can anyone say that Jin Mo was wasted in Empress Ki is they didn't watch the drama to its completion. Sure, he became the second lead in the drama but the story needed the Goryeo king to make it work. Throughout, the story was the conflict of the love triangle. Unlike the emperor, Wang Yu demonstrated honor, integrity, a skill for making political and military decisions (although he didn't have the power to carry them through for his country) and ... protect the woman he loved. As much as I hated the ending (I've yet to watch episode 50 with English subtitles) I watched it to the end and even watched  both versions of the final episode. And that final episode shows us just how messed up the story was. If you have to go back and film an alternate ending you know something is wrong with the story. As least that is what I think.

Quote: " QotG remains my favorite kdrama of his, having watched it over 200 times since it aired about 9 years ago."

What? You couldn't have watched it (Queen of the Game) that many times. Even I haven't watched it more than 3-4 time. I think I've watched "Punch" more, especially after subtitles were available. And if we are in a rewatching mood let's not forget Bichunmoo.

Since a few episodes ago, I had a suspition and, to me, it was confirmed in the last episode: JE fell in love with EH, even before knowing or seriously suspecting she could be ED. Of course, in a way, her heart remembered EH through his narratives. I don't know if I can explain well the subtility of what I'm thinking - my english language skil doesn't able me to do it well. But, if the remembrance of JE's heart gave her the conditions to fall in love with him, it was she as JE who fell in love with EH. And that happened (or was achieved) during their first dinner together. What I mean in: she fell for him again, independently of her "first love for him". Technically, he is her first and second love :).

Keeping that in mind, I'm sure JE didn't know exactly - till the letter - how deep and strong was ED's love for EH, maybe she wanted to believe that that wasn't that deep since she was capable to marry and have a baby with another man. The fact remain: she didn't know for sure the extension of that love.

So, in my mind I picture that ED and JE fell deeply for HS/EH, but if I can put this way, these were separated love: they have the same root but were separated.

However, with the recover of her memory, the meaning of ED's love was awakened: JE's love and ED's love were merged into each other, becoming a more powerful and more irresistible love.

I can't see how someone can stop or prevent ED to be together with HS/EH.

And I'm hoping and betting that, as the writer is giving a fresh taking on the classic drama style, she will keep it to the end and will give us a happy end.

The story that 10's ED read was a classic one, but she dared to change its end to attend the "listener" wish. Maybe, little ED is a metaphor or analogy of the writer herself, and then she will take a classic story and give a happy end to please her "listeners" :)

ok I finished ep 10. the whole ep is quite teary but the part that I really cried is when EH imagined ED all over the house naggy him on things and being grouchy. He claims that he doesnt remember how he got home but I think what his manager said to him about marrying your first love could end up happening, got into his subconscious. I think that part is particularly poignant, because after imaging all that, EH look really sad. The writer understand human relationships quite well, from here, I know how much EH love ED,  because even if ED really became so naggy and grouchy, EH still feel sad that he could only imagine all this and not experience it in real life.

The evil female director is plain irritating and I hope they spend less time on her. Although I was quite moved that her minion in bed actually do love her. hmmm, life is complex.

Anyway, I wish they make Ra II younger, but of course they cant because the gap was 10 years. I mean realistically, a ten year old boy will fully identify his father and in future if you tell him that his father is somebody else its really hard.

ED really love EH as much as him. she was the one who started everything and also looked for him. She never wanted to date Choi Jae Ho and its quite obvious her adoptive dad had something to do with this.Maybe her mum was the one who wanted to adopt her and not her dad.

There is so much injustice to this love story and you cant help but really hope the leads can come together and have a happy ending. At least I am glad, ED's hairdresser unni understood everything and support her.

(OT) Re Empress Ki im so glad some chingus same as me.. i hated JCW (so handsome in healer though) in that weakling yuan emperor role.. i stopped aft 10+ eps n read recaps instead to knw the ending.. JJM indeed v wasted in that drama.. its my 1st time thinkg HJW is pretty too in EK when she transformed to female w her rebonded hair.. i find her v plain in secret garden (i only caught 1 ep n gave up) n kings2heart..

Off Topic: How can anyone say that Jin Mo was wasted in Empress Ki is they didn't watch the drama to its completion. Sure, he became the second lead in the drama but the story needed the Goryeo king to make it work. Throughout, the story was the conflict of the love triangle. Unlike the emperor, Wang Yu demonstrated honor, integrity, a skill for making political and military decisions (although he didn't have the power to carry them through for his country) and ... protect the woman he loved. As much as I hated the ending (I've yet to watch episode 50 with English subtitles) I watched it to the end and even watched  both versions of the final episode. And that final episode shows us just how messed up the story was. If you have to go back and film an alternate ending you know something is wrong with the story. As least that is what I think.

@lorac,  I agree JJM was never wasted in Empress Ki I like he played this role it was the second time I saw him in a Saguek loved him in Buchmoo one thing  found in common in all three drama which includes MLED that JJM role plays the role of a man loving only 1 woman and never giving himself to another he had plenty of female that would do anything for him just to try and win his heart like SR but they was never able to conquer it because his heart already had and owner just like now and that's ED only have the privilege of owning..      

Guest lorac

@ valsava said: ... one thing  found in common in all three drama which includes MLED that JJM role plays the role of a man loving only 1 woman and never giving himself to another he had plenty of female...

JJM seems to choose roles where his character has a love for only one woman. Same with GotG and Punch. His film choices are a bit more eclectic but for drama, his characters seem to be the "undying love" type. Or maybe that's the way Korean dramas are written. I've seen this theme in so many dramas. Even MLED has all the stereotypes, but I've loving it.

I'm also watching "Mama" from 2014 and talk about stereotypes... so exasperating!

Archived