[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

what a great episode tonight , next week is like the notebook scene .jjm and ksr looking soo hot.cant wait 

oh I thought I was the only one thinking about that ..~~~yesss....it is like that scene which tigger off the first kiss ~~LOL and now is the reunion kiss .`~!!!!

in the movie ,it was the scene when they are reunited too .after he said he send letter every day - 365 of them  ..and she never received it .but if I rem I think the parents rejected it away or something too long ago the movie but yes he went to army too I think ~^^ ...

but I thought sooooo sweet to link it to that love letter he wrote for her ...found ten years later

Notebook took 365 letters.  Eun Ho only needed 1 letter !  Not bad.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't loved a drama this much since Heart To Heart ended.  What a well-written drama....really like the writer's sense of timing and how the backstory is being fleshed out now from ED's pov.

I agree with an earlier post.  I don't believe that HA would go so far as to betray her Oppa with DNA hanky-panky.  When JH confides that they need a baby so that he can hold onto ED, she must have realised that RI is not his son.  That DNA test is for her and RI, she is probably testing to confirm if they were related.   Hope she will tell ED and her Oppa the truth.

The accident plainly originated from JH's rage and jealousy.  He took her away and drove recklessly.  The part where he lays the blame on poor unsuspecting ED is for making him get jealous and angry enough that the accident occurred.  Just another example of hiw twisted this man is that he can use it to guilt his wife into staying in a marriage that is a lie and hardship.

Oh my boy JH did not disappoint, his true colors came shining through.  Him and SR thought they were so clever with their little plan but it blew up in their face big time.  HS finally sees SR for how she truly is and ED not only left by physically pushing JH's hand off her, I think it was the push she needed to finally read the letter.

Hidden Content

I loved the way the writer painted him as somewhat a victim in the beginning to illicit pity from some but has slowly peeled back the layers to show how unremorseful and obsessive he truly is.

After JH calls SR to make sure EH is there because he doesn't like the way EH is combative (he'd called ED from the beach)

SR said that's not hard.  When she hangs up with him she says 'though it could make EH even more combative'.  She knows EH's nature but she went ahead and did it anyway to very ill effect indeed.

Are JJM and KS married?  They really do look good together.   But wow HS/EH looked like a teenager as he was holding ED's face in the preview.  I'm amazed of how much he can change his facial expression in an instant.

As much as I don't want to see it but I think we're gonna see some back history of who JH really is to ED prior to the accident. 

Spot on! :)  I thought the same "Wow he looks years younger !!!! :D 

In the previews is EH's sister doing a DNA testing switch?

@honeywell,  I don't think she's doing a test switch I think it's more that she's trying to satisfy her own curiosity, or maybe JH brought two samples of his own DNA to try and pass RA II off as his.. I don't think HA would be that evil and cruel to deny her own brother of his child after all he's done for her in her widow mother life..  I just can't see HA also robbing him of his son life that was done by two people once before and I hope she don't join the crusade it would be just to cruel not only is she robbing her brother but her parents daughter and herself..     

@valsava chingu I agree. No I don't think HA will have any sympathy or compassion, much less helping JH in his crusade, once she realizes RI is indeed her nephew, EH's son. She will also realize how evil JH and stepdad/mom have been to 'chain ED to his side' with all the lies and sham. She'll have sympathy for ED too. Poor ED and EH. It's time to right the sorry situation and have them back together. How that will happen is the magic that I'm/we're waiting for from writernim and PDnim. Of course, from our OTP and other cast, and their awesome performances.

One thing I'm really afraid of....JH being so evil and still stronger than ED, will he force himself on ED now that he knows he is losing ED to EH? Argggh. ED ah...remove yourself and RI from that house. Paili!

I haven't watched the episode yet but, I can say definitely she has absolutely no business running a DNA test without her patient's knowledge or request. That is completely without ethics. But, I know, I know drama rules.

No she's DOING A PATERNITY TEST, it's written Park HYUN AH and the other sample CHOI RA IL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*clap * clap* ...now i just have to wait to teared up when the real family are together ...so romantic to think .that ten years not only was that his woman was his only .also have a child of his

that ten years really wasn''t lost  ..i love the writer for writing in such a way that agree so much with my heart .~~~~!^^ ...

ji eun ho..you are not lonely anymore .you have a wife back and a son now..( i think winning the child''s heart will be one task you have to take up soon ) 

so true  ! i hope the magic continue ..

.they will not suffer from what Notebook couple have gone through  when they grow old , too sad to witness when your love withered and forget you .and herself .and you read to her about the story of you two .because she know she is losing her memory ..and write on the notebook to let you read to her .so she will remember again .that was the part of Notebook that have me in tears ..rather than their passionate young love  he waited by her side day after day , repeating their  love story to her  , while just waiting..for even a brief 10 seconds when he can see from her eyes she will recognise him  ..

this pair ..they have the memory loss first .so that wont happen again when they  will grow old together ..

Did jh just gave away that he is not ra il father!!

I think he did. So he knew all along that RI isn't his kid! KARMA is coming at ya, JH!!!!

Of course he knew, he never slept with her.

That's right. He couldn't have slept with her. Exactly why I thought all along ED isn't a promiscuous gal.

But the poss is there because JH and ED may have used invitro after the accident. Or that JH and/or stepdad could have cooked this up. 

@jadecloud and anyone else who has any more doubt RI is not JH's son (ie. EH's son).

JH basically said he never had a child with ED

I mean it's not like they are going to show us EH's sperm traveling to ED's uterus and becoming baby Ra Il.

I'd say we have enough evidence to put this to bed (pardon the pun)

Now the challenge is how EH and ED face the world together and how far they will be shaken.  

No she's DOING A PATERNITY TEST, it's written Park HYUN AH and the other sample CHOI RA IL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*clap * clap* ...now i just have to wait to teared up when the real family are together ...so romantic to think .that ten years not only was that his woman was his only .also have a child of his

that ten years really wasn''t lost  ..i love the writer for writing in such a way that agree so much with my heart .~~~~!^^ ...

ji eun ho..you are not lonely anymore .you have a wife back and a son now..( i think winning the child''s heart will be one task you have to take up soon ) 

so true  ! i hope the magic continue ..

Hidden Content

Oh boy. Looks like I really have to re-watch The Notebook before ep 11 airs. Maybe even re-read 'A Dog of Flanders' ebook. If anyone's interested, here's a free ebook to chew on :) 

That's prob a good remedy for the long long wait.

I mean it's not like they are going to show us EH's sperm traveling to ED's uterus and becoming baby Ra Il.

That would be something new, throw in a little bit of sperm anime, each with EH's face, perhaps they'll talk..."Let's Go"......:D...I think they did that in "Look who's Talking"

Are JJM and KS married in real life?  They really do look good together.  I would ship them if they got together. 

But wow HS/EH looked like a teenager as he was holding ED's face in the preview.  I'm amazed of how much he can change his facial expression in an instant.

As much as I don't want to see it but I think we're gonna see some back history of who JH really is to ED prior to the accident. 

yes .lol to think i watched his drama since ""Punch"" time before My Love Eun Dong ..i loved his DY in Fashion 70s .yup i am one of those few who were in DY camp lol~~~~while the rest on bin si! JJM glows up my screen then .

but this time .it even seem like he is getting younger and younger !,,,,and kim sarang getting more beautiful with each esp ..and her acting surely so much improved from last i saw her ..actually i dun have a good impression of her performance in ""A love to kill""  .but i do really like her Tokyo Shower .which was a bittersweet mini drama . .and now her Eun Dong is touching my heart .now i know why she say she love this role alot ..and also JJM .i think he really unload alot of emotion into the role ...he really feel so much in Eun Ho..i am really happy for him that he have a role that he can connected so much with  ... ~~~~! ..he feel so tired out in his last role .in saguek . .. ..his eun ho will last me for a long time i think ..

@seungshinl

thanks for your translation .and for waking up early to do this ~~.

yes that stare war ..lol ..it seem like several round of battle had been fought (right from that lift door stare ..the war was declared )  ..

just that i feel for the Eun Dong  in between .

was glad she had enough and stood up to leave .! and to shake off that grip from her husband.

she knew it was deliberate plan by JH. that so called husband of hers ..doesn''t know what JE is doing against her heart .now he had ruined it all for himself

her memories .is back ..his role in her past is clear now ..there was no saving of her and getting himself injured ( making himself into a so called hero )  

.that was such a lie .to burden her with his handicap.

One thing, one of the main things, I love about this writer:

She made Eun Dong, a honest smart brave little girl who says what she means and acts on what she wants. No matter what.  

She remains steadfast.  I just trust the writer to keep adult Eun Dong, honest, smart and brave grown up woman which she will need to be to handle all that will come their way from the world.  

The writer of course made Eun Ho a hot blooded, honest, brave, act before you think kinda man and he's still like that as an adult.

Even though I feel ugly things will come their way it's nice to know I don't have to worry about them suffering fools.  Easily swayed by anything.  It's such a strong foundation to watch this beautiful drama unfold.

what a great episode tonight , next week is like the notebook scene .jjm and ksr looking soo hot.cant wait 

oh I thought I was the only one thinking about that ..~~~yesss....it is like that scene which tigger off the first kiss ~~LOL and now is the reunion kiss .`~!!!!

in the movie ,it was the scene when they are reunited too .after he said he send letter every day - 365 of them  ..and she never received it .but if I rem I think the parents rejected it away or something too long ago the movie but yes he went to army too I think ~^^ ...

but I thought sooooo sweet to link it to that love letter he wrote for her ...found ten years later

@sheungsinl hopefully the kiss wont only be his imagination

I also think JH may be talking to HA when we hear him say in the preview "We need to have a baby, we don’t have anything that tie us together", he may not even realize what he is giving away. This may instigate the DNA test.

Exactly, she's smart so hopefully she will put 2 and 2 together and think Ra il might be her own nephew?  Her brother's son?  Or there is a possibility?  Wouldn't this turn her around?  Surely it should?

SO JH still didn't know HA was EH's sister I have to assume.

Did jh just gave away that he is not ra il father!!

I think he did. So he knew all along that RI isn't his kid! KARMA is coming at ya, JH!!!!

Of course he knew, he never slept with her.

That's right. He couldn't have slept with her. Exactly why I thought all along ED isn't a promiscuous gal.

But the poss is there because JH and ED may have used invitro after the accident. Or that JH and/or stepdad could have cooked this up. 

@jadecloud and anyone else who has any more doubt RI is not JH's son (ie. EH's son).

JH basically said he never had a child with ED

I'd say we have enough evidence to put this to bed (pardon the pun)

Now the challenge is how EH and ED face the world together and how far they will be shaken.  

@seungshinl Thanks for all your awesome translations chingu :)

Oh no... . I didn't really doubt RI is EH's son. Not much to begin with, and I think since ep 3 I was more sure. From then, I was putting my neck on the chopping board saying RI's gotta be EH's son. Saying ED isn't a promiscuous gal. I laid out the invitro reason just to show why some of us here in this thread have their doubts. Which actually is the magic again from writernim. 

Archived