[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@darnthiskdrama, @luv2skulz  Welcome aboard the thread..

@luv2skulz,  I think the small and powerful moment for ED and PHS will start tomorrow because she's asking for him..

OK to all when did JH learn that his doctor was EH sister because last week he didn't know this but he's aware of this today..

@thegoldbug.  I also didn't like the way he smiled like yea I bet you she mines after ED came back this is why I think he feels confident and cocky to hold this interview but I don't think things will turn out the way he expects them to.. Especially since ED is calling HS Oppa.. I like to see him and SE plan blow up in they face..     

Does JH know oppa/dongseng relationship already???

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other thoughts:

This man bought a private villa to share with someone who he has not seen in 10 years, and someone who was not even his girlfriend when he did see her last, and this woman thinks he will be satisfied taking a backseat to anyone in her life?

Did she have to pick a ring?  She hasn't been wearing one this whole time. 

I follow the argument that EH is being selfish, but I wish everyone else involved would stop acting as if they are not pushing their own selfish agendas just because they are on the "right" side of the argument. 

Speaking of which, there always has to be a wench, huh?

Back to my identity question: who is the one so deeply in love with EH right now?  ED or JE?  To me JE doesn't really know him well enough to have such strong feelings, and if all of her memories and associated emotions are not back already how could she possibly love him as ED?
i think that she loves him as both, her heart not only flutters for the sexy single minded and loyal EH thats shown in front of her but her heart also flutters when she remembers the tenderness and love of HS from back then coupled with the intense feelings she had since she herself was 13. Tonight in her journal at 13 she wanted to marry HS.  When she was in college she told her friend what she wanted from HS was marriage.  Her feelings were always deep.  I think I saw that tonight as she struggled to do the right thing and end it with EH to continue being JE even though EH now accepted her in his heart not as ED but JE

@darnthiskdrama, @luv2skulz  Welcome aboard the thread..

@luv2skulz,  I think the small and powerful moment for ED and PHS will start tomorrow because she's asking for him..

OK to all when did JH learn that his doctor was EH sister because last week he didn't know this but he's aware of this today..

@thegoldbug.  I also didn't like the way he smiled like yea I bet you she mines after ED came back this is why I think he feels confident and cocky to hold this interview but I don't think things will turn out the way he expects them to.. Especially since ED is calling HS Oppa.. I like to see him and SE plan blow up in they face..     

Does JH know oppa/dongseng relationship already???

I don't think so.  This has not come out in the drama so far.

One more reasons why I think ED's step father's motivation has nothing to do with money.

When he and his wife (ED's mother) were arguing in EP 9, the mother mentions the fact that you have to pay $1M US ($1B Won) to have EJH's ace on an advertising billboard.  She argues as one of her points, for him to be that successful but still searching for ED, he may be the true partner for ED.  To that the father accuses his wife of being motivated by money, and that being something despicable.  She responds that's not her point and that he should read at least the first 5 pages of the book.  She must have been impressed by the book 'MLED.'

I believe ED's father's motivated by his 'love' for JH as his 'son' and complete disregard and neglect for the feelings of his adopted daughter.  Which I feel is very realistic within the social context of Korea unfortunately.

Guest SugarCrush

I don't know if some people are watching this on viki while reading the timed comments, but I must say that I really can't stand how everyone keeps calling ED a cheater. If I were her, I wouldn't be able to go home to someone who's been lying to me for 10 years, I mean how could I trust that person and look into his face everyday? She's the one who's been cheated, they stole her youth, her beauty, her memories, her identity and her entire life. They made her into a servant, her mother-in-law doesn't treat her right and I hate how her husband loves to remind her that she's the one that made him paralyzed, no, just no, everytime he says it, I feel like screaming "Even if that's the truth, it was YOUR choice she didn't ask you to save her", but I gotta forgive him, that's probably due to his fears and insecurity. In short, ED can't be a cheater, since her relationship with her husband has been based on cheating and lying since day one.

Well Eun Dong if you're crazy in love I'm going crazy for this drama as well!

YES!  We will all be wearing straight jackets together in the Soompi section of the psych ward...

Question: does anyone doubt that our always honest ED lied flat out to EH when she told him she loved her husband?  That really killed me. 

And what do you think EH meant when he told her, "You left me to live like this? Live well so I can forget you." or something like that...  Does he mean in terms of her health/memory, finances, not pursuing writing career, something else?!?  Something about that line makes me think that he thinks that she pick hubby Choi over him 10 years ago, and the accident happened later.  I think he feels a little like she is playing with him, now and then, and of course he doesn't know full story/her true feelings, which explains why she called him one-sided back in episode 5 or 6 (after he called her out of the apt but didn't meet her). Aigoo... These two.

I don't know if some people are watching this on viki while reading the timed comments, but I must say that I really can't stand how everyone keeps calling ED a cheater. If I were her, I wouldn't be able to go home to someone who's been lying to me for 10 years, I mean how could I trust that person and look into his face everyday? She's the one who's been cheated, they stole her youth, her beauty, her memories, her identity and her entire life. They made her into a servant, her mother-in-law doesn't treat her right and I hate how her husband loves to remind her that she's the one that made him paralyzed, no, just no, everytime he says it, I feel like screaming "Even if that's the truth, it was YOUR choice she didn't ask you to save her", but I gotta forgive him, that's probably due to his fears and insecurity. In short, ED can't be a cheater, since her relationship with her husband has been based on cheating and lying since day one.

i always turn those off...

Well Eun Dong if you're crazy in love I'm going crazy for this drama as well!

YES!  We will all be wearing straight jackets together in the Soompi section of the psych ward...

Question: does anyone doubt that our always honest ED lied flat out to EH when she told him she loved her husband?  That really killed me. 

And what do you think EH meant when he told her, "You left me to live like this? Live well so I can forget you." or something like that...  Does he mean in terms of her health/memory, finances, not pursuing writing career, something else?!?  Something about that line makes me think that he thinks that she pick hubby Choi over him 10 years ago, and the accident happened later.  I think he feels a little like she is playing with him, now and then, and of course he doesn't know full story/her true feelings, which explains why she called him one-sided back in episode 5 or 6 (after he called her out of the apt but didn't meet her). Aigoo... These two.

i'm a diehard b2uty.  B2st has a song called Good Luck,,it mirrors the same emotion.  Live well as much as I have suffered because of you, or something like that.

English Translation of Good Luck:
Why why you leave me alone baby
I’m still still loving you
Right now you’re leaving me behind but
I wish you happiness

Like a habit you always told me
About what will come to you and me [YS] (Our last)
Like a habit I always told you
I will do everything I can
To protect

(I wanna) [DW] Hold you tight
Make you mine
Never leave me alone
I only want you
That’s enough for me
In the end everything went wrong
Why are you leaving me behind when I’m like this

Good luck baby good luck to you
You have to be happy
Me who only looks at you
If you’re leaving me behind when I only had you

Whoever you meet
You have to be happier
As much as the pain you caused me

I hate you love you
Up and down multiple times in a day
Feels like an elevator
Heal me I’m heartsick
There ain’t no cure for my disease
I’m worn out because of you
The amount of pain you caused me
I can’t estimate it
In this situation
I fold my hands together for you
I pray for ya
Good luck to ya

(I wanna) [DW] Hold you tight
Make you mine
Never leave me alone
I only want you
That’s enough for me
In the end everything went wrong
Why are you leaving me behind when I’m like this

You have to be happy
Me who only looks at you
Whoever you meet
You have to be happier

You have to be happier
Just know this as you leave
There is no one who will love you like I did
I’m just one of your many break-ups but
You are my first and last

You have to be happy
Me who only looks at you
Whoever you meet
You have to be happier

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/beast-good-luck-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz3eEa8i33R 
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook

Guest SugarCrush

i always turn those off...

That's what I'll do from now on.

When the mom called ED to come home, I was hoping she would say  things like " so we lied to you for several years, swapped you true love, swapped your baby daddy, made you believe you were someone else completely...please forgive us"  lol instead she gives her a  box, sure it helped but damn that box didnt reveal anything but they fact that we already know which is ED and EH really love each other. ....next time a big reveal is expected I hope juicy information will be revealed. No more beating around the bush.

Husband Choi holding on to ED still frustrates me. I do not like they lied about who Ra II real father is. Hows he going o adjust to a new dad, cause i dont see EH lettin RaII go after finding out he's his father...that is unless Ra II already knows otherwise.. thats going to be a mess . CAuse the only thing that is holding ED with husband choi is Ra II .

Another thing that frustrates me is SR and Husband Choi who are too possessive upon people that dont want them. I would understand if Ed actually loved Husband Choi or EH loved SR but ://////.... hopefully episode 10 will have some real action. I cant stand seeing EH and ED struggling to be together when they should be mending they shattered relationship.

I was just gonna post about the " she is married, that is not right " crowd.  How dumb can people be?  She was kidnapped, conned, her memory manipulated etc. etc.  how hard is it to understand?  There is a hard core Viki crowd that has this real "anti adultery" streak that is just from another century.  They don't get nuance, or in this case: slavery.  

I really hope the character Park Hyun Ah, EH's sister, comes through. So far, from every indication, she is a really cool woman. HA is a smart woman but she is also all "heart" just like her oppa HS. It was quite a bombshell for her to love a terminal cancer patient and that even had me saying, "no, find someone else." The actress for HA is Kim Yun-Seo and I have seen her as an evil second female lead in "You are the best, Lee Soon Shin" with IU as the female lead. I thought she was beautiful then even though she had an evil role. But in this drama I fell in love with her with the way she dealt with everyone; she seems to be a great mother too. I will trust her as a smart and righteous person and because of that I hope she can understand the love between our OTP as HS understood her love for her late husband. HS' parents are way cool, especially his dad, and ahbojee knows Eun Dong is perfect for his son and hopeful he could learn enough of their situation to help the good guys' side. It is too bad HA never had a chance to meet the young Eun Dong because surely she knows how happy Hyun Soo was that one morning. She should be able to recall the mood swing of her brother of many years. Hyun Ah, hwaiting!

I'll totally concur with a few opinions on this page, there's no redemption or forgiveness for those that took what they did from ED. I so rarely ever get emotionally invested in dramas, what happened to ED must be a massive subconscious fear of mine (lmao) because I'm surprised at how often I keep getting offended on ED/EH's behalf when words like infidelity/cheating/etc with a negative connotation come into the conversation because that "marriage" is so much worse than a sham, it's actual brainwashing. Considering how lovesick Eundonga was since childhood over Hyunsoo, she would have never, ever made the same decisions in the right state of mind. They completely took away her consent over her own life. This person doesn't belong to you! She's not a pet you can put in a cage! You even brainwashed the kid! And everyone that knows her! Ugh. It's awful. I really hope our EH/HS (and Hyuna, too) find out the extent of the lies and what they've all put on ED, so they take proper action, because I'd hate for this all to be resolved with some tears and an apology. Could ED potentially find out that Ra Il is EH's son in EP10? Since she'd recover the memories of Namhae? Is that too much to hope for? Ah.

ED's (step) mom's "good" gesture isn't seen as righteous to me. She's 10 years too late. When she brought up about how much EH makes, I feel so upset. Her jerk dad brought up a good point which she may have agreed to 10 years ago: Money. She may have agreed to have ED marry Choi cos he's a famous baseball player and his family is wealthy. ED was and is living JE's life in their hands, never ED's. To me, both mom and dad are selfish, deceitful and karma should kimchi slap them in the face! These two make me feel sick. 

And those ppl on Viki, are they watching the same drama as us?! Cheater? Seriously? Pfft. 

@luv2skulz and @SugarCrush--I usually find the Viki running comments a treasure trove of snark and humor. That being said, they can also tell me a lot about the warped worldview that some viewers have. It's almost to the point where I question if we are watching the same drama with the same subtitles!  Secret Love Affair was a fine example of this. At first the AA (Anti-Adultery) crowd were very sympathetic to HW's Husband-In-Name-Only Kang.  I would get enraged at comments like, "Poor dude, she's cheating on him" when it was clear to me from Episode 1 that Kang was a despicable character. Slowly, however, things changed as the drama went on. By the middle episodes, the tone shifted to, "Well, he is pretty much a jerk...", then "This guy needs to go", and by the final episodes, I remember reading comments to the effect of: "Kang needs to die a slow and painful death, with rats involved..." I would hold out some faith that there are some logically minded viewers out there, and they will hopefully shout down the AA's. I've seen it before, and if not--well, thank goodness there is an "off" button for the running comments!

I'm not surprised to find that the same AA crowd is back again for MLED. There was an excellent post here earlier in the week that laid out logically why ED is not committing adultery--my apologies for not being able to find it and credit properly. Starting from a lack of a marriage license, to consent when she was not in her right mind, to the cover-up perpetrated by her adoptive family, there are plenty of reasons to believe the marriage is a sham, both legally and emotionally. In addition, one could argue the marriage is invalid since it's never been consummated either! (Now I know I've watched HITTG too many times, and it has affected my thought processes!) 

@luv2skulz Yup, I've read somewhere the team's name is Playboys. There are hawt actors in the team. Won Bin is one of them. Gawd! Waee we weren't at the stadium when they were playing baseball? :lol:

Yes, also JJM's best friends Jang Dong Gun and Hyun Bin were the members. :w00t:

Re: JE being a cheater -- I am a very conservative person. If I believe she was truly married to that man, the fact that JE was even having dinner with EH would have had me on her case, no matter if EH was her first love. One just does not do that as a married woman out of respect for her husband - even if eventually the marriage turned loveless. But - even I am making an exception in this case, cause she lost her memories and has been completely cheated for 10 years!! And the perpetrators show absolutely NO sign of remorse or a desire to want to right the wrong. In fact, they are amping up and finding even more ways to hold onto the lie. I do believe she should really divorce his 'beep beep" before moving onto EH. EH or not, JE needs to get away from this man (JH) and stat. 

So I did not read EH questioning JH's medical disabilities (in a certain area of manly functions) as him suspecting that RI might be his child and not JH's. But once I read some comments, I think we all think that EH is suspecting about RI? I originally thought he was just thinking about whether or not ED has been faithful to him. LOL 

I really really want EH to be suspecting RI's paternity now. As I see it and I said earlier this week after last week's 2 episodes that EH seriously needed to up his game. I think even after ep 10, while he is going to go for it - his going to go for it is not enough. He still has NO clue about any of conspiracies that are going on surrounding ED and then himself with SR and her doings. He doesn't know his opponents at all... how can he expect to win the war? I still think he needs to focus a little less on ED - cause we know that the key to ED's heart is HS. EH has this and is his trump card. But it does help to have them actually be validate by her as ED and not as amnesia suffering JE with vague memories of ED. keke - I do think that EH will be even stronger if he knows that ED still loves him so very much and it's not just him suffering alone. He needs to get his battle armor ready. They have to face reality and unravel the lies. I cannot see how they can be together happily without resolving all these issues and baggage.

If we were keeping score, the evil team is ahead by 1 million to 1. They have RI, the pyscho ice queen, master manipulator JH... the list goes on and on. For 10 years, they have kept up this charade. Even if EH has to give up everything he has, he has to do it in a smart way... don't just throw everything away for nought! EH - you must be able to win the war waged against you and ED. It seems that this war with JH and EH has start way back in the 20s. I think it's great that he'd be willing to give up everything but he has to be able to reap the rewards too. So use it wisely!!! HS-ED fighting!!!!!!!

And I want to hear ED do her cute chant for HS --- ED fangirling HS is just way too cute. It must be paralleled in the 30s.

JJM in a suit - so freaking hot! Nicely combed hair... I have a thing of that - just some reason, the nice neat hair and the suit = super sexy. Nice last scene. More HS, less JH. Can we have that? keke...

@SugarCrush,  I turn the Viki onscreen comments off, too.  Way back years ago, I didn't know you could do that, just didn't

notice that feature.  And sometimes the comments had good info. related to actors or events in the drama.  Finally, they were annoying for lots of different reasons.  PLUS, I was already reading the subs as fast as I could --- I was missing the drama video itself!    :blink:    Totally crazy!

EDIT:... I rarely look at the Viki comments section, especially if a drama has any topic with  shades of good and evil, religion, etc.  Too much controversy and "arguing".  I like Soompi forums, some blog comment sections,.  Youtube comments, to me, get way out of hand, but "freedom of speech",  stretched almost to the breaking point ---vulgar, crude language and also cruel, harsh remarks!   As much as I like Youtube videos, I've learned to "skim" over the comments to those that make sense.

Archived