[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vvpal

JJM is so handsome and hot here , I almost forgot he was in Empress Ki

And may I remind you he was also in Frozen Flower? I feel I've seen all of him. ☺️

Talking about EK, Aish. I really wonder why he would take that role. It's at best second lead only. But he deserves so much more. JCW is good, but so is JJM. And his 'fate' in EK is horrible. Why JJM-ssi, why did you take that role? So happy to see you in MLED. Hope you get your gal this time. Fighting!

@jadecloud, @seungshinl  @lucy13880   Thank you for letting us know.

I actually stopped watching EK, when I realized he was 2nd lead, and she was shipped off to China.
Maybe I'll pick it up again, some day.

I would love to see him in a leading role in a sageuk, provided it is a charismatic role.

Tomorrow....!

사랑하는 은동아(jTBC)-HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

Female Stars Who Look Young For Their Age

Kim Sarang (38 yo)
t5.jpg

My Daily - Naver: 'How old are you?'...Baby-faced stars who are aging backwards 

1. [+1,494, -110] All of them are doing so well recently.... But take out Soy.... And move Han Go Eun to the top spot

2. [+1,412, -104] Kim Sarang is love.

3. [+1,062, -95] Jang Nara hasn't aged a day

4. [+951, -91] Kim Sarang is love

5. [+662, -60] Not to the extent that they're aging backwards but it's mostly due to the fact that they manage themselves well. Young looks won't stay forever. But I'm still jealous of them

6. [+287, -16] Park Soo Jin doesn't look young for her age... She looks her age..

7. [+233, -11] Kim Sarang and Han Go Eun.. Daebak.. Everyone does look young for her age. Shows the importance of taking care of yourself

8. [+176, -6] Park Soo Jin and Soy match their ageㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+173, -20] Got goosebumps because Kim Sarang is too pretty. Goosebumps again when I found out her age

10. [+167, -35] You missed Ha Ji Won. For me, the real top 4 baby-faced beauties are Han Go Eun,  Ha Ji Won, Kim Sarang and Jang Naraㅋㅋ

11. [+100, -3] Where is Lee Jung Hyun?

12. [+60, -1] Park Soo Jin's in every article nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+49, -8] Tbh, Choi Kang Hee shouldn't be on this list
http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/06/female-stars-who-look-young-for-their.html 

Guest adikkeluangman

So Jaeho attend a ceremony? Finally he in a suit. His wheelchair is auto. This is not cheap and battery power. My grandpa using this one.

Anyway, happy watching to all that streaming tonight.

JJM should be in another saguek drama after EK. If I could, I would suggest him to try for KBS exclusive saguek with 50ep that been produces one drama each year. It start with Jeong Do Jeon in 2014, Jingbingrok 2015. It boast with good script, Daesang winner actors and so on. I read how he such a wasted in EK, somehow it remind me of Cha Tae Hyun character in drama Producers. #sorrynotsorry

Sorry for off topic, but Empress Ki is a torture not only for JJM but also for his fans. Those who are rooting for Wang Yoo. He is not supposed to be the second lead there but well...

I'm happy for him right now because he found the project he deserves. Like some of you I am also wishing for an epic sageuk with a story and ending that he also deserves. 

I became a fan of him because of EK, funny coz it only took me one drama to be a fan of him... He's that good.. I watched sooo many KDramas before but I never loved any Korean actor like JJM... He's different... There's something in him that I don't see in other actors. He's not just goodlooking but he is such a compelling actor and his acting is powerful. His Wang Yoo has affected me so much that he was the reason why I joined here in Soompi, And there's no turning back... :)

@adikkeluangman I so agree. He should star in another sageuk one and yes, I hope KBS.. (so I can watch on TV, lol)

Guest vvpal

I know this is off topic but I'm so excited about watching the next episode that I HAD TO buy me some tea with GOAT MILK when I saw it at this store in Tamsui Taiwan (vacationing there). I'm sipping my tea now and I have to tell myself it's what EH wants ED to drink or I wouldn't be able to swallow. It's not very pleasant tasting. 

OMG...they are so adorable!

DATING in the park, incognito, uri Eun Ho in hoodie. Bickering like teenagers on a date. Love them so much...Now in a restaurant. Gosh, Eun Ho blows the hot food for Eun Dong. She's eating. And he slips a ring on her finger....Gahhhhhhhhhhh

Eun Ho says 'You know what this means right?"

Eun Dong "You really managed to find this ring. No lies about it".

Awwww.....am dying!.

Seo Ryeong is shown. Followed by Hyun Ah. Someone texts her. Photo of Eun Ho and Eun Dong dating in the park.

Jae Ho washing his face. Alone. Looks in on Ra Il. Then he goes outside to the playground.

Hyun Ah calls Jae Ho. Arranging for families outing. Jae Ho looks up and sees Eun Ho coming back and dropping Eun Dong off. Jae Ho still on the phone with Hyun Ah. She hears something is off from his voice. He tells Hyun Ah about Jeong Eun coming home from a date with some man. But he can't be mad at her.

Jae Ho looks sad and unhappy.

Eun Ho sees Eun Dong off as she walks into her building. Jae Ho crying by the side. Still unseen by them.

Eun Dong gets home. Sits in the bathroom. Touches the ring on her finger. Feeling emotional. What's she thinking? She didn't even notice that Jae Ho is not at home.

Seo Ryeong slapped secy lover. He tells her it's time to dump that man (Eun Ho). Ohhh no, is he falling for her? It seems so. She tells him don't fall for her. And then, get out.

Jae Ho and Eun Dong in bed. Jae Ho tells her about a planned families outing. Asks if she if off work tomorrow. Eun Dong turns away from him. In bed, exclaims 'what a relief'. (not sure why).

Archived