[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

So ED has regained most of her memory about her love...Maybe in episode 10 next week there'll be a romantic symbolic kiss scene for their love on 30 age? The youth couple in previous episodes kissed two times! Now it's Jin Mo and Sa Rang moment!^^

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for all that information, I read the recaps as if I watched the episode. I am envious of @seungshinl, she has so much talent and she lives in the most beautiful part of the world (Canadian Rockies). I am not sure if this has been discussed, but I think Hyun-Soo would have married Eun Dong in a heartbeat, even as a teenager. When his family was watching a drama, the mom and the sister commented how pretty the actress was. But Hyun-Soo said, "she is not pretty at all, I know someone who is way prettier, that kiddo." And then he went off to listen to ED's story telling outside her window. In his 20s, HS would have married ED instantly if not for (1) ED's parents might not accept him (the long bus ride, as far as possible from home), (2) HS was still in military service (civil service in his case) and ED disappeared before he was discharged. Wow, in this drama, there is no "what-ifs" or "should I have" about our male lead. I know what @valsava talked about, a male lead who couldn't decide on whether to love a girl who looks as pretty as Kang So-Ra. Reporter Park was right after he read EH's book, EH is the only man left in South Korea who is so in love with one person.

Guest meelis

Same with me, @lucy13880, I didn't have the opportunity to watch live, so THANK YOU everybody for the tidbits, videos and @seungshinl for the recap! Now I can wait for the EN subs more or less patiently (I don't even believe myself).:D

BTS stills of the imaginary hug scene from MLE official site: 

ml6Hmv.jpg

0P2PCQ.jpg

uhN8Lk.jpg

6kgzee.jpg

2HB3CT.jpg

ptdteQ.jpg

How is it possible for Kim Tae Hoon act in two different drama at the same time? Now he's in Hide Your Identity cast!

May be he's leaving MYED?  Or be killed off?  Just saying.

But if he's leaving the show I want his character to leave in good terms.

How is it possible for Kim Tae Hoon act in two different drama at the same time? Now he's in Hide Your Identity cast!

May be he's leaving MYED?  Or be killed off?  Just saying.

But if he's leaving the show I want him to leave in good terms.

@seungshinl,  I also noticed him in a different drama and thought he will be leaving this one soon

Episode 8 Written Preview

정은(김사랑 분)은 마침내 자신이 은동이었음을 기억해내고 오열한다. 
싸늘해진 정은을 느낀 재호(김태훈 분)는 괴로워하고…! 
서령(김유리 분)은 현아(김윤서 분)를 찾아가 은호와 정은의 관계를 폭로하고 
재호를 미끼로 도움을 요청한다. 
한편, 은호(주진모 분)는 밥을 사겠다는 정은의 문자에 설레는데…
드디어 현수와 은동으로 만나는 두 사람…! 
아름답지만 숨막힐듯한 시간을 보내는데… 

What if the husband commit suicide? In this case the actor leaves the drama for the other one...

You know it's not that impossible, the moment i saw Hyunah looking like *kinda* interested on Jaeho, I had a bad feeling. Remember, Hyunah's luck, her past boyfriend died not long after they met..

Plus Kim Tae-hoon has a big role (don't know if it's the case in Hidden Identity didn't started it yet), if it is then, it would make acting both of them difficult...

Episode 8 Written Preview

정은(김사랑 분)은 마침내 자신이 은동이었음을 기억해내고 오열한다. 
싸늘해진 정은을 느낀 재호(김태훈 분)는 괴로워하고…! 
서령(김유리 분)은 현아(김윤서 분)를 찾아가 은호와 정은의 관계를 폭로하고 
재호를 미끼로 도움을 요청한다. 
한편, 은호(주진모 분)는 밥을 사겠다는 정은의 문자에 설레는데…
드디어 현수와 은동으로 만나는 두 사람…! 
아름답지만 숨막힐듯한 시간을 보내는데… 

Translation:

Jung Eun (Kim Sa Rang) finally remembers she is Eun Dong and cries (wails as EJH did - same word).

Jae Ho (Kim Tae Hoon) is in pain feeling the distance from Jung Eun who has gone cold....!

Seo Ryung (Kim Yoo Ri) goes to Hyun Ah (Kim Yoon Seo) and reveals the relationship between Eun Ho and Jung Eun and asks for her help for the sake of Jae Ho (Jae Ho as a bait).

On the other hand, Eun Ho (Joo Jin Mo) is excited by Jung Eun's text offering to buy him a meal...

Finally two people meet as Hyun Soo and Eun Dong...!

They spend a beautiful but stifling (oppressive, breathless) time together...

So Seo Ryung try her best to destroy Eun Ho' love -.-" What a waste of time...Hyun Soo (Eun Ho) is a strong man that will never give up!

She will try to make him choose between Eun Dong and his dear sister Hyun A.  A hard time ahead for Ji Eun Ho I'm afraid.

HA is pretty intelligent and she is the one that told ED that she needed to try to regain her memories. It doesn't seem in character for her to try to convince ED to stay with someone that lied to her for the past ten years. There's no way once she knows that ED is ED that she can't help but realize that Choi and her parents lied to her.  What kind of person would try to convince someone to stay with a person that had broken the very basis of trust and taken advantage of someone's injury.  I really don't know how they could justify it.

.June 19 at 2:30 PM                            100% subbed at VIKI.com NOW.

..VIKI has Episode 7 subbed at 100%.  Amazing! Did you do that @seungshinl?   WOW.:D

Absolutely not but I noticed that too.  Amazing.  

"Unforgettable Love" My Love for Eun Dong Subbers Fighting !!!!!!!!! 

HA is pretty intelligent and she is the one that told ED that she needed to try to regain her memories. It doesn't seem in character for her to try to convince ED to stay with someone that lied to her for the past ten years. There's no way once she knows that ED is ED that she can't help but realize that Choi and her parents lied to her.  What kind of person would try to convince someone to stay with a person that had broken the very basis of trust and taken advantage of someone's injury.  I really don't know how they could justify it.

I agree with you totally but then where would the drama for this drama come from?

Agreed, so far they've shown us an intelligent woman but we never know... Hyunah is someone blind in love too so @seungshinl might be right, even more that this drama doesn't insert conflicts for nothing, so Hyunah might probably change her mind.

As for ED, I just love how she found out about her identity herself. BMK (writer) really wrote well ED, there is a consistence in her character, she didn't change at all compared to 10 or 20 years ago. Love it. I'm saying that because in most kdramas, the female characters are badly written (sometimes even without any logic, 100% dummy)... Here it's not the case.

Viki Team must have some super powers! That's the only explanation I have.

Archived