[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I missed something during the bus scene.  They were listening to a song and Eun Dobg said it was an important song for them.  Why was it important?   Totally missed it.

I think it's because that's the song that played during their first kiss.(remember that phone booth moment? That sweet kiss scene!)  Which in ep 4, EH was surprised to hear JE say that. And when he questioned JE, she herself was shocked!

EcXb03X.gif

@jadecloud  hiii, you're watching this series too!  I'm totally into this drama at the moment. Joo jin mo is just the best and super cute  in this drama. Seems like he lost weight.  Not familiar with the other leading actors but all of them are just fantastic. The hubby actor is familar, he usually takes a bad guy character ( Innocent Man and Anhry Mom, if I'm not mistaken)., I hope he will remain a good guy till the end. 

@timi163 Hello chingu *wave* Glad we're watching the same drama again  :)  I definitely agree. JJM is super cute and super hot! (certainly can give someone from IOIL we know, a run for his money...hehe)

Just watched the fourth episode with subs and OMG, why is everyone hiding and making up some stories of her life, if I resume (so far), Jungeun thinks that:

- Her adoptive father and mother are her real parents

- She caused Jaeho's accident because of her mistakes

- She has to pay for it and live her life being responsible of Jaeho

- Both Jaeho and Jungeun's mother lied to her saying that she fell in love with Jaeho.

Aigooooo, poor Jungeun! I love, love, LOVE what Eunho's sister said to her aka, "Try to recover your memories on your own so that you'll know who you were before". But poor thing, she's too afraid! She's censing the fact that what they're brainwashing her and what she feels is completely different! Fate brought her Eunho to narrate her one part of her story.

And twist, Jaeho is aware of Jungeun's real name aka Eundong! Hul~ That guy is really fishy too.

Anyway, in the fifth episode's preview, Eunho stated that he doesn't care if Eundong is married with a kid, prepare your tissue, I think both Eundong and Eunho will start their love affair, it's becoming more and more obvious.

And the proof is here, Kim Sa-rang was shooting late at night yesterday a scene in a restaurant, seeing how fancy it looks, I bet she's with Joo Jin-mo (Eunho):

Someone said that ED fangirling over EH is super cute. I totally totally agree. Oh my goodness, can we have more of that cute innocent fangirl... she's even cuter now than when she pretended to fangirl over him in her 20s. 

That's right. I'd almost forgotten about cute 20s ED 'pretending' to fangrrl HS. I agree...the 30s JE/ED is way cuter when she fangrrlls EH :) 

1drGTac.gif

Guest timi163

I think I missed something during the bus scene.  They were listening to a song and Eun Dobg said it was an important song for them.  Why was it important?   Totally missed it.

I think it's because that's the song that played during their first kiss.(remember that phone booth moment? That sweet kiss scene!)  Which in ep 4, EH was surprised to hear JE say that. And when he questioned JE, she herself was shocked!

@jadecloud that song was played in the background ( for the scene ) while they were kissing in the phone booth, unless the park ( where they were in )  was playing it out loud there's no way she could've have known about that song, right?  This is the part that I didn't get too.  Maybe she was playing the song  on her phone?   :P

Just watched the fourth episode with subs and OMG, why is everyone hiding and making up some stories of her life, if I resume (so far), Jungeun thinks that:

- Her adoptive father and mother are her real parents

- She caused Jaeho's accident because of her mistakes

- She has to pay for it and live her life being responsible of Jaeho

- Both Jaeho and Jungeun's mother lied to her saying that she fell in love with Jaeho.

Aigooooo, poor Jungeun! I love, love, LOVE what Eunho's sister said to her aka, "Try to recover your memories on your own so that you'll know who you were before". But poor thing, she's too afraid! She's censing the fact that what they're brainwashing her and what she feels is completely different! Fate brought her Eunho to narrate her one part of her story.

@salijoo After ep 4, we more or less know why there's the scheme to brainwash Eun Dong and hide the truth from her. All because ED's adoptive dad wanted that promotion from a mere high school coach to a pro league coach, just as @thunderman1 also noted above. I believe that was a proposition Jae Ho gave for Eun Dong's hand in marriage. Even Jae Ho's mom knows about the deal. OMG...those 4 criminals! 

And this scene (from ep 5 preview), will reveal to us what they did, at least some of it, I guess. Cruel peeps they are. How can they capitalize on ED's amnesia and not just separate her from her love(HS), not to mention the son from his bio dad (I'm certain Ra Il is HS' son from that one night 20s HS/ED spent together) but also make her bear the burden of fault, telling her it was all her fault! How is it her fault when it was JH himself who was the driver at the time of the accident? and also his own decision to swerve in his direction? To think that Jae Ho would go along with their evil plan just makes me madder! What love at first sight BS! Poor Eun Dong :(  Having a big part, a happy and loving first love experience, of her life erased from her memory is a big regret in itself. But to have to bear the burden of being the cause of Jae Ho's handicap?and having to take care of him? and support him and son?  :tears: :tears: And no wonder the name change!

I can't wait to find out! *fuming mad now!:angry: Poor ED-ah*

LeFu6BS.jpg

EDIT: And this warning to JE by her adoptive dad Seo. Geez! (Eun Ho, you really have to rescue Eun Dong from her world of deceit and lies) 

YOuuIyj.jpg

@jadecloud that song was played in the background ( for the scene ) while they were kissing in the phone booth, unless the park ( where they were in )  was playing it out loud there's no way she could've have known about that song, right?  This is the part that I didn't get too.  Maybe she was playing the song  on her phone?   :P

@timi163 I believe Eun Dong told Hyeon Soo about that song's significance when they were in the bus, listening to that same song, while heading for their first trip together. 

@timi163, About the song, I'm taking as a meta, they did a lot of them already, we viewers are aware of this song... It's somehow similar to HS (Junior) watching Tian Mi Mi or The Notebook. 

@jadecloud @thunderman1 you're both right those filthy adoptive parents and specially that Coach Seo wanting to become a pro-league coach used Eundong to find their way through. Disgusting. And Jaeho whom I think isn't scheming with them per se but more like taking advantage of the situation, he must have been deeply in love with Eundong (one-sided love, obviously). As we know already Eundong is a pretty girl and now woman.

Anyway, I just can't wait for Eunho to taker her out of this illusion they're making Eundong live in. 

Ranking Of Acting Idols ( Yook Sung Jae, Lee Joon, Ryu Hwa Young, Jr., Jin Young)

(skipped unrelated)

4. Jr. (My Love Eun Dong)

q4.jpg

tv Report - Naver: "Idols taking off their masks"... 5 Acting idols who are dominating the small screen

1. [+159, -34] Should've just made a list, why would you rank them?....I personally enjoyed Jr.'s acting in 'My Love Eundong'... He has the pure and innocent visuals for it

2. [+165, -42] Jr.'s good at acting. Good visuals too~~

3. [+137, -24] The two Jin Youngs are good at acting. Hope to see Jr. act more~ His parts in 'My Love Eundong' were brief yet intense!

4. [+109, -27] Jr. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHis crying scenes made me cry ㅠㅠㅠHope to see you in more dramas ㅠㅠ

5. [+77, -23] Yook Sung Jae and Lee Joon for me ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ But I like all of them

6. [+71, -24] Jin Young-ah~~ ♡♡♡♡♡Our Poong Sannie ♡♡

7. [+54, -14] Jin Young's acting is daebak.. It's touching and tearful. Waiting for 'My Love Eundong' to reach 3% in ratings

8. [+66, -34] Gong Tae Kwang ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

9. [+30, -9] Heol~ Eundong's Hyun Soo is an idol? My mom and I thought he was a rookie actor. 'My Love Eundong's is really fun

10. [+23, -4] I don't see the point in ranking them as they all did great jobs in their roles

11. [+24, -6]  GOT7's Jr. and BtoB's Yook Sung Jae are superb... Wishing to see them in more projects

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/06/ranking-of-acting-idols-yook-sung-jae.html  

@timi163, About the song, I'm taking as a meta, they did a lot of them already, we viewers are aware of this song... It's somehow similar to HS (Junior) watching Tian Mi Mi or The Notebook. 

@salijoo True too...meta! It seems this chaka-nim, or is it the bias or expertise of PD-nim, loves meta :rolleyes:

We were shown this scene as part of the preview for ep 4, at the end of ep 3. But I didn't see it in ep 4. Did I miss anything? or was this clipped? or perhaps brought over to ep 5? Hmm.... can't wait to see what SR would do to JE/ED. Remember what SR vowed to do... "If I can't have it( object being EH), I'll shred it to pieces". 

oDmzwG3.jpg

@jadecloud @thunderman1 you're both right those filthy adoptive parents and specially that Coach Seo wanting to become a pro-league coach used Eundong to find their way through. Disgusting. And Jaeho whom I think isn't scheming with them per se but more like taking advantage of the situation, he must have been deeply in love with Eundong (one-sided love, obviously). As we know already Eundong is a pretty girl and now woman.

Anyway, I just can't wait for Eunho to taker her out of this illusion they're making Eundong live in. 

​The two OTP will get their happiness.. I hope so! I hope it won't be too melo but they were both fated to meet again.

15.06.06 Ratings (AGB Nielsen)

1. My Love Eundong, Episode 4, .96% (-.27%)

2. Ex-Girlfriend Club, Episode 10, TBA (+.0%)

15.06.06 Daily Most Searched Drama on Naver

1. Producer

2. School 2015

3. Orange Marmelade

4. My Love Eundong

5. Warm and Cozy

15.06.06 Daily Most Searched Character on Naver

28. Ji Eun-dong (Yoon So-hee) (+41)

32. Park Hyun-soo (Junior) (+25)

34. Seo Jung-eun (+96)

40. Ji Eun-dong (Lee Ja-in) (+89)

53. Park Hyun-soo (Baek Sung-hyun) (+37) 

90. Ji Eun-ho (+475)

@salijoo and @jadecloud, 

Thank you for your insights. Like you, my heart is aching for Eun-Dong. :(

Everybody got what they want at the expense of Eun-Dong.  Coach Seo got his promotion.  JaeHo got a wife, a permanent nurse and and an opportunity to be a father.  JaeHo's mother was right. Nobody would do this to their daughter!  :(  In fact, JaeHo's mother should be thankful, too.  If it were not Eun-Dong, it would be her responsibility to take care of JaeHo. 

Poor Eun-Dong!!  Think of it, there were only two people in world who really love her without asking for "rewards".  They were her grandmother and Eun-Ho.  I hope she would figure out who she is soon.  She has a right to know the truth. 

Why are the people around both HS and ED life so darn fishy! With the exception of few individuals, it seems like their trying to manipulate them so they won't stray on a path that would potentially let them meet! 

I know it's complicated with ED being married and having a son. However, from what I read through this thread it is a strong possibility that ED son's biological dad is HS. Although I think that ED genuinely cares for her husband, I assume that she was "conditioned" to fall in love with him and get married. I have no idea what's going to change when ED and HS meet and ED slowly recovers her memories. There's just so much external forces that seem to want them apart. The big one being that ED is married, no matter how much I ship ED x HS, she's a married woman with a child involved so obviously my feelings are complicated through that. 

I know that HS said to I think SR in the preview that he believes that nothing will change even if she married and has a kid. That's a very hopeful thought to have but I think a lot changes with ED's situation. I don't know if she would divorce Husband Choi to be with HS, because I think her caring nature wouldn't allow her to abandon someones she's shared her life for 10 years and who also in a situation where he can't take care of himself. 

I really want ED to recover her memories, because then she can slowly figure out, who she is and what she wants. The fact that she has memory loss puts her in a disadvantageous position where people who don't want ED x HS together can use to their advantage. 

She never fell in love with the guy. It was all made up. She loves him but is not in love with him. She lost her memory and everyone around her fed her fake memory of this guy being her first love. Her adopted family sold her life for their gain. Such a sorry couple.

The husband is in on the lies. He knows it's all made up. I think it was the only way he can get a girl.Another thing is he's been like that since she can remember. He has no use of his body from the waste down. So the child has to be Hyeon Soo son or he's adopted ( I wouldn't be shock if the son is a relative of the husband ).

Archived