[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Flashback scene shows Eun Dong writing that card. Don't know what's written. Eun Dong again waits outside Hyeon Soo's school for him. But didn't see him. Eun Dong and family leaving to go somewhere. As in moving. 

Hyeon Soo reading Eun Dong's card. Audio dictation of Eun Ho is heard, about how he tries to look for Eun Dong..

Hyeon Soo running all over, trying to look for Eun Dong. He goes on top of some stairs, shouts out loud that "Eun Dong ah...I will find you. Don't get sick. Be hearlthy. Eun Dong ahhhhh". So sad, this scene is.

Adult Eun Ho dictates again. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hyeon Soo having a meal with his fam. He asks his mom how to search for someone. His mom tells him. Then asks him why? He just says something.

Hyeon Soo remembers Eun Dong's dream of becoming an actress to look for her mom. Hyeon Soo goes to a recording studio and says he wants to audition. Looks like Hyeon Soo wants to do what Eun Dong tells him, cos he wants to search for Eun Dong by being an actor.

Hyeon Soo at audition. Acting out his part. Not well received. LOL. Another audition, another part. Not well received again. LOL. Another audition. But still no good. LOL.

Hyeon Soo is seen singing. Thinking. Watching Tian Mi Mi on TV. Teresa Teng's song is playing.

Adult Eun Ho dictates. 

Hyeon Soo working as billboard guy, selling something on the streets.

Then comes 20s Hyeon Soo. Aww....handsome guy.

Adult Eun Ho dictates again. 20s Hyeon Soo looking for Eun Dong. Wah....been looking all these years....

Guest meelis

LOL it was lagging and when it came back it was 20s' Hyun soo, why are they so speeding up so much? LOL

Wow Junior is singing.. I love it.. They showed the scene where Hyun Soo is crying watching the movie Comrades: Almost A Love Story. Love this scene..

2h8Vl9i.jpgO2YiDL2.jpg

It's the 20s arc now.. pretty fast paced.. Hyun Soo is now a newbie actor ??

20s Hyeon Soo at work, meets the thug from way back in the 10s day.

They ride in a car. They talk. Hyeon Soo thinks back about his convo with Eun Dong where he asks Eun Dong 'Am I your real oppa to you? She says no.

Hyeon Soo practising his lines. Someone calls him....

Hyeon Soo filming. Ahhha, this is the scene where it is hilarious, cos Hyeon Soo runs too much and gets tired. Trips and pulls down actress; skirt. LOLLOLOL

In the rain, Hyeon Soo walking, and his phone rings. Hyeon Soo talking on the phone. He looks at backs of girls and thinks of Eun Dong.

Then a bicycle comes at him, a girl falls. Hyeon Soo asks her 'Are you ok?" It's 20s Eun Dong. Yoon Hee so pretty. They recognize each other. So touching.

Voice overs of Eun Dong saying she will find oppa. And her words about his warm back. Flashback scene of it. Hyeon Soo says no matter how, they have to meet again if separated. 

Ep ends..... 

Hmm...my take about ep 1? Not that exciting. Just laying out the ground work. Like a rehash of the web eps. Why rehash? If rehash, why web eps? 10s and 20s OTP are cute. I like the 20s arc too. Tomorrow will be about the 20s. 

Anyway, perhaps since I don't see JJM and KSR much, just beginning bit, something's missing for me... :)Perhaps I was too hyped up and expecting too much... hehe

Overall feel....pretty disappointed :(

Ep 1 screencaps can be seen here http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3793229358?pn=1

Guest meelis

@jadecloud, thank you very much for the recap, I understood more from it than from the live streaming, it was lagging too much... Anyway, it was a lost time for me, maybe I'll skip tomorrow's episode if they going to show only the 20s' story, we've seen it already. LOL

I didn't expect it to be so.... linear. Did they conclude the 10s' story already?

​Seems to have completed 10s arc. But I think there will be flashback here and there. I think that's going to be the style....even in adult arc.

Underwhelming pilote in my opinion, the story was too linear we can hear Adult EH's pov from time to time, zero from Eundong (adult)... So what? they'll only appear the first two episodes or they will tell us the story all over again with their pov? I don't want...

So disappointing in my opinion the webisodes were faaaar better

Guest meelis

Didn't expect this structure, they didn't even frame the story of the 10s' generation with some 30s' scene, at least to make it clear why is Eun Ho recording his memories. Or did they and I missed it?

Didn't expect this structure, they didn't even frame the story of the 10s' generation with some 30s' scene, at least to make it clear why is Eun Ho recording his memories. Or did they and I missed it?

​They didn't introduce anything, they throw us everything like if we already knew the story... The editing is lacking... It's a complete mess. Many useless scenes. Seriously, I don't even know where to begin...

As for the ratings, the moment Joo Jin-mo disappeared the online ratings hit the bottom... And what? deleting scenes, they all appeared but at least in the webisodes it was entertaining, here the new scenes are just filler.

Guest meelis

​They didn't introduce anything, they throw us everything like if we already knew the story... The editing is lacking... It's a complete mess. Many useless scenes. Seriously, I don't even know where to begin...

​Very bad, they totally killed everybody's excitement.

Hmm.. that was quick. The 10s... why? Like I was robbed. I want to enjoy it more.. just a little bit longer. Oh well. yeah maybe there's flashback.

My expectation.... JJM KSR will be the daeback part.

Guest KongYellOw

​oh nooo please dont ruin this one! JTBC whoever edits this drama better do great aaaaaaa

Yup. Agree. Didn't expect ep 1 to be like so..........My excitement is flat by now. Really really disappointing....wei-yo? PDnim? You can't expect to win the ratings war with work like this? After all the excitement and excellent web eps and journal entries.... Please do better. Chaebal!

I won't be watching LIVE again until they do better. So so so disappointed!!!

Archived