[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lucy13880, @salijoo @jadecloud , @joojanah      - thank you for all updates... from press conf. and others.

The poem is lovely. I hope it will be incorporated into the drama as well (not just into "In the Beginning" portion)

@ruzikie - maybe the "In the Beginning" episodes are in lieu of the highlight video?

Kim Sa-rang makes funny comment, "I'm on diet because of Joo Jin-mo"

photo597665.jpg

Actress Kim Sa-rang made people laugh with her witty comment that she couldn't help it but going on a diet because of her partner actor Joo Jin-mo.

A press conference for 'My Love Eun-dong' took place on May 27th at Glad Hotel in Yeoido, Seoul. When Kim Sa-rang was asked about her ideal type during the event,, she mentioned, "Joo Jin-mo is too much of a celebrity. He looks like a handsome sculpture. Because of his face so small, I'm forced to feel pressure I should go on a diet".

Kim Sa-rang added, "I have not started acting with him yet, I think I'll feel some pressure once it has started".

Kim Sa-rang also talked about Kim Tae-hoon, who is going to act as her husband in the drama, "I think he is of a comfortable style. He has a different appeal than Joo Jin-mo".

'My Love Eun-dong' is a melo-drama depicting the intertwined miracle love lasted for 20 years between a man and a woman. It will deliver the intense and pure-hearted love by a top star celebrity towards one woman.

Kim Sa-rang is returning to the small screen with her role, Seo Jeong-eun, a ghostwriter after the four year break. Joo Jin-mo will play the top celebrity actor, Ji Eun-ho in the drama.

'My Love Eun-dong' will begin on May 29th.

Source: Hancinema

Thanks @irilight but i hope Jtbc will release another trailer version.

TBH i have a high hope for this drama because i have watched the whole webtoon and it made shedding tears because the story is so good. I hope the writer will not make any twist also i feel Eunho sadness. His longing and memory that always full of EunDong makes me wanting he has a happy ending. It's enough to posses one woman for his entire life but sadly EunDong already has a husband *sigh*

"My Love Eun-dong" Joo Jin-mo and Kim Sa-rang hard at work

photo597857.jpg

The cast of "My Love Eun-dong" were seen deeply immersed into their scripts.

Joo Jin-mo, Kim Sa-rang, Kim Tae-hoon, Baek Seong-hyeon, Yoon So-hee, Jr., Lee Ja-in and others were studying the script and their characters. They already made a good impression in the 5-part web-drama "My Love Eun-dong – The Beginning" and has increased expectations.

Not only do the cast read their script whenever they can, they communicate with each other for the best teamwork.

Joo Jin-mo who plays the role of a man who only has eyes for one woman over a span of 20 years, has the biggest love for his script and never puts it down. He makes sure not to miss anything nor smile.

Kim Sa-rang can also be seen deeply concentrated in her script. Her cute and lovely character makes her eyes shine and the results of her hard work are like never seen before. Kim Tae-hoon also plays a completely different role from the bad guy that he was in "Angry Mom".

Baek Seong-hyeon and Yoon So-hee, who play as Hyeon-soo and Eun-dong in their 20s, have to take care of the little details because their scenes are mostly done outside. They sit together during breaks to discuss the next scene.

Jr. who plays a teenage Hyeon-soo is a rising star as he shows progress unlike any other rookie. He memorized all of his script and still looks back into it to make sure he's got everything right. He also takes cares of Lee Ja-in and they practice their lines together, too.

"My Love Eun-dong" is the love story of a man who only loves one woman for 20 years and still looks for her even after becoming a top star. "My Love Eun-dong – The Beginning" was released on Naver TV Cast as a web-drama version previously and made a big hit. The first episode can be seen on May 29th at 8:40PM.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

fajklfjds.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'My Love Eundong' confident on competing with 'Three Meals a Day' and 'Producer'

1. [+3679, -2112] Eundong... should sort it out through a marriage meeting with Three Meals a Day's Dongshik

2. [+2619, -162] It's good to see they're confident but 'Three Meals a Day' has nothing to worry for ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+902, -105] I liked 'The Beginning'. Can't wait for the drama

4. [+181, -35] If only 'Falling For Innocence' media played like this... For me, it was 'Falling for Innocence' over 'Three Meals a Day'

5. [+144, -4] Eundong - 8:45 pm, Producer 9:15 pm, Three Meals a Day 9:45 pm. The 3 shows all overlap each others' timeslots

6. [+125, -28] If not for Kim Soo Hyun, this drama will probably hit 5% in ratings

7. [+73, -3] 'Falling for Innocence' should've promoted this much

8. [+66, -6] Producer and Three Meals a Day are walls.. Hwaiting

fsjafklsd.jpg

My Daily - Naver: 'Eundong' Joo Jin Mo "I got encouragement from seeing Jr. and Baek Sung Hyun's acting"

1. [+355, -13] Baek Sung Hyun has always been a good actor. It's just sad that he isn't much popular

2. [+270, -3] Jr.'s acting was unexpectedly good

3. [+148, -2] They two younger actors were really great in 'The Beginning'ㅋㅋ I trust that Joo Jin Mo will give an amazing performance for his part too

4. [+74, 0] In the web drama, Jr.'s acted so well that you'd think he's an actor

5. [+70, 0] Jr. did a great job as the teenage Hyunsoo.. The child actress is also so cute

6. [+62, 0] I assumed Jr. was a rookie actor but I just found out he's an idol from JYP... He has the face and talent of an actor... I hope they put him in more acting projects just like Suzy

7. [+19, 0] I preferred Ji Chang Wook over him in 'Empress Ki' but he was also awesome as Wang Yoo

fsalkfjs.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'My Love Eundong' Jr. "If we hit 3% in ratings, I will dance to a girl group's dance"

1. [+99, -1] I enjoyed 'The Beginning'!! I hope the drama has a lot of the younger actors' parts!! His acting has improved compared to 'Dream High'

2. [+82, -2] I started watching 'My Love Eundong' because of Jr. but I ended up liking the feel of it. I'll watch the broadcast

3. [+84, -4] I love Jr.~!! Jin Young-ah, cheering for you

4. [+74, -4] Please hit 3%~~~ Hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!

5. [+26, 0] Got to know who he is through this drama.. He has the warmth and scent of a first love oppa

6. [+21, 0] He might become the nation's first love... He acts well and is handsome

Video: My Love Eun Dong Presscon Joo Jin Mo Q&A

​Joo Jin Mo refused to give rating promise for those he gave promise always had bad rating. He said "I am very very looking forward to this project while acting. It seems the first time I am so addicted in one drama. This is a very good project. So I will keep silence about the rating promise.“

“PDnim lead me to act in a relaxing way. So when I watch the scenes I've shoot by far, I am surprised by myself. So I am very curious about the reaction when viewers watch these parts."

Archived