[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

hello everone, I'm tottaly falling in love with this drama ^^

I can't believe the role of JEH is played by 3 of my fave actors ^^

I wonder if any one knows if there are English sub for episode 4 and 5? :(

there was team subbing it but seems they stopped after JR has disappeared from the episodes

​The team behind the subs for the webdrama is a GOT7 fanbase, so if there is no Junior then no subs lol. Anyway, the drama will premiere this Friday and the scenes shown in episode 4 and 5 will be broadcast (well not totally but majority of them)!

@lucy13880, Thanks for the first episode trailer, so it's indeed different, we'll see all that in the first episode? So my non-linear theory about the events seems to be true. They will show from time to time some events without any linear order but more like letting some story holes in order to make us think about what happened in between...

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And cut to Hyunsoo, saving Eundon's phone number as "예쁜 작가"; "Pretty writer" and Junior crying to Tian Mi Mi was gold!

@salijoo 'Pretty Writer'? But has Eun Ho met Jung Eun yet? I thot not yet... *scratching my head*

Btw, love your non-linear theory...the prodn cast is awesomely skillful in fleshing out writernim's beautiful script, if that's their intent :)

@jadecloud, I think it was mentionned during the episode, that the manager said she had kind eyes, daebak body and beauty. 

That said, did you hear what Se-ryeong (Kim Yoori's character) said in the first episode preview? "The one he has loved a for a long time, find her!" She's ordonning someone to find Eun-dong, she might be the key behind Jungeun learning that she's Eundong. 

@jadecloud, I think it was mentionned during the episode, that the manager said she had kind eyes, daebak body and beauty. 

That said, did you hear what Se-ryeong (Kim Yoori's character) said in the first episode preview? "The one he has loved a for a long time, find her!" She's ordonning someone to find Eun-dong, she might be the key behind Jungeun learning that she's Eundong. 

@salijoo Oh I see. Thanks for clarifying. Yes, I've seen that ep 1 trailer. I heard that bit but wasn't sure if that voice was from KYR's character...but isn't she a love rival? why would she want to help Eun Ho find Eun Dong? Or could it be out of bad intention? Or pretense? Hmm ...:rolleyes:

@jadecloud It didn't sound like with good intentions (not necessarly bad one too)... I think it's more or less jealousy/ curiousity about her. 

My Love Eun-dong Episode 1 with English subs will be available on Dramafever starting June, 1!

The first four teasers are now English subbed by Dramafever http://www.dramafever.com/news/watch-new-trailers-depict-the-fateful-20-year-love-story-in-upcoming-series-my-love-eun-dong/ 

OMO...Did anyone watch Kim Sa Rang in Tokyo Sun-Shower of 2008? I didn't, but looking at the plot on A-wiki, my heart skipped a beat. The premise of the plot is very similar, except that the table was turned on KSR - her character was one portraying a TOP STAR (actress) LOOKING FOR HER LOVE, whom she also had a ROMANTIC ONE NIGHT with, 7 years ago. But, hang on...guess what else? The lover she's looking for was also named Hyun Soo! Is this serendipity at work? :crazy:

fZvdCZj.jpg

rBSiAcO.jpg

CR: Asianwiki

Kim Sa Rang, crowned Miss Korea in 2000. What a ravishing beauty! :w00t: Then, in 2000, during the swimsuit segment in pageant, and today, during appearance at 51st Baeksang Art Awards. If only Joo Jin Mo also made an appearance at Baeksang, together with her, that would be huge publicity for MLE. Wae-yo, JJM-ssi?:angry:

hxuwWBJ.png

Hchmn0O.png

oKErmyG.png

yHteZJz.png

JhsAkVt.png

FviImiO.jpg

CR: As tagged

Guest meelis

WOW @@jadecloud, she's gorgeous!:wub: Unfortunately, Jin Mo ssi stays away from such events and only attends if it's inevitable, and on the other hand he doesn't care much promoting whatever he is in. But I think Kim Sa Rang did enough for the promotion of MLE at the BAA.:P

Thanks for you great write up! Love your style! Not much to add, I just want to mention the great director's and editor's work, the smooth and original transitions between the scenes, like when they recited the poem starting with Hyun Soo (10s') then Eun Ho and finally Eun Dong with their voices partly overlapping and then passing on the torch to the next one for so to say. It was beautifully done. Every small detail is meaningful in this drama, I'm impressed.

Oh, great find about the other KSR drama, I haven't seen it, but the plot really looks very similar, no wonder she decided to come back with MLE then.

Thanks for the translation of the preview too! So how do you girls understand it, will Eun Ho and Eun Dong meet already in the first episode?:o

My Love Eun-dong Episode 1 with English subs will be available on Dramafever starting June, 1!

The first four teasers are now English subbed by Dramafever http://www.dramafever.com/news/watch-new-trailers-depict-the-fateful-20-year-love-story-in-upcoming-series-my-love-eun-dong/ 

​Great news, @salijoo! Thank you for sharing.

Ok we are less than a week for it to start, I can't stand when days go so slow, at the same time I have something I don't want to do next Monday so I don't want the week to move fast... Oh what to do?  JJM looks so handsome in those pictures, I really can't wait.

@jadecloud, Add one thing in it, the actor playing her lost love is Kim Tae-hoon's older brother. Hah! And yes, the story looks really similar!! 

As for Joo Jin-mo not attending it, I can bet he was invited but refused like @meelis said abobe, he doesn't promote things where he's in. Weirdly. You can take Kang Dong-won as one of example, both of them aren't into PR. LOL.

Naver opened for My Love Eundong its official videos and news articles page: http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/jtbc.eundonga 

@jadecloud, what a find.. thank you...  Tokyo Shower, only 4 episodes... I might even try to watch it before this drama starts.

Thank you for the photos of Kim Sa-Rang. She is gorgeous...!

I have had her drama "Thousand Year of Love" on my List for some time. I will get to it after this drama.

OnDemandKorea started promoting MLE.

1432674350my_love_eun_dong_eng01.jpg

.... I just want to mention the great director's and editor's work, the smooth and original transitions between the scenes, like when they recited the poem starting with Hyun Soo (10s') then Eun Ho and finally Eun Dong with their voices partly overlapping and then passing on the torch to the next one for so to say. It was beautifully done. Every small detail is meaningful in this drama, I'm impressed.

...........So how do you girls understand it, will Eun Ho and Eun Dong meet already in the first episode?:o

@meelis I agree. I love that aspect re the poem too. (I hope someone who knows hangul well would translate the poem and share with us). Agree too that the prodn's smart and skillful work cannot be overlooked. Without them, MLE wouldn't be as good as it is/will be. I also believe there's deep intellect in the screenplay and prodn team. Truly awesome. Besides cuisine-related dramas, or legal ones, I'm a goner for a good romance drama like MLE. 

I doubt Eun Ho and Eun Dong would meet so soon in ep 1. But, perhaps they'd have been introduced to each other and begin talking on the phone. And, if they do meet in person, it would prob be one of those dramas which would zoom into the middle or towards the last leg as a starter, and then begin to backtrack (like the current Queen of Flowers).

I'm open to anything happening. MLE....Just begin already ;) 

[EDIT}I just realized...ha...Eun Ho and Jung Eun did talk on the phone in ep 1 preview :)

@jadecloud, Add one thing in it, the actor playing her lost love is Kim Tae-hoon's older brother. Hah! And yes, the story looks really similar!! 

@salijoo Wow! I wouldn't have guessed! Thanks for adding another 'fateful' detail... :) 

@jadecloud, what a find.. thank you...  Tokyo Shower, only 4 episodes... I might even try to watch it before this drama starts.

Thank you for the photos of Kim Sa-Rang. She is gorgeous...!

I have had her drama "Thousand Year of Love" on my List for some time. I will get to it after this drama.

OnDemandKorea started promoting MLE.

@irilight Great minds think alike (forget the joiner...LOL) I too plan to watch KSR's past dramas some time soon. Too many to catch up with already...haha. But boy, as a gal, even I am so smittened by KSR's ravishing beauty. I'm glad she's making this comeback.

Thanks for the ODK info on MLE :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Today is the press conference day.

Can't wait to see the pictures. Looks like maybe Kim Tae Hun and Junior will come.

Archived