[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Guest meelis

@meelis~~ I kind of like this banner.  Love the warm and cozy look of it! :wub: 

​Oh, in this sense I like it too, and to say it frankly, the more I see it, the more I like it, JJM is cute too, but what did they do to KSR, is she too photoshopped or what? She looks like a different person to me.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@meelis & @QuercusL, Seems like we'll have lots of posters, the same version for each decade, if I remember right Jr. & Lee Ja-in shot the same poster too, so we'll have Jr-LJI, BSH-YSH, with the bicycle too. 

This one looks way more good than the other posters I saw (that were released today too). I agree that Kim Sa-rang's hair looks like a wig here but it's not that shocking as the this awful logo, I'm sorry but I hate it. I could have done better. :crazy:

Guest meelis

OK, I'm warming up to it, especially as ambiance and mood.:)

Yes, @salijoo, it will be very interesting to have posters in the same setting for each of the decades to show the transition and the development of their relationship over the years.  

About the logo, I know what you mean, it looks somewhat messy, I think @lucy13880 said that it has a heart shape, so maybe that was the idea behind it?

@chinalily_wang, welcome back! We missed you here, and you're right, so many goodies in the meantime, enjoy!:D

Thank you !​Because  the internet was restircted and I have something to do with my study, I do not have much time to surf the internet. I always discuss in Baidu^^ waiting for the wonderful drama!

:phew: Welcome back! Old sport! :wub:

Added new teaser videos for the Korean drama 'My Love Eun-dong'

photo593541.jpg

Added new teaser videos for the upcoming Korean drama "My Love Eun-dong"

"My Love Eun-dong" (2015)

Directed by Lee Tae-gon-I

Written by Baek Mi-kyeong

Network : jTBC

With Joo Jin-mo, Kim Sa-rang, Kim Yoo-ri-I, Kim Tae-hoon, Baek Seong-hyeon, Yoon So-hee,...

Fri, Sat 21:45

Synopsis

A top star's love for one woman spanning over 20 years.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2015/05/29

Source: Hancinema

이 섬섬옥수의 주인은 누굴까~요~?

‪#‎사랑하는_은동아‬ 페이지 좋아요가 폭발하면 이벵이 옵니다아~ >ㅂ< 

‪#‎폭발_안_하면_저거_다_내꺼‬

5월 29일 저녁 8시 40분 첫 방송 잊지 마세요~

11252493_1576599512613309_49463786896746

11027954_1576606012612659_56900712265219

@meelis, It definitely looks like a heart shape (which I love it), it's the police choice, it looks way too simple, some calligraphy won't kill. lol. I'm saying that because it's ruining the pic, the poster would have been perfect!

I agree with @salijoo the logo looks boxy and so plain. Could've been better. But love the new banner, it feels cozy and warm like @QuercusL said. Love it more than the previous banner. Waiting for the presscon! How about the poster? Will they release them during the presscon?

I'm in love with the teaser, Jr. was so cute and acts really well. Yoon So Hee & Baek Sung Hyun are PUPPIES!!!!!! I died of cuteness. Plus Hyunsoo is so funny be it during Jr or BSH's arc. Eundong's character isn't the candy girl, she has a witty and shameless side, LOVE IT!

Jr: "All men except oppa are dogs" I died at this one! Hahahahah.

And Jr. & BSH back to back saying: "Your hairpin is pretty." (Will we have a JJM's version lol)

Joo Jin-mo at the end of the teaser: "I will wait for you."

I'M SOLD.

Archived