[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

​Don't think it's that, it's written Lee Tae-gon (PD); Baek Minkyung (Script writer)

​omo Sorry forget to check the latter one. They are in the same line I misunderstood.

연출 이태곤 김재홍, 극본 백미경, 제작 드라마하우스, 몽작소 -1-

It should be Kim Jae-hong I think.

Another production company is 몽작소

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

somebody please explain the whole plot to me omoooo my head is dizzy. I saw in koreandrama.org that Eun Dong has a husband :( 

​The plot is on the front page. 

It's grow-up Eun Dong aka Kim Sarang's role who has a husband.

​omo Sorry forget to check the latter one. They are in the same line I misunderstood.

연출 이태곤 김재홍, 극본 백미경, 제작 드라마하우스, 몽작소 -1-

It should be Kim Jae-hong I think.

Another production company is 몽작소

​Thank you, will add it... Mong Jak Productions? This production sounds familiar...

@lucy13880 It's written:

Hyunsoo's Penthouse pic (from afar) in Morning

Hyunsoo's Penthouse pic (from afar) at Night.

BTW, here a sneek peak of actress Lee Yung-ran who will play Hyunsoo/ Eunho's mother in the set:

NMMgM5H.jpg

other pics were already shared so here the link: http://minki0508.blog.me/220346906333 She was shooting with Jr. that day. 

As for Kim Yong-hee who's playing Eunho's agency CEO and long time friend Hyun-pal, @lucy13880 mentionned how he had a young counterpart:

xsKXgV9.jpg

Wonder if they met during Baek Sung-hyun's arc or Jr.'s one... 

What?! Eundong has already had husband?! Darn it!!! Then who must I ship in this drama?any idea??kekeke...no wonder they use tian mi mi as the teaser. The ship sank even before sailing...:sweatingbullets:

What?! Eundong has already had husband?! Darn it!!! Then who must I ship in this drama?any idea??kekeke...no wonder they use tian mi mi as the teaser. The ship sank even before sailing...:sweatingbullets:

​Should I add something, he's disabled too (after a car accident)... How is it, now? :w00t:

Thanks for reminding me, we still didn't have Kim Tae-hoon's Stills. He's the one, i'm looking forward the most as I wonder if he'll be in Hospital or Wheelchair the first 5 or 6 episodes. (I took 'Last Scandal' as example of course).

​ShouId I add something, he's disabled too (after a car accident)... How is it

I wished he was a bad guy...but now that you said he is disabled then i will be completely a devil if I still ship eundong with jjm character...fiuuuh...life is complicated even in drama lol

GOT7's Jr. is a hot hero on the set of his new drama My Love Eun Dong

by CoCo Kdrama on Thu, May 14, 2015

got7_my_love_eun_dong.jpg

Fresh off his starring role in Dream Knight, GOT7's Jr has been filming his new drama My Love Eun Dong, and hot new stills of him on set have just been released!

The singer will be taking the role of a teenage version of Joo Jin Mo's character, Ji Eun Ho, in the new K-drama.

CE3oYkyVAAAXfJt.jpg

His character is a reckless 17 year old who gets into a motorcycle accident where a girl (actress Lee Ja In, who plays the younger version of female lead Kim Sa Rang) is injured. This is the first fated encounter between the lead couple, whose romance develops over the course of 20 years. 

got7-Jr..jpg

Earlier stills portrayed him as a rebellious teenager. Luckily the motorcycle becomes a vehicle for love!

jr_1430457412_af_org.jpg

The JTBC series is written by Baek Mi Kyung and directed by Lee Tae Gon of Queen In Soo fame. The series is scheduled to premiere on May 29 after the conclusion of Falling In Love With Soon Jung here on DramaFever. Become a fan HERE to sign up for new episode alerts now!

(Source: Via)

http://www.dramafever.com/news/got7s-jr-is-a-hot-hero-on-the-set-of-his-new-drama-my-love-eun-dong/

Dramafever took 'My Love Eundong' as its upcoming project

@salijoo,  OMG.. I am so happy.. You made my day with this news...   1814226360.gif

Thank you!

I should add, that  it is still not showing on their upcoming list. I suggest we all click the "Become a Fan" button, and also post a comment so that they see there are high expectations for this drama.

I also suggest that we comment and respond by clicking on "awesome" on the drama fever blog article that @salijoo posted about GOT7 JR, as that too is Drama Fever "phishing" to see if there is enough interest out there.

Same goes for the Soompi article posted on previous page. I think as a rule, it is a good idea to respond to these articles, if the source is Drama Fever, Viki, and Soompi, as they are the ones who will make a decision to bring us a drama or not... And they need to see enthusiasm for it.  Posting articles about it is their way of wanting to see how many people will be interested.

Ouuchhh..i can't quote..

Salijoo: JJM and his manager or his sister with her child. LOL.

So she not only has husband but also a son .....:crazy:

you really add salt to my wound kekekekekeke

Archived