[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lucy13880, WOW you're on roll today dear, so many goodies (a little too much for my heart but keep going, I love suffering)!!

Whut, what? How should I take Kim Tae-hoon's casting news for a drama that will air in few weeks too.. He must have a small role n one of them either MLE or Hidden. But two days ago, Naver (didn't check Daum yet) changed the order of the casting at first it was:

Joo Jinmo -> Kim Sarang -> Kim Yoori -> Kim Taehoon now it's Joo Jinmo -> Kim Sarang -> Kim Taehoon -> Kim Yoori. 

Someone keeps on flooding twitter with jjm pics! Make me drooling and also remind me to visit this thread :w00t:

Honestly,the first time i heard jjm would come back with a new drama, i was so excited but after heard the title and synopsis...mhmmmm it's a little bit clinge hehe. I hope the writer has an unique story that not centered only about love because i don't know whether it will work nowadays if it's only a love story.

Anyway..why do they use existing movie as the teaser? Is there any connection with the story?

Someone keeps on flooding twitter with jjm pics! Make me drooling and also remind me to visit this thread :w00t:

Honestly,the first time i heard jjm would come back with a new drama, i was so excited but after heard the title and synopsis...mhmmmm it's a little bit clinge hehe. I hope the writer has an unique story that not centered only about love because i don't know whether it will work nowadays if it's only a love story.

Anyway..why do they use existing movie as the teaser? Is there any connection with the story?

​Hi @illay about what the drama is talking about and why they choose movie concept as teasers you may read this drama's CP's journal 

1. 15.05.07 First journal entry
  2. 15.05.09 Second journal entry

It's not a story only talking about love. 

20150514_092427_3200.jpg.tn580.jpg

20150514_092435_1974.jpg.tn580.jpg

비에 젖은 이자인(은동)을 챙겨주는 주니어(현수)!

20150514_092444_4474.jpg.tn580.jpg

20150514_092449_6574.jpg.tn580.jpg

넘어지고 업고 뛰고, 현수와 은동의 인연이 시작되는 장면을 

몸 사리지 않고 촬영한 그들!

20150514_092454_5398.jpg.tn580.jpg

과연 20년에 걸친 '은동앓이'의 시작점인 10대 주니어와 이자인은 

얼마나 찰떡같은 연기 호흡을 보여줄까요?

<사랑하는 은동아> 많은 기대 부탁드립니다!

@lucy13880 thank u for the link. The first & second paragraphs really represent my first sentiment after heard the title. I also thought they want to make a drama similar with autumn in my heart.However after reading his explanation (I like that he wrote his thought and published it because somehow it's a plus point to attract viewers to take a look at this drama) and looking back how drama nowadays are about fantasy, maybe it's also a good move to come back to classic.

Anyway..typing on new soompi with mobile phone is so frustated...:crazy:

Got7 Jr.’s Love Story Begins in New “My Love Eun Dong” Stills

Got7 Jr.’s Love Story Begins in New “My Love Eun Dong” Stills

New stills of GOT7‘s Jr. acting in the upcoming JTBC drama “My Love Eun Dong” have been released. The singer will be acting as the youngest counterpart of the male lead. Actors Baek Sung Hyun and Joo Jin Mo will play the older counterparts respectively.

The stills reveal the love story that started twenty years ago showing Jr. andLee Ja In film their first meeting in the drama.

In the photos we see that Jr. causes Lee Ja In to lose consciousness in the rain due to an accident involving his motorcycle. He carries her and hurries somewhere. With great care and concern, we see him taking care of her during the filming and behind-the-scenes as well.

Previous stills have revealed his character to be a rebellious 17-year old. The new photos show how the motorcycle accident blooms into a first love story for them.

“My Love Eun Dong” also stars Kim Sa RangKim Tae HoonKim Yoo Ri,Yoon So Hee, and more. It is scheduled to follow “Falling for Innocence” on May 29.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/13/got7-jr-s-love-story-begins-in-new-my-love-eun-dong-stills/

Archived