[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@seoulkimichi92 hahaha! Their updates are so fishy, right? I don't blame you for thinking like that! I'm trying to take 10000 steps back and view this from afar, but heck.. they are making it so difficult for me! I can't wait to read/see more updates from them ;) oh! And thank you for delurking. Nice to see new and old people in here.. heck.. nice to see the thread a lil bit active again xD 

@rawrr915 Watch out! We have a talented artist in here! Omg! It's so lovely and fresh, and again, you just pick the right pictures, don't you? Love the manips you are making. Keep them coming! Thanks for sharing with us, but be sure to put your name on them :) 

Love n hugs for all of u guys...

Thanks a looot for all the updates.. 

@anniepanda @bebang @horticulture @delphinite ....jong interviews are always full of hints for me. N its enough for now....

:blush:..but seeing all the new couples released by dispatch sometimes make me greedy..hahaha

@rawrr915 love ur graphics.

• Like 4

That is awesome!! Wooooaaah!! Thank you @rawrr915 Oh I love it so!!

Oh btw! Looks like Hyeri and Yura are going to film Happy Together on April 9. Woohoo! More Yura yesh plish!!! :D can't find the link to the article (at work atm) so please post it here if you guys see it. Thanks!

On 2/22/2016 at 0:53 AM, smallwonder said:

Oh sorry to make you too excited, it's not a big reveal. :):)

I don't think they exchanged the rings at the end. I think they only tried on each others rings, boos at the end when they hugged hong Jong Hyun was still wearing his ring. 

Reveal hidden contents

On the other hand, if they give back their rings to each other, it will be like they are ending their relationship. So I think Yura is keeping her ring and Hong Jong Hyun is keeping his.

oops I copied a pic of it but it doesn't show. 

the other famous WGM couple, Jo Kwon and Gain had kept their WGM wedding rings after years of their show ended. Finally they brought their rings to the program "happy together" to donate their rings there.

I think WGM allows couples to keep their rings.

Since they were wearing their own rings during the last interview, I believe they have their own rings not each other's

• Like 4

I bet at this moment He badly wanted to kiss her on the LIPS but failed to do so..  Huh i miss them this is one of the best episode you can see him opening up for her..  If only there were 4 to 5 more episodes i think at that time we can see jjong being more lovydovy to ahyoung hahaha more clingy moment and more sweeter moment God i miss them so much..  

• Like 10

Ready for some more pictures of Yura?!

Ce9oMJTW4AAue5O.jpg

source: GSDBRAZIL on twitter

She attended Dr. Martens 56th anniversary & pop up store event today. I just love her simple outfit, makeup and hair! Totally appreciate a good red lipstick, a simple, yet stunning black mini dress, and a good pair of shoes. She was breathtakingly beautiful today!!!

Ce8WhR8WIAAkZyJ.jpg
source: Love_likeyura on twitter

Ce9oMMJWQAEAMYl.jpg

Ce9oL_uWwAETQHK.jpg

Ce9pCJqWQAAdF4q.jpg

Ce9pCsaW4AA_UKA.jpg

Ce9pCysWEAAaaXi.jpg

Ce8XyrxWIAAif8W.jpg

Ce8XzTNWwAAEdeg.jpg

Ce8X0agWIAArv2x.jpg

Ce8f6s0WAAAs42b.jpg

source iying_myyura on twitter

Ce8f7ojWAAAG2je.jpg

source iying_myyura on twitter

@anniepanda

thank you so much for all the updates! I have to say i really love seeing our ahyoung-shi more and more. her bnt photoshoot was just stunning, she really just gives offs the classy and sexy look for well.

and that black dress oh my oh my!!

can i pray and wish really hard for a photoshoot to take place for jjongah.....!!!!

• Like 2

On 4/2/2016 at 11:48 AM, cissmahs_3690 said:

Hey Jjongaholics, did you watch the special episode for Girl's Day  one find day ? Yura mentioned that Okinawa reminded her of Bali and she had massages in Bali and they kept complementing her white skin.

Chinca???... i miss that part..

N happy that all of jjongah wgm moments left deep impression for her n she barely mentioned it occasionally. Many prooved it. Like the foods she make for jong that she cook in her vapp etc..:wub:

• Like 2

:sweatingbullets: Yura jjing sorry for her, 2AM Jeong Jinwoon introduced a seafood restaurant. In this episode he is talking about the clams, rice cooked with oysters and sashimi.

OYSTERS!!! :flushed::o:sweatingbullets:

:D:D I am looking forward to see her expressions ~~

• Like 6

23 hours ago, leehyo77 said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=girlsday&no=2099707&page=1&exception_mode=recommend

This is preview of KBS Superman returned for next week.

guess who this princess, Anna is...

omg!!!! sounds like, looks like our princess isn't she?

Thanks for letting us know! It does sound like her! omg.. that was one of our wishes, remember?! YAAAAY! :D make a wish, hold on to it and believe that it will happen. The great wishing thread will grant you your wishes haha!

@rawrr915 thanks for sharing your lovely manips! You are getting better and better! :D

BTW!!!! LOOK AT THIS HANDSOME DUDE!!! ( at Chunsa Film Awards Red Carpet ) Jjong also won the popularity award YAY!!!

He looks smoking hot in that black suit. LOVE the bow tie!

CfRDvZJUEAARnrl.jpg

CfRFkS6UEAAsU9v.jpg

source; withhongjjong

CfSU7hnUkAUDTB2.jpg

source: 9Stars_news

CfR7EdBUEAEipDZ.jpg

source: MoonLoversSBS

guess what.. he looks even better in motion hahaha

Ah so happy for jong he must be feeling really good right now...and how is he more handsome every time I see him^-^ 

edit: 

I didnt want to post twice in a row, but did you guys see Jongs interview for TRENDS! you can read the rest on 5models on twitter. Here is the part he mentions WGM again haha.

CfS7qMtUYAAPI4A.jpg

Am I delusional for thinking when he said " I'm a type who cant do cute things to my girlfriend if it was in front of many people" he was mentioning Yura? Thank you 5models for translating this and feeding my delutions haha.

Edited by rawrr915
  • Like 8