[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

12274744_991811467549531_655810225653009photograb from JjongAh Couple Mexico FB page

(although JjongAh Couple Mexico Admin told me that the guy is Mr. Lee Enok, however ...)  

Anyone with me here?

Don't you think the guy's eyes, nose, & hands (finger shape) seems like Jjong.

It bothers me though, why would he cover half of his face? hmmmm ... is it because he look like Jjong that way? or is it really Jjong?

mianhe delulu mode here ... kekeke

Edited by junnah

Guest cr1mson

photograb from JjongAh Couple Mexico FB page

(although JjongAh Couple Mexico Admin told me that the guy is Mr. Lee Enok, however ...)  

Anyone with me here?

Don't you think the guy's eyes, nose, & hands (finger shape) seems like Jjong.

It bothers me though, why would he cover half of his face? hmmmm ... is it because he look like Jjong that way? or is it really Jjong?

mianhe delulu mode here ... kekeke

Don't think so :)

Guest maulida88

info for yura v-app. 

the guy with yura for ceci is Lee Enok. He is hair stylist if not mistaken. :)

Edited by maulida88

Guest maulida88

an advice [again and again]...

please take a chill pill before go to hong jong hyun ig. and please avoid making his IG comment section into chat room :phew: 

I don't know if its just me but watching jong hyun now compared to how he was like before, makes me smile :). I really like how he came to sparkle alot during wgm with ahyoung. After their series @ WGM was over I thought "aww man, its over and properly smiley jong will be less smiley lol" but over time now I have noticed that I have been wrong. He is still sparkly like he was during WGM even though the series has been over for awhile now. Which makes me wonder....If jong and yura are dating under the waters lol or even talking as if they are but not really have the label "dating"...because even though they are separated, they both still smile with sparkle as if they are still connected even though they are apart due to their separate jobs :).  sorry for the ramble =, it was just something I was thinking of today :wub:

Edited by seoulkimichi92
  • Like 9

I don't know if its just me but watching jong hyun now compared to how he was like before, makes me smile :). I really like how he came to sparkle alot during wgm with ahyoung. After their series @ WGM was over I thought "aww man, its over and properly smiley jong will be less smiley lol" but over time now I have noticed that I have been wrong. He is still sparkly like he was during WGM even though the series has been over for awhile now. Which makes me wonder....If jong and yura are dating under the waters lol or even talking as if they are but not really have the label "dating"...because even though they are separated, they both still smile with sparkle as if they are still connected even though they are apart due to their separate jobs :).  sorry for the ramble =, it was just something I was thinking of today :wub:

I agree with this because if you watch him on style Log and compare him then and then after WGM, he's so much more livelier and cheerful, definitely more relaxed and its all thanks to Yura (and HJH even mention it himself how YURA affected him and his personality) :wub::D

• Like 7